Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dock by the Lake

+40
Claire McCann
Audrey Stevenson
Albus Severus Potter
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Draco Malfoy
Rose Weasley
Cormac McLaggen
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Jack Smith
Daphne Greengrass
Hugo Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Joe
Ravenclaw Mod
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Tristan Raksha
HorcruxHunter
Sirius Black
Rabastan Lestrange
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Rolf Scamander
Cho Chang
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Ginny Weasley
44 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dock by the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Dock by the Lake

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 11:20 pm

"Not to mention Louis," Alice interjects. "He, Gid, and Fay should all start a club called 'Overprotective Brothers Of England, or O.B.O.E." She nods in agreement. "He did have quite the ego! It was bigger than mine!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 11:26 pm

"They definitely should start O.B.O.E," she agreed seriously. "I feel like they'll go and ruin any chances we get. Such a shame," she said with a dramatic sigh. "And yes! His ego was worse than yours! That actually says quite a bit. Seems like the egos in Gryffindor are quite high this year. Should be rather interesting. I need to actually get going. I still haven't unpacked and should probably get on that. I'll see you soon?" she questioned while standing up
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 11:30 pm

Alice nods. "It's so weird to think that someone could love themselves more than me. It's just tragic," she chuckles. "Yeah, sure. I'll just stay here and have a smoke, I guess. Molly will unpack my stuff if I leave it there long enough. See you!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 11:54 pm

Dom does not approve of Alice smoking, but there's not much she can do about that. Instead she shrugged, said a quick goodbye, then headed up to the castle.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 1st 2010, 12:24 am

Fabian appears in that sort of Prewett-y way and grins when he sees Alice. "Hey Ali," he said, seating himself next to her. "Long time no see, eh?" He says lightly, crossing his legs. You know, in a manly fashion and all... <.< "So, have you caught up with anyone or met any new friends yet?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 12:32 am

"I just saw you on the train, Fay," she laughs. "It's definitely been a long time." She pulls out a pipe and lights it. Pipes are cool. "Er, yeah, I talked to Dom, and I met some other people," she says, shrugging, as if these people were not smokin' older guys.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 12:43 am

Molly comes bouncing over, a big gream on her face. She wrinkles her nose at Alice's pipe and waves a hand in front of her face, dispelling the smoke a little as she plops down with her siblings. "Hello, family dear!" she sings. "What's with the pipe, Ali? Did you, like, suddenly become a sixty year old dude or something? Is that what happened to you on the train? You were looking, like, totally out of it or something."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 12:45 am

"Sixty year old dude? Pfft, with THIS body?" Alice shakes her head. "No, I had a Brownie. Some dude gave it to me in the bathroom, and I wasn't just going to not take it. I mean, that would be rude! Besides, I love Brownies." THE CAPITAL B IS NECESSARY.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 1st 2010, 12:47 am

Fabian raised his eyebrows at the pipe. "A pipe? Since when did you smoke?" He asked. "Oh, Dom? How's she doing? I haven't seen her in a while." He turns to Molly with a smile. "Hey Molly! How has your return been so far?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 12:49 am

"Bathroom Brownie? That's.... ew. Like, forget I said that. Whatever," Molly shrugs, then she smirks a little because Alice does have an awesome body. She's a Prewett, after all. She grins at Fabian, because her return has been wonderful, although unfortunately gillyweed-free. "My return has been un-Special, thus far. But I'm sure I'll remedy that as soon as I can get to the kitchens and do some Special Baking. So, how many people have we all left dribbling in our wake thus far?" she asks, because that's a fairly standard start-of-term question when you're as hot as this family. Three months is a long time to be deprived of Prewett-ness, and the general student body may well forget exactly HOW awesome they all are.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 1st 2010, 12:50 am

[I ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO, SO LET'S JUST SAY THAT FABIAN HEARD MOLLY/ALICE'S ANSWERS AND LEFT AFTER HEARING THEM BECAUSE HE HAD TO FINISH UNPACKING, I GUESS. MMHM.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 12:53 am

"Fabian, you clearly don't know me. I like to dabble with different forms of addiction, and today it is nicotine." She stays silent at Molly's question, not wanting to talk about the boys she talked to in front of Fabian. "Oh, Molly, can I borrow your owl? Cats don't deliver messages."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 12:57 am

Molly waves Fabian off and Mya is sad that Cissa has to go. She gives Alice a funny look. "Ali, how freaking high are you? You know I don't have an owl! Merlin, you, like, totally smoke too much sometimes, sis. You gotta watch that," she advises, because big sister Molly is a bossy boots sometimes. "Just use a school owl from the Owlery or whatever. Who you writing to, anyway?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 1:09 am

