Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+13
Marco Montague
Dolores Umbridge
Scorpius Malfoy
Ellian Ivashkov
Draco Malfoy
Claire McCann
The Bolars
Daphne Greengrass
Reed Dawson
Megan Nott
Narcissa Black
Lucius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
17 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Fireplace - Page 27 Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 9:44 am

"Well, it's the Slytherin in me. I like to manipulate things for my benefit, which you are at the moment," he laughed with a wink. He sighed then replied. "I clearly have issues with letting things go. I hold terrible grudges and I have issues with backing off when I should. For example, right now. I know it'd be best for me to not be talking to you. Yet, here I am. There you are. It's kind of nice, the fire crackling in the background as we make good conversation. Yet, I know that it's better if I walk away now because the longer I stay, the longer I'm going to seek your comfort and then want to pin you to the wall. I've got lousy reasoning and it all makes me a terrible person for wanting more of something I'm not supposed to have. I just clearly don't learn from my mistakes."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 9:51 am

Pansy pondered for a minute, just watching him as he talked. He really was quite full of himself, the arrogant little sod. "You're quite blunt and apparently you do realize just the sort of human being that you are. Pity your self control isn't any better than it appears to be, since a mere conversation with me makes you want something much more risque with me than you should be allowed to even think of doing. Many would appreciate your straight-forwardness. Unfortunately, it just makes your intentions that much clearer and easier for me to stop." Pansy took a step away from the wall to put the book back on the table where she'd found it, figuring whoever it belonged to would be back for it eventually.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:04 am

"Yes, I have massive self-control issues," he replied honestly. "At least I can admit that with ease though. When I was with Faye, things were somehow different," he said with a shrug. He thought briefly of how no other girl caught his eye when he was in the relationship, but how much things have now changed. "And yes you are quite different from other girls. For one, you actually possess a brain and common sense, something half the teenage girls around here lack. Wait," he said with a grin while pushing off the wall and walking over closer to her with this kind of expression on his face:

The Fireplace - Page 27 ShoWest+2010+Day+4+ZmkWGa25qC7l

"You said unfortunately. Unfortunately it makes my intentions easier to stop. One can easily deduce from that statement that you don't want to stop any sort of actions of mine," he stopped walking forward when he was right inside her lovely personal bubble, his body lightly touching hers. "Is that what you're implying... Parkinson."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:10 am

Parkinson. He'd called her Parkinson. He wasn't the first to do so - Reg had a while ago. But he was the first to actually make it hurt to hear. She took a small breath and narrowed her eyes at him, taking half a step away. "What I was implying, Malfoy, is that unfortunately for you, your intentions are far clearer than they should be in order to take a girl like me, with brains and common sense as you have so wonderfully pointed out, by surprise. Which surely would have to be your purpose in talking to me for this long. I hardly think you enjoy my company this much, and you won't get a thing from me otherwise. Because you've certainly already taken enough."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:20 am

"I thought that it was established that I surprisingly don't mind your company, no matter how many prejudice remarks you do make. I didn't come to talk to you with any sort of intentions. For some bizarre reason, things just tend to happen when we spend too much time in a room together. Perhaps it would be best if I just left," he said with a dramatic sigh and taking a step towards his trunk. "Clearly we have too many issues between the two of us to work out. Two hot-headed people? We're just destined for disaster if we stay here too long. Well, I bid you farewell. I hope that everything works out alright. I hope that you will one day find some sort of happiness, though at times I'm not quite sure you deserve it. I hope that you'll one day forgive me. I... am rambling," he said with a short huff. He stared at her for a moment, his eyes taking in her expression. "Fucking hell, I can't leave first. Can you leave? I mean, I know you were in the common room before I was...but I can't manage to just leave you in here alone. What if some dick comes in and seduces you like I did in the showers? That wouldn't be good."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:27 am

