Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+34
Mya Lupin
Audrey Stevenson
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Sidney Fletcher
Albus Severus Potter
Krasimir Svetkova
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Demelza Robins
Rodolphus Lestrange Inact
Bellatrix Black
Jack Smith
James Potter
Lily Evans
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Remus Lupin
Joe
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Louis Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Rolf Scamander
Hannah Abbott
Romilda Vane
Padma Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
38 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Sirius Black September 3rd 2010, 8:15 am

"Nearly Headless Nick? Who's that, and should I bring an axe when I meet him?" he asked with a grin. "Unfortunately, no, I am in serious need of a horse or steed or Fabian to ride. Perhaps you'd like to help me find a mount," he suggested, that mischievous glint back in his eyes as he returns to checking out Fabian as he isn't interesting enough to keep Caradoc's eyes from wandering, oh dear. "But perhaps someday, when I'm head of the auror department here, I can require the rest of them to call me Sir Caradoc, because that just founds fucking badass, don't you think? I'll need to get a sword made, too. A nice sleek one, don't need a two handed broadsword or a bastard sword. Not like I've got to compensate," he said with a wink.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 3rd 2010, 9:33 am

Fabian laughed. Ho ho ho ho. Only not like that. "No, he's a ghost. Meaning no axes. Or, well, they won't work on him, anyways." He swept his bangs out of his eyes, kind of irritated that his otherwise perfect hair was obscuring his vision. "Slow down, cowboy. Getting knighted is one thing--becoming Head of the Auror Department is another thing. Don't count your chickens before their dragon eggs hatch... Something like that. I didn't really pay close attention to phrases. And I will choose to ignore that latter part, as I feel it would just be an uncomfortable conversation for all involved."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 3rd 2010, 3:45 pm

"How the hell does a chicken lay a dragon egg? Whatever, not questioning your logic, it probably makes more sense than mine," he laughed. "But don't think I won't get there. Well, unless I get eaten by a manticore or something when I try to take it on unarmed, or something. I'm fucking badass and I know it, though," he said with a grin. "I have yet to meet someone who parties as much as I do, and still practices as much as I do as well. Also, I somehow don't think so, because I'm not entirely sure it's possible for me to feel awkward. Maybe I just don't have an awkward gland. That would explain a lot, after all," he chuckled.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 3rd 2010, 10:12 pm

Fabian snorted. "'Awkward gland'? And you question my logic." He shook his head and smirked. "Is that a challenge, or are you suggesting that I should I bow to you, O Lord of the Badass and Unawkward?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, only moderately impressed. Caradoc was, after all, an impressive person.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 3rd 2010, 10:25 pm

Caradoc grinned at the idea of a challenge, a smirk growing. "Take it in any way you wish, I suppose. Merlin knows I'm never one to turn down any form of challenge, Mr. Prewett," he replied, chuckling at the title. "You know, I think I liked Alice's title for me better, something along the lines of Rad the Sex Master, or was it Master of Sex? I forgot which. Now there's a girl who knows a BAMF when she sees one," he said, still smirking.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 3rd 2010, 10:45 pm

Fabian giggled chuckled as Caradoc mentioned Alice. "Oh, dear. You're going to corrupt that poor girl... If you haven't already, that is." He flipped his hair because he's Fabian and does that. "And I'm totally game for a challenge. Name a time and place and I'll be there." He grins.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 3rd 2010, 11:55 pm

"Corrupt her? I would never," he laughed, shaking his head. "However, I may encourage some corruption, I mean, it's only healthy for a teenage girl, just saying," he joked. "Anytime, any place, you just give me the word," he said with a wink. "I think it unfair to be the one to decide, if I'm the one taking on this challenge. Give me your best, Fabian Prewett. I'll let you think on it, see what you can come up with, I'm gonna head down to my dorm," he said, taking a step towards the doorway. "There's no challenge I won't try, though some are more enjoyable than others. Bye, Fabian!" he called after him, walking down the stairs.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 12:23 am

Neville is here sending a letter to his Grandma because he needs more seeds for his hidden garden on the grounds.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 12:24 am

DEAN SKIPS UP HERE BECAUSE HE FINALLY GETS TO GET OUT!!! FREEEEDDDOOOM!!!!!!! Anyway... He's sending a letter to his mum saying hello, when he spots his BFF. "Hey Neville! What's up mate?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 12:26 am

Neville jumps and lets out a small scream when Dean sneaks up on him in attempts to scare him. He turns around and grins at his BFF and gives him a bro hug. "Hey Deano! Just sending a letter to my Grandmummy. You?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 12:28 am

"Sending one to my mum. Did you forget anything? I think I have everything, but not sure yet. I haven't done a full inventory on all my stuff.." He shrugged and looked for an owl to use.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 12:29 am

"I think I have everything. I just want her to send me some extra seeds for my hidden garden." he says with a grin. "So are you going to ask me why I wasn't in the great hall the first night for dinner or not?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 12:31 am

"Secret garden?! I want to see that!" She grinned then remembered something. "HEY! Where were you for the opening feast! I couldn't find you anywhere!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 12:35 am

"Yeah! I'll have to show you sometime! I finally got it nice and clean and organized. I'll show you it sometime." He smiles at him and turns red when he mentions the opening feast. "Oh, errmm, on my way I ran into Hannah and we just ate together in the kitchens since we can't eat together in the great hall." He says, turning bright red.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 12:39 am

Dean gave him a knowing grin. "Oh, so a private little dinner, eh? Do you like this girl? Was it a date? How come I've never met her!!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 12:41 am

"It was just a little dinner as friends." He said, his face still red. "She's just my friend Dean. We're friends. She likes some other guy anyways. Some Ravenclaw." He said and shrugged. "I don't know. You never tried to meet her?" He said more like a question.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 12:44 am

Dean scoffed. "Some dude from Ravenclaw, eh? What do they have going for them! Nothing, that's what! Are you sure she'd just not trying to make you jealous?" Dean completely ignored the part where Neville said they were 'just friends'.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 12:48 am

"No Dean. Listen to me. You're not listening to me." He said and blinked at him. "We. Are. Just. Friends. Just friends. That's it. She's not trying to make me jealous."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 12:52 am

Dean looked at him skeptically. "Well. If you say so. There has to be a girl you're interested in though! C'mon, spill!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 12:54 am

"There is a girl I am interested in! Hannah! Have you not been listening to me Dean?!" He asks while sending his letter off with an owl. "I am pretty sure I just said I am in LOVE with her." he says like all of this is completely normal.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 12:58 am

Dean literally scratched his head. Oh how he wished he had a time turner to relive this conversation. "But, you just said you were 'just friends.' That's..what? Dude, if you like her you need to...I dunno, win her heart! Do you need help? I can help you!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 1:03 am

"She wants to be just friends, not me!" He says like this is a super complicated concept but really its not, but Neville is kind of making it because he keeps saying different things. "I can't win her heart when she likes this Rolf guy so much though!"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 1:07 am

Dean freezes. "Rolf. Rolf in Ravenclaw. I just met him the other day!" This is complicated, because Dean thought the Rolf dude was sorta cool. He is now conflicted because his best friend is in need of help. "Wait. I think the Rolf guy likes someone else!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 5th 2010, 1:09 am

"But Hannah likes Rolf. Which means she is going to go whatever she can to get Rolf. Because Hannah is amazing like that and can get what she wants!" He says and frouts.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 5th 2010, 1:11 am

Dean shakes his head. "I don't think she will get Rolf. He seemed to be interested in this girl." Dean couldn't bring himself to say her name, for some reason it made him angry. That was odd.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next