Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Tree by the Lake

+22
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Nikki Orwell
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ravenclaw Mod
Neville Longbottom
Draco Malfoy
Peter Pan
Remus Lupin
Angela Braddock
Daphne Greengrass
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
James Potter - Inactive
26 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Lily's Tree by the Lake - Page 15 Empty Re: Lily's Tree by the Lake

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 11:30 pm

[Ah, alright. ]

Lily burst out laughing as he spoke. "No, never! Never! Polka dots would look HORRIBLE on you!" She restrained it to a grin. "Deal, I won't dye my hair, you won't wear shun me and wear purple polka dots! And thank you Sev...thank you very much." At his calling her beautiful, a slight blush had crept across her face, and she glanced down, suddenly remembering the essays she had to do, and she sighed sadly. "Hey, sorry Sev....but i've got all these essays I meant to do..I should probably go work on them." She stood up, grabbing her bag and making all the supplies fly into her bag with a wave of her wand. She smiled at her her friend. "It was really nice to be able to talk and hang out like this again...should happen again, and more frequently. I can't wait to hang out in Hogsmeade, but i'll see you around Sev, stupid homework that must be done!" A wave of her hand at him and she began her walk up to the castle, to try and find a better place to study.

[There you go.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 11:35 pm

[Nevermind, dammit. I'm back. Asshole of the century is home early, and now I get to hide in here all day long.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 11:37 pm

[...so should I edit that? Or let Sev go run off and find someone else to talk to or...what?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 11:39 pm

Severus smiled happily at her retreating form. No, he wasn't thrilled that she'd left, but he could hardly contain his joy at finally being able to spend time with her, just the two of them, without any of the stress or emotions that had been bringing him down constantly. With the thought of spending the time in Hogsmeade with her by his side, he headed back into the castle, grinning to himself. I really would look horrifying in polka dots.

[... SO. Who wants to hang with Severus?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 31st 2010, 11:40 pm

[Did you still wanna attack Pansy with odd Sevvy happiness?]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 11:41 pm

[YES. Yes I do. Writing happy Sev is way more fun. I've been so sick of making him all depressed lately. I can't wait until tomorrow night... happy drunk froggie-loving Severus will finally return!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 31st 2010, 11:42 pm

[Haha, kay. Where to?]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 11:43 pm

[Well you and Draco never finished up in the common room... so... um, I'll post somewhere in the castle and you find me.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 31st 2010, 11:44 pm

[Alright. Yup that scene'll get finished tonight, I assume, even though it's happening last night... *confusion*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:17 am

Hermione J Granger wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:[HOW CAN YOU FIND THAT REVOLTING ARROGANT TOERAG CUTE?!]

[because he's way cute!]
[Dude i know, right? James is so cute...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 2nd 2010, 4:23 am

James Potter wrote:
Hermione J Granger wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:[HOW CAN YOU FIND THAT REVOLTING ARROGANT TOERAG CUTE?!]

[because he's way cute!]
[Dude i know, right? James is so cute...]

[like the cutest EVER!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:26 am

[Definitely. With my bronzed body and finely sculpted muscles. I like a GOD. I am a sparkling ADONIS, full of CHAGRIN- Wait. Shit. Forget that last part]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 10:17 pm

James Potter wrote:[Definitely. With my bronzed body and finely sculpted muscles. I like a GOD. I am a sparkling ADONIS, full of CHAGRIN- Wait. Shit. Forget that last part]

[ILY James.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 12:41 am

Lily walked down to the lake, laying a huge blanket out on the grass, and laying down, her eyes closed and a smile on her face, her bag nearby. Soon enough she drifted off to a light slumber, enjoying the slight breeze of the cool day.

[*is bored because James is involved in the prank war*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 2:33 am

[Can Sev come?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 2:36 am

[Sure. Was hoping either you or James would, but James has been on Skype or focused on the prank war so...yeah. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 2:38 am

[HAHAAHAHAHA. I get Lily, because James is a loser and a bad boyfriend. Though, is he technically your boyfriend? Severus will ask, I suppose.]

