Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

+5
Claire McCann
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 4 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 7:07 pm

I COULD TOTES REENACT IT TONIGHT. BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE WRITTEN A WITTLE DIFFERENTLY. YOU KNOW WHAT I BE SAYING? MMHMM. IF YOU WANT.

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 4 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 7:17 pm

Pansy laughed when he mentioned the Hot, Hot, Hot Seat because it sounded funny with three hots. It must be really hot. But she blinked in surprise when he asked if she could ever love him. Well that was unexpected. She thought for a moment, looking away from him. Could she? He had broken up her marriage, and he had been a real jerk to her on more than one occasion. Love him? She met his eyes again, and almost smiled at seeing them, having forgotten just how perfectly beautiful Malfoy eyes really were. "I don't know. It's hard to say. Love's a weird thing, and it does whatever it wants to do. I guess it's possible, even if I can't imagine it right now. I don't hate you anymore, so at least there's that. Five years is a long time from now. I guess anything could happen."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 8:04 pm

He could tell that he had made her uncomfortable by the way she turned away and considered his question carefully. "We have come a long way," he said. "Merlin, we used to be so horrible towards each other. Me calling you Panslut, the whole situation in the common room after Blaise and I got into a fight... it was ridiculous." He remained where he was for a moment, then slowly turned them over so that she was on the bottom. He had to grab onto the bottom of the seat to pull their bodies closer to the ground, then somewhat pinned her body with his. Well, pinned as much as possible with the lack of gravity. "Well, I must say...I find that our current relationship is just so much better than our previous one."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 8:35 pm

Pansy glared at him for the mention of 'Panslut'. "Oh, good times, good times. And all your defending of your precious little Mudblood, I mean, um, Faye. Shame she turned out no better than expected." She rolled her eyes at him as he turned them so he was on top and pinning her to the ground as much as you can pin someone without gravity, which doesn't seem like it would be very much. "Oh, I'm sure you enjoy this one far better. I'd have to agree though. Queen Pansy sounds much better than Panslut. I rather like it." She pushed on his chest a little, sending him floating upwards away from her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 8:41 pm

"Oh come on," he said with a grin, purposely ignoring her mudblood comment. "You can't tell me that you don't enjoy the situations that we find ourselves in." He was slightly surprised when she pushed him away. Well. That's not how someone reacted when they enjoyed these situations. Pansy was kind of an odd one. "My goodness," he said shaking his head, then crossing his arms as he floated slowly upward. "Do you like doing this to me? I feel like you make it some sort of goal. 'Let's lead Scorpius on as much as possible with all these little quips, then push him away last minute before the juicy stuff happens'. Then, I have to go and force said juicy stuff to happen. Is there a reason you don't just let it happen?" he asked, his back hitting the ceiling.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 9:11 pm

"It's like you don't know me at all, Scorpius." She pushed up off the floor, floating slowly up towards him. "I enjoy torturing people. I truly do. If you've heard anything about me, then you know how often I tend to use the Cruciatus. And this is as close to that as I can come with you, because I'm relatively sure you wouldn't prefer a good crucio in place of this game of chase." She paused a moment and nearly laughed. "Unless you would prefer a good crucio, which would mean you're far more twisted and kinky than I originally took you for. Are you, Scorpius?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 9:14 pm

Scorpius wanks to Pansy's laugh...You remember saying that Dom? Do you? You said it last night. Yup.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 9:21 pm

Yep. That happened.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 9:43 pm

I...umm...wow.
Apparently I really lack a filter. AWESOME.

Scorpius knew that Pansy liked to use the Cruciatus curse. Luckily, he has not had to see just how intense that curse is. "I know you like to torture people," he said. His mind briefly wondered just how many people have put up with any of her physically torturing. If anything, he could think of a few people that would deserve to have Pansy's wand pointed at them. "No one has ever done the Cruciatus curse to me. I haven't seemed to get to that point of obnoxiousness where I deserve it. I...I don't know if I would like it. I mean, I'm down for pleasure and pain being mixed together, but...the Cruciatus curse? I'm...I don't know."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 9:45 pm

Barty used it on Scorp once. MMMHMM. He did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 9:53 pm

I forgot about that.
OH WELL. BARTY IS DEAD ANY WAY....SOOOOOO. IT DOESN'T REALLY COUNT. I MEAN, HE REALLY ONLY DID QUIDDITCH TRY OUTS AND RAPED YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 9:53 pm

