Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fireplace

+13
Marco Montague
Dolores Umbridge
Scorpius Malfoy
Ellian Ivashkov
Draco Malfoy
Claire McCann
The Bolars
Daphne Greengrass
Reed Dawson
Megan Nott
Narcissa Black
Lucius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
17 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Fireplace - Page 14 Empty Re: The Fireplace

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 4:11 am

"Oh right. N.E.W.T.s. I should probably study for those," he said with a shrug. "I usually just show up for exams and pass. Studying is lame. All this magic stuff comes pretty easy to me anyway. Not like I'll need most of the stuff they teach us here," he said with a hair flip. "I know I could get by just on looks and charms," he said jokingly...But it is true.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:14 am

Regulus laughed and smiled at him. So maybe he'd made fun of him that one time, but it wasn't really mean, and he was kinda nice. "I don't doubt that, somehow. I must say, with a hair flip like that- hell, with HAIR like that, I don't see you needing to put in much effort really. You could probably get by on just your prettiness. OhmigodIsaidthatoutloud. Er, I just meant, you have really pretty hair. Yeah." AWKWARD TURTLE RETURNS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 4:17 am

Lucius smirks at the compliment, and holds back a laugh. "Thank you. I am rather pretty, aren't I?" he teased. "I'm a Malfoy. All the Malfoy's and Black's are blessed with perfect hair," he said motioning to Regulus' shiny hair. "As you very well know."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:21 am

Regulus smiled back awkwardly, though his cheeks are still tinged pink, and is quite glad Lucius wasn't a jerk about his Freudian slip. "Yeah, I suppose we are. Maybe someday you'll marry my cousin and create a child with the prettiest looks and most gorgeous hair ever. I didn't realize you were a Malfoy," he said, looking at him with new found respect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 4:25 am

Lucius smiled and absentmindedly fingered his pimp cane. "Yes. I am. I know you're a Black. I'd recognize any of the Black family. It's a shame we haven't really talked before now."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:29 am

"Indeed it is. I honestly can't say I've had the company of a pureblood other than my cousin Narcissa in I don't even know how long- well, actually, I think my friend Fabian is, but he's a Gryffindor, so I'm not even sure that counts," he said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 25th 2010, 4:30 am

HEY. I'M A FAKE PUREBLOOD. GOSH, ALWAYS FORGETTING ME.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:30 am

DID NOT FORGET YOU.
YOU NEVER HANG OUT WITH HIM.
SO HE HASN'T HUNG OUT WITH ANY PURE BLOODS.
YOU COULD FIX THAT.
HE'S NOT SO GRUMPY OR WHINY ANYMORE AT THE MOMENT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 25th 2010, 4:32 am

*looks at the Cluster of Birches*
*looks back to Eowyn's last sentence*
*blinks*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 4:34 am

"Fabian? The fabulous one? I've seen him around," he said with a chuckle. "I don't know how you do it. I try not to associate with anyone who isn't a pureblood. Gryffindor...Shame. A lot of good purebloods go there and it ruins them. The Weasley's for example," he says thinking of Rose and smirking as he remembered their last encounter.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:40 am

... He's talking about Viktor in heels... so what?

Regulus knows some future Weasleys, but not any current Weasleys, though he did meet George once or twice. "Please, the Weasleys? You think I have the patience for blood traitors? I don't think so," he said. "Yeah. I honestly flipped out last month when I found out a friend of mine was a mudbl- muggleborn- wait, what? I don't even know. I kind of stopped using the word mudblood, it pisses off my boyfriend," he said with a shrug. "I don't understand him, about muggleborns and half bloods, honestly. It's been a long time since I spoke to someone who shared my views."

