Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 20 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:37 pm

[Soooo...I read somewhere that Pottermore welcome letters in our time zone might not get sent out till 7pm tomorrow. D: WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!]

"Five days isn't that long of a vait. Better than vaiting a month or so." Kras grinned. "Thanks, dad." He smiled at his father. "Did you two have fun hanging out?" It seemed like they had. It meant a lot to Kras that his family all seemed to really like Reed and they all got along together. Especially with his father.
Ivan nodded, grinning. "I made sure Reed got plenty of rest, but other than that ve talked and hung out. He's a great kid. He'll be a great addition to the family." He chuckled.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 20 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:43 pm

[AWWW WHAT. NUUUUU.]

Reed was blushing now and looking down at his lap. "Yeah and Ivan told me some stories about you two in your trouble making phase." He laughed lightly then remembered what he let slip to Ivan and felt really guilty. "But yeah, mostly we just sort of hung out. It was nice. Even though I was kind of a nervous wreck..."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:55 pm

[I KNOOOOOW!!!! *cries* I work 7-4 the next day too...so I can't stay up late on it if I manage to get my letter tomorrow. Sad]

"Eh, he vosn't that bad, but he vos nervous. I tried to distract him a bit vith conversation." Ivan grinned.
Kras gave his dad a horrified look as Andrei laughed. "You didn't tell him about all of the things ve did, right? RIGHT?" He groaned, letting his forehead hit the table.
Andrei laughed even more. "Aww, come on, Raz. Ve veren't all that bad."
Ivan laughed too, shaking his head. "Don't vorry. I didn't give all your secrets avay."
"Thank god." Kras sighed in relief. "Don't need Reed thinking he's vith a juvenile delinquent or something." He chuckled slightly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:58 pm

[OH NOOOO *huggles*]

Reed looked between the three men and started grinning a bit evilly. "Wait there's more stories! I wanna hear! Please please please pleeaaaasseee?" And then he turned his sad puppy look up to full power and stared directly at Kras. "Pretty please?" He blinked slowly and couldn't help the mischievous grin from appearing on his face. If they look didn't work on Kras, he could try is powers on Andrei or Ivan and see if they gave in.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:24 pm

Kras about wilted under the power of Reed's sad puppy look. "Oh no. No no no. I don't think so, you!" He pouted, reaching over to cover Reed's eyes so he couldn't see the look. Otherwise he'd probably give in. "Don't you try that nonsense. It's not going to vork. You're just going to have to use your imagination. Andrei von't give in to that look anyvay so don't try it on him."
Andrei laughed, nodding in agreement. "He's right. That von't vork on me." Well..unless it was Kras giving him that look. He'd do anything for Kras either way, really.
Ivan laughed, taking a sip of his water. "Sorry, Reed. My lips are sealed. You'll just have to beg Kras a whole bunch to get him to tell you anything more."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:37 pm

Reed pulled Kras' hand away from his eyes and tried to glare. "Fine." And although he didn't want to, he let go of Kras' hand and turned in his chair so he was now angled more away from Kras. Cold shoulder was now activated. He smiled at Ivan and Andrei and tried to pretend that Kras wasn't in the room, which was hard since all he wanted to do was attack Kras' face and kiss him senseless.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:52 pm

Kras blinked in surprise. Well. Then. He could play that game too if Reed would like. It wasn't like neither of them would last long, considering they hadn't seen each other in over like a day and that was just way too long. "Fine." He sniffed, looking the other way.
Andrei facepalmed and shook his head. "You two are ridiculous."
"I'd say." Ivan chuckled. He could tell, even with the currently silly situation, that the two boys would rather be alone right now. Luckily Ivan was tired so he had a pretty good excuse to leave. "I'm rather exhausted so I think I'll be heading on back to my house." He stood, grinning as he went over to kiss the top of Kras' head. "I'll see you soon, okay? And Andrei, thank you again for helping Kras out so much. He's lucky to have a great friend like you." He smiled warmly at Kras' best friend. Andrei smiled in response, nodding.
"And thank you for allowing me to keep you company, Reed. It vos fun, and I hope that potion really vorks. It should since I did everything right. I hope to see you again soon. Don't forget to write." He patted Reed on the shoulder and then headed for the door. "Farevell!" He left and waited till he got outside to disapparate.
Andrei felt somewhat of a third wheel now and he figured he should probably be leaving soon too. "Guess I should be heading off too...could use a bit more rest."
Kras pouted, still ignoring Reed and his cold shoulder. "Aww, already? Vell, come visit me over the summer, okay? I'll miss you othervise." He stood to give his best friend a hug.
Andrei grinned and hugged Kras back. "Of course I'll visit. And I better be seeing you too, Reed." He leaned over to give Reed a hug too.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:58 pm