Pansy watched him talk and make his way slowly toward his trunk. Strange, but... whatever. Maybe he was finally behaving for once. "How thoughtful. Yes, I'll go. Wouldn't want to tempt any desperate lost souls." She rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms as she turned to head back toward the girls dormitories. Though her hand was aching to reach out and hit him, either punch him across the face or something equally as satisfactory for her and painful for him. She stood there for a moment, contemplating if it would be worth it. A good punch across the nose just before he left for a new school. Maybe they could give him a cool name with his nice broken nose there, some stupid nickname that would stick for the rest of his time there. She wouldn't get to enjoy it, but it'd possibly have a lasting effect to go with him, unless of course he knew episkey, in which case it was completely useless and she was wasting her time standing here and thinking about it. "You know, you're sort of an idiot."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:40 am

She was right about one thing, she was extremely tempting to him. Scorpius knew though, deep down, that it's really bad to make the same mistakes twice. Hell, how many times had Pansy recently mentioned that? Still, he couldn't help but stare at her as she turned around and headed towards the dorms. He watched as she paused, curious as to what kinds of thoughts were flying through her head. To say that he was surprised with the, "you're sort of an idiot" comment, threw him off to say the least. He walked the few steps that separated the two of them, then easily gently moved her body so that her back hit the stone wall next to her. "I'm sort of an idiot?" he repeated, confusion evident on his face. "I'd really like you explain that one," he said in a quiet tone. His eyes dropped to her lips before he glanced back up at her face. Tempting, but no. He shouldn't. He couldn't. She'd fucking kill him if he did. He found himself resisting her as much as possible and waiting for an answer, a difficult task with her body pressed against his.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:44 am

"You want an explanation?" She asked him, staring up at Scorpius, angry upon finding herself in much the same position she had been in the shower with him. Why would he even do this again, standing with her against a wall. It was ridiculous, unacceptable, and Pansy moved sideways a bit to try and slip out from between Scorp and the stone wall. "I'm pretty sure the only explanation you need is to look at exactly how we are standing right now. You learn nothing from your actions. You know, insanity is when you do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. Don't you remember how it ended last time?" Horribly, that was how. With lots of stupid heartbreak and too many tears and troubles. Of course, she had nothing to lose this time, but that certainly didn't mean she wanted to have round two with Scorpius Malfoy.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:51 am

"You know what would be different between right now and then back then? You. You had much to lose and much to feel guilty for after our escapades in the showers. I, personally, hold no regrets," he admitted to her. "Sure, I feel bad for the way it effected your marriage, but everything happens for a reason. Now what makes this instance so different from last time, are the consequences. What would happen if I kissed you again?" he questioned, his finger moving to trail gently along her cheek. "What would you do if I did? Who would you be hurting in the end? No one. There would be no one to feel guilty about hurting," he said, his hands resting gently around her head as he looked at her like so:

The Fireplace - Page 27 Alex-pettyfer-four-preview
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:59 am

Ashley is freaking melting because she loves that picture so much like you wouldn't believe. Pansy is melting a bit too, but mostly she's too pissed to care as much. She ignores his warm hands on her face and stares at him bitterly. "Sure, maybe I won't be hurting someone by kissing you. I'll give you that. But couldn't it just be that I don't want to kiss the one who helped kill my marriage?" She blinked as his finger ran across her cheek. "Maybe I hate you a little bit for it. Maybe I don't care that you're leaving and we'll never find ourselves alone together ever again. Maybe you're all talk and nothing's going to happen and you can just leave now. Go to your little space academy and forget about me and learn how to walk away for once." She forced her arms in between them, crossing them across her stomach as she continued to glare at him just as hard as she had been moments ago.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 11:09 am

