Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malfoy Manor

+5
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
9 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Malfoy Manor - Page 17 Empty Re: Malfoy Manor

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 12th 2011, 6:57 am

Knobby wrote:Knobby couldn't believe it when his mistress had handed him the tie and was finally freed. He had to deal with torment and death threats every day from his masters and it sometimes made him wish he was never alive in the first place. His heart burst with ecstasy as he tied the article of clothing round his neck, dangling over the pillow case raggedy and torn. He smiled at the boy who had freed him and gave him a wink. He would help them escape, for they had helped free him. In an instant he apparated into his small cupboard in the kitchen where pots and pans lay. He grabbed the frying pan firmly and closed his eyes. Revolution was necessary. That boy had been so kind, he had to return the favor. He apparated behind his mistress and slammed the frying pan across her ankles. He heard a crack and the plastic like woman fell to the floor. For emphasis, he followed the rules of Zombieland and double tapped the bitch, smacking her over the head with the pan.

As soon as her eyes shut and a large bruise formed on her five head, Knobby hopped over the body and gave Al a serious look. "Sir, you must enter the library. They did not lock it. When you enter, you must distract that abusive woman and then I will meet you beside Scorpius, Mister, erm, Potter sir. You look like someone I know, so I am assuming, sir, if I am wrong, sir, I apologize. We don't have much time. Quick, sir. Go in. I will be with Scorpius. As soon as the master's friend is distracted, run to us and I will take you where you want to go, sir."

And then Knobby disapparated. Free elves rule.

Al had expected the house elf to be happy. Free, away from this horrid place, and...Well, just happy, really. What he hadn't expected was for the house elf to attack its exmaster in order to rescue Al and Scorpius. He watched in shock as Astoria was knocked to the ground, and listened carefully as the house elf turned to talk to him. Potter? Did all house elves know about how his father had freed Dobby? There wasn't really time to think about that now, anyway. Al had to grab Scorpius and get them out of this place for good.

Ignoring the woman on the floor, Al got up out of his seat and ran back down the hall, back to the library where the door would hopefully be unlocked. He took a deep breath and thought of James...of Lily...and of his mother and father. They were all brave Gryffindors and although Al had been sorted into Slytherin, he had to do the Gryffindor thing and be brave for Scorpius. And for Knobby. He grabbed his wand and pushed the door open, using the element of surprise to send Pansy flying across the room and into a bookshelf.

Dear Merlin, Knobby, you better not let me down now.

He sprinted across the room and tackled Scorpius, giving him a small look to show that he knew what he was doing as he waited for Knobby to appear and take them both someplace safe. Someplace far, far away.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 12th 2011, 6:57 am

As soon as Knobby heard Al enter the room, he apparated into the Library in between Scorpius and Al. His tiny heart beat very fast as he stared at the woman who tortured and abused one of his favorite masters against the book shelf. "How dare you hurt Master Malfoy, Parkinson," he hissed. Normally, Knobby was respectful and polite, but after all the hurt his favorite Master had gone through, he would not give her what she did not deserve. Knobby's tiny hands gripped onto both of the boys tightly and he smirked. "Knobby is proud to say that he has been freed from your tyranny and will save the two boys that you do not respect because you are blinded by stupidity. Knobby only has one more thing to say before he leaves you to your shame, Malfoy and Parkinson. Knobby is the son of Dobby, the coolest elf there ever was in his opinion. This means that not only is Knobby meant to be a free elf, but he is also Draco's half-brother since Knobby's father is the same as Draco's father. Yes, Draco. That's why you can't properly pleasure a woman due to your small penis. You're a fucking elf. I'm sorry you were injured, Parkinson. Knobby did not mean to kill, only maim or seriously injure." And with that final word and a wink, HE DISAPPARATED LIKE A BOSS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 12th 2011, 7:07 am

Pansy was busy staring angrily down at Scorpius, waiting for an answer, and thus did not react quickly when Al came in and hit her with a spell. However, her wand was out in a moment and she got back to her feet, ignoring her shoulder which would surely be badly bruised tomorrow. The black wood of her wand slashed toward Scorpius, a wordless charm slicing his arm, his cheek, all intended for Al to watch, all intended to anger him, scare him, whatever it may do. Before she could turn her wand on Al, however, the tiny form of the familiar house elf Knobby appeared between them. She narrowed her eyes as it began to speak of shame and stupidity. Pansy was scowling now, noticing at the fact that the elf had the boys hands in his, and she reacted as quickly as she could lifting her arm over her head and flinging it forward, sending the silver dagger flying across the room and into the swirling mass of disapparating beings. She could only hope that the point of the blade was true to its intended mark, that tiny beating heart in that tiny traitorous chest. As they disappeared from the room, she hoped that the years of target practice would not fail her now when her rage at being insulted by a house elf, attacked by a Potter, and stolen of a torture victim all in the same minute. Catching her breath, she turned to Draco, her gaze like fire as she was still completely appalled at what just occurred.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 12th 2011, 7:13 am

