Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: A Study Table

+4
Gideon Prewett
Dolores Umbridge
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Library: A Study Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Library: A Study Table

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 3:29 am

Luna smiles and kisses her perfect boyfriend on the cheek. "You know, you're the first person I introduced him to," she admits softly. "Oh! We could have a picnic! You, Lance, and me down at the lake one of these days! I bet he'd like that a lot!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 4:53 am

"Really?" he asks, slightly surprised. This makes Rolf feel like one special bitch. Yes it does. "I think a picnic is a great idea," he smiles. "Would gives us some nice bonding time altogether," he says. It'll also make them feel like their very own little family. Aww, how cute. "We should definitely do that real soon."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 4:57 am

Luna smiles and nods excitedly, looking very happy about this plan. "Yes! Soon! It'll be lots of fun," she says before resting her head against his, still smiling happily. "I love you," she murmurs quietly as she lightly runs her fingers down Rolf's face, still smiling like a loon on loon tablets because that's what lovebirds do.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 5:22 am

"It does sounds fun," he replies. He can't help but smile when she rests her forehead on his and gently touches his face. "I love you too," he murmurs, moving his head slightly to place a soft, tender kiss on her lips. He hears someone clear their throat, and pulls away from Luna reluctantly. Seeing the glare that Madam Pince is giving them, he groans. "She seriously needs to and take Filch into that back room right about now," he says with a sigh, for Madam Pince would probably be much worse of a cockblocker than Sam. Without a doubt.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 5:40 am

Luna giggles, but quicky puts her hand over her mouth as she gasps before removing it to talk agai. "Rolf! What if her and Filch have sex in here! Like, on this very table?" she asks with wide eyes. "Ewww! I bet they do it on the tables all the time! Dee told me all about it! She kows everything." Luna clings to Rolf and eyes the table in horror.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 5:47 am

Rolf's jaw drops slightly. NOW HIS MIND AND DOM'S MIND ARE FILLED WITH NASTY IMAGES. NASTY NASTY EW NO NO NO NO IMAGES. "Whhhhhy," he says groaning and shaking his head. "Why did you have to say that." He stares at the table with wide eyes, then backs his chair up. "Come on," he says quietly, while gently helping her to her feet and then standing up. "We're not sitting at this table anymore. We can find another table or whatever...just this one, is tainted with horrible images."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 6:00 am

Luna laughs and takes Rolf's hand to lead him to the bookshelves in the back of the library, away from everyone else. She backs herself against the bookshelf and pulls Rolf's hands, bringing his body closer to her. "This better?" she asked with a devious smile as she wrapped her arms around Rolf's neck.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 6:07 am

Rolf smiles as he is led away from that horrible table, and can't help but sigh in relief. What a horrible mental image. Truly horrible. When the stop in the bookshelves, he can't help but grin. After all, he thought they would be finding another table. Not... the bookshelves. "Mmm, much better," he says with a small smirk. Remember, Scorp is giving Rolf lessons. His hands move to rest on her hips as she pulls him closer and then says, "I doubt Pince will be coming back here anytime soon."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 6:10 am

"I was thinking the same thing," she said as she tugged on his tie playfully. "I don't think we'll be interrupted while we're back here. As long as you can keep quiet, that is."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 6:18 am

"As long as I can keep quiet, hmm?" he repeats. "I think it's you we'd have to be worried about. Don't sorry though love, I can think of quite a few things that would keep our mouths occupied," he says with a grin. His mouth drops down close to hers, his lips lightly grazing hers before pulling away. "Would you like a demonstration?" he whispers.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 6:40 am

"If it's not too much to ask," she whispers in reply as she keeps her hand on his tie, lightly tugging on it as he smiles at her adorable boyfriend. "I'm not quite sure I know what you mean, you see. I guess the only way to make me understand is by showing me."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 6:50 am

"Well, I think I can definitely demonstrate," he says with a grin. His lips fall down to hers, kissing her softly for a moment before pulling away and then kissing along her jaw and up to her under her ear. "After all, you definitely seem more than willing to comply," he whispers into her ear. He kisses his way back to her mouth, his lips meeting hers in much more hungry kiss.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 6:55 am

Luna's breath hitches as she feels Rolf's soft, gently kisses trailing up her jaw. As his lips meet hers, she releases his tie and moves her hand to the back of his neck, her fingers drawing small circles as she kisses him back slowly and tenderly as she forgets about the students not too far away from them.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 7:11 am

