Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black

+9
Claire McCann
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
Narcissa Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Nikki Orwell
Scorpius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Snuffles
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black

Post  Snuffles August 27th 2010, 8:29 pm

Eowyn blinks. "Joel honey, I know they're muggles, but is there a reason you're in such a rage this morning? I love you, darling! As for you, Milli," said Eowyn sternly, looking at her future daughter in law, "Absolutely not. They're so tacky and flashy! And GRYFFINDOR colors! Hmpf. How about a nice Swedish Short Snout instead, hm? Or a Welsh Greenback? Though keep in mind, if I get you a dragon, it will not be allowed to stay here, not even for an hour. And you'll have to talk to the ministry, and it'll all be very complicated," she warned, while her dire wolf nuzzled up to his owner and looked rather relieved that Eowyn wouldn't let him be dragon dinner.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 27th 2010, 8:31 pm

Luna frouts because she wanted a Chinese Fireball and Gryffindor colors are not that bad.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 27th 2010, 8:34 pm

Eowyn looks at her wife. "Do you really want a dragon to eat your horse for a snack? Stop the frouting, it's cute when you pout, but I don't like you sad," she said firmly, shaking her head. "And it's too flashy. It's something the Malfoys would get, if it weren't red and gold. All that glitter and nonsense. We Blacks know there is elegance in simplicity."
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 27th 2010, 8:35 pm

"Well, alright," Milli says frouting. "I'll pick something else. I don't wanna deal with all that paperwork." Milli sits at the table and noms on a yummy pancake. Nom, nom, nom. She perks up. "Can I get a pegasus?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 27th 2010, 8:37 pm

Luna sighs and gives in to the fact that no one likes Gryffindors in this house, and that she's an outsider and will always be. Poor brave little girl who likes to jump in front of traisn. Luna squeals. "PEGASUS! YES YES YES!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 27th 2010, 8:40 pm

"A pegasus? Classy! Absolutely! Kreacher, put in the order at once! What are you going to name him, dear? I always loved pegasi." Eowyn assumes the plural of pegasus is pegasi. It just sounds right. "No, wolf, you can't eat the pegasus."
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 27th 2010, 8:42 pm

Dominique MALFOY skips in...because posting as Scorpius is really weird and Weasley's are not welcome. She has no idea what the hell is going on, so she just sits down in whatever room everyone else is at this point. "We're getting a pegasus?" she asks.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 27th 2010, 8:44 pm

"I'm buying one for Milli. What do you want for your pet? I'm in the mood to spoil you all. Luna has a horse, Cissa has a pony, Nikki and I both have dire wolves, and Milli is getting a pegasus. Anything you'd like? Just please don't say dragon, I'm not doing the paper work."
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 27th 2010, 8:48 pm

Milli looks thoughtful. "Hmmm, what to name her?" Because it will be a her. "Ooooo, how about Aglaia?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 27th 2010, 8:48 pm

Dom looks up excitedly when mummy Eowyn says that they can all get pets, but her face falls when it's a no-no to pet dragons. She thinks for a moment of what to get then decides on something that is somewhat harmless. Well...relatively harmless. "Can I please have a pet kneazle future mum in law?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 27th 2010, 8:53 pm

"Aglaia sounds lovely. A kneazle? Well that's a nice change, even more tame than Cissa's pony, though a bit more trouble. Of course you can have a kneazle! Just please don't name it something ugly like Crookshanks. That's just such a mudblood name. Kreacher! A kneazle, too." Eowyn beams and hugs everyone. "They'll all be here by Monday! But I've got to go for a few days, I'm visiting a special friend for the weekend. Try not to destroy the house while I'm gone. Wife! Make sure they don't," she sighed, hugging her wife extra tight.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 27th 2010, 8:55 pm

Joel comes back in stuffed to the bursting."I hate all things!!! RAWRRUUURURURURURR It's like there's this rage controlling me! It has something to do with muggle transportation! It's like some outside force is making me so angry!!" he cracks his knuckles. "WHO WANTS TO DIE!?" and roars. Then he passes out on the spot because Joel is exhausted.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 27th 2010, 8:57 pm

"Joel darling, calm down and have a cookie. Here! That's it. Now, Mummy Eowyn has to go, but when she gets back, she promises to get her husband a spectacular pet! I swear. I'll bring back presents for all of you now! But you only get them if you're good. Much love! Mwah!" Eowyn blows kisses, grabs her backpack and combat boots, and heads out the door.

I WILL MISS YOU GUYS. I NEED TO GO SOON SO I AM LEAVING HERE.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

Milli flings her arms around Mummy Eowyn. "I shall miss you!!! A lot alotalot. Have fun with your friend!! I won't destroy our nice house!" She cringes when Joel yells. "Don't kill me, future Daddy."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

Dom thinks for a long time on what to name her pet kneazle, for it's gotta be something good. She then jumps completely when Joel enters the house and scares her to bits and pieces. She decides that diving under the table is a good idea, but slowly gets out when she hears Joel fall to the floor. THAT WAS JUST SO SCARY.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 28th 2010, 8:11 pm

ANOTHER NEW DAY IN THE HOUSE OF BLACK.

Milli gallops into the kitchen and orders Kreacher to bake her a cake. She sits at the table, wishing it was Monday so that she had her pegasus and Mummy Eowyn was back and 2.0 can start. Her cake arrives and she eats it while standing on her head.

Yeah, I don't really know. I'm just bored and continuing to put off this report I've been putting off all summer and I thought I'd add another post to my post count.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3