Reed stood and gave Ivan a hug. "Thank you for coming over..and for the food..and for the potion. I will write, don't worry. Bye Ivan!" He waved happily, still ignoring Kras, though it was coming a bit harder as time went on. Then Andrei announced he was leaving as well, and he knew it would be even more difficult to ignore Kras once he had no more distractions. He hugged Andrei back. "Thank you for everything Andrei. We owe you big! I wanna see you over the summer too. We can all go hang out somewhere! Hey! You can come to the beach with us! If you want of course, I won't make you." He smiled and thought it would be lovely if they all went there together. Maybe it would make Reed less nervous to go in the water.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 11:09 pm

"I'll see about that." Andrei replied, grinning. "Kras is entertaining to votch at the beach. Just letting you know." He ignored Kras' protesting and headed for the door. "I'll see you two!!!" One more smile and then he was out the door and gone.
"Hmm..." Kras thought for a second then gave Reed a look. "So...I think I'm tired...and ve don't have to be back to the school yet...so I may just go lay down for a bit. Upstairs. In my room." He headed to the door, turning his head to give Reed an innocent, yet slightly mischievous look. "You could alvays join me if you'd like." And with that he was out of the kitchen and heading upstairs to his room, where he took off his shirt and got under the covers. Then he just waited to see if Reed would give in and come upstairs at least.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:15 pm

Reed glared at Kras. That was no fair. No fair at all. He watched Kras go, admittedly checking him out as he went, then followed after him a few moments later. He took in Kras' shirtless form and glared even more. "You're evil you know that. Pure evil in human form." He shook his head and crawled into bed next to Kras, keeping his shirt on because he wanted to be stubborn.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 11:19 pm

Kras grinned triumphantly when Reed finally walked into the room and joined him. "Yeah...but you love me all the same." Then he pulled the covers over his head and shimmied downward, rolling over so he was slightly on top of Reed under the covers. He could be more evil if he wanted to. This was just more payback for the cold shoulder...yep yep. Kras very lightly pushed up Reed's shirt a tiny bit and started pressing light kisses along Reed's stomach, chuckling a tiny bit to himself. He was pretty sure Reed was going crazy right now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:32 pm

Reed didn't have much time to respond, let alone think when Kras started pressing kisses to his stomach. And he really needed to stop that now before things got a bit too carried away. "Evil. So so evil. You should..ah! Stop that." Those words actually were a little painful to say. He pulled Kras up so he could kiss him, since it had been far too long since they kissed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 11:41 pm

Kras smirked as Reed pulled him up for a kiss. "Sorry, vos that too much for you?" He grinned as he pulled away from the kiss, resting on top of Reed. He clasped his hands on top of Reed's chest and rested his chin on top of them, just staring up at Reed. "You're beautiful, you know that? Even ven you're giving me the cold shoulder."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:53 pm

Reed smiled down at Kras and ran his hands through his boyfriend's hair. "We both knew that wouldn't last long. And you're the beautiful one. I didn't think it was possible, but I think you are more gorgeous now after all that worrying I did. Just seeing you again was like taking my first real breath. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that you're alright."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 12:18 am

Kras shook his head slightly, closing his eyes as Reed ran a hand through his hair. "You really are beautiful too, you know. And thank god ve fixed this mess, because seeing you happy makes everything alright in the vorld." He hummed softly, pressing a soft kiss to Reed's chest, wishing there wasn't a shirt there to get in his way. "I'm just glad this hadn't happened to you." He didn't want Reed to have anymore scars then he already had. Even those he already had were too much.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 12:51 am