"WHAT? Since when? Oh, whatever. I don't smoke that much. Just on occasion... An occasion being every day, that is. No big deal." She puts out her pipe and sticks it in her pocket. "Mum and Dad. I forgot my Barbie jeep."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 1:18 am

Molly's eyes widen. "You forgot your Barbie Jeep!? Like, ohmyGod, Ali! You've been attached to that thing for, like, over a decade now. Whoa, they totally have to send it on. You know, I think I left a little bit of gillyweed in my room, too. But can you imagine owling them and asking them to send that on? They'd, like, flip. Oh well, I guess when we go home for Christmas I can put it in the Christmas pudding or something so we can have a Special Christmas," she shrugs, grinning because that would be kinda funny.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 1:23 am

"I know, it's crazy! I was in a kind of... daze, I guess. But as long as I get it, I'll be fine." She leans back, moving to take her pipe out again, but she gets distracted by the words "Special Christmas." "SPECIAL CHRISTMAS?!!?! THAT'S ONLY MY DREAM COME TRUE!" Calming down, she brushes her hair out of her eyes. "So, have you met any new guys yet?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 1:27 am

Molly grins. "I can make anything Special, Ali. Does that, like, count as your Christmas present? Whatever, as if I'm not gonna do the traditional sweater, anyway." She shrugs. "Made friends with an underwear model. And a hippogriff. That was kinda cool. How 'bout you? New list of people to never ever mention in front of the brother-types yet?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 1:32 am

"I'm used to getting sweaters for Christmas, Molly. It'd be weird if you didn't give me one. But what are you getting me for my birthday? It's in two days," she singsongs. "Oh, I made friends with him too. Well, he's probably the same person. I mean, how many underwear models are at Hogwarts? I talked to another guy too-Sirius Black was his name. Dom and I met him here just a bit ago, actually."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 1:38 am

"I'm not, like, gonna spoil the surprise of your birthday gift," Molly says, rolling her eyes. "What kind of cake do you want this year? You know," she chatters, "I reckon it would've been the same person - American accent and all? Hogwarts has a definite lack of male underwear models, you know. We could use a couple dozen more of those. Yeah, I know Sirius Black. Not well, or anything, but I know who he is. Not bad at all. Bit of a reputation, from memory, definitely an acquaintance not to mention too loudly when Gid is in one of his moods," she comments.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 1:43 am

"I want a Special ice cream cake!" Alice squeals, rolling around like Draco Malfoy. "Yeah, he was American. Rad's cool," she nods. "You're right. We definitely need more male underwear models." Alice nods again. "I definitely wouldn't tell Gid, or Fay for that matter. I know when to keep my mouth shut... most of the time." She does the shifty eyes thing.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 1:51 am

Molly giggles a little. "Well, you are slightly better than me in the keep-your-mouth-shut department," she concedes. "Ice cream cake it is! Don't think you can actually make that Special though... I'll give it a go. Hmm... wonder if I'll actually get to spend more than two minutes in the company of a guy this year without one of them popping up from, like, freaking nowhere to kill the poor guy... That's never fun, and then I have to break out the combat boots," she sighs.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 1:58 am

"The whole world know it's BAMF time when you break out the combat boots," Alice muses. "I wish I had some. I bet they'd go nicely with the dragon leather jacket the boys are getting me. I saw it in the back of their closet." She leans back again, grinning. "I got quite a bit of face time with two boys today. I have to say that it was a very successful day."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 2:06 am

Molly smirks. "Maybe I'll try and find you a pair. Dragon leather jacket? OhmyGod! You get, like, the best gifts ever. No fair. AND face to face time with two boys. I've, like, got to spend less time baking Special Goods for you lot. It's totally starting to cut into my social life," she sighs.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 2:11 am

Alice pats Molly on the head. "But I thought you liked getting new knitting needles and cooking supplies every year? This year, I'll get you something really awesome. How do you feel about ponies? Ponies are great conversation starters. Imagine, you're riding your pony and a boy comes up and asks why you're riding a pony. And then you explain why! It's perfect!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 1st 2010, 2:18 am

Molly quirks an eyebrow at Alice. "Really, Alice? Like I even need a conversation started? I'm Molly Prewett - I AM a conversation started. Hell, I'm, like, a whole conversation, even. And I love the knitting and baking stuff, you know that. But cool leather stuff would be awesome once in a while, too," she shrugs.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next