Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flint House

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Flint House - Page 4 Empty Re: The Flint House

Post  Reed Dawson December 29th 2010, 6:48 pm

Illie stared at Marcus, still smiling though. "Oh, well um." She was getting nervous now, and everyone knows what happens when she gets nervous. She looked back to Marcus' mom. "You have the most beautiful home I have ever seen." She started twirling her thumbs nervously, and was still blushing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 29th 2010, 7:41 pm

Marcus smiled and walked over to Millicent. "Yeah, well this was great and all but we are going to go now...." He said grabbing onto Millicent's hand. "Soo, see you at dinner mom. Dad." He said and smiled at them and then turned around and dragged Millicent off down the hallway to his room.

Samantha just smiled and said a small thanks to Millicent and then her and David left to go to another room with their shopping bags because Neville is getting tired of posting for 3 people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 29th 2010, 9:39 pm

Millicent is startled by Marcus grabbing her hand and practically draging her away. She looked over her shoulder and waved saying, "Thank you, nice to have met you. See you later." She turned back around and looked at Marcus. "Why the sudden departure? And I thought you said you told them I was coming." She really wasn't mad. She had been having one of the best days of her life, it was hard to be mad.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 29th 2010, 10:18 pm

"I don't know....." He said with a small shrug. "My parents are kind of boring." He said, letting go of her hand once he wasn't dragging her anymore. He turned and headed up the stairs in the hallway and looked away awkwardly. "Umm, did I say that? I don't think I did."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 30th 2010, 5:24 am

Illie was a little sad when he let go of her hand, but she made sure she kept close enough not to get lost. "Mhm. You promised you would tell them. You're lucky I'm in a really good mood, otherwise I would probably be mad." She smiled at him. "Your mom is gorgeous by the way, your dad too actually. No wonder you're so...perfect." She laughed a little.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 30th 2010, 2:20 pm

He looked at her and shook his head. "Nooooo... I'm pretty sure I didn't promise." He said thinking. He was pretty sure he never said 'I promise I will tell my parents you are coming.' He grinned at her and laughed slightly. "Well, thank you....I think. You're parents must be pretty gorgeous too though." He said nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 31st 2010, 2:10 am

She thought of how she looked before all of her 'work'. Good thing he didn't know her then. "Right, my parents...." She cleared her throat awkwardly. "So, what are we going to do now?" She smiled at him and was surprised that she didn't try to start an argument, that was certainly a first.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil December 31st 2010, 2:15 am

*Marcus*

Marcus shrugged and opened the door when they got to his room and walked in, kind of pushing her into his room as he closed the door behind them. "Umm, Well dinner will be around 6 so we have an hour before then." He said with and thought for a moment. "I don't know...We could unpack if you want. Anything really."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 31st 2010, 11:54 pm

She smiled as she walked back into his room. "I don't care really. Where do you want me to put my stuff?" She walked over to where her bag was and looked around for a moment. Her eyes couldn't help but linger on the hot tub in the room. No, bad thoughts. She shook her head and made herself look everywhere but at the hot tub. "I guess we could just chill in here for a while, if you want."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 1st 2011, 12:42 am

Marcus smiled at her and watched her as she stared at the hot tub. "Alright...sounds good." he said with a grin. "Well you can put your stuff in the guest room closet if you don't want to leave it in your trunk. My closet is a little full." he said, even thought it wasn't a little full, it was completely full.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson January 2nd 2011, 1:52 am

"Right. And that is where again?" She blushed for some reason. She bent down and grabbed hold of her trunk, preparing to move it to wherever Marcus tells her to. Her eyes were still darting to the hot tub, which only made her blush more. "Is that the one across the hall?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 2nd 2011, 8:53 am

"Um no." He said staring at her. "Go out the door, turn right, walk down the hallway. First door on the right." He said with a smile. "There is a closet and probably a dresser or two in there if you want to put it all in there." He said walking over to his closet and opening his trunk. He began to put all his clothes away in his closet. Nice and organized.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson January 2nd 2011, 9:21 am

"Oh, um, right then. I'll be right back then." She was repeating his directions over and over in her head as she walked out of his room. She turned right then started making her way down the hall. She finally came to a door and opened it slowly. She sighed in relief when she saw she had the right room. She dragged her trunk inside and looked around, finally seeing a door that must have led to the closet. She made her way over, still marveling at how gorgeous the room is. Her jaw dropped when she saw that this closet was also huge. She started unpacking her stuff, being very particular where she put everything. It was all color coordinated, then organized by sleeve length within the colors. So yeah, she unpacked her trunk then ventured back to Marcus' room. She slipped back inside and looked around for him. She walked over to his closet and saw he was still unpacking. She couldn't help but smile at how organized he was as well.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 2nd 2011, 7:00 pm

Marcus looked over his shoulder and saw she was watching him just as he hung up his last shirt. "I'm guessing you found it all okay?" he asks with a smile and walks over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson January 2nd 2011, 7:06 pm

"Surprisingly, yes." She smiled up at him when he walked closer. "I like how organized it is in here." She nodded as she looked around his immaculate closet. She looked down at her watch. "So, if dinner is at six, we have about half an hour to kill."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 2nd 2011, 7:09 pm

Marcus let out a small laugh and looked around his closet. "Yeah, Well, I like to be able to find the clothes I want, when I want." He said as he walked out of the closet. "Hmmm, 30 minutes.." He said and looked back to her. "Anything you have in mind you want to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson January 2nd 2011, 10:47 pm

She smiled at him. Her emotions had been at an all time high today, and there was only one thing she wanted; him. Problem was, she had no idea how to do it. She bit her lip and reached her hand out and placed it lightly on his chest. "I think I can think of something." She tried to smirk and give him a sexy look, but she was blushing so the effect probably didn't come off the way she had wanted it to.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 2nd 2011, 10:55 pm

Marcus had no idea what she was hinting at. "Yeah?" He asked with a smile. "What would that be?" He had no idea she was trying to be all seductive and stuff like that. Oops?

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson January 2nd 2011, 11:01 pm

Ahh, poor Millicent fails at being sexy. She bit her lip again and took a step closer to him. She looked up at him and smiled sweetly. She let her fingers trace lightly along his chest. "Oh, I don't know...stuff, I guess.." And cue more blushing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 2nd 2011, 11:02 pm

"Well, Do you have anything specific in mind?" He asked staring at her. Sooo, I think this is a mix of Millicent being a little too innocent and Marcus being stupid. Yup. That is why he has no idea what she has in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson January 2nd 2011, 11:04 pm

Finally, she decided just to go for it. She stood on her tiptoes and crushed her lips to his. Not exactly subtly, but she figured the message would come across. She kept her mouth to his for a few moments then pulled away with a smile. "I was thinking something along those lines."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 2nd 2011, 11:13 pm

Marcus' eyes widened a bit, not expecting that from her but he still kissed her back and laughed slightly at her words. "Oh, Well, Why didn't you just say that then." He said with a grin and pressed his lips back against hers.

So, Time went by and they had a nice few weeks at Marcus' house and his parents loved her and they had lots of fun in the hot tub and the pool and such and they just had a jolly good time but the winter break is technically over in AWF today soo. Yeah. They had loads of fun and then they went back to Hogwarts to learn because learning is important.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson January 2nd 2011, 11:17 pm

Yup. And Illie was in love with Marcus' family and his house. She was really sad to leave, but a little excited to get back since she had been neglecting her homework the past couple weeks. So she sadly left the Flint house to go back to the castle and continue her last year at Hogwarts.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4