Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+13
Marco Montague
Dolores Umbridge
Scorpius Malfoy
Ellian Ivashkov
Draco Malfoy
Claire McCann
The Bolars
Daphne Greengrass
Reed Dawson
Megan Nott
Narcissa Black
Lucius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
17 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

The Fireplace - Page 28 Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 4:42 am

OMG Neville hahahahaha XD
Also sorry my replies have been so... random. Busy busy day but I'm here for the night now. Even though this scene I guess is pretty much over seeing as I don't think she'd come running down the stairs back into his arms, golden light shimmering from above as the camera spun 360 and he asked her to come to Pigfarts with him. Er... What? *blinks*

Pansy's eyes flittered around the room, as if she was unsure what to look at. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have accused you of... I don't know. Sorry. I know you didn't mean it like that again, I'm just... it hurts and I blame people." She bit down on her lip to make herself stop rambling and saying too much, finally allowing herself to look at Scorpius again as he started to walk away. "Hey." She reached out for him as he walked away, but quickly withdrew her hand before he saw. "Just, take care of yourself, okay? You're not that bad, you know." Pansy leaned up off the wall and almost smiled. "A little stupid, but..." She shrugged and took a step toward him. "You're learning." She wasn't sure exactly what he was learning, because it sort of didn't look like he had learned not to come on to Pansy, but now he knew not to anymore, so maybe he had learned that after all. She stood there watching him for a moment before she touched him lightly on the arm, immediately turning around and disappearing silently up the stairs to the girls dormitory, peeking once around the corner before she was gone.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:06 am

"It's fine Pansy," he murmured in reply. He turned back to look at her as she caught his attention and looked at her surprised. Raising an eyebrow at what she said, he can't help but let a chuckle escape. "Learning," he repeated. "Well, as long as I'm one step in the right direction. You're definitely not as bad as I thought you were," he admitted softly. "I still hate you," he said half-heartedly with a smile. His eyes dropped to where her hand touched him gently, then watched as she quickly left the common room. He then rushed up the stairs after her saying, "you're more than welcome to come to Pigfarts! Rumbleroar can marry us and I will buy you a watermelon ringpop!" He then proceeded to push her down on the stairs and having Staircase Sizzler sex with her. It was fucking amazing. He grabbed his suitcase once more, reminding himself that this is what he wanted to do. There was no backing out now and no reason for him to back out. With that, he quickly left the common room while humming, "Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come. Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum yum yum."

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:34 am

[*tear* He's goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 6:18 am

Marcus is in here, sleeping because it's always interesting to see how people wake him up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 6:23 am

Illie strolls in, book in hand. She sees Marcus sleeping on the couch. She debated leaving him be, he looks so peaceful in his sleep. She tip toes over and kneels at his side. She then leans over and gives him a soft kiss on the lips, seeing if that will wake him up.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 6:25 am

Hmmm. I'm bored....and in a weird mood.

Marcus just lays there. Still sleeping. This will be the true test of love. Does she love him enough to stay? Or will she just leave him all alone to be lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 6:30 am

When he didn't wake she got up and walked away, shrugging.

She watched closely as he didn't wake up. She leaned in again, placing another soft kiss on his lips. This one lasting longer than the first.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 6:34 am

Well thats mean. XD

He slowly woke up after the second kiss and realized someone was kissing him, not even awake enough to realizing who it was yet, due to the fact that he just woke up. He kissed them back anyways, [>.>] lifting his arms up and placing them on her shoulders to pull her closer. He pulled out of the kiss with a grin on his face and finally opened his eyes, realizing it was Millicent. "Oh hey!" He said sleepily with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 6:36 am

She laughed as he finally woke up. "Hey sleepy head. Mind if I join you?" She smiled at him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 6:38 am

He smiled at her. "No, of course not." He said sitting up so she could sit on the couch and not be sitting on him, even though I am sure she would like to be on his body. Smile "How's your day going?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 6:45 am

She shrugged. "Pretty boring. Just finished with my last lesson of the day. How about you?" As she spoke she sat on the couch next to him, bringing her knees to her chest and resting her arms and head on top of her knees.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 6:47 am

"Eh, same old same old." He said with a sigh. "Got up at the crack of dawn for Quidditch practice, went to classes, and then I came back here and passed out." he said with a small smile. "Pretty boring day if I do say do myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 6:50 am

She nodded. "I'm sick of revising. I feel like all I do is study lately. I need to do something fun!" She leaned back on the couch.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 6:52 am

He nodded at her and sat there for a few moments before leaning over and looking at her. "Soo ermm, why don't we do something fun then?" He suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 6:56 am

She smiled. "Well, what did you have in mind?" She turned so she was facing him more.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 6:57 am

The truth was he had nothing in mind, he hadn't even thought about the whole, idea thing. So, he blinked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 7:03 am

She stares at him for a long time. "Soo, no ideas then?" She nodded slowly. "We could always go for a walk. Or go eat in the kitchens..maybe make something."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 7:05 am

He shook his head. "Nope. No idea's at all." He said and girked. "Going to the kitchens sounds fun!" He says with a grin. "Vamos!" He said standing up and reaching out his hand for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 27th 2010, 7:06 am

She grabbed his hand with a large grin on her face. "Let's go then!" And off they went to the kitchens.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 29th 2010, 4:33 am

Terrance sprinted into the Common Room and did a small dance, singing cheerfully. HE IS IN, BABY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28