"See, I would do what you suggest," he murmured in reply, "but I'm an idiot, remember? I'm persistent, foolish, and I love making the same mistakes twice. Right now Pansy, for some reason, you're one mistake that I will never regret." He couldn't help but grin at her, her obvious displeasure with him radiating with every word that she had spoken. "If there's one thing that you don't have to tell me twice though, it's that I will never forget you," he muttered, his lips crashing to hers a moment later, regardless to her disapproval. He found himself not caring, just eager for one last taste and one last touch, no matter how wrong it was. His lips moved against hers, eager to draw some sort of emotion and reaction out of her. Tongue leaving his mouth, he forced it into hers to revel in the sweet taste of her mouth.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 5:51 pm

[alskdfjag. Third time writing this. My laptop is pissing me off. If it's not plugged in, apparently it shuts off after five minutes. I don't know what's going on with it.]

Pansy was fuming with every word he spoke, his hands still on either side of her face. It almost made her nervous. How could be stand here and say these things? Didn't he understand the full implications of what had happened the last time he couldn't walk away from her? Apparently not. But it didn't even make any sense why he was back for more. It wasn't that he actually liked her or anything, that was ridiculous. Anyone who had overheard their arguing just now could understand that those feelings of hatred between them had not changed in the least. Pansy supposed it was the same as before, searching for that emotion free connection with someone, a cure for heartbreak and loneliness that didn't expect you to come back for more. But that was part of it too: didn't expect you to come back for more? Why did he have her in this situation again? Maybe he wanted to kiss a real girl who knew what she was doing again, after that horrible run in with Viktor Krum. But before Pansy could reply to him, his lips were upon hers again, pressing hungrily, his tongue slipping past her lips into her mouth where it crashed against her own tongue. At first she groaned frustratedly and thought about raising her knee rather swiftly to connect with the family jewels. But that was a terrible idea. He was too sexy not to allow to procreate, and she wouldn't endanger that chance for him. The world could always use more Malfoys in it. She gave in, just for this moment, just a final kiss goodbye to the man she hated. There was no love in the kiss for Pansy, no emotions, only the feeling and physical touch of it kept it going. Her eyes were closed and she could almost pretend it was Draco, but that was stupid. She cleared her mind and moved her arms out from in between them up to his neck where she pulled his jaw toward her with one hand, twisting into his hair with the other. She bit on his bottom lip and tugged on it, her tongue slid past his, and she let out a soft whimper.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 9:16 pm

He briefly wondered what on earth was wrong with was wrong with him. That little voice at the back of his head reminded him that this is wrong, that this is not okay. For the first time in ages, he almost felt bad for using Pansy like this. Before his relationship with Faye, he would not have given a flying fuck. Now though, snogging a girl without an emotional attachment to felt somewhat...odd. He knows that it is very hypocritical, but he cannot help or stop his actions with Pansy. The fighting and arguments between them revealed nothing but hate for each other, yet their time together ends like this. When his mouth had initially landed on hers, he had mentally counted to five, waiting for her physical signs of protest. He wondered if he could be able to stand her strangling again, for that truly did hurt like a bitch. He's surprised when she doesn't push him away or attempt to hurt him in any way. Perhaps his sudden actions had momentarily thrown her off guard and clouded her judgement. Still, he wasn't going to complain. He continued to kiss her back, relieved when she finally pulls him closer and momentarily gave in. Knowing the kiss wouldn't last long, he allows his senses to fill up on the girl in front of him. His hands continue to gently grasp her head, before one slides down to pull her waist closer to his. His mouth slides off of hers, where it moves to nip at her jawline, his tongue soon tasting the sweetness of her skin. His ears take in the slight, soft sounds that her mouth emits. In this moment, this brief relapse, he would once again hold no regrets.

[SO. I bought Cosmo at work today...and was reading the positions sections. WELL. They have nice little diagrams and EVERTHING. There was one called the Stairway Sizzler, so be glad that when we were at the Manor, we didn't run in to each other on the stairs. No worries though, Scorp shall save explaining that on in 2.0. Hell, I'm actually going to be buying all the cosmos until after the holidays, just so these lessons can be freaking AMAZING.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 19th 2010, 10:40 pm

[Well. This is becoming a regular occurance. Not liking. DAPH. WHERE ARE YOU?!

