Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Floor

+8
Albus Severus Potter
Penelope Rosier
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Beatrice Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dance Floor Empty Dance Floor

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

Dance Floor Empty Re: Dance Floor

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 2:38 am

Caradoc drags Molly happily off to the dance floor, laughing at her comment. "No, I don't dance like that, I swear! I used to hang out with the high class, remember? I can dance, I swear," he reassured her, and with that, he promptly slung an arm around her waist and grasped her other hand with his own, and started bustin' out the moves, and Eowyn dies thinking that Molly better be glad she's dancing with Rad, not Sirius, who really only knows how to grind.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 2:43 am

But Molly loves slapping Sirius... *blinks*
Molly laughs at Rad's insistence, but it dies away when his arm anchors about her waist. Molly's got the moves herself, because you know, she's Molly Fucking Prewett, so of course she does, but it takes her a moment to overcome her confusion and nerves enough to start matching his moves with her own. After a couple of minutes of simply dancing, she smiles up at him, firmly pushing away the thoughts of how nice this feels, and how close he is. "Ok, ok, you pass. You can, like, totally dance," she giggles. "Having a good night?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 2:48 am

Rad laughed and nodded, spinning Molly around and back again, pressing her against her waist lightly, but not in a crude fashion; it was merely dancing, after all. "I most certainly am now. You've got the moves yourself, Miss Prewett," he teased, continuing to lead with ease. "How about you, beautiful? Anything on your mind?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 2:53 am

Molly blinks. Her mind? She's more focused on her waist right now, and all that gentle body contact they've got going on and how strong Rad is and how easily he leads because Molly really does like that in a man on the dancefloor even if not so much in other places sometimes and how nice all that contact feels and holyshit he asked her a question which means words are meant to be coming out of her mouth right now and oops. [I hope that was as painful to read as it was to type Razz]
She manages to twist her lips into a hint of a little smirk. "Course I do," she says, because she loves to dance. "On my mind? Nah, isn't the point of a party to have, like, as little on your mind as possible? Because I am totally cool with that right now."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 2:57 am

IT WAS PAINFUL, THANKS. "Damn straight, girl, that's why we're friends," he agreed, swinging 'round by the table and snatching a glass full of some alcoholic beverage off of it, letting go of her hand to grasp it and drink half the glass in a sip, seeing as he can drink as hit ton like that. "Want some?" he offered, still dancing as he drank and gazed at her. "By the way, I wasn't kidding you look fuckin' beautiful tonight, easily one of the most gorgeous girls in the room. I'm a lucky guy," he teased, offering her the glass.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 3:03 am

XD Molly smiles, because at least she gets to be his friend, right? She watches as he downs half a glass of whatever alcohol that was in one hit with barely a moment's interruption in their rhythm. She flushes again -Merlin, it's warm in here- when he compliments her, but when he jokes about what a lucky guy he is, it breaks her facade of cool just a bit. Before Rad can spot the flash of hurt in her eyes, she grabs the glass from his hand and throws the rest of it down her throat at once. She thinks that might have been a bad idea, because Molly's not much of a drinker, really, but right now she just doesn't care because the burning in her throat is nicely distracting from the burning in her tummy. "Thanks," she says because I just can't post her without saying something, managing to bring her smile back and putting the glass back on the table.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 3:08 am

Caradoc smiled and whirled her around, chuckling to himself as he did so. "We make quite a sight, don't you think, Mol? I think I might be a clear foot and a half taller than you, and a great deal bulkier. Sure you wouldn't be dancing with someone a little less large and muscular?" he teased, slipping his hands to her hips as the song changed to something more fast paced, glad to be dancing with her instead of whatever's about to happen with Kras, which SO didn't go well. "I like this song! Been a while since I've heard it," he said, switching to a more modern form of dancing, by which I mean, a hell of a lot closer than they were before.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 3:16 am

You are just having way too much fun with this, aren't you?
"It's Molly," she corrects automatically. She lets out a startled little huff as he pulls her closer and rests his hands on her hips, her own hands tentatively hovering at his waist, just barely touching because the little bit of alcohol, mixed with the little bit of weed she probably had earlier, mixed with far too much contact with one Caradoc Dearborn already is just making her head swim. She shrugs off his question, because even in her distracted state, she just knows that if she tries to answer that, she's going to make things worse for herself, and he's going to laugh at her, which she doesn't think she could handle right now. "I, like, don't think I know this one," she admits, her body still working in rhythm with his while she tries desperately to ignore the fluttery feeling she gets from dancing with Rad.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 3:20 am

I AM. I LOVE YOU, FELLOW BITCH <3

"Don't know it? A shame. It's got a great beat," he said, grinning down at her as he runs his hands down her sides, keeping up with the rhythm as he moves their hips together, flashing her a smile and a laugh. "Oh, come now, Molly, what's the fun if I can't even use a pet name? What would you rather I called you, then? I figured Mol was better than Short Stuff," he laughed, reaching one hand up to brush a lock of her bright red hair out of her eyes.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 3:30 am

<3 Love you too!
Molly blinks because his hands running down her sides is very very distracting and you know she's wearing heels and all which means she's doing a pretty fucking good job staying upright right now not to mention holyshit they're even closer now and yes I am just forgoing commas to be a bitch so ha ha and now she's babbling in confusion with her words all jumbling up and tumbling out together as she tries to keep coherency going. "I don't like pet names, like, really. I mean, Gid calls me Mol and I'm cool with because it's Gid and it's just totally always been that way, and Ali and Fay are always coming up with weird names because it amuses them or whatever but I totally like my name and I think people should, like, use it, you know? How come you like Rad instead of Caradoc?" she asks, then her mind goes all blank again for several long seconds because he's brushing her hair back from her face. Her eyes widen and she sort of just stares up at him for a while. Then she remembers the 'Short Stuff' crack and smacks his arm. Except she sort of forgets to explain that it was for the 'Short Stuff' line, which makes perfect sense to her because that's the moment her brain caught up with it, but reality seems to have moved on since then.

