Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Secluded Spot by the Lake

+33
Albus Severus Potter
Rita Skeeter - Inactive
Arthur Weasley
Ted Tonks
Lily Evans
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Peter Pan
Dean Thomas
Molly Prewett
Tristan Raksha
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
Alice Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Kiora Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Joe
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
37 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

A Secluded Spot by the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: A Secluded Spot by the Lake

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 1:37 am

Regulus' face lit up, and he looked happier than he did when he got his Firebolt for Christmas the year before. "The Three Broomsticks? Sure, we could go there! It would be a lot of fun. I've never actually gone in there before, but I've heard it's really nice," he said a bit quickly, reminding himself to breathe before saying anything else. "So, you really wanna go? Awesome!" he added quickly. He didn't want to sound too surprised even though when he woke up this morning, making friends with a pretty French girl was not something he was expecting to come of this day at all.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 6:42 pm

Fleur grinned at his visible excitement and concluded that this was one of her best ideas yet. Everyone deserved a little popularity boost, like in She's the Man when Viola uses her friends to pretend they had a relationship with Sebastian as she's dressed up as him in order to push her up the social ladder. Regulus needed that more than ever, especially since his brother could only be the infamous Sirius Black. She wasn't necessarily annoyed by Sirius Black, but she had heard sob stories from the other Gryffindor girls and, frankly, decided he was an arrogant toe-rag who didn't deserve her attention at the moment. Instead, she would help out the inexperienced younger brother and make his dreams come true. "Oui! Zat sounds wonderful!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands in delight, "When ees ees ze time zat you take me? I would like to go soon, yes."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 6:44 pm

Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur grinned at his visible excitement and concluded that this was one of her best ideas yet. Everyone deserved a little popularity boost, like in She's the Man when Viola uses her friends to pretend they had a relationship with Sebastian as she's dressed up as him in order to push her up the social ladder. Regulus needed that more than ever, especially since his brother could only be the infamous Sirius Black. She wasn't necessarily annoyed by Sirius Black, but she had heard sob stories from the other Gryffindor girls and, frankly, decided he was an arrogant toe-rag who didn't deserve her attention at the moment. Instead, she would help out the inexperienced younger brother and make his dreams come true. "Oui! Zat sounds wonderful!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands in delight, "When ees ees ze time zat you take me? I would like to go soon, yes."

BUT BABY
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME TOO!
-tear-

-Sirius
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 6:46 pm

"Oh! We could go anytime, really. I don't have many plans for today, or tomorrow, or the next day either come to think of it," he said with a smile, shrugging slightly. He didn't have any plans for the rest of the week, but he didn't want to sound too lame in front of somebody as cool as Fleur. He grinned again, realizing how proud Sirius would be. Even his older brother hadn't talked to Fleur like Regulus right now. A real conversation such as this one. There was no way Regulus would disappoint Sirius during their next conversation.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 6:49 pm

THAT WILL TAKE SOME CONVINCING IN 2.0, SIR.
I just realized 'Sir' could be like a nickname. SIRius. I am so odd.

"I am free any time since I do not usually plan dates zat often, you see. I 'ave zese friends, but zey are not 'anging out at ze moment so I theenk we can go whenever you want!" she said with a smile. She crossed her legs and rested her elbows on her knees as the crowds slowly dissipated because they obviously had seen what they needed to see. "Eef you want, we can go zere een zis day. I am completely free...but I will understand eef you do not want to," she muttered and she immediately pouted. Regulus could not have plans. Regulus would probably give up said plans at the sight of the pout anyway. Who wouldn't?

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe September 4th 2010, 6:57 pm

Regulus melts a little at the pout. He's pretty sure that even Sirius would give up plans with someone if he saw that pout of Fleyr's. "Really? So, we could go now? Because I don't mind. It'd be really fun!" he says as he gets all excited again. Regulus is only 14. Waiting is not one of his talents in the least.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

DUE TO POPULAR RESPONSE, I AM LEAVING THAT TYPO THERE
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive September 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

"Really?!" Fleur resists leaping in excitement and instead slips her sketchbook into her shoulder bag, preparing for their leave. "Let us go now zen! We 'ave no time to waste and we can meet new people and 'ave so much fun!" she said in a rather loud voice, but not quite yelling. She waited for Regulus to stand up and then they both walked towards Hogsmeade, with Regulus looking more eager than Fleur.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 9:27 pm

Tony's outside for the first time in days. He's bored and throwing rocks into the lake. This school sucked. He just couldn't wait to get out of here and move on to bigger and better things. Shame his stupid parents were forcing him to complete his last year here. It wasn't like he didn't know everything he needed to. He could pass all the exams right now and leave if he wanted. He hadn't met his dorm mates yet so he didn't really know if they'd be any fun to hang out with, and he still hadn't really met anyone else except for those kids at the Slytherin table the first night.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 5th 2010, 9:37 pm

Theo was annoyed by the constant plop plop plip of some dunderhead throwing rocks into the Lake. The ripples were lovely, of course, but the noise was jarring and that just wouldn't do. Standing up from his hidden position he called out acidly. "Yes, please, keep up the noise...all i need is for one annoying splash to mess up this picture." he put his charcoals away and looked at the lake wistfully. "and it was so lovely today.."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 9:42 pm

Tony turned to see who'd spoken, throwing one last big rock into the lake. "Excuse me?" he asked, annoyed, and walked over, towering slightly over the other guy. "You could've just asked politely and I'd have stopped. I'm a nice guy...generally." he added. "What are you drawing anyway?" Tony was curious. One, he was bored, and, two, he loved art and couldn't really draw, so he liked seeing other people's artwork. Not that he'd admit that to just anyone. He didn't want people to think he was soft, even if he did have a soft side deep down.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 5th 2010, 9:48 pm

Theo looked up at the taller boy and mentally gulped. One day, his mouth might get him into trouble..."I was drawing the lakeshore." he held up his sketch book for the other boy to see. He hoped this guy had a soft spot for art, deep, deep down...

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 9:55 pm

"Hey, wow..." Tony gently takes the sketch book from the other boy and gazes at it. "This is really good. I'm impressed." he grinned and handed the book back. He ruffled the other boy's hair. "Don't look so nervous, I'm not gonna hurt you. The name's Antonin. You can call me Tony if you'd like. Only cause I said so though. If I hadn't and you'd call me that...well, things wouldn't be pretty." he laughed.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 5th 2010, 10:04 pm

i just squeed.

"Oh. Hi Tony, i'm Theo Nott. You can call me Theo." sitting back down, he opened the sketch book to a completely new page. "Can i sketch you? I'm trying to keep track of people i meet. So far i have you, some kid named Severus, and a couple of other people."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 10:11 pm

I just went 'awwww!' *flails* This is cute! Which is sort of strange because nothing with Tony is ever really cute...but he already thinks of Theo like a younger brother. XD

"Nice to meet you, Theo." Tony grinned and hooked his thumbs in his pockets, moving to lean against a tree right next to them. "Can you sketch me? Well, sure. I won't object to that. Anywhere in particular you'd like me to stand?" Tony isn't bored anymore, and he thinks Theo is rather awesome. He has a lot of respect for him already, especially because the kid's such a talented artist.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 5th 2010, 10:14 pm

Theo shook his head. "That's fine, if you're comfortable?" He pulled out a graphite pencil and got to work on the fresh page, swiftly filling it in with lines and subtle shading. Joel wishes he could draw like Theo can..."Is this your first year here? I don't remember seeing you before."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 10:21 pm

Tony nods and stays where he's at so Theo can sketch him. Amethyst wishes she could draw like Joel and Theo can. "Pretty much," he says in reply to Theo's question, "I've been through the whole home schoolin' crap, then my parents decided it'd be a wonderful idea so send me here. Haven't really met anyone yet cause I'm not into the whole 'let's introduce ourselves and be best friends' sort of deal. I spend most of my time hidin' about. Not that that means I don't want to talk to ya, cause you're the coolest guy I've met here so far."
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 5th 2010, 10:28 pm

Thinking for a minute, Theo spoke up. "Well, that Severus guy...needs some friends. Pansy Parkinson is really cool, Bellatrix is a whore. Draco and Scorpius Malfoy can be interesting at times but tend to think with their dicks more than their brains in my opinion. Mac and Evan are scary monkey men with knives." he continued to draw while he dished the dirt. "Slytherin is full of wackos, I think you're only safe with me." he winked and laughed.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 10:35 pm

"Sounds like we have some very interestin' people in Slytherin." Tony laughed. "I definitely feel safe with ya. Though I'll admit, I can probably be as wacko as some of those guys seem to be. You have nothin' to worry about though, if anyone bugs ya I'll take care of them." Tony nods.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 5th 2010, 10:40 pm

Finishing the picture, Theo motioned for Tony to come see. "I can get you a copy of it, if you want." he held up his book so the older boy could look at it. "And thanks, but i can take care of myself...i cast a mean Incendio."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 10:44 pm

Tony's already made up his mind to look after Theo, and nothing's going to change that. He walks over to look at the sketch. "Amazin'. Absolutely amazin'. I don't normally admit this to people, but I really love art. Don't tell anyone though." Tony says seriously. "I'd love to have a copy of it, if that's alright." He was going to cherish it forever and ever...not that he was going to tell anyone that either.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 5th 2010, 10:47 pm

Theo was starting to understand how this Tony guy worked, and that was all cool and all. "Thanks, i love art too." well no duh. "I'll float you a copy in a couple of days, okay? I've gotta run for now though." he held out his hand for Tony to shake. "It was awesome to meet you, Tony."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin September 5th 2010, 10:52 pm

"Thanks, Theo." Tony grinned and shook Theo's hand. "It was awesome meetin' ya too. See you around." Tony goes off to scare first years or something so no one else will figure out how nice he can be.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 6th 2010, 2:50 am

TEDDY IS HERE.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley September 6th 2010, 2:57 am

Dom flutters on down to the lake, for Elise would kick Kendra's ass if she found out that Dom didn't flutter with fairy wings. So yes. She just went and fluttered on down.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next