Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malfoy Manor

+5
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
9 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Malfoy Manor - Page 16 Empty Re: Malfoy Manor

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 11th 2011, 7:34 am

Pansy rolled her eyes lightly, flicking her wrist so the bird would find another perch. "Obviously you called me, Draco, seeing as the portkey brought me to your house. Funnily enough, I can put two and two together." She took a few steps across the room, closing the distance between herself and the two Malfoy men. "And strange as it might be..." she stopped walking, crossing her arms and resting her weight into one hip. Pansy smirked dangerously at him, looking over Scorpius with a calculating gaze. "Being able to put two and two together as I can, I have a few guesses about what little Scorpy Hyperion here has to tell me." She took the final few steps left, pushing Draco to the side with the back of her hand, taking off her gloves and flipping her hand toward Draco, hitting him in the stomach with the gloves, indicating that he should hold onto them for the moment. Now she could face Scorpius, and Scorpius alone. "But really, I'd just love to hear how he explains himself."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 11th 2011, 7:35 am

Al's face fell as he walked with Astoria. He saw what that Pansy girl looked like and he knew that going back there wouldn't help at all. It'd only make things worse. "Al. Al Scamander," he answered with a straight face, deciding to keep his last name hidden from Astoria. Barely anyone knew who Rolf was, so it wouldn't matter if he used that name. Even Al had never met him. Better than being a Potter in this house. He just hoped that Scorpius would break things off. It broke his heart to think about it, but it was better than something bad happening to his boyfriend.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 11th 2011, 7:38 am

Draco smirked back at her, "Well I'm glad your simple arithmetic skills have not been stolen from you. From what I see Zabini was trying his damnedest." He didn't make a sound as she hit him in the stomach with the gloves, simply taking them from her and leaning against the shelf to admire her backside in those leather pants and to watch this scene play out.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 11th 2011, 7:43 am

Oh great. Now he had to face the BAMF one on one. Honestly, that was a million times scarier than facing his father. He tried to remain as strong as he could though, for appearing weak in this situation would just make him pathetic. "My father just doesn't agree with certain choices I've made with my relationships," he told Pansy quietly, trying to appear much less frightened then he actually was. He wasn't sure if it was better that Al was out of the room or if he wanted the comforting gaze of his boyfriend.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery January 11th 2011, 7:44 am

Astoria gave him a piercing look but did not question it. She could have sworn that before Scorpius had mentioned Albus Potter and that he was the only Albus in the year but she was not about to question the poor boy. Instead she called an elf for a tea service, "I'm sorry you had to be here for this."
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 11th 2011, 7:50 am

Astoria Greengrass wrote:Astoria gave him a piercing look but did not question it. She could have sworn that before Scorpius had mentioned Albus Potter and that he was the only Albus in the year but she was not about to question the poor boy. Instead she called an elf for a tea service, "I'm sorry you had to be here for this."

ScorpneversaidAl'sname

Al just gave her a cold look then glanced back down the hall where he knew Scorpius was, not saying anything to his mother who had done nothing to protect him. He didn't know what would happen to Scorpius, but whatever it was....he was never going to forgive himself for it. Everything was his fault and now the person he cared about was being punished for it.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery January 11th 2011, 7:52 am

Before as in in past years from school, as friends.

Astoria sat there in silence with Al, sipping her tea. She knew it had to be hard for the young man and as much as she wanted to comfort him there was nothing really that she could say.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 11th 2011, 7:57 am

Pansy didn't look at him, but answered Draco quickly with a very amused smirk across her lips. "Blaise takes what I give him and knows to ask for nothing more." She turned her attention back to, well, the child of her ex-lover, listening to his answer, staring the boy hard in the eye. She allowed her expression to fade into something that appeared accepting and careless, followed up with a half-hearted shrug. "Oh, well if that's all it is." She turned, took a step, facing away from Scorpius. She met Draco's eye briefly, shooting him a smirk as she spun around again, pulling out a thin dagger the length of a wand and raising it to the boy's throat all in one motion. Where she pulled it from, well, that's not important. Pansy has had years to perfect the ways of interrogation, torture, terror, especially seeing as she had as much free time as she liked, having turned Draco down for whatever preposterous reason she had in this wacked out slight-AU. "You know what is expected of you, as the sole heir to the Malfoy fortune. You've known since birth. Just a pureblood girl who bows her head and does what she's told, that's all. But you bring Albus Potter into your parents' home?" She laughed low in her throat before leaning closer and whispering. "What were you thinking, Scorpius? Enlighten me." Pansy didn't need to be introduced to him to know his name. You lot forget. Pansy knows and sees everything.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 11th 2011, 8:13 am

