Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+33
Mya Lupin
Sidney Fletcher
Krasimir Svetkova
Lily Luna Potter
Jack Smith
Neville Longbottom
Scorpius Malfoy
James Potter
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Melanie McCann
Remus Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Lucius Malfoy
Rabastan Lestrange
Aurelia Silverwing
Dean Thomas
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Rose Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Demelza Robins
Beatrice Orwell
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
37 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

The Apple Trees - Page 38 Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 21st 2011, 6:58 pm

"Yeah, she tends to do that. Wait, you said she was looking for me?" He looked over at Teddy with a somewhat confused expression. Why in the world would Dom need his opinion? He gave awful advice for the most part, unless she needed help with fashion. He could be someone helpful there, considering he always had a good time helping Parvati pick out her outfits.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin June 21st 2011, 7:03 pm

"Yeah, I..." Teddy didn't really want to tell him Dom's secret, but on the other hand she had been meaning to talk to him. And he was pretty sure that Al and Dom were just as close as he and Dom were. He decided just to play it safe, "She wanted some advice on something, she didn't mention what."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 21st 2011, 11:11 pm

"Oh. Well, hopefully we'll talk soon. I just miss seeing her around. I feel like this entire family is just separated. I rarely get to see you, Dom is never around, my brother and I barely talk, Rose hates me. I feel like we need a family reunion just to catch up with the cousins and siblings we go to school with." Honestly, even if Teddy wasn't related to him by blood, Al had still always seem him as the supportive older brother that James hadn't been until just recently and he knew that he could always talk to Teddy about anything.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin June 22nd 2011, 2:44 am

"A reunion actually sounds like a pretty good idea." Teddy grinned, "If we go on summer break like this, your grandmother will kill us as soon as we get off the train." It was true - if there was one thing the Weasley and Potter's had, it was a strong family bond. Usually by the end of the year everyone had made up and parents never had to find out. This one would be a close call, though, there was only a few months of Hogwarts left.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 22nd 2011, 8:09 pm

"Uggh. I don't even want to think about that. I already think Rose wants to kill me, and I highly doubt this is something we can fix. I...helped the guy who was sort of her boyfriend cheat on her," he groaned. "That's pretty bad, even if I did love him longer than she did." Sure, he hadn't realized just how much he loved Scorpius until after they first kissed, but it had explained why Al always felt sick inside whenever Scorpius talked about the most recent 'bird' he had seduced into bed.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 12th 2011, 5:00 am

"Scorp?" Teddy asked. It was a reasonable guess, since he was pretty sure that Scorp was the only guy Al ever dated. "Wow, that's two Weasley's that had a thing with him. I had no idea. I guess she wouldn't tell me, though." He had probably made his dislike of the Malfoy family pretty obvious. Sure, he felt bad about it now that Al had told him what a great guy Scorp was, but years of animosity could do that to a person. Plus, being named 'Scorp' didn't really help the guy get the benefit of the doubt.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 12th 2011, 5:18 am

"Yeah," Al sighed. "Scorp." He cast a small smile over at Teddy. "They didn't tell anyone. I think I'm one of the few people who knew about it. Being a Weasley and a Malfoy, they wanted to keep it on the down-low while they figured things out." So down low that it must have slipped Scorpius' mind when he decided to snog me while drunk when he was dating Rose.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 12th 2011, 5:26 am

Teddy nodded, wondering if there wasn't another reason why Scorp might have wanted to keep it down low. "I wouldn't expect her to tell me, anyways. We're not nearly as close as you two are. Er, were." He gave a sad smile, "I'm sure this can be fixed, just like your problems with James were. Have you seen James around, by the way? I think I only saw him like twice this whole year."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 12th 2011, 6:02 am

"I don't know. We haven't talked since before I slept with Scorpius, so I'm sure she still hates me. She's a Weasley. They absolutely love holding grudges." He sighed and rested the back of his head against the tree trunk. "I haven't seen James since...I don't even remember. He's always off with his girlfriend, so I have no idea what he's up to these days."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 12th 2011, 6:22 am

Teddy laughed, "It's actually kind of amusing how much you guys love family gatherings, yet you never see each other in school." He smiled, "I can't wait for Grandma Molly's graduation party, just to make sure everyone's still alive."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 12th 2011, 7:54 am

"Maybe that's why we have family gatherings. So then we're forced to get together," Al chuckled. "I'm sure that'll be interesting after this year. I'll barely recognize everyone," he said, only half joking considering he hadn't seen his brother or any of his cousins for months now.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 12th 2011, 11:41 am

Meela walked down to the patch of apple trees and sat down, she sighed and watched the people around. Meela had got a letter from her family, o she took the letter out, examined it for a while hoping it was not a Howler(Meela dreaded a Howler, she'd ignored the one she had got from her father), then she opened it and started reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 12th 2011, 12:41 pm

"Hey guys..." Gabrielle said walking out with her broom. She walked over to the apple trees. She took out her wand and pointed at the the most top apple making it fly down. She took a bite out of it and smiled at the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 13th 2011, 11:45 am

Meela looked at the girl who had just spoken, and said,"Hi, there". Meela put the letter in her pocket and sighed, she had got the worst letter any parent could right to their daughter(in the world)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38