Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

+3
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 6:08 am

Severus paled, and looked at Remus rather horrified. "If he didn't tell you himself- then he's told someone else, oh hell! FUCK! I- I gotta go find Pansy," he mumbled, grabbing his books and stumbling again. "Remus, if you've got any better solutions for me that'll actually work, feel free to share. Or fuck off," he snapped, depressed and frustrated. Aw. He's gonna regret snapping at him in about thirty seconds. 30...29...3...2...1... Yeah, there we go. Severus sighed and looked at Remus over his stack of books. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap- I just- I gotta go," he said rather panickedly, dashing down the hallway. Oh hell. Somebody knows. Possibly lots of people. Bad bad bad bad bad.

Back to top Go down

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

Post  Remus Lupin July 25th 2010, 6:11 am

Remus doesn't feel bad. Nope. Not right now anyway. He will later though.
"Whatever." He glares as Snape runs off then heads back off to wherever he was heading before running into Severus Freakin' Snape.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 6:44 am

Snape and Pansy both belong here.

So Snape is here AGAIN. Being creepy and twisted... And lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 1st 2010, 6:47 am

Pansy definitely belongs here after my last post, but she doesn't care. She likes being like that now... she really is getting twisted.

Pansy strutted down the hallway covered proudly in blood - Regulus Black's blood. Pansy wandered down the hall, going nowhere in particular, having no goal in mind. Just wandering. Upon turning a corner, she sees Severus, who she hadn't talked to in a while. He looked a bit nervous, but she wasn't sure if that was somewhat normal for him or not these days. He was all over the place when he wasn't drunk, which really wasn't all that often anymore. She walked up behind him. "Hey."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:10 am

Severus is indeed sober though he freezes and whirls around at Pansy's voice, slightly disturbed given that he'd just been thinking about Remus' words the last time they'd spoken. "Pansy- shit- where the fuck have you been, I've been needing to talk to you," he says curtly, knowing full well this conversation cannot fucking end well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 1st 2010, 7:22 am

Pansy narrowed her eyes at being addressed so harshly. He seemed tense, and she wasn't entirely sure why. Of course things had been a little strained ever since that night in the common room, that was to be expected and Pansy had accepted that, but this was new. Something else had him worked up. "I've been around, like always. It's been no different than usual, Sev. What's up?" She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, glancing around. She'd never really been down here before, at least not at night. It was a bit sketchy, what with the sparse dark walls and dim torches at intervals too far apart to light it properly.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:26 am

Severus sighed and looked away a moment, unsure of whether it was safer to just be out with it than dance around the subject, given the woman he was speaking to. Yes, idle small talk had never been a mark of theri relationship, and there was no need to start now- it would end the same way regardless, as there was simply no such thing as buttering a woman like her up- well, not entirely true, but the first time he'd gone about doing that hadn't exactly ended well, and was in fact the source of the current problem. Severus forced himself to meet Pansy's hard gaze, looking at her through his long black bangs with a sincere look of something more than apprehension- almost fear. "Fucked up shit," he said with a distinct lack of eloquence, chuckling darkly at the changing expression on her face. "I think someone knows. I think he talked. I don't know for sure, but I think he talked."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 1st 2010, 7:35 am

Pansy could almost feel the blood drain from her face. If someone knew, she could consider her life over. Dramatic, perhaps, but it essentially was. Draco would leave her, there was no question about that. And with him taken away, she may as well have nothing. She knew that now. Why had she been so stupid? She could have stopped Severus, she could have walked out. Why hadn't she? It made no sense. She stared at him, trying to think, but her mind was a tangled mess, an intellectual thicket in which she was momentarily lost. Her hands instinctively balled into fists. Her voice came softly, strangely controlled given the situation. Maybe this would be okay. It all depended on who knew, who the idiot spilled to. If it was someone easily intimidated, it would be easy. If not... she'd have some work to do. Pansy cursed herself, wishing she'd shut him up when she'd had the chance. "Who did he tell?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 12:05 am

OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GUYS
THAT MAKES AT LEAST TEN THREADS I'M IN, AND THAT'S ONLY THE ONES I REMEMBER.
COOL.

