Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Andromeda Black
James Potter - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
Logan Avery
Daphne Greengrass
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Blaise Zabini
Katie Bell
Sirius Black
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 6:59 am

Viktor freezes as he sees Sirius. Regulus' big brother. "Oh. Um. Sparkling. Right. You really don't have any guesses, Sirius? I mean, who else in this school sparkles like this?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:02 am

"You didn't. You did, didn't you? I saw you, but I didn't think you'd really-- you did," he stammered, standing there in shock in nothing but his boxers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:05 am

Viktor does not look at Sirius. He's concentrating very hard on these sparkles. Not looking at Sirius. Nope. He doesn't say anything as he quickly continues his shower and proceeds to get dressed. "It's not like I vos planning on it. I just vanted to get him off to bed, but he insisted on keeping me there. I thought I'd be fine but I couldn't take it, and I gave in and" he trailed off before looking up at Sirius. "Sirius, please don't hate me for this. I'm in love vith him...I'm in love vith Fabian."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:08 am

Sirius froze where he was, dropping his shirt to the ground in shock as he stared at Viktor, his jaw dropped as he walked slowly over to where Viktor was standing. He closed his mouth as he stared at his friend, at a complete loss for words. "You... I knew that, I guess," he said quietly, because he has, ever since that day Viktor opened up to him about the Fabulous Prewett. "But you told him, didn't you?" he asked, running a hand through his hair as he stared at him in stunned silence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:13 am

Viktor nodded slowly as he kept his focus on the shower floor. "Yeah. I did. I don't know vot I'll say to Regulus yet, but I had to tell Fabian, Sirius. I couldn't leave him there vithout letting him know that." He crossed his arms across his chest and leaned against the wall. "Regulus is going to hate me. He'll never forgive me for this," he mumbled quietly. "If he even cares, that is."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:15 am

Sirius stayed silent for a moment again as he stared up at him, then finally spoke again, his voice barely audible. "Are you happy?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:17 am

Viktor remained quiet for a moment before looking back up and Sirius. "Yes. I am happy," he said quietly with a small smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:22 am

Sirius took a step forward, and promptly through his arms around his friend, wrapping him in a tight hug. "Then so am I. You deserve to be happy, Viktor. I just want to see you smile," he said with a grin, patting him on the back and pulling away to look at him. "I'm happy for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:23 am

"Thanks, Sirius," he said happily. "That means a lot coming from you. I'm sorry about Regulus. I never vanted to hurt your brother like this. He...He's done some pretty terrible things, but he didn't deserve this. I really vish it could have ended differently."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:30 am

Sirius sighed and hugged him again, then stepped back with a small laugh. "You're still glittering, and now so am I, thanks, Viktor," he said with a small laugh, shaking his head. "Viktor, how are you going to tell him?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 12th 2010, 7:32 am

Wet, sparkly, underdressed hug? Please?

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:33 am

"I- I don't know yet. That's vot I'm trying to figure out. Sirius, there's something else you should probably know. I didn't tell Fabian this. I found out at the party. I didn't believe it at first. I'd never think Regulus vould-- Sirius, Regulus cheated on me too. He slept vith Lucius," he muttered sadly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:38 am

Sirius gaped at Viktor in horror, and promptly punched a wall. "HE DID WHAT?! HE DID NOT! HE DID NOT! WHAT THE FUCK, REGGIE?!" he yelled, kicking over a bench in anger, tugged at his own hair in frustration before he looked back at Viktor, thoroughly enraged. "How do you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:42 am

"Lucius told me. He vosn't lying, Sirius. You didn't see his face. And you remember the vay Regulus looked at him that day. I don't know how long they've been doing this, but I know it happened," he said sadly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:45 am

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of him," he growled, not sure if he was talking about Lucius or Regulus. "I'm sorry, Viktor. At least you've got something so much better now. I barely know Fabian, but from what you've said, I think I'll love the guy," he said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:47 am

Viktor smiled slightly, thankful that he wasn't losing Sirius after all of this. "He's amazing," he said softly as he ran his hand over the top of his head, smiling to himself as he thought of the day Fabian washed his hair for him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:51 am

"I just want you happy, alright? Should I be throwing a party for this? WAIT, AM I STILL ALLOWED TO BE YOUR PET DOG NOW?!!??!?!?!" Sirius flails and yells and barks (in human form.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:54 am

"No, I'm getting a German Shepherd-- OF COURSE YOU CAN BE MY PET DOG! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" he exclaims as he wraps his arms around his BFF and hugs him tightly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:09 am

"OMG THANK GOD FOR A MINUTE THERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS AND THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS BECAUSE I MEAN I'M SIRIUS OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU BFF I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sirius tackles Viktor and they share much love and happy over Viktor's happiness, then part ways so Sirius can bathe and all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:33 am

Scorpius enters the showers, because apparently he is a very dirty boy and needs to clean of this supposed "scum" that Pansy likes to talk about. So yes, there he is, cleaning himself off in the showers. La dee da dee da.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:08 am

Pansy wanders in to take a boring shower, because Draco is MIA and she likes to stay clean because that's what pure-blood royalty like Pansy does. Yep. Fortunately, she is still dressed, as she did not plan on undressing until she got to the showers because she's not a fan of just trotting around in the nude. She freezes, realizing someone else is already in here and is singing. Loudly. With no words. But fortunately, it wasn't quite Mudblood speak, and so her ears were safe.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:22 am

Scorpius hears some sort of noise out of the showers, so he stops his singing. Wait. What if this person hates him and they now have potentially good black mail to use against him. WELL SHAT, HE CAN'T HAVE THAT. He decides to check on who it is, so he grabs his towel, wraps it around his hips, and steps out of the shower. He gives the person a look like this:

The Showers - Page 3 Jjo9p2

His face then falls when he realizes who it is. "Oh, if it isn't Queen Pansy. You err, how long have you been here?" he asks, hoping to gods that she didn't hear his la dee da dee da-ing.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:29 am

Pansy smirked at his question. "Long enough." She most pointedly does not notice the water dripping off his perfect blonde hair or his slick wet rock hard abs or the fact that he's standing in front of her, soaking wet, wearing nothing more than a towel. Nope, she doesn't notice any of that, as she it too busy scowling at the boy that she hates. Yes boy. She will not call him a man, no she will not. She crossed her arms and stood there, not attracted to him at all. Nope.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:36 am

Scorpius shakes his head and lets out a laugh. "So I'm assuming that that look on your face indicates that you heard me...err, making noises," he says, clearing his throat. Not singing. He doesn't sing. Nope. He steps a bit closer to her after making sure that the water is shut off.

The Showers - Page 3 Post_1740411_1262978911_med

After all she looks a bit, uneasy. Not that he cares about her or how she is in the slightest! He's just a bit...concerned. "You alright Parkinson?" he asks stepping forward.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:46 am

Pansy laughed and walked forward, draping her own towel over her shoulder. "Oh, they were noises alright. I wouldn't dare call it singing. Would you?" She crossed her arms yet again when she stopped in front of him, looking up at his face. "I'm fine, what do you care?" She ignored the fact that her hand was practically begging to reach out and trail down his stomach.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next