Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Andromeda Black
James Potter - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
Logan Avery
Daphne Greengrass
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Blaise Zabini
Katie Bell
Sirius Black
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
19 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:59 am

Scorpius gives her a slightly irritated look like so:

The Showers - Page 4 Alex-Pettyfer-293x376-21kb-media-12113-media-139087-1217874902

He then shrugs it off because clearly she heard him and there was no use denying it. "Whatever. At least I wasn't singing some Celestina Warbeck song or something equally ridiculous. Humming, is different. Much more acceptable. I wouldn't say I care," he replies to her second question, "You just seem a bit...off. I don't know what it is," he says, shaking his slightly, causing some of the water droplets to go flying a bit. "You're just not your usual self right now."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 7:09 am

Pansy rolled her eyes a bit at him. "Unfortunate really. Blackmail is a wonderful thing." Pansy would post pictures to combat these, but Ashley is too lazy to find appropriate expressions and would rather just stare at those instead. Pansy is now sneering at him a little, but it's playful. She still manages to look like she's in a rather good mood, which she is. "Not my usual self? Well, to you, my usual self is pissed off. It's something new for you to see me when I'm actually relaxed and about to get naked, huh?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 7:16 am

Kendra thinks that it's funnier to torture Ashley and ultimately Pansy this way. Yes it is indeed. "Huh," he says nodding his head a bit. "That would definitely be it. Though, I think I like this side to you. Please, continue on your way, to being a happy and naked Pansy," he says while taking a step back and standing as so:

The Showers - Page 4 Alex-pettyfer-20080704-432843

"Don't mind me at all, I'll just stand off to the side and you continue with what you were just about to do."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 7:27 am

"Oh, so you intend to watch me shower, then? I'm sure your cousin would appreciate you watching his wife like that." Pansy shrugged, not really caring what he did or didn't do. She walked past him and took her towel off her shoulder, smacking him in the face with it in the process. She sat down on a random little bench seat thingy they had for undressing and whatnot and took off her shorts, slipping her sweater off a little as well, keeping a curious eye on Scorpius as she honestly had no idea what he was going to do. She was hoping to scare him off by being so unashamed, but wasn't sure what to expect from him when it really came down to it.
The Showers - Page 4 Odette-yustman-arena-01
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 7:46 am

HAHAHAH. SO TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME.

He shakes his head slightly as she smacks him with a towel, a slight laugh escaping from her actions. He didn't expect the random bit of abuse, yet... he supposes that he deserves it for his comments. Scorpius' jaw drops slightly as she takes off her shorts. He honestly wasn't expecting her to do that. Nope. Not at all. He watches as she goes to remove her sweater, his gaze never leaving the sight before him.

The Showers - Page 4 Alex-pettyfer-in-their-youth

It is then that he senses her hesitancy. "Oh come on," he says whining slightly. "You can't stop now! This is when it starts to get real good. Need some help? I can totally help you take it off," he says, his hormones driving his actions and thoughts completely.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 7:57 am

"What're you staring at? Realizing just how disgusting your Mudblood girlfriend really was?" Pansy pulled the sweater up over her head, leaving just a t-shirt and her underwear. She reached into the shower and turned the water on so it would warm up before she strutted over to him, because who cares if she's not wearing any pants anymore and only a thin shirt, which may or may not be wet now. She doesn't care. "You, offering to help me?" Pansy laughed coldly at him. "Is someone enjoying themselves? Guess you don't have to like someone to enjoy the view, huh?"
The Showers - Page 4 303bxi0
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 8:06 am

He ignores the comment about Faye, for the whole situation still brought up unpleasant thoughts and memories that he hates thinking about. His eyes don't leave her as she turns on the water, and he can't help but notice the way that the t-shirt clings to her as she walks closer to him. He works hard on pulling his gaze up to her face. This is Pansy. PANNNNSY. HIS COUSIN'S WIFE. He yells at himself and tells himself not to touch. Touching. Bad. Touching...not good. No. "Offering to help you undress? Why yes, yes I am," he replies, crossing his arms. "After all, you can't shower in your clothes and you seem a bit...hesitant. It's not as if you have anything you should hide," he says, his eyes falling from her face down to her body once more.