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 25th 2010, 4:43 am

So earlier on, he was being a dick... -shrug-
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 4:47 am

Lucius cringes slightly at the thought sleeping with Faye. Never again. "It bothers him? But that's what they are. Mudbloods," he said with a shrug because Lucius is single and can say whatever he wants. Not like he would care if the word 'mudblood' bothered his significant other. "I usually stay away from the Weasley's. All but one," he said with a smirk. "I've grown quite fond of Rose. She's so easy to piss off, and she gets all worked up when I taunt her about muggle rights. It's quite fun, actually," he said with a laugh.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:50 am

Regulus chuckled. "I don't think I know Rose, but I know what you're talking about. That Faye girl in Slytherin used to be a favorite of mine to mock and taunt, actually. Somehow we ended up on good terms- we're friends, I guess you can say- though we rarely ever speak. She's not so bad for one of her kind, really. Not all of them are repulsive, apparently. Didn't discover that until this year."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 4:55 am

"...Faye. Yeah, I know her. My cousin was dating her. I think he still is," he said with a shrug, not looking directly at Regulus as he spoke of Faye. He hadn't spoken to Scorpius since that night now that he thought of it. Good. Better keep it that way. "I don't like any of them. Not at all," he said, more to convince himself as he tried not to think about kissing Rose. He did that to piss her off. Not because he wanted to. He sighed and kept thinking this to himself before snapping out of his daze and smiling at Regulus. "Not one."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 5:02 am

"Scorpius is your cousin?" he said in surprise, before putting something Faye had said together- shit, was this the same Lucius she'd slept with the night of the party- how many Lucius' are there, of course it is. He suddenly goes wide eyed as the realization hit him, then shut his mouth before he said something stupid. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to say LOL YOU'RE A LIAR I KNOW YOU FUCKED A MUDBLOOD. Not exactly tactful. "Right. Not one," he said, unable to rid his voice of the tone of doubt. "So whom do you spend your time with, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 5:06 am

No one because Luna didn't really love me until AVPS. Lucius ran his fingers through his hair and ignored the doubt in Regulus' voice. "That Severus fellow. I've spent a lot of time with Rose. She really is fun to fuck with. She gets all angry and her face turns red. It's rather ah-- funny," he said quickly, feeling sickened as he realized he almost said adorable. Rose was not adorable.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 5:08 am

Regulus laughed. "Careful, don't spend too much time around one of 'em, or you'll start thinking like one. I know I did for a while," he said with distaste, recalling his addiction to muggle drugs. Wow, what a loser and a failure as a pureblood, using muggle cigarettes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 5:13 am

"I don't think I'll have to worry about that," he said, lightly tapping his pimp cane on the floor as he did so. "I could never think the same things as they do. I blame brain damage...Or the red hair. It messes with their thoughts or something."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 5:19 am

Regulus chuckled. "Indeed, they all seem to have red hair, hand-me-down robes, and a stupid complexion. Is there some kind of unwritten code that all true purebloods must possess beautiful hair and flawless skin?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 5:28 am

Lucius smirked. "It would seem that way, wouldn't it? And damn good bodies if you ask me. You're on the Quidditch team, correct?" he asked, casually looking Regulus over. For a whiny 5th year he wasn't bad looking. Not. At. All.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 5:38 am

Regulus grinned. "Yeah, I'm the seeker. And I can't say I can speak for the Malfoy's bodies, but as far as the Blacks go, yeah, I'd say we're made pretty damn sexy. THOUGH SIRIUS WILL FOREVER BE HOTTER THAN ME AND I'M JEALOUS."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 5:42 am

"They are," he says with a smirk. "That Narcissa girl...She's your cousin, right? I've talked to her quite a bit recently as well."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 5:43 am

Regulus shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Oh dear. Lucius better not be going for Narcissa. Then again, he was a respectable Malfoy. With good manners. And he looked like he knew how to dance. Cissa would like that. Hm. "Yeah, she's my cousin- we're very close, actually, she's always been more of an older sister to me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2010, 5:51 am

"That's nice," he said, beginning to sound uninterested and wondering how they could make this conversation more exciting. "She's fun to talk to...Is she the one who did your nails?" he asked as he finally realized Regulus' nails were perfectly painted.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum