Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: A Study Table

+35
Ted Tonks
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Melanie McCann
Dean Thomas
Audrey Stevenson
Jack Smith
Reed Dawson
Lucy Weasley
Rolf Scamander
Lily Evans
James Potter - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Albus Severus Potter
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Aurelia Silverwing
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
Angelina Johnson
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rose Weasley
Mya Lupin
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Jesse St. James
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Molly Prewett
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Remus Lupin
39 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Library: A Study Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Library: A Study Table

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 4:30 pm

Luna greams and nods, trying to think of what to say to Hermione that doesn't make her sound like an idiot. "It was fun. I went to Sweden with my dad to find snorkacks," she says in the same quiet voice. "We didn't find any though. I suppose there's always next year." She smiles happily and absentmindedly plays with the pages of the book she had with her. "Did you have a nice summer?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 4:36 pm

Hermione smiles, because she does, in fact, find Luna's love of non-existent creatures endearing. "Next summer, then," she agrees, deciding not to get into one of their 'debates' over it this time. "My summer was alright," she says, shrugging slightly. "I read a lot - I finished the most fascinating book on Goblin Rebellions of the late eighteenth century." Her eyes flash a little with excitement as she speaks.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 4:45 pm

Luna smiles and looks back up at Hermione. She always loved the way Hermione got excited about books and reading and learning. "That sounds interesting. I've always found the Gobin Rebellion quite fascinating myself," she lies, making a mental note to read up on it later. "It's nice to be back at Hogwarts, isn't it? I've missed this place," she says with a sigh, really meaning that she missed seeing Hermione all the time. And her other friends of course.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 4:49 pm

Hermione smiles some more, because Hogwarts is more home to her than the muggle world by now. "It's like coming home, isn't it?" she murmurs, her eyes drifting lovingly around the shelves of books and the rich wooden furniture of the library. She looks back at Luna, still smiling softly. "How was your first day?" she asks, hoping quietly that nobody had given her a hard time, because Luna didn't deserve that in the least.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 4:56 pm

"It is," she says softly as she looks back down at her book again. "My first day was alright. I met this new student from America. Caradoc, he said his name was. He seems pretty interesting in reading the Quibbler, and he's really friendly. What about your day?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 5:01 pm

"You made a new friend? That's brilliant," Hermione says, happy for Luna and not really realising how condescending that might sound. "I had a good day too. I got all the classes I wanted, and had the best surprise. You remember my friend Viktor? He was here for the Triwizard Tournament a couple of years ago, we went to the Yule Ball together? Well, what do you think? He's come back to Hogwarts! He says he'll spend his final year here. Isn't that great? We studied together a lot, last time he was here. Well, I studied and he just watched, mostly, but it was fun."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 5:09 pm

Luna smiles, though it falters slightly at the mention of Viktor. They had a history, didn't they? Well great, she was competing with an international Quidditch star- not that she had much of a chance anyway. "That's great, Hermione!" she says with a forced smile. "I remember him. We didn't actually meet but I remember seeing you two together quite a bit. I'm glad he's back though. That must be nice for you." She signed and looked back at Hermione with a small, happy smile. If Hermione was happy, Luna was happy.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 5:14 pm

Hermione smiles broadly, thinking how lucky she is that she has friends like Luna and Viktor to study with. No awkwardness, no being disturbed or annoyed, just a nice chat and a productive time in the library. After being friends with Harry and Ron for so long, Hermione knows what a rare commodity a friend like Viktor is. Luna too, of course. "It really is nice," she says with a happy little sigh. "We've been exchanging letters ever since then, and he did invite me to visit him in Bulgaria over the summer, but I've never been able to and I was starting to worry I'd never see him again," she confides, still all smiles.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 5:23 pm

Luna sighs and turns her attention back to the book, running her fingers along the engraving of the letters on the cover. "That's lovely," she says, feeling better knowing that Hermione didn't visit Viktor. "He seems like a great guy. You two must really like each other to keep in touch all these years."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 5:26 pm

"He really is a great guy," Hermione continues, her hand resting on the page to mark her place. "He was always... such a gentlemen. Very different from the boys you find here at Hogwarts, and I love that about him. He's a good friend," she adds, so softly she's probably not even talking to Luna anymore. Her face is soft with affection and respect.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 5:31 pm

Luna has given up on trying to smile around Hermione by now. Well, wasn't Viktor Krum just so bloody perfect. "That's great. He just sounds...perfect," she said with a sigh. "Er- I should probably get going. I still have some stuff to er- unpack...In my dorm." She stands up, grabbing her book and smiling down at Hermione before leaving. "It was nice talking to you, Hermione," she says quietly before turning and walking out the library to go up to her dorm alone.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 5:33 pm

Hermione has no idea that anything is wrong, and takes Luna's excuses at face value. "Sure. Bye, Luna, see you soon." She watches her friend go with a little grin and then goes back to her studying.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 1:02 am

Viktor walks into the library. Huh. Hermione isn't here for once. Oh well. He has important business to attend to. He sits down at a table and pulls out a large piece of parchment and some crayons. He beings coloring the Bulgarian Quidditch team. He's working hard until- Shit. The red crayon. WHERE IS VIKTOR'S RED CRAYON!? Viktor grumbles and colors in the grass, wondering where oh where is red crayon could have gone off to.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 1:10 am

