Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potter House

+6
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Ginny Weasley
10 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Potter House - Page 23 Empty Re: The Potter House

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 9:22 pm

Scorpius definitely does not mind Al’s stubble rubbing on his neck. He likes the scratchy feeling. He couldn’t help but smile when he heard what Al said and let himself fall back gently on the bed, bringing Al down with him so that his boyfriend rested on top of him. “I love you too,” he said softly. “Always.”
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 14th 2011, 12:33 am

Parvati would rather not give James a full on boner at the moment because she really would feel bad for it since she wouldn't be able to talk care of it with Harry in the house. After all, she would be nervous Harry would walk in on them and she doesn't want Harry to think anything bad of her. "Hmm, I've never really been a big fan of Gouda." She said with a small shrug. She thought for a moment before finally choosing a question. "Favorite activity." She said with a small smile, not thinking any dirty thoughts because when she meant activity she was thinking of things like cheering, or flying.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 14th 2011, 12:55 am

Al sighed and snuggled up to his boyfriend's chest, turning his head to the side so he could listen to Scorpius' steady heartbeat. He couldn't understand how they could end up like this, within minutes of them cold and icy with each other or tearing each other apart with words they didn't mean. He knew it was a lot to ask, but he just wished they could always be like this. Or naked. A nice combination of the two would be perfect. Couples weren't supposed to tear each other down, they were supposed to build each other up. He let his hand slip underneath Scorpius' shirt, his fingers trailing light, gentle circles along the smooth skin as he kept his head pressed down against his boyfriend's chest. I want to marry you, he thought to himself, his own heart skipping a beat as he realized what he was thinking about. I want to marry you, and I want you to be the one that I wake up next to every morning, and nobody else. He knew better than to say those words out loud. It was one thing to think or feel something, but it was an entirely different concept to actually say those things aloud. He didn't want to scare Scorpius, and he wasn't even ready for marriage himself. Not yet, anyway. But he knew that he'd want it to be Scorpius whenever he did realize he was ready. He noticed that he hadn't said anything, and shifted on his bed so that he and Scorpius were both under the covers, because England seems like a cold place, even in the summer.

[Idon'tknowwhathappenedAljusthasalotoffeelingsrightnow.]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 19th 2011, 6:04 am

Well James is going to keep his thoughts extremely appropriate for the rest of the night as long as Parvati doesn't mess with him, for he is only wearing those thin boxers and he is in his home and whatnot. Best to keep things totally innocent. "Well...Quidditch," he said with a small grin. "Though, I'm sure that that isn't a surprise in the slightest," he said. "Now I've got a good feeling I know what yours is," he said, waiting for her answer.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 19th 2011, 6:17 am

Scorpius allowed himself to relax in the silence, completely content with just keeping his arms wrapped around Al. It was frustrating how easily they managed to disagree about things, but it was a relief that they were able to work through their problems in the end. Well, work through them enough for the two of them to get along again. He supposed that he really ought to talk to Al about everything, but he didn't feel like confiding and telling the truth when at Al's parents' home. He'd prefer in the dorm, in the comfort of his bed and hidden away from all. Al could help him, he knew that, and his boyfriend deserved the truth at this point. Scorpius wanted this relationship to last more than anything and that required working through his problems. Feeling Al's fingers on his skin, he let out a sigh of contentment. Yes, he would be able to do this. Talking with Al would be worth it for it meant getting to the heart of his issues. He wanted their relationship to be completely light and loving and full of trust, especially since it was one that he saw lasting forever. When Al moved under the covers, he followed and instantly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "Mmm, you're so warm," he murmured happily, arms hugging Al as he closed his eyes.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 19th 2011, 6:38 am

Parvati shook her head slightly. "Nope, not a surprise at all really." Though she actually was surprised that he would rather play Quidditch then make love to her. Yup. She actually didn't really see that one coming. She just lied so he would think her mind was out of the gutter right now. She raised an eyebrow at him as he said he thought he could guess what hers was. "Oh? Okay then, take a lucky guess." she said with a soft smile as she let her left hand gently trail down his bare chest slowly, then letting it slide it's way back up to rest on his shoulder as she waited to hear his guess.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 19th 2011, 7:15 am

