Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot of the Astronomy Tower

+11
Mya Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Claire McCann
Romilda Vane
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Jack Smith
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Foot of the Astronomy Tower - Page 4 Empty Re: Foot of the Astronomy Tower

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:15 pm

[AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ~FLAILS~]

Molly's reply, because she is Molly and therefore bound to reply to anything whether it requires response or not, is cut off when he leans down and kisses her. She lets out a little sigh of happiness, her heart fluttering happily at the sensation of his mouth on hers, and stretches up on her toes so he has to lean down just a little less to reach her. Her hand comes up to rest against his chest, bracing herself to keep her balance and she smiles into the kiss. Right now, for once, she has no need for words, and she doesn't think she'll ever worry about anything again.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:17 pm

[OH MY ROWLING - SHE LET ME GET THROUGH A WHOLE POST WITHOUT DEMANDING SHE BE ALLOWED TO SAY SOMETHING!!!]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:22 pm

[OMG THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE WORD IN THAT WHOLE POST. *TAKES PICTURE TO REMEMBER FOREVER* XD YAY!!! *FLAILS*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 10:35 pm

Molly Prewett wrote:[AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ~FLAILS~]

Molly's reply, because she is Molly and therefore bound to reply to anything whether it requires response or not, is cut off when he leans down and kisses her. She lets out a little sigh of happiness, her heart fluttering happily at the sensation of his mouth on hers, and stretches up on her toes so he has to lean down just a little less to reach her. Her hand comes up to rest against his chest, bracing herself to keep her balance and she smiles into the kiss. Right now, for once, she has no need for words, and she doesn't think she'll ever worry about anything again.

[Kings is quite impressed that Molly managed to get through a whole post without speaking. *flails*]

Well, this is Kingsley's first kiss and he is quite happy that it's with someone as awesome as Molly. It'll be a bit of a problem, he having to lean down and her having to stretch up all the time, but hey, they can handle it. And Kingsley would have no problem massaging Molly's shoulders and neck if she complains about it hurting. He breaks the kiss, reluctantly, because even an awesome manly guy like Kingsley can't go that long without breathing. He smiles at Molly. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 10:42 pm

[Molly will probably make up for the lack of words at some point... though she's sort of got this goofy grin on her face right now and I suspect Kingsley could keep her quiet a fair bit if he was so inclined... XD]

Molly smiles as he pulls away, her eyes, which had closed of their own accord, slowly opening. They light up just a touch at his confession. "I've been wanting you to do that for a while, too," she breathes. Flat-footed once more, she makes no move to put any distance between them. Because why would she want to do that. "Oh, so I, like, interrupted you. What were you reading?" she asks curiously, happy just to be standing here in Kingsley's arms, having a chat, feeling his arms around her and breathing in his scent. It's a good place to be.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 10:55 pm

[Oh, Kingsley would be so inclined...but since he doesn't like to rush things too much...well, he doesn't want to just go into a total snog-fest. XD Grrr Facebook's being annoying. <.<]

Kingsley makes no move to put any distance between them either. Because that would just be silly and pointless; why would he do that when he'd just want to be right close to her again anyway? "It's ok. I'm glad you interrupted me. I was reading Lord of the Rings. Just for fun." One of his hands lightly fiddled with her hair, he really liked the color of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 11:00 pm

[Kingsley is like the perfect straight boyfriend. OHMYGOD! THAT'S IT - KINGSLEY IS THE STRAIGHT VIKTOR KRUM! *DIES* *stabs facebook*]

Molly lazily tilts her head to the side a little, encouraging his hand that's fiddling lightly with her hair because it feels nice. "Hmm," she says, her voice a tad slower than usual because she's nice and relaxed and very, very comfortable right now. "I can totally dig that. Which is your favourite of the three? I think I like The Two Towers the best, even though the others are, like, totally awesome as well."

[oops - the wake up alarm just went off..... yeah... in half an hour, I am going to bed! Razz]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 11:07 pm

[BWAHAHAHAHAHAH XD *DIES* THAT MAKES SENSE...]

Kingsley grins and continues to play lightly with her hair. "The Two Towers was definitely awesome. It had some epic battle scenes. Though I did like Return of the King. It had to have been nice for Frodo and Sam to just finish their journey. If it were me, I'd just be glad to go home and get some sleep."

[Get a bit of sleep then!! heehee <3 I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 11:12 pm

Molly giggles, because she's pretty sure that if Frodo and Sam were going home to bed, it wouldn't be to sleep. She doesn't say that, though. Because once a week or so she's allowed a single thought that doesn't come out of her mouth at once. That was it for this week. "I have to admit, I sort of skip over a lot of the Frodo and Sam parts. It's just that they're, like, so boring, compared to the other parts!" She shrugs lightly. "Whatever, I think I just totally like the battle scenes and all that fun and exciting stuff. It's cool when they meet Faramir, though, because he's an awesome character," she comments.

[lol in 20 minutes now, I am logging off. *looks sternly at self*]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 11:18 pm

[HAHAHAHAHA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHA XD Kingsley probably would have died of laughter if Molly had told him that.]

"Some of the parts with them were pretty decent. Though I'm a not that big of a Frodo fan. He's sort of annoying." Grr Frodo...I never really liked him all that much. "Faramir is amazing. So is Aragorn, I think." He shrugs lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 11:25 pm

[*giggles* Molly is pouting that I didn't let her say it aloud now!]

"Oh Frodo was SO annoying," Molly agrees. "Sam was the really awesome one there. But Aragorn definitely as well, particularly in the film version, if you've seen them...? That trilogy is, like, three of the only films we can play at home and have the four of us actually not mind what we're watching. Usually it's, like, a giant argument between all of us that sort of usually ends with nobody watching anything, and everyone cleaning up a buttload of mess in the living room!"
She giggles lightly, because it is kinda funny when that happens, and rests her forehead lightly against Kingsley's chest, because they're still hugging. Yay for huggles!

[ok love, I've got one more post in me for now, and then sleepytime! ~flails~]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 28th 2010, 3:30 am

Kingsley should totally respond here..... Just sayin' Razz

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 28th 2010, 3:32 am

TWO TOWERS IS SO THE BEST.
FRODO AND SAM NEEDED TO JUST STFU AND FUCK THOUGH.
I WAS TIRED OF READING THAT SHIT.
I JUST WANTED FARAMIR.
ALSO I RESPECT ARAGORN AND ADMIRE HIM BUT I ALSO DISLIKE HIM A LOT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4