Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flint House

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Flint House - Page 3 Empty Re: The Flint House

Post  Guest December 19th 2010, 5:50 am

Marcus came out of his closet about 10 minutes later wearing a nice blue button up shirt and nice dark blue jeans. He smiled at her and walked over to the door. "Okay, ready to go for a bit of a walk?" he asked with a large smile and walked over to the door, wondering just a little what his parents would do when they saw some random girl that they have never met or heard about in their house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 19th 2010, 6:24 am

He came out of the closet eh? *giggles immaturely*

She smiled when he came out. "You look nice." Well, he always looked nice. She walked over to him and grabbed his hand, afraid she would get lost if she let go. "Yes! I'm really excited actually!" She will later be freaking out when she discovers his parents had no clue of her existence.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 19th 2010, 6:54 pm

"I always do, don't I?" he says with a large smirk. "okay then, let's go." he said walking over to the door and opening it, walking down the hallway like they would have if they passed his room. They got to the first door and he opened it up, revealing a nice bedroom that nev will post a link to at the bottom of this post. So yeah. "Here is one of the guest bedrooms. This is the one you can sleep in. If you want to that is."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SiVja0Dt2Z8/ScLopBiduMI/AAAAAAAAC3c/B7J4tE-8ukA/s400/dauto+'s+master+bedroom+use+this+it+is+just+big+enough.JPG

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 19th 2010, 7:11 pm

Millicent followed after with wide eyes. When he opened the door to the guest bedroom her jaw dropped. "It looks so....rich.." She still couldn't believe where she was. The thought of her parents being in their little run down house alone made her smile. "Uhhh, I think I'll stay with you if I'm allowed." Of course she was bright red.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 20th 2010, 2:42 am

Marcus just smiled and let out a light laugh when she said it looked so rich. He didn't really know what to say to that. To him it wasn't rich, it was just normal. When she said the thing about staying with him he just sort of smirked to himself and nodded. "Yeah, of course you can." he said nodding. "Uhh, so next room then?" he asked, stepping out of the room and closing the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 20th 2010, 3:51 am

She stepped out of the magnificent room. "Yes. I'm dying to see the rest of the house. And now, I can never take you to my house. Not that I want to..I mean! I just...it's not exactly...Um, nevermind." She looked away, blushing. It did sound a bit odd saying she didn't want to take him home, but since her house was so small and gross compared to this, she would be far too embarrassed to take him there.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 20th 2010, 4:20 pm

Marcus smiled at her as she just kind of rambled on and on and just smiled at her. "Alrighty then, let's continue down the hallway." he said with a smile and started walking back towards his room, passing his rook and then getting to another door shorty after on the other side. He opened up the door. "Go ahead in. This is my fathers office, but he barely ever goes in it."

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/01/0103_superhomes/image/homeoffice.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 20th 2010, 8:51 pm

She stepped in the room and looked around. So far, it was the most 'normal' room. "So, what does your father do?" She was smiling at all the books in the room, sometimes, she just couldn't hide her inner nerd. She turned towards Marcus and smiled at him, she was just insanely happy right now.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 20th 2010, 9:09 pm

"Oh you know, he does stuff." he said and shrugged. "Stuff you would do in an office with books and pencils and stuff." he didn't really know what his Dad did. He just knew that his dad worked in that office and in another office not at home and that he brought home the bacon. When she turned arous and smiled at him he stepped out into the large hallway. "Ready to continue now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 20th 2010, 9:14 pm

She couldn't wipe the smile from her face. She grabbed his hand again. "Yes, let's go!" She started walking with him back out into the hall. Usually she would push for more answers than the vague one he had given about his father's work, but she was too fascinated by this enormous house.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 20th 2010, 9:41 pm

"Okay." He said with a small smile and walked a little down the hall before he reached a door, the last door in this hallway. "This is just another bathroom. Pretty boring but if you want to look at it, you can." He said with a shrug and waited to see if she would look in it and if she does decide to look in there, this is what it looks like. Yupers.

