Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+28
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Kiora Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Gideon Prewett
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Romilda Vane
Angela Braddock
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
32 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 30 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Molly Prewett August 6th 2010, 6:41 am

Hermione nods. "Please?" she squeaks and finally gets things under control. Oh no, her sammich is soggy now. Sad days. She takes a napkin to swipe gently at her face and then has another sip of water. It goes much better this time, now that Viktor has embraced silence. "Why on earth..." she begins, then stops. "You know what? I don't ever want to know."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 6:43 am

"No. No you don't. Also, this tattoo...Bad idea. I can't keep the guys off of me. If Regulus doesn't start shaping up, and stop being...vell, I'll be honest, a bitch-- I am going to have to inform him of the line of men I have lined up. The interviews begin the next time he slaps me," he teased, feeling better about the situation as he made a joke of it.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 6th 2010, 6:47 am

"If he ever hits you again I'll kill him myself," Hermione mumbles, then feels sick to her stomach that she's actually considering doing so. Then she flinches. "Sorry. I'm a mood killer."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 6:49 am

Viktor frowns at the comment. "It's okay. I started the mood killing by ranting to you about him. I blame that Lucius fellow. Him and his stupid head of hair. So fucking shiny," he mumbles because apparently Regulus enjoys petting Lucius' hair more than spending time with Viktor.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 6th 2010, 6:52 am

"Cut it off?" Hermione suggests, not sure if she means the hair or the whole head. She fiddles with the remaining strawberries for a few minutes, then shoves the bowl away. "I'm not hungry anymore. I'm..." she shrugs. She's back to that 'meh' mood again.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 6:55 am

"I should. Then I'll give it to Regulus so he can touch it all he vants," he says in a grumpy voice before noticing the mood change. "Right...I'll leave that there in case you change your mind. Unless you vant to leave, of course," he says hesitantly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 6th 2010, 6:58 am

Hermione glances apologetically over at Viktor. "I want to go home," she says in a small voice, thinking of her safe little dorm room.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 7:00 am

"Oh. Alright then," he says as he stands up and uses a quick charm to clean and put away everything they used to eat their food. "Ready?" he asked with a small smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 6th 2010, 7:03 am

Hermione nods gratefully and moves over to the exit. "Thanks, Viktor."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 7:04 am

"Anything for you, Mya," he says softly before walking out the exit with her, making sure to stay at least a few feet away as they walk back to the common room.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 11th 2010, 7:36 am

Ange and George came into the kitchen to use the floo network. She grabbed George's hand and squeezed it tightly, slightly afraid of Mrs. Weasley's reaction to their engagement.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 11th 2010, 7:49 am

George walked in and squeezed her hand back before walking up to the fireplace and grabbing some powder. He called out "the burrow" and stuck his head into the flames. A familiar sensation washed over him and he yelled "Mum! Can you come to the fire?" A moment passed and he saw the Weasley matriarch bustle into the family room. "George? You aren't in trouble again are you? Where's Fred? Wait, where are you flooing me from?"

He sighed. "Mum, Can I ask you to step through? I'm in the kitchens, there's something I need to tell you." He pulled his head out of the fire after she nodded, her eyes searching him for any sign he'd been in trouble. The green fires flared and out stepped Molly Weasley, apron in hand. George grabbed Angela's hand again and decided to just go for it. "Mum, Angela and I.." he stopped to raise their entwined fingers. "We're getting married."

To say that Mrs. Weasley was shocked would have been the understatement of the entire wizarding history. "You..you..Georgie pie, why!?" she asked. "You're still in school. You're so young. You've got your whole life. You just met. You..WHY?! WHEN?! HOW?!"

George sighed. He knew this would happen. "Mum. I love her. She makes me happy. I do have my whole life, and I want to spend it with her. I don't want to spend a moment without her. We could wait, but we don't WANT to. We're both ready for this." He looked at her. "I love Angela so much. I want to wake up with her and fall asleep with her." he smiled at the end of his speech and looked back up at his mother. "I want this."

