Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: A Study Table

+35
Ted Tonks
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Melanie McCann
Dean Thomas
Audrey Stevenson
Jack Smith
Reed Dawson
Lucy Weasley
Rolf Scamander
Lily Evans
James Potter - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Albus Severus Potter
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Aurelia Silverwing
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
Angelina Johnson
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rose Weasley
Mya Lupin
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Jesse St. James
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Molly Prewett
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Remus Lupin
39 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Library: A Study Table - Page 20 Empty Re: The Library: A Study Table

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 1:43 am

Viktor can lift seven books and Hermione...While on a horse backwards. <3
Viktor blinks. This. Must. Be. A. Test. "Oh...Much better," he says with a small smile, inwardly twitching because that leaves two Quidditch squares. Well, he can deal with that. It's not like he's on the team. And there's always waking up an hour earlier, right? Not like he has a choice because 1. The Schedule has been changed, and 2. He obviously would choose best friend time over Quidditch anyway, even if watching that square change did kill him inside just a little. "Now you can stop avoiding me to hang out vith your secret boyfriends that you von't tell me about," he teases, resisting the urge to bring up Percy again.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 1:45 am

Hermione dies.
Now look what you've done.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 1:49 am

Hermione comes back to life.

Her heart stops for what seems like several long moments, though, when Viktor makes his joke about her secret boyfriends. "Honestly, Viktor," she finally manages, turning her nose up a little. "Do you know me at all? Secret boyfriends, how preposterous. We both know that's infinitely more likely to be you, hiding all your boys from me!" Ha. How the tables have turned.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 1:57 am

Viktor feels sort of bad now because there's something about those few seconds of silence that make him feel like he's said something wrong, though she seems to be fine now. Maybe it was nothing, but he still feels guilty about whatever it is he said that might have bothered his best friend. "I know, I know. That's vy I like you so much, Herm-own-ninny. Because you're not like the other girls," he says softly, thinking of girls like Justina and that one slut he heard about. What was her name. Oh right, Alecto. That was it. "Vait- Me? Secret boyfriend? Psh. I vould so introduce you to Rolf, though I vouldn't call him a boyfriend. Just...a friend who needs some help figuring things out," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 2:04 am

Hermione's face softens when Viktor tells her how differently he sees her compared to other girls. She doesn't want to be anything like Alecto after all. She smiles at him, but then her eyes widen in surprise when she hears the unfamiliar name, 'Rolf' and she gives her best friend the 'what have you been up to?' look. "Rolf? I don't think I know him. How did you meet?" she asks, businesslike about these things in a way only Hermione Granger could manage.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 2:11 am

Viktor thinks for a moment. Oh, well here's a fun story. "Um. Ve met in the bathroom, actually. So, I'm sorry if you vere expecting something romantic like the beach or, I don't know...The astronomy tower," he says with a light laugh. "Anyvay, ve met briefly in there and then a few days later ve realized ve have potions together. And now ve're vorking on a project together. For potions class," he says, not telling her what the project is because that would ruin the fun of him surprising her with their first bottle of Viktor and Rolf perfume. "He's really cool. He just need some help vith... experimenting, I guess vould be a good vay to put it. To figure out some things because he didn't realize he liked guys until I came along," he said with a grin. Rolf would be the third guy that Viktor turned gay or bi so far. Go Viktor!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 2:28 am

Hermione just brushes off the location because she first kissed her girlfriend in the Library, so clearly she believes that the people are more important than the setting. Or maybe she just really digs the Library. She suppresses the urge to ask what project they're working on, despite her natural nerdy curiosity, because that is not the focus of their conversation right now. "How very helpful of you," she says with a little smirk, even though she feels a little bit weird talking about this stuff with Viktor. She can't quite put her finger on why, she just feels fiercely territorial when it comes to her best friend.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 2:50 am