Severus wanders down to Lily's tree, in hopes of seeing her. His eyes light up when he sees that she is in fact there, and he manages a smile despite his killer headache. Fuck you, hangovers! FUCK YOU! He waves and walks over to her. "Hey Lily!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 2:48 am

Lily smiled a bit and moved in her sleep when Severus called her name.

[Yes, she is actually still sleeping. He has to wake her up. As for them dating, nothing has confirmed it. James isn't giving up Evotter, but they kissed. Neither of them asked the other anything about it really, and around here, kissing says NOTHING really about relationship status I believe. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 2:50 am

[THANK YOU. -twitches irritably- Stupid boys. A kiss doesn't mean shit.]

Severus chuckled when he realized Lily was asleep, and sat beside her, tapping her on the shoulder. "Wakey wakey, pretty Lily," he whispered, smiling at her adorableness.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 3rd 2010, 2:55 am

[*is kind of an idiot* I left the Skype convo because it was taking up all my time and giving me a headache. I'll come interrupt you guys in a bit, and be all jealous or something]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 2:58 am

Lily slowly blinked her eyes open as she felt a tap on her shoulder and heard a gentle voice.
James?...No...Sev.
She yawned and looked up at him, smiling. "Hey Sev..sorry I-" She interrupted herself with another yawn. "Sorry, i'm really tired for some reason. Wasn't so much earlier, but I guess it was just so nice out." She lay on her back and stretched, then propped herself up on on elbow to look up at him. "What's up with you, Sev?"

[That should be interesting. Seriously though, like I said earlier, they need to sort out how their relationship stands, if they're officially dating or not or whatever. Er...I'm not sure if that should happen in front of Sev, for the drama, or not, for his sanity. Probably won't help anything that i'm not in the best of moods, and she's sleepy. Again, this should be interesting.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 3:00 am

James Potter wrote:[*is kind of an idiot* I left the Skype convo because it was taking up all my time and giving me a headache. I'll come interrupt you guys in a bit, and be all jealous or something]

[You're a fail.]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 3rd 2010, 3:02 am

Severus Snape wrote:
James Potter wrote:[*is kind of an idiot* I left the Skype convo because it was taking up all my time and giving me a headache. I'll come interrupt you guys in a bit, and be all jealous or something]

[You're a fail.]
[Um, kay?]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 3:04 am

Lily Evans wrote:Lily slowly blinked her eyes open as she felt a tap on her shoulder and heard a gentle voice.
James?...No...Sev.
She yawned and looked up at him, smiling. "Hey Sev..sorry I-" She interrupted herself with another yawn. "Sorry, i'm really tired for some reason. Wasn't so much earlier, but I guess it was just so nice out." She lay on her back and stretched, then propped herself up on on elbow to look up at him. "What's up with you, Sev?"

[That should be interesting. Seriously though, like I said earlier, they need to sort out how their relationship stands, if they're officially dating or not or whatever. Er...I'm not sure if that should happen in front of Sev, for the drama, or not, for his sanity. Probably won't help anything that i'm not in the best of moods, and she's sleepy. Again, this should be interesting.]

[Lily can be annoyed, that way Sev can be confused and sad like normal.]

"Aw, did you not get enough sleep? Er... not much is up with me... actually, no, that's a lie, the party in Slytherin last night was eventful, to say the least," he said, turning a bit pink. "Er, probably not the kind of stuff you want to hear, though," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 3rd 2010, 3:10 am

[Eh, i'll see. I guess Sevily can't always be adorable Razz But Sad Sev is...sad. Sad He's not allowed to be sad when they're hanging out in Hogsmeade, k? ]

Lily shrugged. "I don't know. I guess. Stupid homework. " She rolled her eyes and sighed.

[Sorry, about to have dinner and my brain momentarily died...so...yeah...short post.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next