Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot of the Astronomy Tower

+11
Mya Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Claire McCann
Romilda Vane
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Jack Smith
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Foot of the Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: Foot of the Astronomy Tower

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 27th 2010, 3:13 am

"Do you question nothing? The other path is potentially filled with tens - hundreds - even thousands of people, who knows what they might be witnessing, what we might be missing. It is altogether possible that our meeting was the pull of survival, shielding us from whatever sight might be waiting there. Then, of course, our likenesses would stretch to the survival and innocence that we've gained through this conversation, which, admittedly, will probably have no other influence on the remainder of our lives, and so we should dwell in this cameo appearance, wondering whether they will stay longer than that - as one should in meeting with anybody with a potential soul-share.

To be honest, though, I am skeptical about your gender. Now that you mention the socks, they could be filling out your blouse, not to mention any number of other things, for most women do not truly have such lovely chests, leading me to believe that you may in fact be a gay man hoping to win my approval as a woman instead. In that case, then, I should let you know that I am completely pansexual, and that such issues of gender have little relevance to my attraction, although, possibly you are completely straight? If so, we must worry no longer, for we will then have found a difference between us, oh, this pressing matter pressing no longer -- can you imagine the relief?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 27th 2010, 3:15 am

[-dies- I LOVE YOU BOTH. AND RACHEL'S LAST POST MADE ME LAUGH REALLY HARD. okay, brb, writing smut for rachel]

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 27th 2010, 3:18 am

[... I just imagined what would happen if Gellert and Alecto moved this chat to smutland and died laughing. There is margarita on my screen and my response may take a while....]
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 27th 2010, 3:25 am

[HAHHAHA. OH. & take your time, hun.

not you prabha eowyn, you should go post - i mean mya, drunk before 10 AM like yeah.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 27th 2010, 3:32 am

[in my defence, it's 10:30am now, and I'm still on my first.... at this rate I'll never get drunk because I spent more time snorting it out my nose in laughter than swallowing it.... Very Happy ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 27th 2010, 3:38 am

"Well, I daresay I question that which I think requires question. I'm struck with the impression that you choose to question all. And so, now, I leave behind my deliberations of the path less traveled, for I choose not to torture myself with these demons of 'what may have been'. I am content to wallow in my belief that this is all a game of chance and that the universe cares not for our conversation any more than our direction at such an arbitrary point in time as this.

"I do, however, find your continued questioning of my gender somewhat perplexing. You label yourself pansexual, and speak of your acceptance of my gender no matter what it may be, but your skepticism belies you. I would argue it should not matter what my chest is made of - all natural, by the by - and now I wonder if it's a lack of trust between us that leads you to question, or merely burning curiosity?"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 27th 2010, 4:41 am

"I do not deny this, although I believe that I too question only what needs to be questioned, only that I think that everything must be questioned, or else nothing would be certain, nothing would be real. There is no reality without imagination, and, therefore, imagination creates reality. I let out a relieved sigh at the news of your disagreement, though -- of course, with a twinge of regret that we are not lost souls wandering on the lonely road to forever -- or something equally poetic.

I additionally believe that the fact of our meeting has to do with boredom, acquaintance, and friendliness -- whether we have achieved, or, in the case of boredom, gotten rid of these things is up to you to decide. I do trust you, though, as much as I trust any stranger -- and I should tell you, I have much more trust in strangers than I do in friends, for those people who you know are the ones who have proven themselves untrustworthy, and with strangers, it is always possible that you're meeting either God, or the devil in disguise. Oh, the aforementioned doubt coming back into this conversations -- it is difficult for me to understand whether we are moving in circles, or perhaps squares, pentagons, or lines, and in fact, I am blatantly undecided about whether or not you're chastising me for staring at -- and commenting on -- your chest."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 27th 2010, 5:00 am

[*dies*]
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 3:05 am

Here is where James fell and died. He's still hanging out here, dead. Because no one believes he's dead and wants to bury him. Oh well.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter - Inact June 7th 2010, 3:24 am

Lily Luna is also dead now, because her grandfather died in high school. Therefore her father was never born, so she was never born.