"Chill out, dummy." Pansy had halted midair, just floating there not touching anything, which was a really really strange sensation. She couldn't reach anything to push off of, so she was stuck there momentarily. She noticed he was a bit nervous at the question of if he'd like it or not. She hadn't intended that, to actually scare him into thinking she would use the curse on him. At least she knew now he wouldn't be into the crazy pain sex stuff, because as much as she enjoyed torture, Pansy wasn't exactly up for that. She sighed a little with relief. "I'm not crucioing you. You don't deserve it and it'd probably end poorly, and I don't hate you enough anymore anyway. I'm no novice at the curse, and that's no way to have to experience it for the first time. Besides, this current method is much more fun, wouldn't you agree?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 10:10 pm

Scorpius was very relieved when she said that no crucioing would be happening. After all, he truly didn't fancy finding out what the curse was like. He recalled what he had been taught, about having to truly mean the Unforgivable Curses in order to cast them. Well thank Merlin she didn't hate him anymore. "Yes," he said with a sigh. "I suppose you just leading me on and then pushing me away is much better than the Cruciatus curse. Plus, in the end, we both know that I'm just going to get what I want. You can push me away all you want, but in the end you're going to give in and we are just going to have this totally awesome time together. Yes, what we're doing now is much much better."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 10:19 pm

She crossed her arms as she floated there, still unable to do much else since she couldn't move by pushing off anything. "You think I'm really becoming that predictable after three times we've been stuck in a room together? What if we switched things up so that I sat here and crossed my legs forever and all you could do is wait for me to laugh at you so you could get wanking?" She lifted an eyebrow at him, crossing one leg up over the other as if she were sitting on an invisible floating chair. "What then?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 10:29 pm

Scorpius just stared at her for a moment. Just stared like she was freaking crazy. Then, he bursted into laughter. "You think....you think that by crossing your legs...it will stop me?" he questioned, breaking into laughter once more. "Oh my god. Oh my god, that's great. Holy shit that's really...that's funny! Damn Pansy, I've forgotten about that humour side of you!" He sat there for a moment shaking his head. "First off, we both know that if I were start coming onto you, you'd eventually just give in. You have very short resistance. Second, even you truly did fight my advances, I'm a hell of a lot stronger than you are. As long as I yell surprise, then we would be fine."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 10:45 pm

Pansy glared at him, not quite amused at being mocked. "First, crossing my legs is an expression, not just an action. Me actually crossing my legs isn't what's preventing you... nevermind." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I'm not explaining it to you, because obviously you're not used to being denied. Granted, that's understandable. But regardless. Scorp, you talk about me giving in like it's a bad thing. Where's the fun in fighting it for too long? I just like pushing you to the point where you're worked up enough to take what you want. It's kind of sexy. However. In response to your little bit about being stronger and yelling surprise, if you so much as think of taking that route with me, you will find yourself writhing in so much pain and agony you will wish you were dead." She blinked at him as if she'd just told him that yes, the sky was indeed blue. "There is a line between me pushing you to take it and you taking it of your own forceful accord, and you will not be crossing that line."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 11:13 pm

Scorpius let out a sigh. "Well, apparently you do think I'm stupid. I mean, I know what you're capable of Pansy. When you have that certain set of mind, there's no way anyone will be able to cross you without enduring some sort of pain. I don't plan on finding out just how painful Crucio is tonight. Shit, it's just so easy to get you worked up sometimes," he said with a shrug. He pushed himself off the ceiling and then moved back down to the chair. Grabbing the Bertie Bott's beans box, he shifted through the flavours until he found a cherry one. "I swear, the two of us go from one extreme to the other so quickly. Arguing, then kissing. Glaring, then touching. Makes no freaking sense to me."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 11:28 pm

"Who ever said we were supposed to make sense? If you think about it, we're probably the most ridiculous and unlikely pair." She tried some kind of wacky complicated swimming motions when he wasn't looking, reaching toward the closest wall so she could push off it and head back toward their chairs. She finally reached it and kicked off, floating over his head slowly enough that she could reach into the box in his hands and pull out a few jellybeans of her own. They really didn't make sense together. First off, Pansy was in love with his cousin. She still was, even though they might not be married or even speaking anymore. She probably always would be. Secondly, Scorp was the very reason she wasn't with her one love anymore. Third, they couldn't get along for more than a few minutes, and yet they always seemed to be wanting more and more physical contact with one another. Where that desire came from, she had no idea. They had different opinions on dark arts and blood purity, and were quite good at making the other angry. But... they sort of worked in some twisted strange way. She finally reached the control panel where she managed to stop herself, putting her feet back on the floor and leaning against the wall casually as she sorted through the beans she'd managed to grab.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 11:59 pm