Scorpius quietly snuck into the library, for if someone saw him... his image would be ruined. He could not let anyone know he was here. Hell, the only reason he was really here was because Layla told him to meet her in the bookshelves. He looked through all of them, but realized he must have been early for she wasn't here yet. It was then that he spotted a guy sitting at a table...colouring. He twitched slightly. Scorpius loved to colour. He made his way over to the guy, surprised to see who it is. "You...you like to colour?!" he said a bit loudly, shocked at this revelation.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 1:14 am

Viktor looked up. Oh shit, hopefully this guy doesn't work for Rita Skeeter. What would that lead to? Viktor Krum, coloring in the locker room after the big game. Not good. Though, he didn't look much like a reporter. He just looked like some horny dude, so Viktor smiles up at him and nods. "Yes. Yes, I do. Is that a problem?" he asked, but not unkindly. He just doesn't like to be judged, you see.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 1:21 am

Scorpius quickly shook his head. "No! I was just...surprised is all. I mean, I love to colour! Though, I shouldn't say that too loudly," he said glancing around, making sure no one heard him. It could not get out that Scorpius Manwhore Malfoy liked to colour. "Look," he said, digging through his bag, which he only really brought along to hold his wand for when he used the charm, and pulled out a box of crayons as if to prove his point. "It's only a 150 count box though," he said with a shrug.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 1:31 am

Viktor admired the box of crayons. So pretty! "Wow. I do not really know many other people who enjoy colouring like I do. It is nice to meet somevon else who...Vell, carries around a box of crayons," he said with a smirk. "That is quite a nice box you have there. I keep a 500 crayon count box up in my dorm- vare no von can find it," he explained quietly. He smiled up at Scorpius again, this guy was pretty damn awesome. And hot, though he looked really straight so Viktor's not even going to go there. "You...You do not happen to have a red crayon in that box, do you?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 1:38 am

"Yes well, you never know when you're going to need a Crayola Crayon," he answered seriously. Scorpius' eyes then widened slightly when Viktor mentioned that he had a 500 count box of crayons. Holy bejesus. That's gotta be the best box of crayons in existence. "Oh, of course!" he said, shaking his head and then opening the box of crayons. "Which one? Just red? Brick Red? Scarlet? Rusty Red?" he asked while digging through.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 1:44 am

"Um. Do you have Fire Engine Red?" he questioned. Only a true colouring fan would have that colour crayon with them. "Mine...Vell, I don't know vot happened to it. I had it the last time I checked in this box, but now it is gone," he said sounding rather sad. That poor, red crayon.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 1:48 am

"Of course!" he said, digging through and searching it. After a bit of a search through his massive package, he managed to find it. "Here you go!" he offered to Viktor. "Oh! Nice and sharp already. I'm Scorpius by the way, Scorpius Malfoy," he introduced while hesitantly sitting down at the table so he doesn't just stand there. Not that he would be awkwardly standing, because Scorpius isn't an awkward person in the slightest.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 1:57 am

Viktor watches as Scorpius looks through his package...He grins and takes the crayon from Scorpius, setting it on the table so he can reach over to shake Scorpius' hand. He liked him a lot already. Looked like they had a lot in common. Lack of awkward, love of coloring, and this guy looked like he really enjoyed sex. He just had that vibe about him. "Nice to meet you, Scorpius. I'm Viktor Krum. I am a new student here, so I do not really know many people yet."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 2:03 am

Scorpius grinned as he shook Viktor's hand. "Well it's a pleasure to have you at Hogwarts Viktor," he said. "I'm also rather pleased to have someone who can respect the art of colouring. I mean, not many people can appreciate how relaxing and even stimulating it can be! I...and don't tell anyone," he said glancing around, "but after a good shag I enjoy colouring. Helps... relax the mind after such fulfilling adventures."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 2:15 am

"Same," he said smiling. "It gets sort of boring to colour alone sometimes. Most people do not appreciate the art of colouring and vould rather not see my vorks of art," he said jokingly. "Huh. Never thought about that. I suppose that vould be rather relaxing, though all the guys I've been vith are the cuddling type, so it's sort of hard to get avay after that to go colour," he says. What a great way for Scorpius to find out his colouring buddy is gay.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 2nd 2010, 2:25 am

Scorpius blinked. He...had never met a gay guy before. Nope. This was new for him. It was kind of a bit of a shock to meet someone who preferred broomsticks to hoops. "Well," he said, collecting himself from that revelation, "I'm actually the opposite. More of the shag and run kind of guy. I avoid the emotional attachment nonsense that most girls seek. So how's the broomstick thing working out for you?" he questioned. He thought of what he said and quickly fixes what he said. "I MEANT THE SPORT! LIKE...QUIDDITCH BROOMS!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 2:31 am

Viktor laughed, ignoring the dirty look from Madam Pince. "Right. The sport. It's okay. The season just finished, so I have a break until summer Holiday starts, though I vill probably be spending every day out on the pitch. You have very nice grounds here at Hogvarts," he said smiling. "The weather here is much nicer as vell. Durmstrang is up north so it vos cold most of the year."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next