Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black

Go down

The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black Empty The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black

Post  Guest December 29th 2010, 5:06 am

Sirius curled up in his bed under the canopy, wrapping himself up in silk sheets as he grabbed the parchment and quill from the side table and began writing.

MOONY! OH MOONY!
Moony I missssssssss you. Winter break sucks, man, I ever tell you that?
It sucks because you aren't here and Walburgbitch is. And Reggie. Can't
you just show up here and steal me or something? Christmas sucked, too.
I think mum may know what I'm planning for the summer, or at least she knows
I'm up to SOMETHING. Which sucks and--

And at that exact moment Kreacher peers around the corner and Sirius screams at him, throws a shoe at him, and sighs.

And I'm honestly too tired to write more right now. I just want to kill the
house elf. I'll write you a long letter later, okay?
Love Sincerely,
Your Padfoot

He sends the letter out and Eowyn goes to headdesk over Freya being annoying.

Back to top Go down

The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black Empty Re: The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black

Post  Remus Lupin December 29th 2010, 1:54 pm

A lovely little owl appears at Sirius' window with a nicely rolled note tied to it's leg.

Padfoot,
I would show up and steal you away, but, alas, I'm stuck here and there won't be another train until you all come back from break. At which point there won't be a problem anymore, because you'll be back here with me and then you won't have to worry about any of that nonsense. I do wish you were here though. I wish all of you were here. The dorm's quite empty at night without all of you. Christmas was fun though. And Jack dragged me out of the library so honestly I didn't spend the WHOLE day there. Molly made us all dinner which was marvelous. There were quite a few of us: Kingsley and Molly (did I ever mention Kingsley just about terrifies me?), me and Jack, Alice, and then Gideon and Lily showed up later. It was an interesting time to say the least.
Anyway,
I miss you. I really do. So break can end now so you can come back. Cause I know you're not happy there and it upsets me, cause you should be happy.
Okay, enough with the sap. I'm a girl, I know. Don't you laugh at me.
Sincerely,
Moony.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down