It was a wonder how they did actually get along and work together. Scorpius then deduced that it was because of who he was- a Malfoy. Because he was a Malfoy, he had the same blonde hair, the same grey eyes, and the same strong features. Because he was a Malfoy, he ultimately reminded Pansy of Draco. Whether it was a good or bad reminder, it didn't make a difference. If he had been anyone else, such as Blaise, he wouldn't have been able to continuously treat Pansy this way. Hell, if he had been anyone else, Pansy's wand would have been drawn long ago to kick his arse with. He allowed her to sift through the beans before reaching in and grabbing a few safe looking options for himself. Watching as she moved back over to the control panel, he couldn't help but wonder where they were along their little journey. He moved on over to where she was, then began to try and determine their location. "Not much longer," he said, comparing the data to the map he had. "We should be landing in no more than an hour. Though, by the looks of this, it'll probably be about a half hour."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 23rd 2010, 12:12 am

Pansy dumped her jellybeans back into the box - she'd managed to get a handful of none that looked particularly appealing, and even the one that was probably toffee, she wasn't willing to risk should it be earwax instead. She came up behind him as he compared the controls and maps and such. She glanced at it over his shoulder, trying to decipher it for herself. "Wait, are you sure we're headed for Mars? That looks... no, nevermind. You're probably right." She shrugged. She didn't think he was right, but she couldn't figure out how the map corresponded to all the stuff on the control panel, so she just backed off from arguing the point. She rested her chin on his shoulder, still staring intently at the levers and buttons. "So we've only got about a half hour to waste then? Maybe we can manage not to bite each others heads off in that short amount of time."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 23rd 2010, 12:15 am

*def did not think of scorps......dirty head...the one...on the lower half of his body*

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 23rd 2010, 12:54 am

Scorpius gave her an incredulous look. Of course they were headed in the right direction. What a silly girl. He glanced back down at the map on more time to make sure they were on the right track. Hell, who was he kidding? How many times had he studied the route to Pigfarts? They were fine. He glanced down at her face when she rested her chin on his shoulder. It was times like this that were so questioning. Just minutes ago they had been arguing and now they were totally fine. It sure was quite the relationship they had. "I think, that the only times we don't get along are when our mouths are being used for talking. So, perhaps we'll just have to find something else to occupy our mouths with," he said with a slight smirk.

[I'M SORRY. I'VE BEEN PACKING AND IT SUCKS SO MUCH. I'm leaving for dinner/movie with the family...but I'll be back on tonight sometime. IDK when.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 23rd 2010, 1:04 am

[No big, don't worry about it. PACKING SUCKSSS. I'm just replying in between drawings as a nice break XD]

Pansy laughed a little and hoped Scorp wouldn't start wanking because of it. "Very true. And I'm going to hope you're not talking about the jelly beans again." To inquire further about what he intended to use as a means to keep their mouths busy, he tilted her head up and kissed his jaw. She snuck another quick glance at the map, deciding that something definitely seemed off. She thought about when she had adjusted their course earlier, but then put it back more toward the left like he'd suggested. Well, one of them had been right and one of them had been wrong, and she supposed she would just have to wait the half hour until landing and see who was correct. She stopped staring at the controls and shifted her glance back to Scorpius, who was still smirking at her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 23rd 2010, 7:21 am

[I'm so sorry...packing is ridiculous and my family is freaking ridiculous. I cannot wait to just leave and settle back at school.
Also, I feel...like I'm never going to live down that wanking comment. GOOD GRIEF]

The first thought that flew through Scorpius' mind, was that Pansy was a very bright girl. For someone with such a pug-ish face He didn't have to be blunt or direct in order to get what he wanted across. The second thought that flew through his mind, was that she had an excellent mouth. She was naturally an amazing kisser; demanding yet delicate at the same time. He only hoped she wouldn't stumble upon that one spot on his neck, for he doesn't want to have to take care of any problems while in space because Neville said that all that fluid would just hit Scorp in the face. He noticed her eyes on the controls for a moment and looked at her curiously. When she met his gaze again, he raised an eyebrow while asking, "You alright there?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 23rd 2010, 7:36 am

[I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. And no, you're never living that down. See? ...
[8/23/10 12 AM] BOB: I think you should touch that spot on his neck >.>
[8/23/10 12:28:20 AM] BOB: because...he will be like *goes up* RU ROH
[8/23/10 12:28:28 AM] BOB: and you can be like
[8/23/10 12:28:31 AM] BOB: *laughs*
Yep. Never.]

Pansy smirked back at him. "I'm fine." She put her hand on his arm and turned him around, her lips finding his jaw again. She made her way up his jaw toward his ear and then down onto his neck, her hand making its way up the other side of his neck into his hair. She pushed him backwards a few steps toward his chair, following him as he moved in order to continue pursuing her attentions to his neck with her lips. He smelled nice, either his hair or his skin, something. She liked it. As they bumped against his chair, they stopped moving, but Pansy didn't stop kissing him.

[SCENE CONTINUED HERE]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next