Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere by the Lake

+38
Jesse St. James
Teddy Lupin
Cho Chang
Dominique Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Angelina Johnson
Scorpius Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Krasimir Svetkova
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Marlene McKinnon
Mya Lupin
Arthur Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Anna Rowle
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Albus Severus Potter
Sidney Fletcher
Lily Evans
Demelza Robins
Adelia Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Rose Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Neville Longbottom
Reed Dawson
42 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Somewhere by the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere by the Lake

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 5:58 pm

Ted grinned at his friend, "Well I'm glad you're in such high spirits! I havent' been doing much, I met your friend Molly and we baked together, that was awesome. Who are you dating?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 5:59 pm

"Molly's an amazing baker! She baked me a cake von time," he said, smiling happily as he thinks about his awesome BFF. "He's a Ravenclaw. Rolf Scamander. I don't know if you know him, but he's a really cool guy. He's fun to be around."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 6:04 pm

Ted's mind drifted off into a foodgasmic bliss, "Those pies were mindblowing." He thought about them for a little longer then he snapped back to reality, "I know him by sight but I don't think we've ever spoken. When did you two start dating?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 6:17 pm

"Not too long ago. Just this veek, actually. Ve've been friends for a vhile now, and it just sort of happened vonce ve realized that ve both vanted the same thing," he says, deciding to leave out that he and Rolf had already been hooking up before they got into a relationship.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 6:26 pm

"Well that's great, I'm really happy for you." Tam totally just decided exactly where this scene is going so Viktor should pretend that Ted had a bag with him the whole time, "Well I was off to practice some football, do you still want to learn?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 6:30 pm

Viktor noticed Ted's bag the second this conversation started. Yep. He saw it. "Oh! Sure. That sounds awesome, actually" he says excitedly, happy to learn a new sport. Especially a muggle sport that he's never heard of before, because who doesn't like learning new things?
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 6:33 pm

"Great!" And then conveniently Ted realized they were in a large grassy area because we don't have a thread for one of those and I don't want to make one. YAY LARGE GRASSY AREAS! He put down his bag and pulled out his practice cleats, well worn and muddied up, and the ball. Sitting down he quickly strapped on the cleats. "First things first we need to change your shoes," he pulled out his wand, "I'll switch them back at the end, do you mind?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 6:58 pm

BUT THESE ARE VIKTOR'S DESIGNER SHOES. Just kidding, they're just his usual boot things that he wears all the time in GoF. And they match his trousers so it's all good. "No, not at all," he says, tilting his head to the side as he admires Ted's cleats. "Er- Do you need me to take them off for you to switch them?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 7:04 pm

Ted shook his head and cast a simple spell changing the shoes to cleats that were a perfect fit for Viktor's feet. "It's actually better if I do them on you because then they fit the way they're supposed to." He stood up wearing these sexy things just more scuffed up and awesome looking. Viktor got these. Getting up Ted pulled the ball out of his bag, the old 2008 world cup ball not the new fail one that doesn't shoot in a straight line. "Okay this is the ball, you can only touch it with your feet unless you're the goalkeeper."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 7:18 pm

Viktor thinks Ted's red shoes are amazing, but he likes his own as well. He's going to be sort of sad when they turn back into his good 'ole boots again. Maybe he'll pick up a pair of his own one of these days. "Alright. Only feet," he says, glancing down at his own feet. Hm. Wonder how well Viktor's going to do with using his feet. He is sort of duck footed, you know. "And...The goalkeeper...Are they sort of like the keeper in football?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 7:37 pm

"Yes they are only with football you only have one large goal with a net in the back and you have to kick the ball in. Football has four main positions: forward, midfielder, defender and goalie. All the positions really do is determine where you are on the pitch but each person does, in professional matches, have a specific role. I'm center midfield which means I can go almost anywhere all over the field." He dropped the ball to the ground. "Okay so you always have to kick with the side of your foot, you use the toes and you might break them." He tapped a light kick towards Viktor, "You can stop the ball with the side of your foot against it or if it's moving faster you can trap it under your foot."

[Sorry if I'm a little slow I'm doing physics]
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 7:46 pm

[That's fine. I'm watching SPN so it's keeping me busy. XD]

"Hm. That doesn't sound too complicated." He watched the ball as it got closer and lightly tapped it with the side of his foot, meaning for it to go towards Ted but it sort of ending up rolling off to Ted's right. "I'm...not that great vith my feet," he admitted with a sheepish grin as he watched the ball go off in the wrong direction. Viktor is good with other people's feet though, so that's always good. "How long have you been playing football?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 8:01 pm

"That's fine, practice makes perfect." He stepped back and recollected the ball, "Right so one of the biggest issues of anyone starting to play is aiming the ball. I would say it's all mathematical about the angle of your foot and stuff but that's complete and utter BS. It's actually all about the feel and you can twist your foot and make the ball do whatever you want." Ted took a step back from the ball and then slammed his foot into it sending it sailing away to squarely hit a tree and roll back. "See?" He gently tapped it back to Viktor, "Now send it gently back to me."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 8:19 pm