Reed wrapped his arms around Kras and held onto him tight. "If I would have had the chance to, I would have traded places with you. I don't like you being hurt." He ran his fingertips softly over the scars on Kras' shoulder. "Will you..I mean you don't have to talk about it if you don't want, but what were those dreams about. They...seemed awful."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 1:01 am

"No." Kras shook his head roughly. "No no no. I vould rather me go through that than you. It vos painful and I dislike it even more ven you are hurt." He closed his eyes as Reed ran his fingertips over the scars on his shoulders. He didn't really want to talk about the nightmares. They were awful. The images would be stuck in his head for ages. He sighed, resting his cheek against Reed's chest, using the comforting sound of Reed's heartbeat to calm himself down, just like Reed did on so many occasions with Kras' heartbeat. "They vere morbid and downright depressing. I just...remembering the images they left behind..." he shivered, "I don't vant to see you like that ever. Ever ever ever. Especially ven it seemed like no matter vot I did I couldn't save you, every time." His fingers clutched at Reed's shirt, clinging as if he might disappear if Kras let go.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 1:28 am

Reed felt tears rise to his eyes when he figured what happened in the dreams. He wrapped his arms tighter around Kras, letting him know that Reed was still here. "Hey. I'm here. I won't go anywhere. Just remember real life and all the times you have saved me. Not just physically, but emotionally too. So think of that. You have saved me. Alright?" He kissed the top of Kras' head and started rubbing soothing circles along Kras' bare back. Reed smiled a little when he thought of something him and Ivan talked about before. "Hey, so I was wondering. Do you think it you would be okay if I, uh, moved some of my stuff in here. For like, when I come visit." He was blushing a little bit, but for some reason it sitll made him insanely happy to think about moving some stuff in.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 3:37 am

Kras tried to relax as Reed rubbed his back, his hands still clinging tightly to Reed's shirt. He had to keep reminding himself that, no matter how realistic those dreams had been, that was all that they were - dreams. When Reed asked him about moving some stuff in here, Kras' head snapped up and a huge grin appeared on his face. "Vot??? Of course you can! I'd love that. I'll help even if you need it." That was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 4:18 am

Reed returned the grin and nodded. "Yeah I figured it would make sense if I'm going to be here a lot. Plus I really needed something to help distract me today, and I really wanted some art supplies, but didn't have any. So I thought, well maybe I should get some for here too. In case I'm ever here and you're not. Which I don't know why I would ever be here without you, but you never know." He shrugged and ran his hands through Kras' hair again.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 4:24 am

"It makes perfect sense." Kras replied happily, closing his eyes and humming as Reed ran his hands through his hair again. "And you're right, you never know. Something might come up and you'll be stuck here vithout me for a bit. It'll make me glad to know you'll have plenty of stuff to do in the meantime." He rested his cheek against Reed's chest again. "Can I tell you how much I love you again? Cause I really do love you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 4:34 am

Reed smiled and pretended to think. "Ummm. I suppose you can tell me some more. It's not like I'd get tired of hearing it." He laughed then kissed Kras' forehead. "I love you too. A lot. A lot a lot. More than anything in the world. And if I knew any poetry I would probably recite you some cheesy poem right about now."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 4:56 am

Kras chuckled, kissing Reed's chest. "That's okay...I'm not a big von for cheesy poetry. Now a cheesy love song I could go for. I love hearing you sing. Or you could just talk...I love just hearing you talk. And being around you. I'm happiest ven i'm vith you." And that would never change. Never ever ever.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 5:03 am

Reed grinned. "Now cheesy love songs. That is something I can do. If you want. There are about, hmmmm, I'd say roughly eight million love songs that would be appropriate for you." He giggled. Reed knew it would be hard to go back to living in the muggle world, which meant being around technology and music. He knew every song he heard was probably going to somehow remind him of Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 5:06 am

"Voah...that's a lot." Kras laughed, nuzzling his face against Reed's stomach. "You better get started singing if ve're going to get through all of those. I'd be villing to sit through them all." He grinned, really wanting to hear Reed sing again.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next