Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot of the Astronomy Tower

+11
Mya Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Claire McCann
Romilda Vane
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Jack Smith
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Foot of the Astronomy Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: Foot of the Astronomy Tower

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 9:25 am

Marcus slowly moved his broom downwards and he shot down to the ground bringing it to almost full speed. As he neared the ground he slowed it down so he was going straight again, still going relatively fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 9:37 am

Faye enjoyed flying, even if she was crap at it. As Marcus shot downwards nearing full speed, she thought about how potentially everything could turn out fine. Maybe Scorpius wouldn't be too angry...ack. She hoped not. Faye let her legs swing back and forth, only a little so she didn't hit anything, as they flew. Marcus was a pretty good flyer. Not too shabby.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 9:39 am

Marcus shot upwards again and slowed down to a stop, so they were hovering in the air. He looked around, it was getting pretty dark and he hoped Penny was in the common room looking for him like she had the other day. He dropped the thought and leaned back slightly. "Having fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 9:44 am

Faye looked back over her shoulder at him, using one hand to brush the loose strands of hair from her face, "Yeah, that was fun. Thanks for that!" She laughed, and smiled a GENUINE smile, "Made me feel better about everything. Kinda."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 9:45 am

He smiled at her. "No Problem, it was fun." He said as he flew down to the ground and hopped off his broom. "I'm glad it made you feel a little better."

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 26th 2010, 12:58 am

Yeah this has been paused long enough. Taking over!

Kingsley is sitting here randomly, reading a book.

[I may have to go soon. Hopefully not...but yeah. If I do, we can just pause this till later then]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 26th 2010, 1:00 am

[no worries love xxoo]

Molly is taking a walk. She's feeling pretty good right about now - all fired up and ready to be Little Miss Stubborn. She spots Kingsley and grins, sauntering over. "Well, hi there!" she says brightly, then forces herself to stop because she should probably give him just a second to react to her presence before she gives him her little speech that she realises now she probably should've practiced...

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 26th 2010, 1:12 am

Kingsley looks up from his book and smiles. "Hey, Molly. Care to join me?" He has no clue what's coming. Oh dear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 26th 2010, 1:26 am

"Yeah, sure," she grins, and moves to sit next to him before she pauses. One hand rests on her hip and the other sort of flails about because she talks with her hands a little bit as well. "No - wait! I, like, have to say this right now. So you remember when I told you I was stubborn, and totally used to getting my own way? Well I totally wasn't kidding about that. And I just don't do that thing where you sit down and shut up and just wait and see if stuff works out in your favour because I just don't shut up, period. Hello, Exhibit A - me," she says, waving slightly to indicate herself.
"And I just, like, don't get it. Like, did I do something wrong? You said you liked me. But then you haven't done anything about it, so I can't help but wonder if you changed your mind or something because people totally do that sometimes and it makes it hard to keep up. But I'm totally likable, dammit. I'm smarter than I sound, and I'm friendly and cute and, hell, I'm just all-around genetically pretty awesome. And I like you. And as if I'm just gonna sit back and wait for you to decide if you really like me as much as I like you, which is a lot, by the way, so I totally don't see the point in dancing around the issue any longer because that's not me. I, like, get what I want. And what I want is you, so will you go out with me sometime, or do I have to keep being stubborn?"
She stops a moment, still holding his gaze and staring, a little wide eyed because that was actually totally nerve-wracking. "I just said all that out loud," she comments.

[*flails nervously*]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morag MacDougal - Inactiv July 26th 2010, 1:43 am

[omg adorable]

Morag MacDougal - Inactiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 26th 2010, 1:56 am

Morag MacDougal wrote:[omg adorable]

[Inner!Molly is flipping out so much it's insane right now. I literally cannot sit still because of her! XD]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morag MacDougal - Inactiv July 26th 2010, 2:13 am

[gah, then Kingsley needs to answer!!!!! >.< ahahha]

Morag MacDougal - Inactiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 26th 2010, 2:15 am

[Amethyst had to go *sulks a lot* This is gonna drive me nuts until she gets back lol XD]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 26th 2010, 2:24 am

[I love Molly. Can she come on visits/vacations in my head?]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 26th 2010, 2:25 am

[Sure! XD She loves making friends! ~flails~ You just have to wait til Hermione gets back from Remus' head, because I'll be lonely if both of them left at once!]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 26th 2010, 2:30 am

[Okay, I can live with that! Nikki and Molly should become BFFs... Gideon and Fabian wouldn't stand a chance then.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 26th 2010, 2:31 am

[Molly is smirking because they don't stand a chance anyway. BUT YES! LET'S DO THAT! XD]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 26th 2010, 2:35 am

[-cackles- This is gonna be totally awesome!]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 9:14 pm