The Flint House - Page 3 Large-bathroom-jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 20th 2010, 9:45 pm

Of course she would want to look in. She peeked her head in and smiled. "Seems cozy..." She nodded. "That bathtub it huge! You could fit a whole family in there!" She laughed then came back out into the hall, keeping her grip on his hand.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 21st 2010, 2:41 am

Marcus just smiled to himself when she commented on the huge bathtub. Yes it was huge and could probably fit a few people in there. Maybe 2 people? Maybe just him and her. Anyways back to the post. He smiled over at her. "Let's go!" he said as he began walking down the hallway over to the stairs again and walking down the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2010, 3:11 am

She gripped his hand when he started walking away. "Thank you so much Marcus for bringing me here. This is fantastic!" She was still smiling from ear to ear as they continued their tour.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 21st 2010, 3:23 am

Marcus smiled at her and shrugged. "Don't thank me. It's not a huge deal." he said with a smile and continued walking down the stairs. When they got to the bottom he pushed her in front of him. "Left or right. It's up to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2010, 3:26 am

She looked around frantically, she couldn't even remember which way they had even come from. "Ummmm..." She felt pressure, if she chose right would she still be able to see what was on the left side and vice versa. Her head was snapping back and forth between the two directions. "Ummmmm....right?" She looked at him nervously, as if she was answering a question in class.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 21st 2010, 3:40 am

"Alright." he said with a small sigh. "Just be warned that there isn't much over here. Only two things actually." he said as he started walking down the hallway to the right, walking down pretty far before they got to two doors, side by side. "Which door first?" he asked. "Left or right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2010, 3:45 am

"AHH I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS PRESSURE!" She blushed and cleared her throat. "I mean, left." She was staring at the door so she wouldn't have to look at him after her little outburst. "We'll go back the other way too, right?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 21st 2010, 3:59 am

"Ummm, yeah sure. If we have time we will." he said looking at the clock and seeing it was 3 already. He still didn't open the door. He was waiting for her to open it. Yes he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2010, 4:03 am

"If we have time? Will your parents be home soon?" She was suddenly nervous again. She was waiting for him to open the next door, but when he didn't she raised her hand uncertainly and started turning the handle. She opened the door to reveal.....
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 28th 2010, 7:34 pm

"Hmm, yeah I am sure it will be within the next hour when they get home." He said and when she opened the door there was this huge extravagant gym with a pool and everything. Yup. Inside and upstairs. So they had their whole tour of the house and shit and it was great. They finally finished thr tour and ended up back in the large entrance hall right as the front door opened and Marcus' milf and dilf walked in. Marcus turned towards the door and grinned as he saw his parents. His mother immediately walked over to him and wrapped him in a big hug. His dad just stared at Millicent, wondering who she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 29th 2010, 4:40 pm

Millicent was in awe throughout the entire tour of the house. She had a permanent smile on her face. When they returned to the entrace hall once more, she was about to tell Marcus how amazing his house was but saw the door start to open. She froze immediately. This was it, time to meet the parents. She turned bright red when they walked in. They were the most beautiful family she had ever laid eyes on, and she suddenly felt inaddequate. She smiled politely at his father who was staring at her, but seemed to have forgotten how to speak.

[Sorry if there are errors. The screen on my phone is very small and hard to read..]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 29th 2010, 6:15 pm

[Its fine, I am posting from my phone too so there might be some errors..]

Marcus hugged his mom lightly while his mother just sort of clinged to him. She did this everytime Marcus came home. She hugged him and freaked out and acted like she hadn't seen him in ten million years.

Marcus' dad just kind of stared at Millicent for a few seconds and when he realized that he hadn't met her before and that he didn't know her name he gave her a large, warm smile. "Hi, I'm David. Marcus' dad." He said, reaching his hand out. "I don't think we've met before."

Marcus' mom finally let go of Marcus as she heard David talking to someone and looked over Marcus' shoulder to see who it was. She grinned and looked from Marcus to the girl a few times before walking around Marcus and walking in front of David, pushing his hand away. "Hello!" She said with a large smile. "I'm Samantha!" She said wrapping her arms around Millicent. She pulled away shortly, not giving her a long hug like she gave Marcus. "You must be a friend of Marcus, right?" She asked, glancing over at Marcus and then back to Millicent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 29th 2010, 6:34 pm

Millicent finally snapped out of her little trance and smiled sweetly at Marcus' dad, still blushing slightly. She took a step forward to shake his hand and introduce herself, but was captured in a hug instead by his mother. She hugged her back a little awkwardly. She blushed even more and looked at Marcus. "Um, I'm Millicent. I'm Marcus'...um, did he tell you he was bringing someone home?" She kept a smile on her face, but gave Marcus a little look like 'you better have told them.'
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 29th 2010, 6:40 pm

Marcus looked away from her awkwardly as she asked if he had told them and then looked at him. Did he ever really tell her he would tell them? He sure didn't remember telling her that he told them. But you know, she'll get over it.

Samantha looked over at David and then over to Marcus and then back to Millicent. She shook her head and continued to smile at her. "Noo no no. He didn't tell us but its fine. You are most definitely welcome here." She said with a large smile.

Marcus' dad just kind of stood there smiling because he wasn't much of a talker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next