Viktor couldn't help but smile, even if he wasn't off to a good start with this whole football thing. Ted was just a very likable guy. He watched as Ted sent the ball flying at the tree, looking rather impressed the his friend's skills. He probably had awesome feet underneath those shoes. As the ball came towards Viktor, he stopped it with the side of his foot before gently sending it back towards Ted, and although it was slow, it at least went where he wanted it to. "Huh. That vos a little better," he said, looking rather pleased with the improvement.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 8:31 pm

Ted grinned as Viktor sent the ball back to him. Stopping it he took a few steps back, taking the ball with him, "Okay let's try going a little further this time." He shot the ball back to Viktor and was very pleased when he managed to get it back to him again. "Okay faster now." He shot the ball harder this time, aiming slightly to the left of Viktor (Viktor's right) so he would have to move.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 8:45 pm

Viktor focused on the ball coming towards him and took a few steps to the side, tripping over himself kicking the ball back towards Ted with an accomplished grin. This wasn't so bad after all. It wasn't Quidditch, but he was definitely liking it. "You're pretty good at this," he commented with a smile, still trying to get used to having to use mainly his feet for the sport.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 8:52 pm

Ted grinned at him, "I grew up playing this, it's like the muggle version of quidditch." Ted realized he knew very little about magical childhoods really... "Do you guys have a quidditch little league? Teams for young children." He kicked the ball back and forth with Viktor for a little longer, trapping the ball he stood and looked at Viktor. "Okay let's try something now." He gently tapped the ball, walking it over to Viktor, "We're going to try passing it while we walk," taking a step he nudge the ball sightly ahead of Viktor, "This is like what quidditch chasers do, you always put the ball a little ahead of where the person is so that they can keep moving and catch up. Make sense?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 9:40 pm

"Yep, makes perfect sense," he said with a grin, though he knew it was easier said than done. "Um. Yeah, ve had something like that, but the brooms had charms placed on them. Ve couldn't go higher than about five feet or so. Safety reasons," he said with a shrug as he walked along, stopping the conversation as he focused on kicking the ball back towards Ted, proud of himself for not stumbling up until he saw that the ball sort of went too far ahead of Ted. Oops.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 10:10 pm

Ted laughed as Viktor kicked the ball then jogged ahead to get the ball back, "Okay you need to be gentler. People always say kick the ball in football, though you probably didn't know that, but what it really is is tapping it. You only ever kick to get it in the goal." He sent it rolling back over to Viktor then kept moving, "Okay try again."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 10:29 pm

Viktor chuckled as the ball came back towards him, gently tapping it and sending it towards Ted, looking pleased with how it smoothly rolled over to the Hufflepuff. "Oh. That vorked. Thanks for the tip," he said with a grin, feeling a lot better about this whole football thing now. Sort of.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 13th 2010, 10:39 pm

"Not a problem," Ted watched as Viktor completed several remarkably successful passes. "You know what makes this so much easier is your quidditch training. You've got good reflexes and you know where a ball will move to." He grinned with a long suffering sigh, "I tried to teach my last girlfriend and she accidentally kicked the ball into the lake and then into a very tender spot on my person. You've not injured me yet so you're up there in my top five students."

[OKAY I WILL NOW WORK FOR A BIT. A BIT BEING 15-30 MINS. BE BACK AFTER THAT.]
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 10:56 pm

Viktor grinned at the compliment, chuckling at the story of Ted's ex-girlfriend. "Oh...That sounds fun," he says with a light laugh. "But I'm glad that I'm up there on your list. Do your top students get a reward of some sort?" he asked teasingly as he continued passing the ball back and forth between the two of them.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 14th 2010, 12:32 am

Ted laughed at him, "The reward is that I don't run in fear when I see you next time." He chuckled and stopped the ball after the next pass. "Okay let's try something else now." He pulled out his wand and conjured up a goal. "Okay now you can try kicking the ball, remember to use the side of your foot."

I FAIL LU! SORRY! I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS HOURS AGO!
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 14th 2010, 12:47 am

IT'S FINE. I HAD NOTES TO DO ANYWAY. XD

Viktor laughed. Guess that's good because Viktor likes Ted and would be sad if he ran away in fear. "Alright then. That seems...doable." He stares at the ball, then the goal, concentrating as he kicks the ball with the side of his foot, grinning happily as the ball barely makes it in the goal. "Huh. I'm starting to really like this sport."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 14th 2010, 1:16 am

Ted grinned at Viktor, "Well I'm glad to hear that!" He pulled the ball out of the goal and had Viktor practice a bit before they started to pass as well as shoot. "You're actually pretty good at this." Eventually Tam got tired of this scene so Ted stopped the ball and picked it up, "Well I think it's time for food now. Do you want to come to dinner?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next