Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+13
Marco Montague
Dolores Umbridge
Scorpius Malfoy
Ellian Ivashkov
Draco Malfoy
Claire McCann
The Bolars
Daphne Greengrass
Reed Dawson
Megan Nott
Narcissa Black
Lucius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
17 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Fireplace - Page 26 Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:25 am

Huh. That probably does look pretty weird. Narcissistic blondes er-- Well, Lucius is a ginger at the moment. Stupid Sirius and Scorpius and their pranks. "Well then, I'd be honored if you let me brush it. I've never met someone with hair as nice as mine, but you come quite close," he teases as he continues playing with her hair, not at all protesting as she reaches out to touch his own red hair.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 18th 2010, 7:51 am

"Thank you," she says with a smile, allowing for her fingers to linger in his hair before dropping her hand to her lap.. "I should get going," she says as she gets up. "I need to get my eleven hours, or heaven knows how that would upset my skin care routine." She smiles and waves to Lucius. "I'm looking forward to our date," she says finally with a wink before going up to her dorm.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:57 am

"So am I, Cissa," he said with a smile as he watched her leave, completely understanding what she says about skin care. That's important. He stands up looking quite happy about how things turned out and goes off to find Regulus to say hello and go play Quidditch and such.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:34 pm

Lucius walks down looking quite chipper because his hair is blonde again. Yup. He's done enough for it to be a week already so here we are. AWF time rocks. He's on the couch looking sexy.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 18th 2010, 7:36 pm

Penny walks into the common room and notices a blonde boy laying on the couch. She sends him a smirk before taking a seat in a chair.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:37 pm

Lucius looks up and returns the smirk and decides he should talk to this girl because he really only has Regulus and Cissa. His only friends. "Hello. Don't think I've seen you around before. Lucius Malfoy," he introduced with a smirk.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 18th 2010, 7:38 pm

"Another Malfoy huh? I'm Penny Rosier. Where've you been hiding?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:39 pm

"I've been around," he said with a shrug. "Tell me Penny, do you speak Spanish?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 18th 2010, 7:42 pm

She gave Lucius a confused look "Spanish? No...why? Do I look like someone who would speak Spanish?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:43 pm

Lucius blinked. "Well, it's just that your face is so... Como un burro," he said with a smile in the most charming voice ever.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 18th 2010, 7:45 pm

She gave him another confused look "Umm thanks? I think?" she tried to smile, but was too confused by this guy
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 7:48 pm

Lucius grinned and checked his watch because he's 17 and he has one. "Right. Well, I better get going. I have to meet a guy about a donkey," he said with a smile before he hopped off the couch and walked off. "Nice meeting you, Penny," he called back to her before he went bye bye.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 18th 2010, 7:52 pm

Penny watched the boy leave with a confused look on her face "Alright. sure, see you Lucius..." She shook her head and got up and headed to her dorm room
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 1:27 am

Lucius Malfoy wrote:Lucius blinked. "Well, it's just that your face is so... Como un burro," he said with a smile in the most charming voice ever.

[OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 7:14 am

Pansy wandered down from her dormitory, feeling a little better after running around yesterday with Severus laughing at bunnies and unicorns. I'm going to pretend this is after that, even though that's not happening until tomorrow, but currently she's still sleeping up in the boys dorm and its all confusing. Yep. Anyway, she crossed to a table in the corner and picked up a book someone had left there, leaning lazily against the wall as she flipped through it to see if it was anything worth reading. She'd be doing a lot of reading, she figured, as it helped take her mind off things and gave her something to keep busy with. The empty common room was peaceful, the fire dying down in the grate and sending a low glimmer across the enormous room, though the light barely reached where Pansy stood. She was squinting to read the exceptionally tiny words on the old pages.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 7:31 am

After packing up his trunk, Scorpius had made sure that he had left the dorm in order, practically like he had never even been there. He came down the stairs, his trunk lightly bumping along the staircase. He's relieved to find the common room empty, for he doesn't want people to notice he's leaving. That would require too many explanations that he just doesn't want to give. He then froze when he realized that it wasn't empty after all. There was Pansy, leaning against the wall and reading a book. He tried to not think of how the light from the fire reflected off of her skin. He tried not to think of how deep in thought she looked as she read. He tried not to think of how much he would like to move across the common room and pin her against the wall. Since when did desire plague his thoughts when it came to her? That was all it was though. Even after having sex with her, he still for some reason wanted her. It was just all so wrong. "Reading anything good?" he interrupted, stepping further into the room.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 7:42 am

