Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Secluded Spot by the Lake

+33
Albus Severus Potter
Rita Skeeter - Inactive
Arthur Weasley
Ted Tonks
Lily Evans
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Peter Pan
Dean Thomas
Molly Prewett
Tristan Raksha
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
Alice Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Kiora Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Joe
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
37 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

A Secluded Spot by the Lake - Page 28 Empty Re: A Secluded Spot by the Lake

Post  Romilda Vane August 2nd 2011, 7:33 am

Milli grabbed a strawberry and bit into it slowly. "Same," she answered. "That and cheerleading. Parvati's been keeping us busy and in tip top shape, can't you tell?" she smirked. She finished her strawberry and started in on another one. "But in all seriousness, I have missed you," she said, smiling softly.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 2nd 2011, 7:58 am

"I can," he admitted with a somewhat cheeky smile before he leaned over to place a soft kiss on her cheek. "I've missed you too. It's nice getting a time to ourselves, just the two of us." He picked up one of the strawberries and took a bite out of it, smiling at how sweet it tasted. It really was awesome, being a wizard. "So, you've made any plans for summer yet?"
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 3rd 2011, 6:15 am

Biting into a sandwich, Milli shrugged. "Maybe. There was talk of visiting my sister in Kensworth, but Grandmum's been ill, so she might come to visit us." She frowned. Her whole family was so close, and it would be devastating if anything happened to anyone. But she smiled brightly a second later because this was a date that she was on with her wonderful boyfriend she hasn't seen in a while. "Maybe I'll visit the Patil twins over holiday too. How about you? Any plans?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 3rd 2011, 9:14 am

"Oh." Jesse frowned a bit as he noticed the frown on his girlfriend's face. "Well, I hope she gets well soon." His smile returned as he mirrored Milli's expressions. "I'm sure they'd like that." He shrugged as she asked about his plans, and took a small sip of his pumpkin juice before answering. "Practicing. I'll be 17 next month so I'll be able to actually work on my magic outside of school. Maybe I'll make plans to meet up with my girlfriend over the break," he added with a small grin. "We'll see. For the most part, I'll probably just be working on spells and studies."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 4th 2011, 7:47 am

"Thanks," Milli said grinning, then ate another mini sandwich. Licking her fingers clean, she glanced up as he told her he wanted to see her over the summer. "I'm sure your girlfriend would be interested in that," she smiled. "But in the meantime you should tell her what you want for your birthday so she can give you your present when she visits," she continued casually. She was totally terrible at giving gifts, a talent which she just inheirited from me because I am that way and it would suck trying to think of things for Milli while she could be a good gift giver.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 4th 2011, 8:07 am

"I hoped she would," Jesse grinned, leaning over to take another strawberry from the plate. "My birthday?" He set the strawberry stem down as he thought over her implied question, pursing his lips in concentration. "I don't think she needs to get me anything, actually. Having her visit would be a present in itself."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 4th 2011, 8:25 am

"I'm sure she can arrange that," Milli said with a smile. That was the cutest thing anyone had said to her, but she wouldn't tell him that so he could keep his manly man pride or whatever. "But maybe she does want to get you something, especially because she feels bad that she didn't know your birthday is coming up. So what do you want?" she insisted, because she would find out.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 4th 2011, 8:42 am

"Hmm. Like I said, she really doesn't need to get me anything." He shrugged his shoulders as he smiled over at her. "Really, I'm terrible with picking out gifts." Lies, he has an entire list of different spell books he wants. "I just want to spend the day with you. Maybe introduce you to my family, but that might be awkward because then we'd all have to have dinner, and they'd ask about your person life, and no one wants those awkward questions."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 6th 2011, 3:50 am

Milli pouted, but didn't press the issue. She'd figure out something to surprise him with. Smiling, she agreed, "Alright. I think I can clear my schedule and visit that day," she teased. Continuing, she added, "And I wouldn't mind meeting your family or staying for dinner. It actually sounds rather nice. Unless, you know, they'll bite my head off," she joked with a light laugh.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 7th 2011, 10:03 am

"No, no," Jesse laughed, shaking his head. "I don't think they'd bite your head off. You're one of the most amazing people I know. They have to love you, and I honestly can't wait for you to meet them," he told her with a bright smile. "Besides, I already told them about us so they're excited to meet you for themselves."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 8th 2011, 6:56 am

"They are?" Milli asked happily. She was excited to meet Jesse's family and was relieved the sentiment went both ways. It would've sucked if they had no desire to meet her. Milli took a thoughtful sip of pumpkin juice, then said innocently, "You know, this means you have to meet my family this summer."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 8th 2011, 9:10 am

"Of course! I look forward to it," he exclaimed, loving the idea of meeting people to impress. He knew Milli's parents would love him. Who wouldn't? It was all just a matter of being charming and polite, which Jesse always was, for the most part.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Engel August 24th 2011, 3:42 am

Aidan Meandered quietly over the hill, sketchbook in hand. His Alaskan Husky, Rumi trotted at his heels, his young hanging out. As they crested the hill heading towards the secluded spot, Rumi broke into a gallop, speeding down the hill and leaping into the water and sending a veritable geyser of lake water into the air. As Rumi frolicked in the water, Aidan noticed a very wet, rather interrupted looking Boy and Girl. "I-Im so sorry!" He rushed down the hill and offered the drenched girl a towel he had taken for his swim in the lake. "Your name is Romilda, right?"
Aidan Engel
Aidan Engel
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28