Viktor believes that the location is not relevant, though he would like to point out that he and Hermione first talked in the library. And also had their first kiss in the library...Probably. "Mhm. I thought so too," he says, returning the smirk. "Though, I doubt some of the girls here appreciate me turning the male population of the school gay. Perhaps I should slow it down a bit," he said with a light laugh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 8:32 am

Hermione rolls her eyes. "Maybe you ought to find yourself a new hobby. Or perhaps I've left too much free time on your study schedule. You'll get yourself in trouble if you're not careful," she warns, her eyes twinkling. "Instead of hordes of adoring fangirls, you'll have yourself hordes of jaded girlfriends on your tail, calmouring for their boyfriends back."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 8:38 am

"I have my hobbies," he said with a chuckle. "The guys...They just come to me! I don't know! I can't help it. And I stick to the single vons, thank you very much," he smirked. "Guys in relationships are off limits. A big, fat no. I vouldn't be able to go through vith something like that-- And...I know from experience that I don't look good vith black eyes," he said with a smirk, thinking back to the world cup. That's a great first impression for the first time Hermione really got a good look at him. "...And my schedule is good, thanks. It has enough adjustments," he says as he slides the colour-coded schedule closer, just in case Hermione decides to change it up a bit more.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 8:58 am

[sorry - not alone. will respond asap. love you xx]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 9:01 am

[Okay! Love you toooo. <3]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 9:04 am

Viktor Krum wrote:"I have my hobbies," he said with a chuckle. "The guys...They just come to me! I don't know! I can't help it. And I stick to the single vons, thank you very much," he smirked. "Guys in relationships are off limits. A big, fat no. I vouldn't be able to go through vith something like that-- And...I know from experience that I don't look good vith black eyes," he said with a smirk, thinking back to the world cup. That's a great first impression for the first time Hermione really got a good look at him. "...And my schedule is good, thanks. It has enough adjustments," he says as he slides the colour-coded schedule closer, just in case Hermione decides to change it up a bit more.

"Right, you just don't know how it happens," Hermione smirks, though she's very pleased to hear that Viktor only goes after single boys. Not that she'd ever doubt it, she's always had the highest respect for Viktor's gentlemanliness. Mya doesn't know if that's really a word, but votever. She smiles at the memory of black eyes (and a broken nose to boot). "Well, I doubt I'd think you were so brave if you'd gotten yourself black eyes by stealing someone's boyfriend," she says lightly, watching with veiled amusement as he tries to protect the schedule from further improvements.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 9:13 am

Viktor smirked. "I vould think not," he says, feeling pleased with the position of the schedule now that it's directly in front of him. Should be safe there, right? "I think by that point I'd deserve the black eyes," said with a chuckle, wondering what could drive a guy to actually mess with someone in a relationship. And what kind of guy in a relationship allows it? Votever. Viktor doesn't have to worry about that because he's a gentleman with gentlemanliness which is totally a word. Actually, chrome isn't even correcting it and saying it's wrong. It might really be a word. Wow. I just googled it. It seriously is a word. Mind. Blown.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 9:20 am

Oh, damn. I thought I'd come up with something new. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Hermione's just going to let Viktor get nice and comfortable with that position of his schedule. Yep yep. "Anyone who could do that would most definitely deserve a black eye or two. Or a smack in the head with a far bigger book than this," Hermione says lightly, indicating the gigantic tome in front of her still but her expression indicating that she would indeed be inclined to be the one wielding that book.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 9:25 am

"A book," he says, looking thoughtful as he glances down at the rather large book in front of Hermione. "Couldn't you do more damage vith a large frying pan?" he asked with a smirk, thinking of his BFF, Molly. She seemed like the frying pan type. Hm. Wonder why she hasn't considered using one on that Kingsley fellow yet. Or that Slytherin jerk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 11th 2010, 9:33 am

INNER!MOLLY WOULD LIKE TO INFORM VIKTOR THAT SHE SPENT A LOT OF TIME IMAGINING HOW SWEET IT WOULD BE TO BASH KINGSLEY'S SMIRKING FACE IN WITH HER TRUSTY FRYING PAN! andnowthatthoughtmakeshertummyflutter >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 9:40 am

"Whoever knew the phrase 'words are weapons' could be applied so physically?" Hermione says cheekily. She's never quite understood how it's so, but being around Viktor makes her lighter, freer in a way. She's almost playful. "And to be honest, I don't tend to carry around a large frying pan in my book bag, or a small one for that matter. I simply don't have the room!" she says, and wonders who would have space for something so ridiculous in a book bag.

