Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hagrid's Garden

+17
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Angela Braddock
Ginny Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Gideon Prewett
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
21 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hagrid's Garden - Page 12 Empty Re: Hagrid's Garden

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 31st 2011, 9:10 pm

Al smiled and leaned his head against Parvati's as he wrapped both his arms around her waist. The fight had mostly been resolved because he dropped everything and decided to just ignore what had been bothering him, but really, he didn't see any other option. "I know the feeling. I got into a huge fight with my cousin, and I just wanted to see you. Other than Scorpius, you're sort of the only other real friend I have. Oh! And Scorpius suggested that we were sleeping together, by the way."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 31st 2011, 9:14 pm

Parvati nodded when Al mentioned that besides Scorpius she was his only real friend because it was the same for her except with James instead of Scorpius. She hadn't talked to Lavender, Dem, or Milli in weeks and the last she heard from Dom they got into a fight and she hadn't talked to her since then. If for some weird reason her and James ever broke up, which seemed unlikely to ever happen, she wouldn't have anyone except for Al unless Al chose his brother's side over her. Then she would be alone. She turned her head slightly when Al mentioned that Scorpius suggested they were sleeping together and couldn't help but to let out a laugh. "He what? You and me? What even? Is he delusional?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 1st 2011, 11:00 pm

"Right!? I don't know. Apparently some people have been talking about us fucking in changing rooms or something. I don't think he believed it, but it was frustrating that he'd bring it up." He shrugged and leaned against Parvati. "I don't know. Apparently he's back for good now, so at least that's progress. I doubt we'll ever actually go on that date we planned a while back, but...whatever, it's just a date. Not like I haven't been on dates in the past before. Just never with Scorpius."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 1st 2011, 11:16 pm

"People think we are having sex with each other?" She asked him with wide eyes as she turned and looked at him. "That's ridiculous! You are gay!" She said shaking her head. "The rumors some people start." She could kind of see how some people would think that though. Parvati and Al were extremely close and they did act rather intimate with each other. It was nothing more though than hugging, cuddling, and the occasional kiss on the cheek. "You and Scorpius have never been on a date?" She asked him, rather shocked. "Why not? You're dating? Shouldn't you go on dates?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 2nd 2011, 7:13 am

Al shrugged as he trailed his fingers down his wand, sighing as the familiar wood brushed against his fingertips. Does anyone not feel inappropriate while reading this? Because I do, oh my God. I'm not trying to be dirty. "Nope. Never. I don't think dates are really his thing. I'm actually not sure he's ever really been on one. Ever. We talk and hang out...and have sex, but like, actual dates? Like...outside of our dorm? Not so much."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 2nd 2011, 7:20 am

Parvati frouted slightly when Al told her that Scorpius and him never went on dates. That was rather said and she really liked going on dates with James and she thought every couple went on dates. "Well that's stupid. James and I go on dates all the time. You should ask him on a date and say that you refuse to have sex with him until you go on one," She told him with a firm nod after pulling her head off of his shoulder to look at him. "Because every witch and wizard deserves to have a nice date once and a while."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 2nd 2011, 7:36 am

Al couldn't help but smile at Parvati, but he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. Even if the idea did sound nice, he doubted it would actually work. "I don't know. Can you imagine Scorpius on a date? Or me, for that matter? It'd just be completely awkward, and weird, and just...no. Maybe there's a reason we haven't gone on a date after dating for about 8 months."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 2nd 2011, 7:44 am

"Albus Severus Potter," She said, crossing her arms over her chest as she turned her body to face him. "Do you really want to die knowing you have never been on a special date? You need to go on a special date before you die or you'll be all dead and sad and I don't want you to be sad when your're dead. Wait. I don't want you to be dead at all," She said as her eyes widened slightly. "Oh my god, Al. I don't want you to leave me." She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 2nd 2011, 8:01 am

Al laughed as he hugged Parvati back, patting her lightly. "Don't worry, Parv. I'm not going anywhere." He pulled away from the hug and arched an eyebrow at Parvati. "Dead and sad? I think I'll live. It's Scorpius. I knew going into this that it wouldn't be like other typical relationships. He's not into the whole...going on dates thing. Trust me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 2nd 2011, 8:04 am

Parvati continued to frout as Al said Scorpius wasn't into going on dates. "Well why not that's stupid dates are really nice," She told him, still frouting quite a bit. "You have go on a date before you die, Al. If Scorpius won't take you on a date then, then I will!" She said dramatically. "Dates are fun and I like them a lot and I don't think you've ever been on a proper one because if you had then you would want to go on more."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 2nd 2011, 9:42 am

"You'll take me on a date?" He scoffed and shook his head. "I doubt they're all that great. I mean, for some people maybe they're alright, but I don't really think I'm missing out on all that much. Besides, aren't dates meant for two people to get to know each other? I already know all there is to know about Scorpius so I don't see the point of a date."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 2nd 2011, 8:20 pm

"Yes, I am going to take you on a date. You do not have a choice." She shrugged slightly and then smiled widely at him. "In all seriousness though, it's going to be really really fun and you are going to have a great time, I just know it already," She said, almost shaking from excitement now. "They don't have to be. James and I already know each other and we still go out on dates. It's really nice. They're just, they're just nice things to go on and I am going to take you out on a date this Friday night."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 2nd 2011, 10:42 pm

Al couldn't fight the small smile that tugged on his lips. "Parvati, I'm gay. You don't want to take me out on a date. Trust me. I've been on dates with girls, and they've all been horrible and awkward and just not right at all." But...Parvati looked extremely excitement and Al didn't want to upset her or let her down. "But I'm sure this is going to be fun. I look forward to it."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 2nd 2011, 11:01 pm

"Al, I do want to take you out on a date," She said, a wide grin spread across her lips. "I do, I do, I do! I'm not like other girls! I know you are gay and I don't do awkward dates." When Al said that he was looking forward to it she grinned wider than ever and practically jumped on him, her arms wrapping around him as she knocked him off of the pumpkin and onto the ground, still hugging him as she laid on top of him. "Really really really? You'll go?" She asked him, still not letting go.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 3rd 2011, 12:22 am

Al gasped as he fell off the pumpkin, his wand going flying as he threw an arm back to catch himself. "Yes. Yes, I'll go," he laughed, doubting that Scorpius would mind if he went on a 'date' with Parvati. He was busy most of the time anyway, so it's not like it would be a huge date. "But I expect you to bring my flowers and buy me a drink before I even consider taking you home with me!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 3rd 2011, 12:30 am

Parvati grinned widely and stayed laying on top of him. "Ohmygod! Yay!" Parvati really was excited for this date and she really didn't think James would care. It's not like it was going to be a romantic and sensual date. She was just going to take her friend out on a date as friends. "Oh of course," She said with a playful wink. "I mean, what kind of person do you think I am? I'll even hold the door open for you, Al." She grinned widely still as she rolled off of him so she was laying on her side in the grass next to him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 3rd 2011, 12:51 am

Al laughed as he rested his head down in the grass. "Well, aren't you a classy girl. Holding the door open and everything." He glanced up at the clouds for a moment, enjoying the silence between them as he tried to make out different shapes in the white, fluffy clouds.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 3rd 2011, 12:55 am

Parvati rolled her eyes at him. "Oh shut up you sarcastic little shit." Yes she knew he wasn't going to like being called a little shit but he was being just that so he totally deserved it. She rolled from her side to her back as she looked up at the sky as well. Only a few seconds went by before she was bored of the silence though and turned and stared at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 3rd 2011, 9:11 am

Al laughed and playfully nudged Parvati in his arm for her name calling, and it only took him a few seconds but he eventually noticed that someone was flat out staring at him. He turned his head to the side, blinking innocently as he stared back. "Can I help you?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 3rd 2011, 9:38 am

Parvati just stared back at him for a few moments before she realized that talking would be good. "I'm bored, Al." She blinked at him a few times before nudging his shoulder with her hand. "Entertain me." She didn't know how he was going to do that but she expected him to do it somehow.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 3rd 2011, 10:03 am

Al scrunched up his expression as if considering her idea, then shook his head as he decided on his final answer. He had to admit, messing with Parvati was one of his favorite pass times. "Nope. Don't feel like it. Entertain yourself."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 3rd 2011, 10:05 am

Parvati let out a slight huff. "Al, entertain me or I will chop off your cock in your sleep," She said very seriously as she blinked at him. "Now I think you very much enjoy having a cock so entertain me."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 3rd 2011, 10:07 am

Al sat up at Parvati's threat, crossing his arms in front of his chest as he stared her down. "You're lying." She would never chop off his cock. That would be rude, and Parvati was not rude...usually.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 3rd 2011, 10:09 am

Parvati sat up next to him and mimicked his actions, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm not lying. I will remove one of your most prized possessions from your body and I will burn it." She kept a completely straight face as she said everything. "I know how to get into the Slytherin common room. You took me in there once and I remember the password."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 4th 2011, 8:01 am

Al sat up and rolled his eyes. "Fine. And how do you expect I entertain you, hm?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest as he looked back at Parvati. "And why do I always have to entertain you? Maybe I'm bored. You should entertain me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next