Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+33
Mya Lupin
Sidney Fletcher
Krasimir Svetkova
Lily Luna Potter
Jack Smith
Neville Longbottom
Scorpius Malfoy
James Potter
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Melanie McCann
Remus Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Lucius Malfoy
Rabastan Lestrange
Aurelia Silverwing
Dean Thomas
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Rose Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Demelza Robins
Beatrice Orwell
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
37 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Apple Trees - Page 19 Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  Parvati Patil November 21st 2010, 11:57 pm

Parvati stared at him and blinked a few times. "Ummmm." She said and blinked a few times. She didn't really know what to say. "Maybe I'll just go to someone else than, if you really think he will mess up." She said and blinked a few times.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 22nd 2010, 12:01 am

"I just...don't like him that much," he said with a sigh. "I mean... if you want to go to him to do it, I won't hold it against you. It's really up to you. I'm just being rather ridiculous," he said realizing that he was being kind of mean with how he was talking about Scorpius.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 22nd 2010, 12:04 am

"Yeah, well, I don't know. I mean, Originally I wasn't sure if I wanted to let Scorpius do mine but when I saw Viktors it made me lean towards wanting Scorpius to do mine, because Viktors looks really sexy." She said with a nod. "I don't know. I'll think about it." She said and gave him a smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 22nd 2010, 1:51 am

"Alright...well, it's ultimately up to you. Just don't rush into something unless you're sure that you're comfortable with it," he said, deciding to try and be diplomatic about it all. "What do you think you're going to get?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 22nd 2010, 3:49 am

"Yeah, Well I have been thinking about this tattoo for a while. I didn't want to get it when I first came up with the idea because I wanted to see if it was just some phase or something." She said with a nod. "But after waiting so long I am positive I want to get it." She said with a grin. "I want to get a shooting star. Right here." She said and pointed to the roof of her foot. "Just something little. I don't want it to be too obvious."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 22nd 2010, 4:51 am

Oh...I like that," James said with a small nod. "I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off really well. I just hope that Scorpiass, I mean Scorpius, will be able to do a great job with it. I wonder if he has a steady hand. Though...after all the vaginas he has explored," he muttered under his breath. He then realized that Parvati could have quite possibly and very easily have heard him. "Sorry," he said quickly, running a hand through his hair. "That was uncalled for and rather crude."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 22nd 2010, 4:57 am

Parvati couldn't help but laugh a bit when he said the part about Scorpius exploring lots of vaginas. So while she is laughing she probably looks adorable a bit like this. *is bored and wants to post pictures* *hopes you don't mind*
The Apple Trees - Page 19 33762_122337907823582_100001421211730_135859_1570180_n
She gave a small shrug. "You don't have to apologize. I'm sure it's true. He probably has explored lots of vaginas." She said with a light laugh. "You're a funny guy James, I'm sure people have told you that before, but I just thought I'd let you know again."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 22nd 2010, 5:03 am

"Well, I'm glad that my aggravation towards a certain Slytherin that is friends with my brother amuses you," he said, a teasing smile on his face. He supposed he was being ridiculous, but he couldn't help it! ItwaslikeScorpiusstoleAlawayfromhim. He missed his brother sometimes...NOT THAT HE WOULD EVER ADMIT THAT. "Thanks for listening to me rant about this meaningless stuff," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 22nd 2010, 5:09 am

Parvati grinned at him when he gave her a teasy smile. Teasy, I don't think that's a word. Eh. Oh well. It is now. "Oh, It's no problem. I'm sure if I wanted to rant about some dirty whore you would sit here and listen to me." She said and then gave him a questioning look. "Well...Maybe you would."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 22nd 2010, 5:23 am

"Hmm, depends on who the girl is and if I know her or not," he said with a light laugh. "Though, if you do have a good story, it's going to have to unfortunately wait. As much as I absolutely love listening to you talk, I've got class with McGoogles really soon. Maybe...we can meet up another time?" he suggested.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 22nd 2010, 5:26 am

"Oh, Do I have a story." She said with a light laugh. "I always have stories." She said with a small smirk. "Oh, well alright then!" She said giving him a smile and nodding. "Yeah! We'll have to hang out another time!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 22nd 2010, 5:28 am

"Well, I can't wait to hear them!" he said while standing up. "I'll umm, I'll see you really soon," he said, flushing slightly as he suddenly felt a bit shy. He was being ridiculous and needed to pull it together. "Bye Parvati," he said, walking back up to the castle.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 22nd 2010, 5:29 am

"Yeah." She said smiling at him. "See you around James." She said, giving him a small wave before he turned around and then chilling there for a bit before getting up and leaving.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 27th 2010, 3:04 am