HEY CAN I WALK IN ON YOU?]
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:46 pm

[OMG NO YOU CANNOT WALK IN! And no...it's not a regular occurance. Twice, that's it. After all, Scorpy-poo us leaving once this scene and the scene with Viktor gets wrapped up *tear*
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 19th 2010, 10:48 pm

[KATIE DOESNT GET TO SAY GOODBYE? AND I WON'T WALK IN!]
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 10:54 pm

[Well, erm...Scorpius doesn't know Katie all that well...and he hasn't really thought about her enough to go and seek her out to say goodbye. His mind has kind of been on Faye...and Pansy. UMM. Oops?]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 11:29 pm

They were nothing more than one great big stupid oxymoron, or something of the sort. How could two people who hated each other like they did, or at least how Pansy hated Scorpius, always end up in situations like this one? How did that even happen? He pulled her into him, off the wall, and she slipped her fingers through his hair, her face pressed up toward his. For one blind moment, she was wrapped up in the motions of it all and didn't realize what exactly was going on, it had all happened so suddenly. One moment she was leaving, the next he had her against the wall and was kissing her, their lips together and hands on each other, tongues darting back and forth fighting for dominance as they had done the time before. Then Pansy paused, stopped. She pulled her lips away from his, pushed him back, and stared at him in shock. "What... what the hell? Why would you do that, Scorpius? You know what happened last time, did you think I would get with you again just because I have nothing left to lose?" Her expression was a mixture of anger and confusion and surprise, frustration, betrayal... wait. No one could feel all those things at once, they'd explode. Well, I guess Pansy could because she has a better emotional range than a teaspoon and she really was feeling some kind of mixture of all those feelings. "Just needed one last taste." She whispered, more like a statement than a question. In the end, she wasn't sure if she was asking Scorp if he'd needed one last taste, or telling herself that she did.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 20th 2010, 12:22 am

[I fucking hate you both... -jumps off a cliff- Wink]
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 12:38 am

[Oh, just go find Daph. Wink]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 20th 2010, 1:06 am

Marcus wandered into the common room because it is the common room and anyone can walk in here. He walked in and saw Scorpius pinning Pansy to the wall, he jumped a bit from shock. "UP! Looks like this room is occupado." He said turning around. "You two have fun. Ya hear?" He said as he walked back out of the common room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 1:10 am

Scorpius felt more than surprised when she suddenly stops and her lips no longer moved with his. His confusion from when she pushed him away, turned into understanding when she spoke. What were they doing? He found that the only thing that could pacify his behavior, was a mumbled, "I'm sorry. I wasn't...not like that again," he found himself saying. The way her eyes looked at him, the expression they held mixed, made him feel so much more guilty than he had after the showers. He couldn't help but agree with what she mumbled, for that was the exact thought going through his friend. No matter how wrong it was, it was that last taste, that last moment of comfort, that momentarily healed everything. He did nothing more than reply with a nod, pulling his body away from hers as his back moved to lean against the wall. He closed his eyes, his hands rubbing his face for a moment before he sighed. "I'm just going to go now before I make any sort of situation a million times worse," he said, pushing himself off the wall and heading over towards his trunk. "I know the last thing you'll want to do is owl me after this...incident...but I am available if you need me."

[OH...MY GOD NEV, HAHAHAHAAHAHH. I LOVE YOU]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 20th 2010, 1:19 am

[<3 I love you too! And I almost didn't cross it out....but I figured you would be a little angry :/]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 1:23 am

[Yes...Yes I would be. BUT HEY. SANSY'S NUMBER ONE FAN WOULDN'T INTERRUPT SOMETHING LIKE THIS, RIGHT?]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 20th 2010, 1:32 am

[Meh....I might if you don't like post to me...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next