He had let out a quiet sigh of relief when Pansy turned away from him, himself foolish to think that the whole thing was over. It seemed as though in an instant she had turned back to him, a dagger appearing and near his throat. There was nothing to be said. They knew he was with a guy and they knew that that guy was Albus Potter. "I wasn't thinking," he said quietly, his eyes closed as he braced himself for the feeling of the cool blade against his skin. "It was foolish. I was being stupid...it meant nothing to me," he said, opening his eyes and looking back at her. "I thought...maybe going for someone like Al, someone my parents would so clearly object to, we'd help with healing some of my frustration. It didn't work though...I was an idiot."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 11th 2011, 8:21 am

Draco stood back watching and smirked when Pansy pulled the blade on his son. He remembered that blade distinctly, it has been his 18th birthday gift to her. Goblin made of pure silver with an emerald worked into the handle it was as beautiful as it was deadly and Pansy was a master with it. He didn't move to help his son and remained silent as he spoke, letting Pansy take care of this part. He knew his son was lying to them both and that she would know the exact same thing. Time for the fun to begin.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 11th 2011, 8:39 am

Al hated it here. He hated how Astoria was scared of her husband and unwilling to help her son. He hated the thought of not knowing what would happen to Scorpius. He hated everything about this place. Even the house elf looked scared as it brought the tea...reminding him of Dobby, the brave house elf his father had told him about. The one who had been killed by a relative of Scorpius'. As the elf walked past, he casually took off his tie and tossed it to the tray right as Astoria handed the tray back to the elf, meaning that a Malfoy had provided it with clothes. The elf was free. He gave Astoria a 'bite me' look as the house elf leaped for joy and disaparated.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery January 11th 2011, 8:29 pm

Astoria saw the tie fall but couldn't react quickly enough. As the elf flashed out of sight she rounded on Al, "You stupid boy. Do you have any idea what that means?" She sank down on the sofa and put her face in her hands. "All you've done is make it worse. He'll just get angrier and angrier." One of her arms slid around herself and she cradled her body, remembering the last times Draco had reached this point, when she had been the only one home and the one who had been forced to bear the brunt of his rage. She had always dreaded it, whenever he saw her when they were out, it never ended well. She was the only thing that could satisfy him and she was also the only thing that could anger him like this. Of all the times for Scorpius to bring his 'boyfriend' home this was the worst possible moment.

[I should not feel bad for my Astoria. I should not like her and want to help her. I should not give her backstory either.]
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter January 12th 2011, 12:32 am

Al stared at Astoria, trying not to show how disgusted he was. He knew Scorpius had a bad life at home, but this was insane. A mother that lived in fear of her husband and a sadistic father who brings in crazy bitches to take care of his problem. What could possibly possess Draco to become this way? How could he stand there and watch his son be...Well, whatever they were going to do to him just for snogging a boy? It would be stupid of them to think that this relationship meant anything, considering Scorpius' reputation. And hadn't Lucius been quite the player back in the day? Al had heard the stories, why was Scorpius hooking up with men so different? And he couldn't understand how Draco could be the way he was. Sure, maybe he didn't have an understanding, nurturing father, but from what Al knew from stories...Lucius would never beat his own children or family. "Someone forgot to take their medication," he muttered, ignoring the sick feeling in his stomach as he heard only silence coming from the library.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 12th 2011, 1:51 am