[Inner!Molly is sticking her tongue out at Hermione right now... >.>]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 4:42 pm

"Really? I keep von in my back pocket all the time, just in case. So if you ever need von, just let me know, I guess," he retorted with another smirk, wondering if Hermione even owns a frying pan because he so has a really nice one back home. He didn't bring it to school though. That'd be sort of silly. He can just borrow one from the house elves if he asks nicely.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 11th 2010, 4:48 pm

"What else is in your back pocket?" Hermione can't resist asking. Hermione doesn't think about frying pans at all, really. How sad. She grins at her best friend, and wonders vaguely how they even got onto this topic, but because she's with Viktor and she's happy, she just goes with it. It's somehow easier to do this around Viktor, to just talk without worrying too much about what she's saying, and Hermione finds it relaxing.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 4:58 pm

Viktor smiles, thinking about how easy it is to talk to Hermione about, well, anything. And it just comes naturally too, unlike conversation with most people where it's more like work and Viktor has to force himself to keep up the conversation. With Hermione, he could talk to her all day without getting bored or tired of speaking. It'd always be that way between him...Once he finally got up the courage to say hello to her, that is."Oh, you know. The usual. My Firebolt, a spare mattress, my knitting supplies...a book or two in case I need to do some light reading," he smirks, when really, all he has in his back pocket is...Nothing. I guess he carries his wand around with him. That's about it.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 12th 2010, 12:57 am

He might lose a butt cheek if that's where he's carrying his wand. JS.
Hermione giggles. "Well you wouldn't want to sit on your knitting needles wrong, you know. My book bag is so unoriginal by comparison - it's all books, quills and parchment. And the Doomsday Device, naturally," she says, her voice completely level. Short post is short. Sorry.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 12th 2010, 1:12 am

Well, Viktor hopes that Hermione can find it in her heart to love him and his one butt cheek.
Viktor blinks, and if he ever forgets why Hermione is his best friend (which he never would), he will think of what she just said. "The...Doomsday Device," he says while staring at Hermione with a very serious expression. "Vell, I'm glad I'm not on your bad side in that case," he said with a smirk because you do not mess with someone that has a Doomsday Device.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 12th 2010, 1:24 am

Hermione would love Viktor if he had one butt cheek or a hundred.
Giggling at Viktor's very serious expression, Hermione just shrugs. "And let that be a warning to you never to get on my bad side!" Before he can stop her, she reaches out and seizes his study schedule to go over it once more. "Hmm, you're very talented at Transfiguration, aren't you? I suppose that third study block in it is a bit superfluous, then?" She taps one of the blocks marked for Transfiguration with her wand, smiling as it turns to another Quidditch block. She hands it back to him and gathers her belongings. "Here you go, Viktor. But I have to go now, I'll see you on Wednesday if not before. Bye," she says softly, smiling again as she slips out of the Library.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 12th 2010, 1:40 am

Viktor stares in awe as Hermione walks away once he's finished greaming at her compliment on his transfiguration skills, wondering if it would be weird for him to run after her and tacklehug his best friend for doing that. Hm. He decides not to, but he is planning on something. He doesn't know what yet, but he can't just let her get away with something like this and not do something in return. Maybe...I don't know, he'll think of something. He puts his improved schedule into his...pocket because he doesn't carry a bag around with him. But if Hermione is wondering, he uses a charm every time it isn't in his pocket to make sure it's doesn't have all those fold lines. Just saying. Anyway, he takes his pretty, improved schedule and leaves, off to go plan his wedding way to thank Hermione for more Quidditch time.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next