Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Entrance Hall

+38
Hermione Granger
Padma Patil
Angelina Johnson
Charlie Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Melanie McCann
Neville Longbottom
James Sirius Potter
Rolf Scamander
Parvati Patil
Jesse St. James
Katie Bell
Jack Smith
Lily Evans
Audrey Stevenson
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Ginny Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ravenclaw Mod
Remus Lupin
Tristan Raksha
Romilda Vane
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Sirius Black
42 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Entrance Hall Empty The Entrance Hall

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:47 am

Back to top Go down

The Entrance Hall Empty Re: The Entrance Hall

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 4:23 pm

FOR MY EPIC FIRST 2.0 POST... I HAVE THE MOST DETAILED POST EVER.

Caradoc is here.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 4:27 pm

FOR GIDEON'S FIRST 2.0 POST...

Gideon strolls in, hands in his pockets, whistling a tune - not sure what it is, but it sounds awesome. He has a look on his face which clearly makes it look like he is looking for someone to talk to... He spots a guy just standing there. "Hey, I'm Gideon." He says, offering a hand to shake.

Last edited by Gideon Prewett on August 31st 2010, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE RAD AND GID HAVE NOT MET YET...)
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 4:33 pm

-commence completely obnoxious Jersey guy accent-

Caradoc sees a really smokin' hot dude coming and just in case, flashes his killer smile. Mhm. Eowyn pats Inner!Rad because he doesn't realize he's just met about the only straight guy in this school. Damn. "Hey dude, I'm Caradoc. Call me Rad. Er, I just transferred here. Mind letting me know where the hell I am?" Caradoc is totally not high right now, by the way. Just saying. That'll be a rare thing, that being sober thing.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 4:37 pm

Gideon sees the grin the other flashes him; pity Gideon is straight. He has to admit, this Rad guy is, well... Rad. "Hey, well, you can call me Gid. Most people do. You don't know where you are? This is Hogwarts... The Entrance Hall..." Gid looks at him kind of like he's from another planet, or at least another country. Which he is, really.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 4:39 pm

"... I knew I was at Hogwarts. I'm not that high, dude," he said, rolling his eyes. "I just meant where is here. Which is apparently the entrance hall. I guess that would make sense, seeing as I entered here. What're you looking at? I'm not an alien, I'm just American," he said with a laugh, because Rad just laughs a lot, kind of like Eowyn when she's tipsy. "Nice to meet you."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 4:45 pm

"American, hey? Never met one before. Nice!" Gideon laughs too, because let's face it, laughter is infectious. "Nice to meet you too. Have you been Sorted into a House yet, man?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 4:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm in... Pufflehuff? Huffypoof? Hufflepuff! That's it. I think they just put me there because they know you can't pronounce it if you're high, evil bastards. It sounds like a kind of bong or something, don't you think? What's the deal with these houses anyway, didn't have 'em at my old school," he replied, shrugging. "Americans really aren't all that exciting though, I promise. That's part of why I'm here, I guess."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 5:02 pm

Gideon chuckled at Rad. "Hufflepuff? Well, that's something, I suppose. I'm in Gryffindor, myself. And I wouldn't even be trying to pronouce that if you're high; trust me, it doesn't work." He shakes his head knowingly. "Well, we have four. They're named after the codgers that founded this joint. You think it'll be more exciting here? Well, I sure hope this year turns out as exciting as some of the others. We might have to put on a bit of a show for you!"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:04 pm

"A show? Can't say I'd mind that," he said with a wink, because nobody would mind a show put on by Gideon Prewett, just saying. "What's a codger? Is that like, a badger? Or like a dude named Roger? Shit, I should stop talking, I mean, this is what I'm like when I'm sober. Maybe I've finally smoked enough that I'm just permanently high. Whoa." Eowyn has literally never heard someone actually say the word codger out loud, and I think that's really funny.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 5:19 pm

Gid totally knows where Rad is going with that wink, but thinks it would be a good idea to set the record straight right now. "First of all, I am straight. Just so you know," He smirks. "A badger is you, actually. Hufflepuff. A codger is some old dude. Like the founder of good old Hoggywarts. If this is you sober, yuo must be pretty funny high. We should hang out high some time, yeah? My sister makes the best Special Baked Goods, you know." He says with a conspiratorial grin.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 31st 2010, 5:20 pm

[Inner!Molly just flailed so hard]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:24 pm

[I just died laughing, because Inner!Rad just punched a wall, because Gid is fucking hot.]

Rad blinks. "... Damn. That's a shame, really," he said with a sigh. "Wait, why am I a badger? I'm a human dude, I swear. Codgers are old dudes? Curmudgeon is a better sounding old dude word, I think. Whoa, special cookies?! I need to meet this chic like now. And yeah, I'd say I'm pretty awesome when I'm high. It is a rare thing that I am not high, but I figured being sober when getting sorted and all was a better idea."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 5:32 pm

[Inner!Gid is finding all this terribly amusing.]

"You are a badger because that is your house animal, fool. I'm a lion," he says prouding, sticking his chest out and striking a stupid pose, just because he can. "What in the name of Merlin's pants is a curmudgeon? I mean really. I don't think I could even spell it. Well, she is Molly. She talks a lot and makes friends super easily, so I'm sure you'll meet her soon. And I hope you're as awesome as you sound, otherwise it's going to be quite dissapointing, really." He quirked an eyebrow at Rad.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:34 pm

"Wait, I'm a fucking badger, and you're a lion? That's just not cool," he said stubbornly. "Whatever. If I have to be a badger, I'll be the coolest badger this place has ever SEEN okay?! Also, I am so awesome you could not possibly comprehend the extent of my awesomeness, just saying," he laughed. "I'll keep an eye out for this Molly-- wait a minute. Tiny, red hair, likes to talk a lot?" he asked, remembering the quirky girl he'd met earlier.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 5:43 pm

GOTTA GO. BE BACK SOON HOPEFULLY, WITHIN AN HOUR. IF NOT... ANOTHER TIME, MY LOVELY NOT-FAIL PRINCESS!
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 5:44 pm

"Yep, sounds like her. She talks about a million miles a minute, if you can ever understand what she's saying." He grins again. "And okay, but I'll wait for the evidence of your awesomeness, if you don't mind. I need to see proof, after all."

[OKAY GORGEOUS. I MAY BE ASLEEP THEN, BUT WHO KNOWS. WE'LL SEE. LOVE YOU!]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:20 pm

"I think I'll make you wait on that evidence. We should totally hang out with your sister and her cookies sometime," he said with a grin. "Yeah. That'd be her, I think. She introduced me to the hippogriffs, which was pretty cool. She seems nice. Wait! That would make you one of the overprotective older brothers she's mentioned. Fun times! She seems like she'd be hard to keep in line, though."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 7:24 pm

"Agreed. We totally should. She is nice." At the mention of overprotectiveness, Gid rolled his eyes. "Yep, that's probably me. She can be hard to keep in line, especially when she wears her combat boots - they cause bruises, man, and not cool ones either. The overprotectiveness does fall to me, I suppose. I'm the oldest, then there's my twin Fabian, he's only a few minutes younger than me really, then there's Molly, and Alice is the baby Prewett. We're a pretty crazy bunch." He shrugs. "Have any siblings?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:26 pm

"Haha, I see. I'll be extra careful not to piss her off when she's in combat boots," he said with a laugh. "Nope, no siblings, though as I accidentally demonstrated with Molly a bit ago, I would totally be an overprotective older brother. Don't judge! That hippogriff was totally gonna charge," he said indignantly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 7:32 pm

"Yeah, when she's got those shoes on, steer clear. My advice? Pick on her, piss her off, whenever you want to annoy her, wait until she's in heels. Then you get a chance to run away." He smirks, like it's a first class secret. Because it totally is. "And don't worry, I'm happy to share big brother responsibilities with you. As long as you can handle it!" He grins.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:37 pm

Rad laughed, and shrugged. "I don't know about that. Some people can sprint in heels. I once had a boyfriend who ran a marathon in stilettos, so I think I'll still be rather wary," he laughed. "Oh, I think I can handle it. She's a spunky one, but as I'm currently in the process of creating a badger with rainbow power and laser vision, I think I'll be able to get her under control."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 7:41 pm

Gid grins at the thought of a guy running a marathon... In heels. It's a very impressive mental image, that's for sure. "Spunky, yes. Definately," He agrees. "HOLD UP. A badger, with rainbow vision and laser powers? Huh?" He is very confused by this notion.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:43 pm

Fabian must some day run a marathon in heels, just saying. Caradoc nods and shrugs. "If I have to be a badger, about thirty seconds ago I decided I will make badgers the most awesome animal ever, and any awesome creature must have laser vision and rainbow power. Because badgers can't beat up lions without that, just saying."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 31st 2010, 7:47 pm

"I'm fairly certain that lions would still beat badgers, just so you know," Gideon says, smirking again. He does that alot. "But, good luck with that. I'm afraid I must go and unpack and other such things... It was cool to meet you. I'm sure I'll see you around." He quirks an eyebrow at Caradoc as he turns, and he heads to his dorm.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next