Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Corridor

+30
Neville Longbottom
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
James Sirius Potter
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Djinn- Inactive
Andromeda Black
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Rose Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
HorcruxHunter
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
34 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

A Random Corridor - Page 10 Empty Re: A Random Corridor

Post  Rolf Scamander July 4th 2010, 7:03 am

Rolf lets out an UNF sound as Evan's fist hits his stomach. Before he has a moment to recover, he feels Evan's fist hit his chin. He briefly thinks of all the nasty bruises he's gonna get, and is beginning to regret confronting Evan. "Alright," he says, his breathing slightly deep. "You've had your fun. Run the fuck along and stay away from my girlfriend...fucking creep," he glares.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive July 4th 2010, 7:09 am

"Alright," Evan agrees happily, because he no longer gives a shit. He's taught this kid a lesson, and he'll stay the hell away from him now. Before he goes, though, he gets in one more hit, a king hit right to Rolf's temple. He turns and saunters off down the hall, leaving Rolf to deal with himself and his injuries.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander July 4th 2010, 7:26 am

Rolf finds his head moving with the impact of Evan's fist. His vision blurs instantly, and he finds himself sliding down against the wall to sit for a moment. He tries to regain his surroundings, but the pain temporarily blinds all that is around him. Poor Rolf. He then pulls himself to his feet, his head pounding, and begins to walk off. Though, he's not going to the Hospital Wing. Nope nope. He's manly ego doesn't want it brought to attention that he just got his ass kicked.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 4:41 am

Luna comes down this hallway ALONE. All. Alone.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 5th 2010, 4:44 am

DOM DOESN'T WANNA DO THIS BUT LKDAS;JFLKDJFSALKDJF;ADSLKFJ LUNA IS TAUNTING HER. TAUNTING. OH GODS.

Fenrir walks quietly down the, pausing when he spots a young blonde girl. His nose curls up slightly as he sniffs the aroma she sets off. One thing is for sure, she's not pure in the slightest, but there is something about here that he finds extremely... desirable. "What are you doing alone at a time like this," he says, breaking the silence while walking up from behind her.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 4:47 am

Luna jumps and turns around quickly, paranoid after the Evan incident. "Just walking," she mumbles, looking around to see if anyone else is around. ...There isn't. "Just heading up to my dorm actually. Bye," she knows better than to turn her back on a creeper like this guy and walks past him, heading in the opposite direction that she was originally walking in.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 5th 2010, 4:49 am

"Now, now pretty bird. What's the rush?" he asks while quickly turning around and walking up behind her. His body comes close to hers and he closes his eyes as he gets a closer sniff of her, his eyes rolling back in his head slightly as he does. "You're not afraid, are you?" he asks tauntingly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 4:50 am

"No," she says firmly, turning to glare at him and gasping when she realizes how close he is now that they're face to face. "And the name's Luna so you can shut it with your little nicknames."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 5th 2010, 4:51 am

[I hope you know that the Nikki in my head is having a bitch fit and is demanding to come walking along this way after her date with Fred. And she is fighting dirty.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 5th 2010, 4:55 am

"Luna, what a lovely name for a very lovely girl," he says while grinning and showing his sharp teeth. "The lovely Luna," he says quietly while taking a step closer to her. He smirks to himself when she takes a step back, then takes another step forward so that he is still close to her body.

[NIKKI. ROLF...ROLF WILL EVENTUALLY COME. HE'S KIND OF LIKE...IN A SEDATE MOOD AND WILL WAKE UP SHORTLY]
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 4:58 am

Luna feels her heart race as he steps closer, wishing she had a boyfriend who wasn't a pussy to come save her. "Don't call me that," she says, her voice shaking as she looks around desperately for someone else.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 5th 2010, 4:58 am

[I don't think you understand, she is trying to re-educate me from the inside out. She is punching and kicking and biting the inside of my head. And she wants you to know if this happens in 2.0, she will kill you. Deader than dead.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 5:00 am

[-loves 2.0 girlfriend- SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT IF I HAD A GIRLFRIEND SHE WOULD SAVE ME, BUT NOOOO I GOT STUCK WITH ROLF.]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 5th 2010, 5:01 am

[HEY I TOLD YOU PENNY WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU!]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 5th 2010, 5:02 am

[I can't read this, Nikki is too angry. yet, due to my hatred/obbsessive need to have no red bubble, I will end up reading this. Goodbye sanity. Maybe I can coax Tolga, Oliver, and Andi to team up and knock Nikki out...]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 5th 2010, 5:03 am

"What's wrong pretty girl, you seem awfully scared," he says while moving his hand up so that his nail trails along her cheek. He moves his body forward more, the small movement sending her back crashing into the stone wall behind her. "You have nothing to worry about Lovely Luna, the full moon already passed."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 5th 2010, 5:05 am

[Ok wtf? The Evan in my head is actually pissed off about this. And now he's trying to insist he doesn't care, because Luna was a bitch to him and is not his friend. Molly and Mya are holding out hope that there may just be a shred of hope for Ev yet.]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 5:06 am

Luna gasps as she's pushed against the wall and slaps Fenrir across the face. "Don't touch me," she yells as she tries pushing him away. "Full moo-" Her face turns pale as she realizes what she means and her arms fall to her side. "Please don't hurt me," she says quietly, holding back tears.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 5th 2010, 5:11 am

[MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO COMBUST FROM TOO MANY EMOTIONS...LIKE LKADS;JFLKASF. DON'T WORRY GUYS...IT'LL END SOON]

"I'll only hurt you if you struggle," he replies, his mouth near her ear. His teeth move to graze along her skin, as if showing her exactly where he will bite if she resists. "It doesn't have to be that way," he says. One of his hands move to grip her wrists tightly while the other moves up her shirt, nails digging into the soft and tender flesh.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 5:13 am

Luna catches her breath as he feels his hand on her skin, wishing Rolf would like...show up. "Don't touch me. Please," she begs, a tear dripping down her cheek. "Just let me go."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Morag MacDougal - Inactiv July 5th 2010, 5:50 am

[*Is so messed up* Oh, why do I like Fenrir? I'm sorry Luna, but this kind of awesome *is ashamed...kinda*]

Morag MacDougal - Inactiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander July 5th 2010, 6:02 am

Rolf walks down the hallway, his head still aching slightly from the injuries he had received. He freezes though when he spots a man pressing a protesting girl against the wall. He moves forward to help the girl, then shock floods his body. It's Luna. Adrenaline kicks in and he rushes forward, pushing the guy off of Luna and shoving the guy to the ground like a badass. "Lu," he says, his eyes quickly checking her for injuries while his hands rest on her face. "Love, are you okay?" Though he knows, she is far from okay.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod July 5th 2010, 6:10 am

Luna clings to Rolf, hiding her face in his shirt as she lets the tears fall down her face, her body still shaking from what just happened. "I didn't do anything to him," she mumbles into his chest, still clinging on to him. "He just came up to me and wouldn't leave."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 5th 2010, 6:11 am

[About time Rolf. -glares-]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander July 5th 2010, 6:15 am

"It's okay, I'm here," he says, grimacing slightly when she throws herself against him because that punch to the stomach hurt like a bitch. "Come on," he murmurs, throwing a glare at Greyback's form, indicating that this was NOT over but that Luna was his first priority right now. He leads her gently out of the hallway, eager to get her as far away from Greyback as possible.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next