Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Tree by the Lake

+22
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Nikki Orwell
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ravenclaw Mod
Neville Longbottom
Draco Malfoy
Peter Pan
Remus Lupin
Angela Braddock
Daphne Greengrass
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
James Potter - Inactive
26 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Lily's Tree by the Lake - Page 29 Empty Re: Lily's Tree by the Lake

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 3:39 am

Hermione laughs. "She is the cleverest, most beautiful, and most adorable little girl ever," she says. "Ah, baby girl, why do you insist that Mummy has to end up covered in whatever you're eating?" she asks, shifting Kiora on her lap so that she can reach for a strawberry herself.
Kiora just blinks innocently up at her. "Yummy?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 25th 2010, 3:49 am

"She just wants to share her yummy food with her Mummy, don't you, baby girl?" Remus grins. Kiora spots the strawberries that Hermione's now reaching for and points a sticky finger at them. "Was'zat?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 3:58 am

Hermione laughs. "You're a lovely little sharer, aren't you Kiora?" She picks up a strawberry, testing to make sure it's soft enough, and squishes a little between her fingers, turning it into a mush that Kiora could swallow. "It's a strawberry, baby. It's a very yummy fruit. Just ask Daddy - strawberries are yummy! Want to taste some?" she asks, holding the mushy bit out on her finger for Kiora.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 25th 2010, 4:06 am

Kiora looks at the strawberry mush then up at Remus, a questioning look in her eyes. Remus smiles and nods. "Mummy's right, Kiora, it's very yummy." Figuring that's a good confirmation for her, Kiora turns back to the mush and sucks it off Hermione's finger. Almost instantly she's spitting it out again, face all contorted in disgust. "ICKY." she states and turns a pout-y look up and Hermione and Remus.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 4:17 am

Hermione tries not to laugh. "Aw, baby, you didn't like that? Here, have some more chocolate," she says, trading the strawberry for some chocolate and popping it into Kiora's mouth. Kiora is instantly placated, smiling and gurgling happily once more. "Yum yum yum!"

Hermione smirks ever so slightly at Remus and inclines her head towards the strawberries. "More for us then."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 25th 2010, 4:24 am

Remus is also trying not to laugh, though he feels rather bad for telling Kiora that the strawberry would be yummy and then it turns out, to her, they aren't. Inner!Remus has gone back to cuddling with Snuffles in the emo corner. "Apparently that's something we'll have to remember not to give her, but, yeah, you're right." he smiles and gets another strawberry. "More for us then." he goes to eat the strawberry but Kiora flails and knocks it out of his hand, a stern look on her face. "Icky! Icky wawberry!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 4:32 am

Hermione tries to be stern. "Kiora, no! No knocking food away from Daddy's hand!"
Of course, it might have been more stern if she could stop giggling. Kiora just gives her a look to say 'whatever, Mummy'. "Icky wawberry!"

"Ok, baby, icky. No more strawberries for Kiora, but Mummy and Daddy are still going to eat them," she says.
Kiora frouts because nobody believes her wisdom of wawberries.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 4:33 am

[Heading out for work now, love. Will lurk whenever I can. LOVE YOU! XXOO]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 25th 2010, 4:48 am

[LOVE YOU TOO!!! I'll only be on for about an hour longer cause I really need sleep. XD]

Remus puts his face close to Kiora's. "Silly girl! Daddy was going to eat that one. You won't do that again will you? I know the strawberries taste icky to you, but Mummy and Daddy still love them. And knocking food out of people's hands is a bad habit. You wouldn't want to develop any of those, now would you, baby girl? That'd make Mummy and Daddy sad." Kiora's eyes get wide. "Sad?" Remus nods. "Yes, lovely, sad. But not if you're a good girl. Alright?" he smiles and Kiora nods. "There's a good girl." he kisses the tip of her tiny nose and she flails, moving to lock her arms around his neck. "Aww, baby girl, I love you. Let's just not try to choke Daddy now." he pulls her off Hermione's lap onto his own.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 5:00 am

Hermione pretty much just dies at that conversation. Yeah. Good post. Um.... *thinks of more*

Now that her hands are free, she wipes the leftover chocolate from her mouth and helps herself to a strawberry while she smiles, watching Daddy-Daughter time. It's the cutest time ever. She dips a strawberry in chocolate for Remus, popping it into his mouth, and then puts a chocolate-coated finger in front of Kiora's mouth.
"I love you both so much," she whispers, because she's happy.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 25th 2010, 5:13 am

[OMG. THIS IS LIKE THE CUTEST THING. EVER. ~FLAILS AND DIES FROM CUTENESS~]
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 25th 2010, 5:16 am

I'm too lazy now to log back and forth so I'm just posting for Remus from this account.

Yeah...Remus is pretty much dead from happy after that conversation. Amethyst is dead from writing it. It was almost adorable overdose.

Remus hopes he's handled that situation quite well and smiles warmly at Hermione, his look letting her know that he loves her a whole bunch as well. Kiora pokes him under the chin, ignoring the chocolate covered finger for a second. "Chew, daddy!" Remus can't help but laugh and chews the strawberry then shows her his mouth when it's all gone. Kiora looks inside and pats his cheek. "Icky gone! Woclate!" she's turned back and spotted the chocolate covered finger Hermione has again and starts nomming on it.

