Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hagrid's Garden

+17
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Angela Braddock
Ginny Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Gideon Prewett
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
21 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Hagrid's Garden - Page 13 Empty Re: Hagrid's Garden

Post  Parvati Patil August 4th 2011, 8:04 am

Parvati cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow at him. "Me? Entertain you? Hell no." She shook her head slowly as she stared at him. "You best find a way to entertain me unless you want your dick chopped off tonight. Seriously."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 4th 2011, 8:11 am

"Alright then." He stood up and offered his hand out to her, smiling as he waited for her to let him help her up. "Miss Bossy, I'll take you to the kitchens and we'll have the house elves feed us. I haven't eaten all day, anyway."

Last edited by Albus Severus Potter on August 4th 2011, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 4th 2011, 8:13 am

Parvati grabbed onto his hand and let him help her up. "Shut up. You love me," She said, grinning widely as he called her Miss Bossy. "Alright, let's go get some grub you hungry teenage boy you," She said as she stepped closer to him. "Will you give me a piggy back ride there?" She asked very seriously.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 4th 2011, 8:18 am

Al laughed and combed his fingers through his hair. "I do." He hesitated for a moment at her question, then bent over slightly, making himself shorter so she could get on his back. "Hop on up."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 4th 2011, 8:23 am

Parvati blinked at Al a few times as he bent over slight'y. "You know, Al, you probably didn't really have to make yourself any shorter. Just saying," She said with a small grin before jumping onto his back, her arms moving to loosely rest around his neck, not chocking him but to make sure she stayed on.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 4th 2011, 8:34 am

"Oh, ha, ha, ha! You know, I should totally drop you right now," he warned, letting go of her legs for a second, as if he was about to let her fall, before he grabbed a hold of her again.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 4th 2011, 8:39 am

Parvati gasped as she grabbed his shoulders with her hands tightly when he let go of her legs. "Oh you ass. That was not funny, Al. Not funny at all." She huffed and then squeezed him tightly with her legs so she wouldn't fall. "Now! Onward my trusty steed!" She said dramatically. "And don't make me get the whip."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 4th 2011, 8:44 am

"I thought it was pretty funny. OhmyGod, trusty steed? Seriously? Save the whip for your boyfriend, please," he laughed. "Oh, you so owe me for this," he told her with a sly grin, before he hiked up the hill to the castle to go to the kitchen so he can Parv could get noms.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 4th 2011, 8:45 am

"Alright, let me just tell you all about how I love to whip your brother." She grinned evilly and then just nodded and agreed as he said she owed him for this and yeah then they went to the kitchens.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger August 26th 2011, 6:15 am

Hermione walked to a shady spot in the garden, schoolbag in hand. She sat down, pulling out her Transfiguration homework. While she normally preferred to study in the library, she wanted a change in setting today.
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 26th 2011, 6:25 am

Vee sat by an overgrown pumpkin, reading Wuthering Heights, when she noticed another girl sitting in the garden. People didn't frequent the garden often, so Vee often sat alone. The girl was studying, and Vee felt as if she shouldn't really interrupt, but decided to say hi anyway. She moved a bit closer. "Isnt it nice in this garden?" She said, trying to make conversation.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger August 26th 2011, 6:31 am

Hermione noticed the girl sitting next to her. She smiled politely at her as she placed her books on the ground beside her. "It's very nice," Hermione said, looking around to admire all of Hagrid's hard work. "Normally I tend to stick to the library, but the weather was too beautiful today to ignore. Are you reading anything good?"
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 26th 2011, 6:36 am

"Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte." Vee said, showing the girl the cover. "It's quite good- or at least I think so." She smiled. "What were you reading?" she asked, peering at the books.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger August 26th 2011, 6:41 am

"I love the Bronte sisters," Hermione said, admiring Vee's choice in books. "I love Muggle literature in general though; my parents have always kept my bookshelves stocked with all the books I could possibly want. Currently, I am reading my Transfiguration textbook. I have an essay due later this week that I wanted to get a first draft written for. Professor McGonagall wants 15 inches of parchment, but I'm aiming for at least 18."
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 26th 2011, 6:59 am

Vee just realized that every book she has mentioned reading so far has been by the Bronte sisters. Huh. "18 inches? Impressive." Okay for once in her life, Vee felt how it felt to be an underachiever. "Reading the transfiguration text book... Sounds fun!" She said. She was joking, but it wasn't as if the text book wasn't interesting.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione Granger August 26th 2011, 7:05 am

Hermione never thought of herself as an overachiever; she simply did what she thought was necessary to complete the assignment. "It is very fascinating," Hermione said honestly, for some of her favorite books to read were her textbooks. For example, she had read Hogwarts, A History so many times that her binding on her beloved book was beginning to tear. "I love the author's descriptions of the theory behind the different types of Transfiguration, though he tends to skip over some of the more abstract aspects of Transfiguration theory."
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 28th 2011, 11:44 pm

"I wish he would cover a bit more." Vee agreed. She also liked Hogwarts, A History. And then she realised she had never introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Vee!" She said in a cheerful tone.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13