Molly Weasley was not easily subdued, the famous Prewett temper, not to mention being a redhead, but seeing the look of love in her son's eyes, and hearing the speech he gave her left her with nothing but a smile. "You're sure?" she asked, but she already knew the answer. He looked at Angela like Arthur had looked at her early in their relationship. She knew she couldn't tell them they couldn't get married. They were both of legal age. "How long?" she said quietly.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 11th 2010, 7:58 am

Angela took in a sharp breath and flinched when Mrs. Weasley started yelling. She smiled though, when George started saying how much he loved her and she leaned into his side a little, giving his hand a light squeeze. She took in a breath and stepped forward slightly, not letting go of George's hand, to answer his mother's question. "We're getting married at the end of August Mrs. Weasley." she bit her lip and continued on "I love your son so much. He's everything to me and I promise I would never ever hurt him." She slowly raised her eyes to meet Mrs. Weasley's.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 11th 2010, 8:05 am

George smiled. "I know it's sudden, but a lot of our friends are in lower grades, and we wanted them to be there and we just couldn't wait a year until next summer...I love you?" he said hopefully.

Molly smiled. "You know, when your father and I got married, it was a sudden quick wedding as well. Voldemort was at the height of his power and a lot of people were getting married, for fear of there not being a tomorrow. You've got the joy of waiting, but the feeling is still the same. So what do you need help with? Where is it going to be? Who have you invited? Have you an exact date?"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 11th 2010, 8:11 am

Angela let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding as she realized Mrs. Weasley was alright with the idea of her marrying her son. She smiled "We really have nothing planned. It's all so quick. We know we want to have it in this field in Hogsmeade, it's where we had our first date. And the date is set for August 28th. I've asked Hermione Granger to be my Maid of Honor and I've talked to Viktor Krum about it, he's kind of like a brother to me. other than that, we aren't really sure. Obviously both of our families."
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 11th 2010, 8:15 am

George chuckled. "Our family could fill an entire church. Mum, I'm so glad your'e here to help. I honestly don't know where we'd be without you."

And so the wedding talk commenced. I'm going back to being ONE person now as I like my sanity intact.

George looked at Angela at the end of the night after they had discussed various color schemes, ribbons, cakes, tableclothes, and anything else that might have come up. "Wow. Who knew there would be this many decisions. I'm wiped!"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 11th 2010, 8:19 am

Ange let out a tired laugh and wrapped her arms around his waist "Me too! Thank goodness your mum was so willing to helping out. I'm really glad she's okay with us" she said softly
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 11th 2010, 8:22 am

George smiled and kissed her nose. "Toldya so." he stated before falling back onto the kitchen floor.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 11th 2010, 8:24 am

she grinned and lay down on the floor next to him "You did. Do you really want to crash here? I mean...we DID sleep outside last night. without beds." she laughed
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 11th 2010, 8:25 am

George smiled. "You have a bed, and I have all I need." he said propping his head up on his arm to run his fingers through her hair. "And besides, do you really want to walk AAAALLL the way up to the tower?"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 11th 2010, 8:27 am

She chewed her bottom lip, grinning madly "I suppose we could stay here for a while. You DO make a wonderful pillow" she smiled and traced lines down his chest absently
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 11th 2010, 8:29 am

George smiled and drifted off, trusting the house elves to wake them up when the time was right.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 13th 2010, 10:34 pm

Molly is here, because she has like a bajillion apples that need turning into pies and such. She does that first - she makes two apple pies and sets them side by side in the oven to bake. Then inspiration strikes, and something says to her 'APPLE TURNOVERS' and she says 'WELL WHY NOT!?' So here she is, cutting up the pastry which she will stuff with apples and then... turn over. I think that's how it goes. She bops along to imaginary music because she is just in a totally awesome mood.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 10:40 pm

Viktor walks down here after his talk with Fabian, looking quite pleased about how well they both agreed on taking things slow. He looks up and sees Molly working on some apples and whatnot, and grins because Molly is awesome. "Hey, Molly," he says happily as he walks over to her. "Vot are you making?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 13th 2010, 10:42 pm

"Viktor!" Molly exclaims happily, grinning broadly. "Oh, this? Just some apple turnovers I'm, like, whipping up. Had some apples, you know how it goes, right? So, what's new with you?" she asks with a knowing smirk. "I totally have something I need to ask you, by the way."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next