The Showers - Page 4 10726611_gal
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 8:14 am

Pansy smirked quite amusedly at him, tugging her shirt up quickly over her head and leaving it on his shoulder as she turned to walk back toward the shower. She left her bra and underwear sitting on the ground just outside it and stepped into the downpour, her back to him as if he didn't exist. Well this was certainly a new way of interacting for the two of them. Rather than trying to get each other more pissed off than themselves, she was showering in front of him. Odd was an understatement, but Pansy wasn't worried about it. A shower was a shower, no matter what twisted incredibly sexy half-naked guy might be standing behind you... Whoops. She turned around and glanced at him, thinking a moment before she spoke up. "Satisfied?"
The Showers - Page 4 2534928912_0d1958067a
Minus the shirt...
And now Ashley is going to bed but will reply tomorrow morning if there is a new post by then :]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 8:42 am

[DOM WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT SOMETHING TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS (LIKE MAYBE ELISE). SCORP ISN'T OVER FAYE. HE ISN'T THEY WENT THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER, AND SHE WAS THE FIRST PERSON HE LOVED. IT'S JUST... SCORP'S A 16 YEAR OLD BOY, AND BOYS ARE RIDICULOUS AND HORNY AND MANWHORES AT TIMES. WHEN YOU HAVE A NAKED GIRL SHOWERING IN FRONT OF HIM, I'M SURE SAID BOY IS ONLY GOING TO REACT ONE WAY... UNLESS THAT BOY IS NAMED REGULUS BLACK WHO WOULD GO SCREAMING AND CRYING FOR THE HILLS]

He watches as she removes her shirt, unable to prevent the slight smirk from gracing his lips. "So it appears you don't need my help after all," he says, his eyes roaming over the skin and curves of her body. His gaze falls to her shirt as she drops it on his shoulder, but he looks back at her when he realizes she's moving further away from him. When she reaches the shower, he's surprised to see her remove her bra and underwear while outside of the showers. He thought she'd hide away, but that wasn't the case. He briefly registers that this is so very wrong to be watching your cousin's wife shower, and that he is very hypocritically for the things that he's said about Lucius. Too fucking bad, there was no turning back his desire for her now. "Not quite," he replies honestly when she turns to him, his eyes following to curves that she attempts to cover once more. He drops her shirt on top of her other clothes then moves closer to the shower. "Now, that's either something that you're going help me with, or leave me fantasizing about." And with that, Scorpius gives Pansy a smoldering look, but Dom can't decide which picture is better and Teddy and Luna didn't agree...so Pansy gets double the smolder:

The Showers - Page 4 Alex-pettyfer-640x230

The Showers - Page 4 10727113_gal
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 2:21 pm

Pansy's breath nearly caught in her throat when he came over to her, as that was definitely not what she had expected him to do at all. Though, as she thought about it, that really seemed to be the only thing he would have done. She cocked am eyebrow at him, her arms crossed over her chest. "Fantasize? Well, you could join the club." He really could, seeing as Blaise and Severus should be getting together to start that club any day now. However, as she catches his really really sexy look that she got to stare at twice in two separate pictures, she knew Scorp wouldn't be leaving here wondering if he could help it, despite the fact Pansy fully intended having him go with nothing more than a fantasy much like what Blaise and Severus had. Of course, they had both gotten her in the end, but that was really besides the point and Ashley feels like Pansy is sort of slutish at this point for apparently making these boys want her like that, and then just giving them their fantasies if they are bold enough to do something about it. She wonders briefly if she should have been in the naughty showers instead, as showering naked in front of your missing husband's hot cousin wasn't really something the good girls did. Pansy wasn't sure what to do now and it was then that she realized she didn't know Scorp as well as she knew others. She couldn't predict him, and so controlling and manipulating this situation was going to be more of a challenge. She was always up for a challenge, and she is also probably the worst wife ever, because really, who the hell would cheat on Draco Malfoy? Apparently 1.0 Pansy would. Stupid girl. I just told her she was no better than that mudblood for this, and she didn't like hearing that, but insisted I just look at the pictures again to understand how dead she is of sexy overload right now.
Ashley would post another wet Pansy picture but alas she is on her iPod and cannot. Perhaps that is for the best.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 4:12 pm

Pansy Malfoy wrote:

... Inner Snape demanded I repost that. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 13th 2010, 5:12 pm

Regulus Black wrote:
Pansy Malfoy wrote:

[fuck inner characters. It just needs to be reposted!]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:18 pm

Scorpius thinks of what she says for a moment and the situation they are in. He supposes that there must be some sort of club, which in a way is ironic considering her lack of friends. Still, there was no use in denying that he was unbelievably attracted to her right now and he doesn't blame other guys for joining the club. He watches her carefully for a moment; the way she is standing, her arms crossed over her chest and the water washing over her. How could he walk away right now? How could he do what is right, what he knows he should do? He knows that if anyone were to find out about this he'd be a dead man, but right now, it just seems so worth it. He swears to never ever tell Draco, never ever tell Blaise, never ever ever tell Viktor, never ever tell Sirius, never ever tell anyone really. "I never finished my shower," he says stepping forward once more until he is just outside of the shower. "You interrupted me. Guess I'll have to finish now," he says, undoing the towel that had been around his hips and dropping it to the ground. He steps right into the shower with her, standing right under the shower head and letting the water wash over him. Sensing that he probably made her rather uncomfortable with his body only inches from him, he can't help but smirk. He spots some soap on a shelf behind her, and leans slightly over her body to grab it. "Sorry," he says with a grin as his body touches hers. "These showers really aren't that big. Hogwarts definitely didn't think about making them for two people." He pulls himself away when he has the soap in his hand, then begins to lather his body with it as if this is the most natural situation in the world.

