Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kid in Town

+15
Nikki Orwell
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Scorpius Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Ronald Weasley
Reed Dawson
Lucy Weasley
Harry Potter
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Angela Braddock
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Romilda Vane
Katie Bell
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New Kid in Town - Page 4 Empty Re: New Kid in Town

Post  Draco Malfoy June 11th 2010, 1:37 am

HEY I'M TAM RIDDLE AND I'M PRETTY MUCH THE RESIDENT CREEPER/NUT JOB/FREAK/SMUT ADDICT

And when Katie said this:

Katie Bell wrote:
Keely Houston wrote: I think from rping so many characters it gets to our heads and we end up being slightly schizophrenic and bi-polar.

You have no idea.

Most of us now have multiple voices in our heads. Like whore tribes in some cases. About the whole stalking thing, there are creepers here, but they are good creepers.

SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE WHORE TRIBE IN MY HEAD (though I think she meant whole tribes... but both fit...)... AND I'M THE ORIGINAL CREEPER AND RUN THE CREEPER CLUB AND I ALSO ENJOY RAPING THE BMK.... AND I AM A REGULAR SKYPER BUT I'M ON VACATION RIGHT NOW *SHANKS VACATION* SO I DON'T HAVE SKYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND ALSO I'M DRACO MALFOY/TAM RIDDLE/AUDREY WEASLEY/DR. MCDREAMY(soon to be POMFREY)/LEE JORDAN AND THE SQUIRREL!!!!

AND I AM BEYOND WEIRD... AND MY PARENTS ARE JUST AS WEIRD AND IF YOU JOIN SKYPE CALLS YOU'LL PROBABLY HEAR THEM...

AND YEAH

SO WELCOME

OH AND MY DRACO MARRIED PANSY AND I'M SUPER HAPPY ABOUT IT

AND MY TAM RIDDLE HAD A BABY WITH PETER PETTIGREW AND BECAUSE OUR COUPLE NAME WAS TATER (so the baby was a Tater Tot) WE NAMED IT HASHBEE (aka Hash Browns) AND THEN IT GOT EATEN ABSORBED BY KATIE'S FAT BLOB CHILDREN... SO YEAH

AND I'M SURE YOU HAVE A HEADACHE NOW

BUT THAT'S NOTHING

IF YOU'RE NOT ONLINE FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS THEN SIGN ON WE SPAM ALOT... AND I'VE BEEN GONE FOR TWO WEEKS SO I'M AFRAID OF THEM ALL RIGHT NOW... AND ALSO I HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD INTERNET CAUSE WE SPAM THREADS ALOT AND WE ARE CRAZY ASS SKYPE SPAMMERS INCASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW YET (yes James I'm looking at you)

ANYWAY

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH AND MY CHARACTER TAM IS A WHORE SO I MADE HER RUN AWAY

AND I'M THE SMUT DOCTOR TOO... BUT THAT'S JUST A SIDE JOB Very Happy
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4