Draco was shocked when all of a sudden Pansy was thrown back then his elf appeared to proclaim he was free and then the dagger was flying and they were all gone. Then there was just Pansy left in the room with him, her eyes alight with rage and frustration. He stared back at her, his gaze blank. He couldn't stop himself, he took a step towards her, silently asking her what she needed now. What he could do to prove himself to her again. They were back here again, the same place they always ended up. Even when Pansy got what she wanted it was never enough and there was Draco, trying to fill in the gaps only this time it was more than just a gap, it was an abyss.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 12th 2011, 7:15 am

He had felt the blade cut into his skin, pain shooting through his as she cut into him. He didn't want to respond, didn't want to give her the satisfaction of giving in to what she wanted. He knew though, that he really didn't have that much of a choice. Clearly she was fine with hurting him, and he knew that she could do so worse so easily. As he opened his mouth, about to say some sort or reply, the doors had burst open and he spotted Al. Eyes widening, he was now truly afraid of what Pansy would do when he spotted him. Scorpius was rather impressed with Al when his boyfriend managed to hit Pansy with a spell, something rather brave and a move fit for a Gryffindor. Weird. Pansy though, retaliated quickly and threw a few quick spells at himself, more pain shooting through him by the sudden slicing. My some miracle though, Knobby came and saved the day. HE'S JUST HE BEST HOUSE ELF IN THE FREAKING WORLD.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 5th 2011, 12:51 am

Pansy had been missing her best friend. She hadn't seen him in ages, so upon asking around, she finally gathered that he had left to go home a while ago. Well that was curious, as he usually didn't spend very much time at home and came back as soon as he could. Worried, Pansy grabbed her coat and a scarf and a few other things she would need for the trip, slipping on her boots and heading out to Hogsmeade to apparate to the Manor.

Upon arrival, she hurried through the gates and around to the back door by the kitchen, slipping in and begging the house elves to keep quiet, not to tell anyone she was here. She ran as fast as she could up to Scorpius's room, pushing the door open carefully and slipping inside, taking a look around. He had a few things strewn around, but it looked like it hadn't been touched for some time. Suddenly there was a grumbling noise, and Stitch rolled out from under Scorp's bed. Pansy smiled and picked him up, and they hugged because they're friends now, and then she looked around Scorpius's room. If he wasn't in here, where was he? "Stitch, where's Scorpy?" The little dog growled a bit, tried to speak, and finally managed 'Not here.' Pansy blinked, surprised that the dog spoke real words to her again, and surprised that he wasn't here at the Manor anymore. If he'd left, it looked like he had left in a hurry, and that couldn't be good. Pansy wondered what his father had maybe said to him to make him leave and not even come back to school. She knew the two of them had never gotten along very well.

Not sure where to even look, or if he wanted to be found, all Pansy knew was that she couldn't be caught here, and that Stitch couldn't be left here alone. He had fended for himself for a while, clearly, but he wouldn't be safe all alone for very long. She grabbed a bag out of Scorpius's closet, shoved some of his things he'd left out on his bed into it, grabbed all of Stitch's things, and carried both the bag and Stitch back down through the house, out through the kitchen, and then she apparated back to Hogsmeade. She would keep little Stitch safe and fed until her best friend came back to school. Hopefully Stitch and Max will get along.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 12th 2011, 11:19 pm

Draco is in his study doing work with the door open so he can see into the hall. *cue Scorpius*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 12th 2011, 11:27 pm

Scorpius had been hesitant to go back to the manor, but he did have quite a few things that he had left behind. He hadn't told Al, instead waiting until his boyfriend was in class because he hadn't wanted him to worry. He had been quiet when he entered, clearing out his room and managing to avoid running into anyone except a house elf. As he walked quietly down the hall to leave, he froze when he spotted his father in the study, a place that he often had seen his father retire to. "Got the rest of my stuff. Now you'll never have to hear from me again," he said, alerting his father of his presence. He wasn't sure if the house elf that had let him in told Draco he was here or not, but he couldn't resist speaking to the man who was still technically his father.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 12th 2011, 11:34 pm

The elf had told him he was here but Draco hadn't gotten up or tried to go see him, deciding that unless his technical son approached him he wasn't going to make an effort. Looking up from his papers Draco gave Scorpius a neutral once over. "I hope you collected everything. And I know your mother would appreciate it if she heard from you in the future, even after what happened to her after the last time you were here." He looked at his son for another moment before returning his gaze to the papers in front of him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 12th 2011, 11:40 pm

Scorpius did feel a bit bad for not making any effort to contact his mother. It wasn't as though she was responsible for how Draco reacted, she just knew better than to try and stop her angry husband and went along with what Draco wanted. "Right. I'll owl her soon," he said, toying with the strap of the bag. He was about to turn and leave, but found himself unable to do so. "I should have asked to invite Al over. Sorry," he mumbled, the words leaving his mouth before he could stop them. He knew that if Al had heard that he just apologized, his boyfriend would be upset with him. After the whole Pansy and knife thing, he supposed that his father should really be the sorry one. Al just didn't quite understand though how his relationship with his pureblood and often cold father went.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 12th 2011, 11:46 pm