Al snuggled up to Scorpius, resting his cheek against his boyfriend's chest. "The plus side to being short. There's less of me to keep warm," he replied cheekily, intertwining his legs with his boyfriend's as he draped an arm over his torso. He pressed a light kiss to Scorpius' chest, right over where he knew the boy's heart was, before resting his cheek against it again, and drifting off to sleep to the sound of his boyfriend's heartbeat.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 22nd 2011, 6:05 am

Well, James was just trying to be a good boy and keep his comments on a kid-friendly level. After all, he was trying to keep himself…down. He frowned slightly when she began to trail her finger on his chest, because it felt really damn good but he wasn’t sure if it had anything to do with her comment. Nah, probably not. “Err, I was going to go with cheering,” he said, shrugging his shoulders slightly. “I mean, not only are you really good at it, but you also love it.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 22nd 2011, 6:05 am

Scorpius let out a small chuckle from Al’s comment, for that was a definite up side. As Al snuggled up to him even more, legs locking together comfortably, he couldn’t help but to smile to himself. Though they often fell asleep together since they shared a dorm, it was something that he would never get tired of. “Night,” he said softly, watching his peaceful boyfriend for a moment before drifting off to sleep as well.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 22nd 2011, 6:14 am

Parvati was slightly confused when he frowned from her actions and shifted slightly so she was laying on her side next to him, not touching him at all anymore. She gave him a small as he guessed cheering. "Hmmm, cheering is definitely up there." She told him with a small smile. "But I think now my favorite activity is just spending time with you." She said and looked away from him. "That sounds so cheesy, but it's true." She looked back at him, a small smile spread across her lips. "I just really like being with you and I would choose being with you over cheering any day.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 22nd 2011, 6:17 am

Well, that was not what James wanted. He rather liked Parvati where she she had been! Now he feels bad for making her all confused and whatnot. He was just trying to be a good boy and control himself. James smiled when she said that spending time with him was her favourite activity. "I don't think that's that cheesy. If I had known that we were talking about those sort of things, then obviously I'd have gone down the same route," he told her. "Alright. How about favourite ice cream flavour."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 22nd 2011, 6:29 am

Parvati is sorry she made James feel bad. She just can not read minds and when she saw him frown she figured it was a bad frown and so she thought he didn't like what she was doing. Parvati smiled as he said he would have chosen the same thing if he had known her answer was going to be like that. "Ummmm, vanilla." She told him, feeling rather boring with that answer. "because then you can put whatever you want on it without having to worry about it tasting gross." She added and then thought for a moment. "Do you want to sleep?" She asked him. "You must be tired after getting woken up and it is late."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 22nd 2011, 6:50 am

"Mmm, vanilla is a good choice. Though, I prefer mint chocolate chip," he said with a small shrug. Dom just chose a random ice cream, though her dad likes that kind so maybe it's a guy thing now. She does not know. He was rather surprised when she suggested sleep and looked at her slightly apprehensively, especially after what had happened. "I'll stay up as long as you want. I want you to feel relaxed and comfortable," he told her softly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 22nd 2011, 6:55 am

"Mint chocolate chip is alright." She said with a small nod. "Not my favorite but I do like it." She added quietly. She bit her lip slightly when he said he would stay up as long as she wanted him too. "Hmm, I think we should go to sleep." She said with a small nod. "I--I'm pretty tired myself after everything." She lied, hoping he wouldn't be able to tell that she was lying. She wanted him to get some sleep after all. She knew she wasn't going to be getting any but she didn't want him to be sleep deprived also.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 22nd 2011, 7:10 am

James stared at her for a moment, not really sure if he believed what she was saying. After the night she had had, he couldn't imagine she would be sleeping anytime soon. "Parvati Patil, you better not be lying to me," he told her with an extremely serious expression. "Are you really going to sleep or are you just saying that to make me feel a little better?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 22nd 2011, 7:17 am

Parvati looked away from him as he said she better not be lying to him because she really didn't like how serious he got about it, it made it impossible for her to lie to him. She really just wanted him to get some sleep though. She thought for a moment before she looked back to him, being completely honest. "I really want to sleep." She told him. Making sure to word it carefully, saying she wanted to sleep and not that she was going to sleep.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 22nd 2011, 7:32 am

James continued to stare at her, even when she pulled her gaze away. He wasn't so great with interrogating though, hence why Adelle will totally get away with so much. Oops. "Well...if you're sure..." he said slowly, pulling the blanket up so that it was really up high and around them and that they were all cuddled underneath it. "Wake me up though if you need to," he told her seriously. "I love you," he said softly, leaning to press a light kiss to her cheek.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 22nd 2011, 7:41 am

Adelle will probably get away with anything because she will be able to just look up at James with those big brown eyes of hers and he'll give in. Yup. I can see it now. "I'm sure. I want to sleep." She told him. She moved closer to him and nodded as she rested her head against his chest gently and closed her eyes. "I love you too, James." She said quietly, cuddling up to him with her eyes closed so that if he looked at her he would think she had fallen asleep.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 27th 2011, 11:26 pm

James still felt rather weary about falling asleep, but figured that he would at least try and go along with what she wanted. He was quiet as they settled into a comfortable position, then wrapped his arm and her. Closing his eyes, he then relaxed and fell into a light sleep.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 15th 2011, 8:58 pm

Parvati heard some noises coming from the hallway and figured that it must be morning now. She hadn't slept at all the entire tonight because she never did after she had a night terror. She still stayed cuddled up to James though with her eyes closed, hoping that he thought she was getting some sleep. She gently reached her arm around her and lifted his arm so it was off of her and crawled out of his grasp. She looked down at him for a moment and smiled before she crawled out of the blanket fort. She walked over to her bag and got out Spot and then walked over to the window. She opened the window slightly as she sat down on the windowsill, hoping she wasn't breaking any house rules as she sat there and looked outside as she gently pet Spot.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 15th 2011, 9:01 pm

Harry woke up early before he had to leave for work and went down to the kitchen to start breakfast. He started cooking and when he realized that everyone was probably asleep he thought it was perfect time to talk to Al. He grabbed a quill and some paper and quickly wrote a little note.

Al,
I'm in the kitchen, come down here please.
Dad

He used his wand to send it off and charmed it to hit him in the face until he woke up and read it. He continued cooking up some sausage as he waited for his son to join him.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 15th 2011, 9:07 pm

Al groaned as he felt something hitting him in the face, but ended up ignoring it, deciding that sleep was more important than finding out what had hit him in the face. But it continued hitting him. Again, and again, and again. He covered his face with his arm, only to have the paper continue hitting his face at an angle. "Ow, ow! I'm up, I'm up," he muttered under his breath, glaring at the paper as he grabbed it and unfolded it so he could read the paper without being blinded from being poked in the eye.

He really hoped that he wasn't in trouble, but there was only one way to find out. He glanced over at his boyfriend who was still sound asleep, then slipped away from his touch as he quietly left the room and made his way downstairs.

"What time is it?" he mumbled as he entered the kitchen, rubbing at his eyes before taking a seat at the kitchen counter in front of where his dad was cooking.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 15th 2011, 9:12 pm

Harry smiled over at Al as he walked into the kitchen and continued cooking up his sausage links, making sure to make them nice and perfect as he grabbed another frying pan and put it on the stove to heat up for the bacon. "It's like eight," he told Al as he put some of the bacon on the hot stove and then turned to grad some bread for toast. "Did you sleep well?" He asked his son.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 15th 2011, 9:15 pm

"Eight!?" Al's jaw dropped as he stared at his father in disbelief. How in the world did his dad think it was okay to wake him up at eight? "I slept alright, I guess," he shrugged, rubbing at his scruffy face as he tried to get his brain functioning and awake. "Uh, where's James?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter June 15th 2011, 9:17 pm

"Yeah, eight." He said as he popped some toast in the toaster. "James, Um, I'm not sure. Maybe he is dead in the road somewhere.He is most likely up in his room sleeping though," He said with a shrug. "I didn't wake him up. I just wanted to talk to you." He said as he flipped the bacon and put the sausage on a plate. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he poured the eggs he had already prepared to be cooked onto the frying pan.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next