Molly Prewett wrote:"Yeah, sure," she grins, and moves to sit next to him before she pauses. One hand rests on her hip and the other sort of flails about because she talks with her hands a little bit as well. "No - wait! I, like, have to say this right now. So you remember when I told you I was stubborn, and totally used to getting my own way? Well I totally wasn't kidding about that. And I just don't do that thing where you sit down and shut up and just wait and see if stuff works out in your favour because I just don't shut up, period. Hello, Exhibit A - me," she says, waving slightly to indicate herself.
"And I just, like, don't get it. Like, did I do something wrong? You said you liked me. But then you haven't done anything about it, so I can't help but wonder if you changed your mind or something because people totally do that sometimes and it makes it hard to keep up. But I'm totally likable, dammit. I'm smarter than I sound, and I'm friendly and cute and, hell, I'm just all-around genetically pretty awesome. And I like you. And as if I'm just gonna sit back and wait for you to decide if you really like me as much as I like you, which is a lot, by the way, so I totally don't see the point in dancing around the issue any longer because that's not me. I, like, get what I want. And what I want is you, so will you go out with me sometime, or do I have to keep being stubborn?"
She stops a moment, still holding his gaze and staring, a little wide eyed because that was actually totally nerve-wracking. "I just said all that out loud," she comments.

[*flails nervously*]

[*flails* OMG GO MOLLY!! WOOO!! <3 Kings has no idea how to respond...but we've got this figured out now! Don't worry!]

Kingsley was totally not expecting that. No he was not. Even though Amethyst told him like a hundred times to expect it. Ah well. He stands up and takes Molly's hand, smiling down at her. "You've done nothing wrong, Molly. I wasn't lying when I said I like you. You are likeable, no, you're beyond likable. You're totally lovable and I would love to go out with you. I apologize for giving you the impression that I didn't like you like you thought. You're the first girl I've ever felt this way about and I didn't want to rush into things. Plus, I'm not afraid to admit I was a little nervous."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 9:17 pm

[*waits for the people here to bang on the door because squealing uber loud in a hotel at 4:15am is totally rude....* OMR OMR OMR! OK RESPONDING NOW!!! ~flails~]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 27th 2010, 9:20 pm

[hahaha oops! I'm pretty sure they're understand. *flails* I mean, this is adorable and all!]

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 9:25 pm

Molly's eyes light up and she smiles up at Kingsley. She tries to play it just a tiny bit cool, but gives up the pretense quickly because hey - cool people don't grin like loons on loon tablets. "Really? Oh! Wow. Awesome. I just... I know I'm, like, a little intense at times and it's sort of a case where if my personality doesn't manage to make people run totally the other way, my brothers usually take care of that anyway. And like I said before - without you meeting my brothers yet I just knew it couldn't be that unless they're, like, following me now and conducting stealth operations which I totally wouldn't put past them except for the fact that they totally fail at being stealthy."
She stops for a breath and realises she's rambling. Her cheeks heat up a little and she fiddles with the ends of her hair with her free hand. "I guess I just thought I'd... check?"

[it would be totally worth it! Razz I LOVE MOSLEY!!!!]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 9:40 pm

Kingsley chuckles and pulls her close into a hug. "You're cute when you ramble like that." He takes her free hand and kisses it lightly, because he's a gentleman and totally awesome and smells good...not that that has anything to do with him being a gentleman, but we're tossing that in there too. Cause we can. "Your brothers aren't going to scare me off, by the way. But I should meet them at some point."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 27th 2010, 9:54 pm

Molly is slightly surprised by Kingsley pulling her into a hug, but it's something she can get very used to, very quickly. Her face presses lightly into his chest and she inhales deeply, loving the scent of him because he does indeed smell very good. Her face softens affectionately as he kisses her hand, but she sighs slightly at his words. The ones about her brothers, not the ones about her being cute because she totally knows that already. Still pulled up close into the hug, she turns her face upward so she can talk to him.
"You're right - you should totally meet them at some point. But, like, just please don't take them personally? They mean well, the really do, they're just, sort of... socially retarded about some things. Especially when it comes to Alice and I. Oh, but Alice is totally cool! You'll like her right off! Well, at least, I hope you will," she says, because her family is everything to her and she wants everyone to get along, like middle school.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 27th 2010, 10:07 pm

"I bet I will. She sounds nice. And don't worry, I'll handle your brothers just fine." Everyone will get along. Yep. Because getting along well is good. Even if there's a rocky start. Kingsley is rather happy at the moment. Why, he's even being nice to Polly in my head for once, and she tends to annoy him. "Don't worry." He says again, because he really doesn't want her to worry, and he can tell it's gonna bug her. He leans down a bit and kisses her, because he's really been wanting to do that. Yep yep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next