Draco looked up in surprise at his son, having been hoping for an apology for more than just that but not expecting anything else at all. He put the papers down properly this time and looked at him, "Come in Scorpius." He got up from behind his desk and went and sat by the fireplace in the room. "I appreciate the apology. I understand that our return that night was unexpected but I would have expected better anyway."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 12th 2011, 11:53 pm

Scorpius felt himself freeze when his father told him to come into the office. Now he was regretting not telling anyone where he had gone. What if his father pulled out his wand or even flooed Pansy to come back with the dagger. Still, he found himself not wanting to disobey the slight command and entered. He debated sitting down as well, but decided it was better than just standing there. "Definitely not the best way to find out about Al and I," he said, tone mumbled again.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2011, 12:07 am

Draco gave his son a stern look and snapped his fingers, ordering the elf that appeared to fetch him a firewhiskey. Taking a sip he set it down next to him and crossed his arms, "No, it was not. Not that there is any real way to learn that your heir is carrying on with a male." Draco was reminding himself that he needed to stay calm, that Astoria did want him to repair things with Scorpius and now that his son had apologized he was more willing to possibly more forwards.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 13th 2011, 12:18 am

Scorpius hoped that his father wasn't going to drink too much and end up losing control. Sure, he had a wand himself, but he knew that he stood no chance against his father. His gaze dropped, unsure of how to respond to the statement. He honestly didn't know how he would have gone about telling his father about it and in some cowardly sense, preferred that his father had seen instead of heard. "You can't help who you fall for," he finally said. "Is it because of who he is or because it's a guy?" he asked, lifting his gaze to look at his father.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2011, 12:32 am

Draco took another drink and thought for a moment, "More that he's male. You do realize that your mother and I only ever had you which means that you're the only heir. The one who must continue the Malfoy line. There are expectations of you that, if you insist upon still being with a man, you cannot fulfill." The fact the man was a Potter didn't help but that could be dealt with were the male a female.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 13th 2011, 12:42 am

Scorpius wasn't sure if he was relieved by his father's answer or hurt. It meant that the fact that Al was a Potter wasn't the primary reason, but it also meant that his father wasn't okay with him loving whoever he wanted to love. "I don't know why you care that the Malfoy name is continued," he said, his eyes remaining locked on his father. Part of him prepared for getting slapped, but he pressed on anyway. "Ever since you first took me to Diagon Alley when I was eleven I saw how everyone looked at us. How they avoided us. I didn't understand it then, even when my classmates avoided me because of my last name. Al didn't care though. He knew it was just a name, one that I don't understand the importance of passing on," he said, quickly stopping himself for he realized he was talking too much about something his father wouldn't be pleased about.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2011, 1:31 am

Draco's expression hardened as his son spoke. "You know how much legacy our name holds and the power that comes with that. Just because your grandfather made mistakes and besmirched our name does not mean that it's not our duty as Malfoys to uphold traditions." He expected more of his son and although he would normally have slapped him he had made the decision that he knew he wasn't going to have another child and though he was not about to concede defeat to his son but he did want to make sure that his family duties were fulfilled.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 13th 2011, 2:28 am

Scorpius held back from making any sort of retort, knowing that it wasn't going to get them anywhere. "I don't even know if Al is going to want kids," he told his father. "It's not something we've even thought of discussing because it wouldn't happen for quite a while." He was quiet for a moment before saying the truth, even though he knew his father wouldn't like it. "If Al and I do have kids, they'd probably take his last name."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2011, 3:23 am

Draco looked at him for a moment then stood up and walked behind his desk. "I think we're done here Scorpius. If you consider things and reevaluate your future you are welcome back. If not then I don't expect to see you again." And he picked up his papers and started to read them, ignoring his son's presence.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 13th 2011, 3:52 am

For a moment Scorpius stiffened when his father stood, completely expecting the worst. Though he wasn't physically hurt, he was soon emotionally hurt by what his father had said. It was as though things between them would never be able to be fixed and for some reason it bothered him. He may not like how his father treated him, but Draco Malfoy was still his father and nothing would change that. "Right," he said quietly, standing up and grabbing his few packed bags. He walked towards the door and paused in the doorway. "Let mother know I'll owl her soon," he said before walking out of the room and then out of the manor completely.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 12th 2011, 12:54 pm

"Excuse me...I don't mean to be here...Honestly I don't" Gabrielle said looking around at the dark interior of the manor. "I was just looking for Hermione Granger. She told that she was protesting here for elf rights. Apparently your one of the few houses that still have elfs." Gabrielle looked at Scorpius. She knew him. He was in her niece's year. He was just like his father. Looking down on filthy blood. She raisied her eyebrows waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Gabrielle Delacour on July 12th 2011, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans July 12th 2011, 1:04 pm

Hi! I'm Mya, the admin here. I've sent you a PM, if you could please check your inbox? Thanks! XD
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 12th 2011, 2:33 pm

Yeah thanks I have changed my name
Thanx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content