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 5:28 am

*is way dead* My death certificate will say 'died of cute'. Also... Inner!Mol demands I ask for the Mosley to continue as well, if you can.

Hermione smiles, because it seems that Remus did indeed handle things well. She giggles, watching Kiora nom on her finger some more after chattering away with Remus about his icky strawberry. "You sure do love that chocolate, don't you Kiora? You're definitely your father's daughter."

Kiora nods happily. "Yora! Woclate! Daddy!" she parrots, listing off all the things she likes about Hermione's speech.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 25th 2010, 5:39 am

*flails* They can bury us together, both with our death certificate's that say 'died of cute.' I'd continue with Mosley but I really should be getting off soon. I don't want to be standing for 8 hours tomorrow on little sleep.

Remus smiles and hugs Kiora tightly, resting his cheek lightly against the top of her head. "She's just perfect." Kiora giggles and snuggles close, reaching up as best she can to pat his face. "Daddy, sleepy?" Remus kisses the top of her head softly. "No, Daddy's not sleepy. He's just enjoying the time he's getting to spend with his lovely, brilliant wife, and perfect daughter."

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 25th 2010, 5:48 am

no worries love. *has a meeting in an hour anyway* *stabs meeting* *puts Molly back in her cage*

Hermione can't wipe the smile from her face as Remus and Kiora cuddle. She blushes a little at the compliments and shifts over so she's snuggled up close with them. She lays her head on Remus' shoulder, winding up almost nose to nose with Kiora. Reaching up, she rubs Kiora's back in gentle circles. "Do you like cuddles with Daddy, baby? Because he sure loves his cuddles with you. Mummy does too. Never forget that, ok? We love you more than anything."

Kiora tilts her head to the side, listening intently. "Wuv Daddy. Wuv Mummy. Cuggles!" she grins, and Hermione isn't sure whether she means 'hugs' or 'cuddles', but it sounds good to her either way.

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 27th 2010, 1:56 am

Chuckling, Remus turns his face so he can kiss Hermione's forehead then the top of Kiora's head. "We're quite the cuddly family, aren't we?" He leans down a bit to whisper softly in Kiora's ear - soft enough that Hermione couldn't hear but Kiora's sensitive ears could. Kiora looks up then over at Hermione and pats her cheek then looks back at Remus. "Here?" Remus nods. "Yep, right there, baby girl." Smiling, Kiora turns back and places a nice big slobbery kiss on Hermione's cheek then giggles and claps her hands happily.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 27th 2010, 2:05 am

[awwwwwwwwwwwww *dies*]

Hermione frouts a little at being excluded, but when Kiora gives her a big, slobbery kiss on the cheek she doesn't mind at all. She greams and sweeps Kiora up into a gigantic hug, kissing her all over her gorgeous little face. "I love you, baby girl!"
"We are a cuddly family, aren't we?" she chuckles, then shrugs. "I'm happy with that."
She leans over to give Remus a kiss too, and Kiora decides it's not cool that she's left out for five seconds, so she clambers around until she's giving Remus a big, wet smooch on his cheek because Mummy already got her kisses.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 29th 2010, 5:10 am

[I managed to stay on long enough to get this typed up. XD Alright, now I really have to go.]

"I'm happy with that too." Remus grins and laughs as Kiora decides that she definitely should not be left out for even five seconds. He smiles and gives Kiora a big hug after she gives him a big, slobbery kiss on the cheek. "You're adorable, baby girl. Daddy loves you lots and lots."

AND HE'LL MISS YOU LOTS AFTER 1.0 IS OVER. OH YES HE WILL. HE'LL BE CRYING HIS HEART OUT. *runs to hit head on closet door lots*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 5:30 am

ah, love... Inner!Hermione is all ready to move in to the Lupin House. Which is literally the first thread I will create when 2.0 officially begins.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 12:48 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:[I managed to stay on long enough to get this typed up. XD Alright, now I really have to go.]

"I'm happy with that too." Remus grins and laughs as Kiora decides that she definitely should not be left out for even five seconds. He smiles and gives Kiora a big hug after she gives him a big, slobbery kiss on the cheek. "You're adorable, baby girl. Daddy loves you lots and lots."

AND HE'LL MISS YOU LOTS AFTER 1.0 IS OVER. OH YES HE WILL. HE'LL BE CRYING HIS HEART OUT. *runs to hit head on closet door lots*

Hermione snuggles up, laying her head on Remus' shoulder so the three of them can keep on cuddling together. Mya can't even write a post, she's almost in tears. Luckily Kiora knows nothing about 1.0 and 2.0, and she's happy to keep the mood up. Squealing happily at all the love and hugs and kisses, Kiora reaches out her little hands, one each for her parents. She puts a hand on their cheeks and pushes them closer together.
Hermione laughs. "Is Mummy allowed to kiss Daddy now, baby girl?"
"Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" Kiora squeals.
Hermione grins, kisses Kiora, kisses Remus, then kisses Kiora again.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum