Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Entrance Hall

+38
Hermione Granger
Padma Patil
Angelina Johnson
Charlie Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Melanie McCann
Neville Longbottom
James Sirius Potter
Rolf Scamander
Parvati Patil
Jesse St. James
Katie Bell
Jack Smith
Lily Evans
Audrey Stevenson
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Ginny Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ravenclaw Mod
Remus Lupin
Tristan Raksha
Romilda Vane
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Sirius Black
42 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Entrance Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:48 pm

Caradoc growls and mumbles about making the most badass badger the world has ever seen, and goes to wander around and meet Luna who appreciates his badger idea better.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 2:03 am

Hermione crosses the Entrance Hall on her way to the Library. So many books, so little time.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 2:08 am

Viktor walks in through the large doors, and looks around to see if he knows anyone. Looks to the left. No Cedric. Looks to the right. No Hermione. Well, that's everyone he knows. He starts walking and sees a girl walking past. A girl with a book! His face lights up when he realizes that it's Hermione, his best friend in the whole wide world. He uses all his self control to not tackle her to the ground and hug her, and instead goes for the casual approach. "Hello," he says with a big grin, waiting for his best friend to turn around and see him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 2:16 am

Hermione is engrossed in her book, and startles a little at the sound of a voice when she'd noticed nobody else in this section of the castle. She turns to the sound of the voice, eyes still on the page before her and clearly not taking in the distinctly Bulgarian accent.
"Hello," she murmurs, finishing the sentence she's reading before she looks up.
She drops her book in surprise, jumping at the loud thud as the heavy tome hits the stone floor, and scrambles to pick it up, blushing at her clumsiness.
"Viktor!" she gasps, staring at him. It's been a couple of years since she's seen him, after all, and letters just aren't the same. "Goodness, it's so good to see you! What are you doing here?"
She fidgets on the spot and clutches her book to her chest, smiling and full of happy energy at seeing her friend.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 2:21 am

Viktor smiles at his friend, glad that he kept coming to Hogwarts a surprise because that reaction was so worth it. "Vot am I doing here? No hug?" he teases before taking a few steps towards her and giving her a big, long hug because Hermione is just amazing and deserves a hug. That, and he hasn't seen her since the last time he was at Hogwarts. "I am spending my last year here at Hogvarts instead of at Durmstrang. Thought I'd surprise you vith it. How vos your summer?" he asked politely.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 2:27 am

Hermione drops her book again, but can't pick it up just yet because she's wrapped up in a big old Bulgarian hug. She hugs Viktor back as hard as she can, because he can take it. He's tough, after all.
"I can't believe you didn't tell me! Clearly your letters haven't been as informative as I thought they were! My summer? Oh, it was fine. Got a lot of reading done. But this is wonderful, Viktor! It's so good to see you," she says, even though she's pretty sure she already said that at some point. "Do you know what house you're in yet? Have you met your dorm-mates? Are you all settled in?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 2:34 am

Viktor pulls away from the hug to pick up Hermione's book and hand it to her, still smiling because he's dying of happy inside. "Oh yes, I'm in Gryffindor house. This is the von that you are in, yes?" he asks grinning. "I have not been up there yet, but I think I am sharing a dorm vith a Sirius and a Remus," he says because those are interesting names that he remembered. "Oh- and a James as vell. Do you know them?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 2:41 am

"Thank you," Hermione says, clutching her book close and making a mental note not to drop it again. Her smile is just a permanent fixture of her face at the moment. "Yes, I am in Gryffindor! That's brilliant - we won't have to go all the way to the Library to study together every single time. Oh, if you'd like to study together like we did during the Triwizard Tournament, that is? And I do like the Library, so I will be going there a fair bit still, anyway. You're more than welcome to come with me. Or to go on your own. It's a free country, after all." She chews her lip a little. "Oh, yes, I know those boys. They're very interesting, and fun. I think you might like them," she smiles, because Remus and James are her good friends, and the Marauders are pretty likable.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 2:46 am

"Of course I'd like to study vith you. I vos vondering if maybe you found a new study buddy vile I vos back in Bulgaria," he teased with a light laugh. He kept smiling, happy to see that Hermione hadn't changed a bit. Same old bookworm that blushed and rambled on. Just the way he liked her. "Friends of yours? Then I am sure that I vill like them very much."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 2:56 am

Hermione's face lights up just a little when he mentions still wanting to be her study buddy. "Really?" she feels the need to check. "Of course I didn't find another study buddy! Well, Audrey and I do study together a fair bit, but she goes off on these tangents about boys, sometimes, so I'd love to study with you as well! You appreciate the need for quiet sometimes," she says, nodding, because studying is sacred and she loves Audrey, despite her tendency to get sidetracked.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 3:06 am

Viktor smiles and nods in agreement. Quiet is good. Viktor likes the quiet obviously because everyone knows he's more of the physical type. "Vell, it is settled then," he said happily. "Just like old times." He smiled again, remembering all their study sessions together in the library back during the Tri-Wizard tournament. Good times.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 3:11 am