Rolf can't help but grin against her mouth, for he truly does love these kind of moments when the really get along and he doesn't have to think of Giddy-Widdy, Potter, or Dean. It's also a good thing he didn't wear a cowboy hat like so:

The Library: A Study Table - Page 2 Lucas-till

because Luna would have probably pounced. He continues to kiss her, his tongue easing her lips open and his body moving closer to hers as she her hands move to his neck. He briefly thinks of how he doesn't hear anyone clearing their throats, and is therefore glad that Pince isn't in the bookshelves right now.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 7:18 am

Luna would rape Rolf if he had that hat on. Not gonna lie. She smiles as she kisses him back passionately, playfully letting their tongues intertwine as she thinks about how Rolf is the best kisser in the world. Especially better than that Gideon fellow.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 7:29 am

Well, Rolf hopes that she'd yell surprise before hand. Oh, and he doesn't think it'd be rape. Rolf would be a totally willing participant. AND OMR YES. THE BETTER KISSER. THANK GOODNESS. For Rolf would be totally upset if he wasn't. He continues to kiss her back, one of his hands gripping her waist while the other hand moves to hold the back of her head. He pulls his tongue away from hers for a moment, playfully nipping at her bottom lip with his teeth. He then moves his mouth to her neck where he gently sucks on the skin. "Seem like someone has missed me," he says cockily.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 7:36 am

Luna let out a soft moan as she felt her seme's tongue and lips against her neck. "Just a little," she whispers breathlessly. "Though, I could say the same thing about you," she retorts with a wink as she lets one of her hands un-tuck his shirt so she can slide her hand up and feel her panther's sexy torso as she presses their lips together again.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 7:46 am

"Mmm," he hums as he feels her smooth hand on his skin. "Never said I didn't." He finds their lips pressed together again, and kisses her back passionately. His tongue fights against hers for dominance and his hand that had been on her waist slips down to her arse, when a thought suddenly occurs to him. He pulls his mouth away from hers, then raises an eyebrow while asking, "Just a little? Now, now, I think you've missed me much more than a little."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 8:00 am

Luna grins as she feels Rolf's hand on her arse, but that smile quickly turns into a frout as he pulls away. "Okay, okay. I meant a lot," she says quickly as she grabs his tie and yanks him down again, crushing their lips together again as she kisses him passionately.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 8:18 am

Rolf can barely get a "good" when she yanks him down and kisses him. He doesn't protest in the slightest, just unbelievably happy to be here with her. He lifts her up gently while her legs wrap around his waist. With her back pushed against the book case, he kisses her back heatedly. He thinks of the last time they've had an embrace like this, and realizes it was the night he was deemed uke. He sure is glad that he is finally a seme as of now.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 8:27 am

Luna is very happy to have a seme now because she loves Rolf, and him being a sexy, romantic seme makes her love him even more. She brings her hands up to lightly rest them on both sides of Rolf's face, sighing happily as she keeps her legs firmly grasped around him so she doesn't fall. That would be really-- actually, it'd be really funny because Lolf used to always fall down together now that I think of it.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 8:35 am

So, Dom thinks that'd be pretty funny, but can't see Mr. I'm-currently-a-strong-and-sexy-seme falling over on his own. SO, I'm going to tweak it a bit.

Rolf continues to kiss Luna, one hand trailing gently up and down her back while the other holds her up. It is then that Luna shifts her body slightly, causing Rolf to become very away of their...positions. Seeing as he's suddenly very surprised, he loses his balance and ends up falling to the slide, Luna luckily falling on top of him. He lets out an "oof!" when they land on the ground, then releases a light chuckle. "Sorry 'bout that," he says, grinning up to her from his spot on the ground.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 8:38 am

Luna presses her face against Rolf's shoulder to muffle her laughter as she sits on top of him on the library floor. She giggles as she lies down next to him on the floor. "Smooth move, Mr. Panther," she teases as she leans over to kiss him on the cheek.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 4:26 pm

"Why thank you," he says, rolling his eyes. He then hears a "what's going on back there?" which he can only assume to be coming from Madam Pince. Luckily, she doesn't come to check on the noise. He then turns back to Luna, whispering, "I only momentarily lost my balance. Clearly it was enough to send me falling to the ground. At least you landed on me," he grins.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 11th 2010, 4:31 pm

Luna giggled and whispered back, "Well, it's not like you're a very soft landing," she teased as she poked at his sides playfully. "I could have broken something from landing on you."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next