Dom would post a picture...but she's still getting used to her mac. Therefore... she'll just leave Pansy to deal with a sexy, wet, naked Alex Pettyfer...lathering himself in soap mere inches from her.
Have fun.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 13th 2010, 8:55 pm

George Weasley wrote:
Regulus Black wrote:
Pansy Malfoy wrote:

[fuck inner characters. It just needs to be reposted!]

Have I told you lately that I love you?
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 11:20 pm

Pansy is completely shocked when Scorp joins her in the shower as if it was something he did every day. Fine. Two can play this game. No one needed to know, and she could still have her fun. "I'm alright with sharing." She pushed him a little out of the way and turned to stand back under the showerhead, running her hands through her hair. As she leaned over to pick up the shampoo bottle, she bumped up against Scorpius. Bottle in hand, she turned to face him, standing toe to toe. "Sorry. Like you said. Not much room." Pansy wouldn't lie to herself. She was having a difficult time being this relaxed with someone with abs like his all soapy just inches away from her. She tried not to look at him too much, closing her eyes and working the suds through her hair. As Pansy leaned back to rinse it out, her hips bumped against his, and she waited a second before she moved away. "Again, sorry. It's a little tight. And besides, I think you're taking more than your share." She smirked at him and pushed him backwards with her hand on his chest, doing her damnedest not to give in and run her hand down the rest of his irresistible body. She couldn't help but think how strange this was, how two people with such animated hatred for each other could just share a shower like this. "Still hate me, right?" she asked, plucking the bar of soap from his hands. She gave him an expression like this... only she was naked and wet, too.
The Showers - Page 4 24m7436
Also.
Pansy demands I post this song. Don't mind her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 13th 2010, 11:39 pm

[...IS NOT HAPPY]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 13th 2010, 11:39 pm

[...IS ALSO NOT HAPPY]
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 11:49 pm

[*glances over* Sure looks like Scorp is.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 14th 2010, 12:24 am

He allows her to push him out of the way, unable to help a smile from gracing his face as she does. He finds himself unable to look away from her and her body, and notices that she is clearly trying to avoid his gaze. His eyes soon fall to her hips as they touch his and he nearly groans in disappointment as she pulls away. He gives her a questioning glance as her hand lands on his chest and she pushes him back. "Oh, I'm so sorry Queen Pansy," he says with a grin. "Didn't realize I was a bit too close for comfort." He waits in near anticipation for her hand to trail downwards, but she pulls away. He allows her to take the bar of soap, wondering if she's going to go ahead and lather herself with the same bar that had just touched his skin. "Yep, still hate you," he says half-heartedly. "Completely and totally. Oh, hold on," he says, his hand reaching out towards her hair line near her forehead. "You seem to have missed some shampoo." He rubs at the area gently before flashing her a grin and saying, "all better." He then steps away from her, giving her more room to wash up as much as his body is protesting. His eyes don't leave her body as he waits to see the soap move along the planes of the body.

The Showers - Page 4 Dfd15e9bae1f5769fb89f562ef581ccf1231860360_full
OH. AND OBVIOUSLY WITH NO CLOTHES AND OF COURSE WET AND SEXY.

[That song...was like, perfect for this, hahahah. I listened to it twice while posting...then listened to Keri Hilson, Turnin' Me On. Scorp liked that one a lot]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 14th 2010, 2:10 am

[Did not see this. Just saw this. *throws engagement ring*]

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 3:26 am

"Queen Pansy? Oh, so suddenly you go with a better nickname when I'm naked? Ironic, really." She nodded as he said he still hated her, but she wasn't so sure he was telling the truth just now if she had to guess by the way he was acting, especially when he reached over and wiped some shampoo away. "What's with you? You're being actually decent to me. In a prime situation for slut comments such as this, I can't help but wonder why you aren't having a field day." She glanced over at him, and nearly laughed as she noticed him watching her quite happily. She finally allowed her eyes to skim his body before she met his eyes again with a smirk. "Too busy enjoying the view to tease me?" As Pansy started to rub the soap across her skin, she suddenly paused, her eyes meeting his. "You know. I don't think I can use this." She holds it out to him between her thumb and forefinger as if it smells terrible. "You've used it, so it's probably got all kinds of infective residual mudblood germs on it. And I will not be washing myself with that." She stared at him seriously, waiting for him to do something about it. Like this, only naked and wet.
The Showers - Page 4 27xjfb6
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 14th 2010, 3:56 pm

"I'm a guy," he says with a slight shrug in reply to her first answer. "I think that any guy would find it difficult to insult a naked woman like yourself if they were in this situation, no matter how much the two parties don't get along." He doesn't feel any sort of uncomfort when her eyes run along his body. "I think it's pretty obvious that I'm enjoying the view," his hands motioning slightly to where she was able to tell just how much he was enjoying it. "Though, once again, I'm a guy. Not much that you can expect from us when in situations like this. Though, the one thing that's holding me back right now, is just this intense and passionate hatred we feel for each other." He takes the soap from her hand, huffing slightly and rolling his eyes. "See, there you go with that word again. The root of my hatred right there," he says. "Not going to wash yourself up with it?" he asks while shaking his head. "Tsk tsk Parkinson, we can't have you walking around all dirty." He grabs her wrist, turning her around and ignoring her slight sounds of protest. He glides the soap along her back, before then moving it around to her stomach as he pulls her body into hers. "After all, we can't have people thinking you're a dirty girl," he whispers, his body flush against hers, the bar of soap gliding along her stomach, and his erection pushed firmly against her backside.

[OH NO. I HAD TO USE THE "E" WORD.
AND ELISE...I'M SORRY! THIS WASN'T REALLY SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT TIME WE MET, PANSY WAS GOING TO TAKE HER WAND OUT AND KICK MY ARSE. IT JUST...I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! I DO LOVE YOU THOUGH, SO PLEASE DON'T THROW THE ENGAGEMENT RING DOWN THE DRAIN! *sniffs*]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 4:44 pm

"The root of your hatred is that I discriminate against your inferior girlfriend? Funny how you're here with me right now, rather than off with her. Looking to see what you're missing with a real woman, with a pureblood like your father family probably expects of you? Shame you had to pick someone you hate to find out." As he spun her around and pulled her back against him, she nearly gasped in surprise. She smirked and leaned back into him, rolling her head back to rest against his shoulder. Pansy closed her eyes as he worked the soap across her skin, trying to ignore the reminder of his attraction that was pressing obviously against her. This was definitely not Pansy kicking butt in a duel, I don't know where this went wrong. "That would be a shame if people thought I was dirty. You going to fix that for me?" She turned around again to face him, making sure to press her hips almost dominantly against his as she glared daggers at him. "And I'll have you know that Parkinson is incorrect. I am, in fact, a Malfoy."

[*spazzes* WHY DO ALL OF OUR ENCOUNTERS TURN INTO SOMETHING THAT IS TOTALLY NOT OUR ORIGINAL INTENTION? I DON'T GET IT. HOW CAN WE GO FROM ONE EXTREME TO ANOTHER. WE'VE GONE FROM ULTIMATE HATE AND ASS-KICKING... TO... THIS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. WHERE IS THIS GOING? SHOULD WE MOVE IT? SHOULD WE JUST LEAVE IT HERE? I DON'T KNOW. OMG.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:20 pm

"We broke up," he admits to her. "Apparently fidelity was too difficult of a concept for two people like Faye and I." He continues to move the soap along her skin, his hand moving up close to her breast before moving back downward. He glances at her face, her head resting against his shoulder, and he can't help but smirk at the expression on her face. Even if she attempted to disagree, she was clearly enjoying what he was doing. His expression soon changes and he raises an eyebrow when she turns and glares at him. "Oh right," he says with a small smile. "Malfoy. Funny how it's me that you're in the shower with right now, and not Draco. Where is my dear cousin?" he asks her with a questioning, challenging look. He can feel the way her hips press against his, as if she was going to control this situation. No, he's never been the submissive type. Never. In a quick move, he moves their bodies so that he has her pinned against the shower wall, his entire body pressed roughly against hers. "No matter though," he says with a smirk. "I'll be sure to show you just how great the Malfoy name is."

[I KNOW! HAHAHAAH. FROM PANSY BITCH SLAPPING SCORP, TO OUR DEEP CONVERSATION IN MOANING MYRTLE'S BATHROOM. MY GOODNESS. WELL...AT THIS POINT IT'S UP TO PANSY. She has two options. One, she gets pissed at the Draco comment and Scorp thinking he can just come along and do this... or two, she's unable to pull herself away from the sexy Alex Pettyfer.
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr//2010/07/alex-four/alex-pettyfer-number-four-preview-01.jpg ]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 14th 2010, 6:56 pm

[... Now you know how Luna and I feel. No matter how hard we try, our characters all end up fucking.]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next