Pansy blinked and looked up as someone spoke in what she'd thought was an empty room. She hadn't heard him come in, too engrossed by a chapter of the book about nonverbal spell casting. Scorpius. Her stomach did some kind of weird twisting thing, as if she was simultaneously glad and horrified to see him standing in front of her, just the two of them alone again. She shrugged and answered his question, closing the book and fiddling with it in her hands. "I suppose. Just found it lying here." She looked at him, glad he was at least fully dressed this time. She noticed his trunk behind him and gestured at it with the book. "Where you off to?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 7:52 am

"I'm off to Pigfarts," he replied, dropping the trunk on the floor so that he doesn't have to continue holding it. "Figured it would be better to finish my schooling while simultaneously getting as far away from here as possible." He watched her for a moment, unsure of what to really say. What can he say to his cousin's ex-wife? The woman that he had fucking hot and amazing shower sex with. "I'm honestly not quite sure what to say to you," he murmured. "I know, it's not necessary to say anything and we aren't really great with having civil conversations, but I am truly sorry. I hope you don't think I'm a coward for leaving like this."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 8:08 am

Pansy shook her head at him. "Just means you value your life and are at least a little more intelligent than I thought you were. Draco wouldn't hesitate to take his anger out on you, cousin or not." She found herself staring at him, and looked away quickly, glancing at the fire as it died down. "And thanks for the apology, even though it's far too late now. Still, it's nice to hear, at least." She wasn't sure what to say to him either. How could you hold a conversation with someone who ruined your marriage, with someone who was honestly as incredibly attractive as Alex Pettyfer Scorpius was when you were supposed to be learning to behave? "Good luck at Pigfarts I guess. It's on Mars isn't it? Do you have a rocketship, Potter?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 8:34 am

"Not yet," he replied, moving across to the room to where Pansy is and leaning against the wall. He was sure to leave a good two feet in between them though. It was....safer this way. Yes. Much safer. Merlin knows what would happen if they were closer. "And yes, it is on Mars. I plan to hit America, then go down to where NASA is. I've got the money saved up to buy one of the rocket ships from them, so that should cover getting there. I just hope that I don't regret my decision to go there. Though, there's not that many things that I will miss here," he said with a small shrug.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 8:41 am

Pansy scooted over a little when he leaned against the wall beside her. Scooted away, not closer, you silly. She knew better than to get too close to Scorpius. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like if I left, it'd be okay. I wouldn't miss too much, and not too many people would miss me either. I've thought about leaving before, but something always held be back. Maybe eventually I'll just be able to toss it all away and start over. Wish I could." She shrugged and tucked her hair behind her ear where it had fallen partly across her face. She inched away a little more, hoping he didn't notice. She figured that him breathing in air she had just breathed out would probably be enough to make his jeans too tight if you know what I mean.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 8:51 am

"Maybe you're just waiting for that one defining moment when you've truly had enough," he replied. "You never know what can happen, and the best thing is to not dwell on the possibilities until the chances arise." Scorpius couldn't help but notice when she scooted down away from him. He rolled his eyes, a smirk gracing his lips. "What's wrong, don't trust yourself around me?" he laughed. "Now really, if I trust myself to be around a sexy girl like you, which you will never tell anyone I called you that, then I surely think you can trust yourself to stand closer to me." He slid himself down the wall, stopping when he was a foot from her, then grinned and said, "See. Is this so bad?"

The Fireplace - Page 26 ShoWest+2010+Day+4+R-FbcWcchYUl

Oh...oops? Did I post that? Huh.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 9:00 am

Ashley hates you for that picture and would like to stab you with a spoon. Pansy however is mesmerized because by now she's all, oh there's nothing else left to lose. Stupid girl. Anyway, she glares up at him playfully. "Oh, I trust myself. It's you I'm not so sure about." As he moved closer, she stood her ground and stared up at him. "And what would you do if I did happen to tell someone that you've just referred to me as a sexy girl? It'll be a little hard for consequences all the way from Mars, you know. How would you even know?" She crossed her arms over her book, holding it to her chest as she waited for his answer.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 9:20 am

"Hmm, you raise an excellent point," he said with a grin. He turned to look at her for a moment, his eyes running from the expression on her face down her figure and then back up again. "So are you implying," he began to ask, leaning in so that his face is near hers. He looked her in the eyes for a moment, his lips close to hers as he murmured, "that I can basically do anything I want right now with no possibly way of dealing with consequences? Hmm, that's very interesting," he said pulling back. "What to say...what to do," he contemplated out loud.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 9:35 am

Pansy didn't flinch as he came close, but she was ready to move should it become necessary. "Typical. Twisting my words for your own terrible purposes. Tell me, do you never learn when to just leave things alone?" She smirked at him, knowing that if he told the truth, the answer would be definitely no. He had that look in his eye, the one she'd seen before, while he was thinking out loud. She shook her head at him, almost like she was saying you wouldn't dare do a thing. But honestly, she couldn't be sure.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next