What Al doesn't understand is that Draco was indeed hit on more than one occasion by his father, and even if it wasn't physical abuse, he wished it was. That was easy to deal with. That could be healed and forgotten. It was all the emotional shit that his family did to him that screwed him up, that made him into what he was right now. But he always called on Pansy for the disciplining, not because she enjoyed it or because she was good, or because he liked inviting her over, but because he'd promised he wouldn't lay a hand on his own child. And well, this was a way around that. "Dealing with frustration by disobeying your parents, what a brilliant solution!" Her eyes widened in mockery. She let her hand relax a little, lowering the blade, though not to release him from it. It moved over his shoulder and collar bone, slicing through the fabric of his shirt. "You could have at least picked better than Potter. Filthy Potter." She sneered, practically spit, as she said the name. It probably wouldn't have bothered her, or Draco either most likely, as much if it hadn't been Potter's kid. But it was, it was the son of the boy who had publicly rejected Draco's friendship, who had done what he could all through school to take all the attention and praise of the teachers and students, had done what he could to show up Draco, humiliate him, degrade him, beat him at everything. The favorite, Saint Potter, the golden child of all of Hogwarts, and here was his son, interfering with the Malfoys once again.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not really in a mood to play around tonight." She stepped lazily away from him, walking toward Draco and tracing her fingertips over his cheek. "Your daddy knows how I just hate to be interrupted." She essentially purred to him, pouting slightly before she turned back toward Scorpius again. She reached out for him, clamping her hand onto his neck and shoving him back against the bookshelf before turning and pushing him to the ground, dropping to crouch beside him, one of her knees resting on his stomach. "So if you weren't thinking, and were just being foolish and he means nothing to you, it'd be alright to just bring him back in here, huh? Have him join in on this little bit of fun? Let him see exactly how we all feel about Potters in this house?" She held the knife to his neck, pressing the tip just below his chin.

Wow. Um. That was long. Sorry. >.>
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 12th 2011, 1:56 am

What Pansy said. Draco has more issues than just his father occasionally beating him. It was all the expectations and the punishments for not living up to them. It was the pressure and the way his father would coldly look down at him when he failed. It was all of the evenings where he was lectured about what he did wrong, all the times he never got praise for doing something right. It was being dragged to Death Eater meetings and forced to perform unspeakable tasks. It was the lack of love and the lack of affection in his life. Draco truly doesn't know what it means to have family love, or any love at all. He understands lust and he understands anger. Best of all he understands disdain and hatred. When Pansy walked over to him Draco smirked and his eyes were fixed on hers as she ran a smooth finger over his cheek. He did know she hated interruptions, he also knew that he would never feel guilt for separating her from one of her toys and that she knew that as well. That it didn't matter that she had rejected him, Draco still wanted her and hated anyone else having her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 12th 2011, 2:05 am

Knobby couldn't believe it when his mistress had handed him the tie and was finally freed. He had to deal with torment and death threats every day from his masters and it sometimes made him wish he was never alive in the first place. His heart burst with ecstasy as he tied the article of clothing round his neck, dangling over the pillow case raggedy and torn. He smiled at the boy who had freed him and gave him a wink. He would help them escape, for they had helped free him. In an instant he apparated into his small cupboard in the kitchen where pots and pans lay. He grabbed the frying pan firmly and closed his eyes. Revolution was necessary. That boy had been so kind, he had to return the favor. He apparated behind his mistress and slammed the frying pan across her ankles. He heard a crack and the plastic like woman fell to the floor. For emphasis, he followed the rules of Zombieland and double tapped the bitch, smacking her over the head with the pan.

As soon as her eyes shut and a large bruise formed on her five head, Knobby hopped over the body and gave Al a serious look. "Sir, you must enter the library. They did not lock it. When you enter, you must distract that abusive woman and then I will meet you beside Scorpius, Mister, erm, Potter sir. You look like someone I know, so I am assuming, sir, if I am wrong, sir, I apologize. We don't have much time. Quick, sir. Go in. I will be with Scorpius. As soon as the master's friend is distracted, run to us and I will take you where you want to go, sir."

And then Knobby disapparated. Free elves rule.