Severus cringed and paled, unsure of how to tell her this in a way that would not get him slapped or Crucio'd. "I think Remus knows. And if Remus knows something, then... well then, Hermione knows it," he said slowly, knowing full well that if Hermione Granger- er, Lupin- knew about this, she would most certainly not overlook the distinct possibility of blackmailing Pansy, as it was the only way she'd be able to cause her harm- something she surely wished to do. "I don't know for sure. It was just something Remus said- he at the very least knows it was you and I that landed Regulus in the hospital wing. But listen- don't just- think before you act, this time, please. The last thing we need is for you to fly off the handle again with one of your violent sprees, Pansy. That's why we're in this mess in the first place. Remus won't breathe a word, if he does know, our only problem is Hermione, if she knows. Don't mess with Remus, okay? Leave him alone. He wants nothing to do with any of this," he said with a note of apprehension, not giving a damn what happened to Hermione, but knowing full well Pansy might be planning both their brutal murders at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 12:21 am

Pansy had started pacing back and forth across the hall as Severus was talking, only half listening to his many words. She was busy thinking of how to silence Remus, to find out if Hermione knew and silence her as well without the little bitch using what she may or may not know against her. Remus was easy enough, she'd intimidated him before, but Hermione was more of a challenge. She was one of the few that had actually fought back, despite the fact that Pansy had decisively won in the end. "Severus, we can't just think maybe they know. I need to know for sure. I need to know how much they know and what they suspect, and from there we can decide what to do." She stopped pacing and took a deep breath. "Fly off the handle? You're blaming all of this on me? It's all my fault that this is happening? I don't care about your precious little Remus. He's a softie, easily enough taken care of. But Granger..." Pansy started pacing again, her wand in her hand tapping impatiently against her palm. "I need to find them." She spun toward Severus, trying to keep her anger under control so he wouldn't criticize her. "Now."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 2:39 am

Severus scowled at Pansy, though he was slightly comforted by the fact that she would likely leave Remus alone. "I'm not blaming all of this on anyone! I could blame the whiskey, I could blame you, I could blame me- it doesn't matter. But you shouldn't have fucking hurt the kid! A freezing charm, to get him to stop running. Or you should've let him go, what motive did he have to go blabbering on about it right away? We'd have found him later and set things right. You just had to go and hurt the kid, though- can nothing be settled without violence?!" he exclaimed in frustration. "Find her, then. I'll speak to Remus, if I must. But don't go fucking things up because you feel the need for more bloodshed, it's not gonna make any of this shit easier to deal with!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 2:48 am

"You say you don't blame it on anyone, and yet you stand here and tell me that everything I did to handle this was completely wrong, that I could have done something else. Maybe I could have, but it would have ended up the same. He's a damn china doll, you breathe on him and he bruises. He's the biggest violet I've ever seen, and anything I could have done would have hurt him. Maybe not as bad, but that's not my point. I panicked, I saw that he needed to be confronted and told of my expectations from him, and I did the first thing I thought of - to stop him from leaving and make sure I was clear that he should not speak a word of what he saw. Unfortunately the little brat ran, and I stopped him a little more violently than intended. It happened and it's too late now." She was fuming by now, her cheeks flushing in rage as she continued back and forth across the stone floor, her shoes clicking with each step. Her eyes never left Severus despite her pacing. "And there you go again, blaming me before anything has even happened! I've not even left to find Granger yet and you've decided in your head that I'm going to straight out attack her!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 3:00 am

Severus laughed coldly and met Pansy's stony glare with one of his own as he leaned against the damp dungeon wall. "You act as if I'm wrong. Tell me, have you ever approached Granger without the intention of maiming her permanently? Don't play coy, you and I both know full well you're no goddamn angel. Nothing good can come from you confronting her, she'll only end up half dead again, or worse, and there are only so many times you'll get away from that with nothing to show for it," he replied scathingly, watching the woman's pale cheeks flush with her obvious wrath. "You disregard all consequences, act as if they aren't there, like you'll always have the luck you've had in the past. I make the same decisions as you, but at least I accept the consequences, and I take what's coming to me with open eyes, rathern than pretending otherwise. You hurt the girl again and something else will go wrong, you mark my words. It always does. The last time was a fluke," he said sternly, his tone derogatory and his expression demeaning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 3:05 am

Pansy stayed silent a moment. He was right and she hated him for it. She loathed him in that moment and she wanted nothing more than to punch him across the face and laugh at him. Instead, she walked up to him and stared him hard in the eye. "Since I can so obviously not handle myself, you talk to her. You handle this." She jabbed a finger into his chest and whispered harshly. "Fix. It." Pansy turned away from him, slipping her wand back into her pocket as quick footsteps carried her away from him. She knew inside that she couldn't be satisfied without doing something about this herself, but this time she would force herself to let someone else handle it. Severus was right. She couldn't get off scott-free from all these duels forever. It was bound to come back around and bite her in the ass eventually, and she'd avoid that as long as possible.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 3:11 am

Severus cursed violently as she walked away, slamming his hand against the wall in frustration, and leaning against it as he stared at the ground. Fix it. Right, like that was so fucking easy. He took a breath and walked away himself, in the opposite direction, trying to figure out how the hell he was going to 'fix it'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3