"Just like old times," Hermione murmurs, a nostalgic little smile on her face. "Er, were you headed somewhere right now? I've only just left the Library - I wanted to check something out for a bit of light reading before all the interesting books were gone," she explains, even though the book weighs almost as much as she does. She's Hermione - that IS light reading for her.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 3:13 am

Viktor eyes the large book and chuckles slightly. Light reading. Right. "Oh no, I vos just valking around, I guess. Looking for you, really," he admitted with a small smile. "I have not met anyvon here yet, so I really only know you, Cedric, and Potter."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 3:19 am

Hermione blushes again, because the only time people really look for her is when they need her to check their homework. Well, DO their homework, usually. "I haven't seen Harry yet this year," she says. "Nor Cedric. Although I'm not really acquainted with him, you know. I suppose I might have seen them both in the Great Hall had I gone to dinner, but I wasn't hungry. Truthfully, the train ride always makes me feel a little unsettled, and all I wanted was to relax with a nice book. But I think the surprise I got was much better," she hastens to add, smiling at Viktor because she's unbelievably glad he's at Hogwarts.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 3:27 am

Viktor's face lights up. Did Hermione really just say him being at Hogwarts was better than reading a book? Day just made. "I didn't go to dinner either. I just sort of explored the grounds a bit. Avoided fangirls. I missed this place," he said as he looked around the entrance hall. He didn't really want to go to the great hall for dinner considering he knew about four people. That wouldn't be fun. He'd be like Cady- eating alone in the bathroom, except not really because he's Viktor Krum.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 3:34 am

Mya dies at the mental image of Viktor Krum as Cady Herron. Yep.

Hermione giggles. "You could just tell the fangirls you're gay. That would get rid of them," she points out. "But you're not hungry or anything? I could show you how to get to the kitchens if you wanted to eat somewhere more quiet."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 3:40 am

Viktor laughs and shakes his head. "You vould think they'd know by now, but no- They still think they have some sort of chance," he says looking amused with his desperate fangirls. Poor ladies. "I am not too hungry. I had my last Bulgarian meal before I left home," he said because I'm assuming he got here by some other method other than the train, though it wasn't by big, fancy boat this time. That was a fun ride.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 3:44 am

Hermione smiles. "Oh, alright then. Truthfully, I don't like going to the kitchens all that much. It's awful down there! All those House Elves slaving away, with no rights or freedom at all, all to serve wizard-kind! I've decided to resurrect S.P.E.W. this year. I didn't have much time to do enough for the cause last year, what with OWLs and all, but this year I am determined to make headway with Elf Rights!" she says, her voice laced with conviction and her eyes shining with passion.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 3:52 am

Viktor grins. "I remember S.P.E.W. You vorked really hard on that the last time I vos here," he said happily. Hermione talking about S.P.E.W. reminded him of the way he spoke about Quidditch. "So, you're still doing the house elf thing. That's good," he says as he reached into his large pocket. "Because I made this for you- Er- For the house elves. I sort of picked up knitting because apparently having von hobby isn't enough." He handed over a nicely knitted hat, just big enough for a house elf to wear. It's even got holes for the ears in it.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 3:57 am

Hermione takes the hat and stares at it blankly. For several seconds. Then her face bursts into a giant grin. "Oh, my! It's lovely! Thank you, Viktor. Um, did you want to be involved with S.P.E.W.? I'll be recruiting new members soon, and in all honesty having you as part of the society could help get some people interested. I'm going to redo the charter, and try and come up with a fundraising scheme, and knitting drives, and as much as I can possibly do!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 4:03 am

"Me? I vould love to, Herm-own-ninny! It is amazing how much vork you put into this," he says proudly because his friends are so cool. "And I'm glad you like that hat. I thought you vould be able to use it for the house elves. It took a vile to get the ear holes right," he explained with a nod.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 1st 2010, 4:07 am

Hermione smiles, because it is apparent that he put a lot of work into the hat. "Well, I think it's brilliant. Er, my arms are getting sort of tired. This book is rather heavy, so I think I'll head back to the common room now. See you later?" she says with a grin, because now she will see him every day.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 4:08 am

Viktor smiles. "Okay. I vill see you later, Herm-own-ninny," he says happily before giving her one more hug and going off to explore more of the castle in search of Cedric and Harry.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 6:14 pm

Seeing as it was very difficult to choose a location...Scorpius will just be here, on his way to the Great Hall. After all, there is no way he would willingly go the library unless there was a guaranteed shag going to to happen. Anyway. He is confident, sexy, and arrogantly pushing his way through the little first years on their way to breakfast.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 6:20 pm

Rose walked down the hall a little ways behind Scorpius. She noticed his familiar blonde head pushing first years aside and rushed over to help the poor kids. "Malfoy," she greets coldly, "Leave them alone! What did they ever do to you? The hall is big enough for all of you."

Let's say they already know and hate each other, yeah?
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next