Sirius and James are strutting about, YES HARRY, YOUR FATHER STRUTS, AND SO DO I-- and generally being the sexiest bros on this fucking planet, bitches.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter November 27th 2010, 3:10 am

James is totally strutting, because when you're as awesome as he is, there's no other satisfactory way to walk. James has his broom slung over his shoulder (his actual broom, not the metaphorical one, because that would be really awkward if that was slung over his shoulder), as usual and he's occupied messing up his hair. It looks better that way.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 27th 2010, 3:12 am

Severus is here nomming on apple peacefully...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 27th 2010, 3:12 am

"Dude, I have missed chilling with you," says Sirius, as he plucks an apple from the tree, his eyes roaming over the orchard as he leaned against the tree, sinking his teeth in. "Dissh appuhl ish rully deelushous," he says through a mouthful, before nearly dropping the apple. "Well look who it is," he says after swallowing, his eyes lighting up with excitement, "it's Snivellus. And you know what, I think he's in our apple tree, eating up all our apples. That just isn't right, Prongs."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter November 27th 2010, 3:18 am

"Of coursed you've missed it. No other company will replace me, no it will not. I don't care how many beautiful girls you may or may not have at your disposal, they will never equal our friendship, mate." He caught sight of the greasy creature that had invaded their apple tree's personal space, picking his own apple from overhead. "So it is. Pretty sure we didn't give him permission to be eating our apples, did we Padfoot?" James was making sure to talk loudly enough that Severus would hear, not that that was a problem in the first place. He and Sirius tended to be a little loud even when they didn't think they were.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 27th 2010, 3:25 am

Indeed, we are loud people. Eowyn is horribly loud and anyone in the vicinity is usually able to hear about her sexual desires if she happens to be discussing quite loudly the nice shape of the ass of the lad sitting a few feet away, unfortunately. Eowyn's not very tactful. "So we didn't. Somehow, I don't think we should just let him get away with that," he replied in agreement, a devilish smirk crossing his face as he drew his wand, taking a step towards Snape, and gesturing for James to be the first to say something.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter November 27th 2010, 3:31 am

"Indeed, Padfoot, indeed. Oy, Snivellus!" James strutted up behind him, yes, still strutting, don't be silly. Why should he stop strutting, like, ever? "Hope you've enjoyed that apple, because there's quite a price to be paid for it." James pulled his wand from his sleeve and flicked it at the apple, sending it flying out of the git's hand and rolling down the hill toward the lake.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 27th 2010, 3:34 am

Severus, who was distracted by thoughts of Pansy and Lily, and every other girl who has ever been nice to him, hadn't heard the others, until his apple was flying out of his hand, and his instinct was to draw his own wand, his eyes narrowing as he looked at his attackers, and his fingers curled around his weapon. "What do you want, Potter?" he spat, looking thoroughly annoyed, and slightly frightened. "I'm not disturbing either of you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 27th 2010, 3:35 am

"Oh?" said Sirius, raising a brow and laughing lightly with James. "I believe you're in our path, and in fact, you were eating an apple I'd rather had my eye on, see? And I don't like it, when there are greasy gits disturbing my quiet, afternoon walks," he said sardonically, knowing full well he's hardly quiet, ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter November 27th 2010, 3:48 am

"Yeah, you are disturbing us, Snivellus. Disturbing me with your presence and all that. Eating our apples and dripping your greasy hair on our grass. We'll probably have a dead spot there now. Shame, as that's the best seat under our tree, and you've managed to ruin it, haven't you?" James laughed, his wand still pointed at Severus. "Lookie, Padfoot, he's got his wand out like he can do something about his pathetic situation."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 29th 2010, 4:51 am

"Don't think I won't," he hissed furiously, and he silently cast a protection charm about himself-- he was cautious, but not an idiot to cast it aloud, so they could mock him for his insecurity. Shifting his wand's aim from between the two of them, he seemed unable to pick a target, and looking at the cold looks in the two boys' eyes, a droplet of sweat trickling down his neck. "Don't make me do it, you know-- you know I can!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 29th 2010, 4:56 am

Sirius smirked at James, raising a brow at Severus, clearly unimpressed by his antics. "Really, Snivellus? Is that truly a wise decision? Or do Prongs and I need to give you, well, a little reminder of last May? I seem to remember it quite clearly-- tell me, have you invested in a neater pair of boxers since then? Those grey ones were truly disgustingly holy," he replied with a sinister chuckle, winking at James. "You know what? I don't think you could do it, even if you actually had the nerve to do a thing to our faces-- you seem to like to play when our backs our turned, however. How about a little dueling fun, grease boy? Let's start with a little training session, in why you should have treated your superiors with respect-- EXPELLIARMUS!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next