Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Floor

+8
Albus Severus Potter
Penelope Rosier
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Beatrice Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dance Floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance Floor

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 4:46 am

"I'm sure you'll find somevon eventually. There's lots of people here," he said, twirling her around as the song ended and noticing Rad over by the table..Alone. "Anyvay, it vos fun talking to you, Bea, but I'll talk to you later, alright?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 4:50 am

Molly Prewett wrote:Molly squeals with laughter as Rad dips her almost to the floor, the rush of blood to and from her head so quickly making it spin just a bit again, her arms automatically wrapping around him for support. "Like, how much have you had?" she jokes, because she thinks Rad must be seeing things. But oh, nope, there it is - Viktor's dancing with some chick wearing a cool tutu. "Whoa, workin' the tutu there. Neato. I dunno, maybe those straight boys are just, like, totally bummed that they can't move like you and Viktor. But you know what? They're totally not even trying, just standing there like big jealous lumps of lameo, so whatever. I'll just be over here, having fun, until one of them decides to work up a little courage or something," she says lightly, secretly elated to still be dancing with Rad for however long she gets to.

Caradoc laughs heartily and shrugs. "I have NO fuckin' clue! I just keep drinkin', it's all part of the fun, yeah? To lose your mind at a party like this, get fucked up, have some fuckin' fun, and have some fun fuckin' while you're fucked up! And yeah, they're a big bunch of lameo, but I can't help it if I'm just way cooler than they will ever be, right? Right. And sexier, y'know, 'cause see, unlike them, I know how to dress well. But really, is there some unwritten rule, that straight guys can't rock a glam outfit? I dunno," he said, bringing her close to dance again, but just then, the song changes to a slow one, and out of the corner of his eye he sees Viktor leaving the girl, and a grin makes its way back onto his face. "Ah, shit, slow songs, I'm a little too drunk and happy for that kinda thing, mind if we get back to dancin' in a lil' while? How's about you go chat up one of them cuties, I'm gonna sit down for a bit, yeah? These people are startin' to rush, my head's spinnin', I'm gonna need a short bit," he said, letting go of her finally. "I'll catch up with you in a bit?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 4:56 am

Molly is sort of lost in her own head, barely paying attention to Rad's words because it's far more fun just to let him move with her and pull her close and oh... She blinks as if coming out of a daydream when he pulls away. "What? Oh, right, sure!" she bubbles, masking her disappointment. "I'll, like, totally catch up with you later," she says and struts off in search of someone to take her mind of things for a while.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 5:01 am

And Rad stumbles off to go get drunker elsewhere.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 5:02 am

Viktor Krum wrote:"I'm sure you'll find somevon eventually. There's lots of people here," he said, twirling her around as the song ended and noticing Rad over by the table..Alone. "Anyvay, it vos fun talking to you, Bea, but I'll talk to you later, alright?"

"Oh, okay," she calls perkily, contrary to the sinking feeling in her stomach. With a little sigh she shrugged and decided some air would be great so she made her way over to the windows.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 3rd 2010, 5:55 am

Parvati is here, looking around. She is bored and wants some hot guys to show up because as of now. There aren't too many that she fancies. Except for that Sirius fellow.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 6:10 am

Fred slid through the crowd and out to the dance floor where he saw Parvati- the new head cheerleader. "Well, hello there," he said with a very not creepery grin.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 3rd 2010, 6:13 am

Parvati looked over as she saw Fred..or maybe it was George, walk up to her. She didn't mind either of them really, they were both funny and sexy. She grinned at him. "Well, Hello to you too." She said, stepping closer to him. "How have you been?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 6:43 am

"Pretty good," he said, unconsciously bobbing a bit to the music. "A bit of pranking here, a smidge of Quidditch there. Life's good. How 'bout you?" asked, looking over at her.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 3rd 2010, 6:46 am

Parvati smiles at him and shrugs lightly. "It's been pretty boring actually. Just some cheering and hanging out really...." She said and smiled at him again.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 6:53 am

"Oh yeah. You're captain this year, aren't you?" he said, acting as if he didn't know. Obviously he did though. She's a Gryffindor and head cheerleader- how could he not know?

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 3rd 2010, 6:57 am

"Yup." She says with a grin. "Head cheerleader and captain." She says with a grin. "And you are a beater again this year? Correct? With your brother." She said with a smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 7:04 am

Fred nodded. "That's right. George and I are some pretty great beaters, if I do say so myself," he said. "And I do say so." He scanned the crowd focusing on a few pretty faces then continuing on. "So, see anything you like?" he asked, with a mischievous smirk.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 3rd 2010, 7:08 am

She grinned at him. Well, now she knew that it was Fred she was talking to and not George. She glanced around the room and smirked at him. "Well, there is that Sirius Black fellow." She said, teasing him a bit. "And then there's also...." She stepped closer to him, trailing a finger down his chest. "You..." She said, looking up into his eyes with a smirk.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier October 3rd 2010, 8:13 pm

Penny walked into the mixer and looked around. She didn't really see anyone she knew yet, but there were a few cute looking guys around. She decided to just head to the dance floor and do her thing, waiting to see if anyone would come dance with her, or if anyone she knew would show up
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 3rd 2010, 9:00 pm

Al walks in looking quite dapper and spots Penny all on her own. He grins and walks over to say hello. "Hey, Penny. You look nice," he said like the polite boy he is.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier October 3rd 2010, 9:01 pm

Penny spins around when she hears Albus and smiles "Thanks! You look pretty great yourself" She grins and continues moving a little to the music. "You just get here?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 3rd 2010, 9:05 pm

"Yeah, I didn't feel like getting here early. I like to arrive fashionably late," he joked as he glanced around at everyone else. "Have you been here long?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier October 3rd 2010, 9:07 pm

She grinned and shook her head, "Nope, I'm like you, fashionably late" she laughed a little
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 3rd 2010, 9:09 pm

Al grinned and sighed as he realized Scorpius wasn't showing. Oh well, Penny was really cool so he didn't mind spending time with her. "Well, since we're both fashionably late, how about a dance?" he asked as he offered out his arm.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier October 3rd 2010, 9:12 pm

She grinned again "I would love that." She took his arm and led him further into the dance floor. She turned to face him and smirked at him, running a hand through her hair and running a finger over his chest to the music
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 3rd 2010, 9:21 pm

Al smiled as he danced with Penny, not realizing until now that her hair was actually really pretty. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked with a grin, hoping he was a good dance partner for his new friend.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 3rd 2010, 9:23 pm

Parvati got really bored with Fred because he's just standing there and not talking. So she just walked away and started dancing like this,
Dance Floor - Page 2 Tumblr_l7utojVGtT1qzjsbx
all by herself, hoping a sexy boy would join her.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier October 3rd 2010, 9:29 pm

She nodded, biting her bottom lip, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "I am now. What about you? Are you enjoying yourself?" She body rolled up, close to his body, and wrapped an arm around the back of his neck
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 3rd 2010, 9:34 pm

Rolf entered the Great Hall, deciding that it'd be a good idea to socialize...even though the only people he knows IC are Viktor and Luna. Hardy har har. He spotted a girl dancing off by herself, and he couldn't deny that she was very pretty. Still, he wasn't going to just go up to her, for that would be bold and he knew she would say "go away you creepy claw with your creepy talons" and it would just be a horribly sad and embarrassing time. So Rolf decided to get something to drink instead.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next