Last edited by Knobby on January 12th 2011, 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 12th 2011, 2:07 am

............ what the fuck
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil January 12th 2011, 2:07 am

I love you.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane January 12th 2011, 2:08 am

*joins the free elf revolution*
Oh yeah.
I'm a free bitch baby.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 12th 2011, 2:15 am

Malfoy Manor - Page 16 Trollface
Can't be tamed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 12th 2011, 5:58 am

Scorpius was more than annoyed when Pansy ruined his shirt with the dagger. After all, it was one of his favourite shirts and he thought that he had looked positively sexy in it. Now though, it was completely torn up and looked utterly ridiculous. He didn't breathe a word, instead doing whatever it was she wanted for he very much wanted his skin to remain unbroken. He instantly obeyed into being pushed back and then to the ground, watching the dagger as he was moved. "That would be foolish of you," Scorpius remarked in a low tone, feeling the tip of the blade against his skin and trying to not move too much. "His mother knows that he is here and if anything bad were to happen, his father would have the entire auror squad investigating as soon as they realized something was wrong. Is seeing Potter maimed or seriously injured worth that?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 12th 2011, 6:09 am

Pansy laughed, a cold high laugh, exceptionally amused by what Scorpius had just said to her. She stroked his cheek with the flat of the blade as she answered him. "You act like they could touch me, like they could catch me!" She shook her head at him, a confident smirk making its way across her face and into her dark eyes. "Oh, I've had far too many years of practice for that to happen. I'm not like the Death Eaters were. I'm my own agent, you forget, and I get away with anything I like. Dear, dear, Scorpius. Seeing that is worth everything." With her last word, she pressed her knee harder into his stomach and slid the blade down over his jaw and letting it rest against his neck again. "Besides, his mother is easily enough taken care of after he's done in. Nothing but a Weasley, anyway. And I'd be more than happy to dispatch his father as well." This assassin!Pansy is really strange for me to write, but sort of intriguing at the same time, anyway, she smiled sadistically at him again. "So, little Malfoy. I'd say you might think twice before doing something as stupid as bringing a Potter here again, but I know you're not about to stop what you're doing." She stared into his eyes again, using a little legilimency if she could break through to his mind. "So what exactly are you planning..."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 12th 2011, 6:24 am

Sure, perhaps Pansy could get away with anything that would happen, yet Scorpius doubted that his father would be able to. Scorpius wasn't sure what to make of his mother's actions, yet he found her not guilty of what was currently occurring. After all, it wasn't as if Astoria really had a choice. What Scorpius really didn't want was for Mrs. Potter to get harmed as well. In fact, Scorpius rather liked her, for she reminded him of the sweet and caring mother that he had never had. He flinched slightly as she moved the dagger on his jaw and pressed her knee into him. Now it was a matter of just bracing himself for the pain that he was positive she was going to cause in no time at all. "I'd like to see you try to get away with murdering the Potters," he snorted in amusement. He listened to her statement, then glanced at his father. Was this really worth it? Scorpius had done nothing to the man that he didn't even view as a real 'dad'. "Nothing. I'm planning nothing. I'm done..." he murmured.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 12th 2011, 6:37 am

Pansy stared at him, calculating, reading him. "Oh, but you lie, Scorpius, and poorly! I don't blame you. Of course you would only want to tell me what I want to hear, seeing as I have you in such a compromised position." She moved the dagger again, over his shoulder and onto his chest. There she pressed the blade a bit harder than she had been, cutting a thin line a couple inches long. Deep enough to bleed, but it wouldn't scar if properly cared for. She would leave no evidence of this night behind if she had things go her way. "Now," she whispered, as she absentmindedly trailed her fingers across the blood, "ready to tell us the truth?" She held up her bloodied fingers for Scorpius to see. "Or will there be more?"

[Oh my goodness, my head is in a rage. Pansys are fighting, and all but one hate me for hurting Scorpius.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 12th 2011, 6:53 am

Draco couldn't look away as she sliced into Scorpius. He didn't want to get between them, there was no instinct to help his son, instead all he could focus on was the blood dripping from her fingers, her movements, sleek and practiced. Her soft voice still demanding more than anyone could give.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next