Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: A Study Table

+4
Gideon Prewett
Dolores Umbridge
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Library: A Study Table - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library: A Study Table

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 3:28 am

Viktor hears someone walk in and looks over towards a flailing, spinning Fabian. Oh snap. "Fabian? Are you alright?" he asked quietly as he stood up to walk over to his panicked boyfriend. "Hey, hey, hey," he said calmly, reaching out to grab Fabian's arm. "You're fine...They're just books."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 3:32 am

Fabian stops as he feels somebody's hand on his arm. He visibly jumps and looks back to Viktor, terrified of what could be grabbing him in a library. "Books..." he says, his voice shaking and his eyes wide. "Books... Just... Books..." His voice is slightly higher than it should be and he looks completely frozen. Poor guy. "So... scary..."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 3:35 am

Viktor sighs, and brings Fabian close to him, wrapping his arms around his scared little Fabian. "They von't hurt you, Fabian," he whispers softly into Fabian's ear as he stands there with his arms wrapped tightly around him. "I'll protect you from the mean, scary books."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 3:39 am

Fabian nodded, as if he acknowledged Viktor's presence, but was still terrified. Which he was, of course. "Right. Right." he said, his eyes darting left and right. He eased into Viktor. "They're... they're everywhere, Viktor."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 3:41 am

Viktor kissed Fabian lightly on top of the head and gently rubbed his back to comfort him. "I promise, Fabian, they're not as bad as you think they are," he said softly, wondering how to get Fabian to get used to the idea of being around books.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 3:49 am

Fabian looked at Viktor, fear still evident in every part of his body. "They're... they're horrible, Viktor..." he said, holding on to Viktor, as if hanging on to Viktor would deflect the harm of any book there was. "They... Their pages... And their covers... And..." his eyes widened. "The bindings. They're... They're awful, Viktor."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 3:52 am

Viktor sighed and held Fabian close for a few moments until he finally got an idea. He smiled and reached down to take Fabian's hand in his own, tugging lightly as he took a steps towards the bookshelves. "Come on. I'm going to show you that books really are not as evil as you say they are."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 3:55 am

Fabian's face turned ghostly pale. "What?" he asked, his stomach turning. "Viktor... Don't. Please. Don't. They're--they're trying to convince you that... that they're good. And then... Then when the time comes, they'll... They'll attack." He looked near tears. "They're evil, Viktor--you're going to get hurt! Please... You believe me, don't you?" He asked desperately, his voice and lip quivering.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 3:59 am

Viktor frowned and took a step towards Fabian. "Do you know how much time I used to spend in here, Fabian? A lot. And I haven't been attacked by a book yet. Not vonce. I promise you that no von is going to get hurt," he said calmly as he kept his fingers intertwined with Fabian's. "Please trust me, Fabian. I von't let you get hurt."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:01 am

Fabian hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Yes... Okay. I trust you." He said, his grip on Viktor's hand tightening. "You... You can lead the way."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:05 am

Viktor smiled and gave Fabian's hand a light, reassuring squeeze before leading him over towards the bookshelves where for some reason, no one else is around. It's a big library so it's likely that you'll find an empty area, right?

The Library: A Study Table - Page 4 Bodleian-library
So here they are. Viktor smiles down at Fabian and kisses him lightly on the lips. "See? This isn't so bad, is it?" he asked as he took a step towards the shelves and pulled out a book. "You know vot this is?" he asked as he held it up for Fabian to see.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:08 am

Fabian blinked, looking at the book in front of him. "Terrifying?" He asked, his voice still trembling. True, he liked this part of the library better because there weren't quite as many books or people... But still. He wouldn't let those books fool him, no siree.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:09 am

Viktor smiled and held the book out to Fabian. "It's a book...All about fashion and designing," he explained with a smile. "Thought you might find it interesting." He watched cautiously, waiting for Fabian's reaction to the book being so close to him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:12 am

Fabian blinked. This... This could easily be an evil plot of some sorts. Maybe... Maybe as soon as he opened it, it would eat him. But, then again... Viktor had said it was okay. He bit his lip and looked a bit unsure. "You..." He didn't make any move towards the book. "Would you open it?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:14 am

Viktor nodded and slowly opened the book to a page with a pink, strappless dress. How convenient. "See? Nothing to vorry about," he said happily, keeping the book open for Fabian to examine.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:16 am

Fabian looked from the book to Viktor then back again, finally resting his eyes on the book. "I..." He stalled before reaching for the book. Very slowly, he took it in his hands, as if afraid its surface would burn him. "It's... It doesn't burn..." The 'yet' was silently added on as he eyed the book suspiciously.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:18 am

Viktor smiled proudly as Fabian took the book, leaning his back against the bookshelves as he watched Fabian. "Nope. Not burning. Not biting. Not attacking. Completely innocent, isn't it?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:21 am

Fabian looked at it, still a bit skeptic. "What if... What if it gives me a paper cut?" he asked, unsure.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:28 am

"Oh! Vell, ve can't have that now, can ve?" he asks as he gently takes the book away and puts it back on the shelf. "Don't vant my Fabian to hurt him," he says with a smirk before taking Fabian by the hand and pulling him close. He stood up straight, no longer leaning against the shelves and quickly, but gently, positioned Fabian so that he had his back touching the books and the shelves they sat on. He smirked and pressed his body up against Fabian, letting his lips linger inches away from Fabian's. "So, you're not afraid of books anymore, right?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:31 am

Fabian smiled, happier now that the book was gone. "I think they're still instruments of torture," he said with a shrug. "But... they're not so bad. Especially if it means that every time I hold one, then I get pressed up against a bookcase by a sexy Quidditch player."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:38 am

Viktor chuckled and flashed his sexy smile for Fabian. "You don't need to hold a book for that to happen, you know," he teased as pressed his body closer to Fabian's. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to Fabian's, kissing him passionately in the library and not caring that it was very possible that Madam Pince could walk on over here at any given moment.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:42 am

Fabian smiled into the kiss and threw his arms around Viktor's neck, deepening the kiss. There was something about kissing in a library that was just kind of cool. "Thank you," he said. "For showing me that book. It was actually pretty cool. Like a hardcover magazine or something."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:44 am

"Exactly! Just like a giant magazine," he said happily as he wrapped his arms around Fabian. "I told you the library vosn't so bad," he added, winking at Fabian before he kissed him lightly on the nose.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:46 am

Fabian giggled. "It's only because it was you, you know." He said, still smiling. "I mean, if it had been anyone else in the world--Gid, Molly, Alice, or whoever--I wouldn't have touched that book for them. So you should feel, like, super special right now."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:53 am

Viktor grinned happily. "I do feel special. I knew I could show you the pros to being in a library." He gently lifted Fabian up to rest him on top of the ledge in front of the bookshelf because there is a ledge big enough for Fabian to sit on. There is. "I love you," he said softly as he looked into Fabian's eyes before softly kissing him on the lips.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next