*is dead*

Lily Luna Potter - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 7th 2010, 3:38 am

Would like to state that she doesn't believe any of this because AWF is not the same without JAMES FUCKING POTTER.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 3:44 am

Maybe you should tell that to Fleur, who picked Sirius over James. Maybe you could tell Sirius while you're at it. He's the one prancing about having a good time while James was miserable because he couldn't go back to the dorm and all contact with anyone but Mya was cut off and he slept on some couch somewhere. You might as well tell Viktor, who ended up being a better best friend to Sirius than James could ever be. After that, hop on down to Remus, who decided one godfather wasn't enough, and felt it necessary to ask Sirius to be godfather as well. AWF will have to be the same without James Potter, because I am sick of having such a depressing character. RIP the failtastic James Potter. Sorry I couldn't make him a better Marauder.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 7th 2010, 3:50 am

*says quietly* I didn't think James was a fail. I rather like how you portrayed him, and I wish I could've known him IC, because then I could've mourned him IC. So R.I.P. James Potter, who was a pretty fantastic Maurauder, if you ask me.

Last edited by Romilda Vane on June 7th 2010, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 7th 2010, 3:58 am

So Milli is coming down here because I can't stand to leave James' body here.

Milli is walking along the edge of the castle when she sees a figure lying at the foot of the AT. Fear grips her, a fear that the guy jumped, and that she was too late to do anything. She rushed over go see a tall boy with messy black hair and glasses. Milli has never met the boy, and now she never will. Crying, she levitates the boys' body and takes it to the HW, because it's thing only thing she can think to do.

Last edited by Romilda Vane on June 16th 2010, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 8:41 am

Faye walks down to the foot of the AT and sits down, resting her back against the wall. How had she been so stupid? Stupid. Stupid, stupid.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 8:43 am

Marcus, after talking to that George fellow at the AT walked down and was walking along the wall and he saw Faye and walked up to her and sat down next to her. "Hey Faye.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 8:57 am

Faye looked over at Marcus and gave him a weak smile, "Hey Marcus..." She bit her lip, wondering why he wasn't with Penny, "What's been happening with you? I don't see you...well, around much."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 9:00 am

"Umm, nothing really new. You know...just...hanging around. How about with you?" He asks her and smiles slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 9:02 am

"Er, I do stupid things. At least, I did do something stupid. I'll have to talk to Scorp about it soon...He's going to kill me...." Faye groaned and rested her head back on the wall, staring up at the stars, "Why do relationships have to suck? Like, what's the deal?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 9:04 am

"Scorp is a pretty understanding guy... I'm sure he'll understand." He stood up and reached his hand out for her and summoned his broom. "Here, I have an idea that might help you get your mind off it. I know it always helps me." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 9:06 am

Faye eyed him curiously, not sure what he planned on showing her. Whatever, wasn't like the day could get any worse. She took his hand and eased her way back up onto her feet, "I hope you're right about that...I have a feeling it's, just, gonna be hard to, er, understand..." she mumbled, "So, we're going to fly, are we?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 9:08 am

"Yes we are." He smiled at her slightly and mounted his Firebolt. "Hop on." He smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 9:18 am

Faye shrugged and swung her leg over to sit in front of him. Most girls liked being the one on the back, their arms wrapped around the person, but Faye didn't do that with anyone, but Scorpius. She turned and looked over her shoulder at Marcus, "You should probably hold on." She took his hands and placed them around hers on the broomstick, "You can still steer though!"

This is not in a romantic way. At all. You creeps.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 9:21 am

Marcus laughed slightly and he snaked his arms around her waist so he could grab the broom and front of her. He lifted off the ground and slowly began to take off, slowly gaining spead. He slowed down when he got up higher. "So...you want to see how fast this thing can go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 16th 2010, 9:23 am

Faye's hair blew in the wind as they flew, but she didn't mind at all. It felt nice. She chuckled to herself and looked up at the sky, "Go for it!"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next