[I have to run downstairs and check on my guys, I'll be back in 10 XD]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 3:34 am

THE LACK OF COMMAS HURTS

"Mostly 'cause Caradoc's a damn mouthful, really, and I dunno, I just like it better. I'm Rad, 'cause I'm rad, geddit? Oh shit, now I know I'm getting somewhere near drunk," he laughed as he spun Molly around again, before sticking his tongue out at her. "Hey now, no hitting! It's not my fault you're a little tiny! So short tempered, too," he mocked playfully, swaying to the beat as he chuckled.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 3:46 am

*smirks*

Molly feels the tiniest bit dizzy when he spins her around, and if you give her a minute she'll probably find some way to make that Kingsley's fault because she's really good at that. She shakes her head to try and clear it, but she still feels sort of surreal and she can't help but break into giggles as he sticks his tongue out at her. "OhmyGod! Like, enough with the short jokes. It's getting to be a little much. Plus I'm totally coming up short on comebacks tonight. It's not my fault I'm little," she says, pouting playfully and letting herself forget for just a few minutes that this all means nothing to him and that he'd shag her brother before he'd go for her.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 3:55 am

"Of course it's not! There are some people who think little of you, but you've gotta remember, they're just small minded! People of your stature are in short supply, Molly! Don't think of your height as a shortcoming-- ALRIGHT! Alright, don't hit me, I'm done, I swear!" he said, bursting out laughing as he hugged her close as they danced, 'cause he just adores that Molly like she was his own sister. "And don't you pout at me, you save that cute pout for those gorgeous boys, who, by the way, are totally staring at us and glaring at me in jealousy," he said, smirking over her shoulder at some jealous dudes staring at Molly's arse, because you know they're there.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 4:03 am

"I knew I totally should've, like, worn the combat boots," Molly says, but she's laughing because Rad's little joke is funnier to Just-A-Touch-Intoxicated!Molly than it would be to Sober!Molly, hugging him back despite the urge to blush like a pomegranate because hey, there's only so much contact she can take before she has no choice but to just go with it. She vaguely wonders if she'd get away with using her height as an excuse to grope his arse, but Mya is just not letting her go there for her own good. Even though it would be kind of hilarious, JS. Her eyes shine happily as she greams up at him, then tosses her hair over her shoulder as an excuse to turn her head and check out some of those boys right back. Ooh, that one on the right is kind of cute. He's no Mr. OhmyGodyesplease, but he's no Mr. Ewnothanks! either. "Of course they are, they should all totally be jealous," she giggles.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 4:12 am

Viktor grins and leads Bea out onto the dance floor, trying very hard not to focus on her bare feet that she won't let him touch. That's just cruel, but she's adorable so he'll forgive her. He wraps his arms around her waist and dances all smooth like because Viktor Krum loves to dance. "I figured you'd be a good dancer. You seem like the dancing type," he said smiling, glad to have something to distract him from her feet.

Maybe later he'll dance like this...
Dance Floor 35arozd
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 4:14 am

Eowyn would not object to such a hilarious thing happening, although Inner!Rad just burst out laughing and facepalmed, then turned around to admire his own rock hard butt-muscles. "Oh, ow, combat boots, remind me to quit with the short jokes, if you're ever wearing them," he laughed back, totally checking out those guys as well. "And all straight, from what I can tell, although that cute one looks bi. I'll let you have that one, I think," he said with a wink, spinning her 'round again so she could get a better look, 'cause he knows her well enough. "Damn straight, 'cause you see, clearly I'm dancing with the best catch in the room, much to their dismay. I mean, really, smokin' hot, utterly hilarious sense of humor, and that spunky personality? Girl, you're as good as it gets, now work that stuff, so I can laugh when their jaws drop! Show 'em what you're made of!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 4:16 am

"I do like to dance," she admitted, smiling up at him. Her toes curled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Y'know, I never noticed how tall you were," she said, referring to the fact that her gaze was level with his ribs.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 4:20 am

"I like to dance too... Obviously." Viktor chuckles and keeps dancing, looking at Bea's face and not her feet. "Really? I guess I am sort of tall," he says with another laugh, not sure why this is funny because it's sort of not. Oh well, that's the fun of Gillyweed, I guess. "Vell, I never noticed how not tall you vere," he replies with a smirk as he continues to not look at her feet.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 4:24 am

Caradoc Dearborn wrote:Eowyn would not object to such a hilarious thing happening, although Inner!Rad just burst out laughing and facepalmed, then turned around to admire his own rock hard butt-muscles. "Oh, ow, combat boots, remind me to quit with the short jokes, if you're ever wearing them," he laughed back, totally checking out those guys as well. "And all straight, from what I can tell, although that cute one looks bi. I'll let you have that one, I think," he said with a wink, spinning her 'round again so she could get a better look, 'cause he knows her well enough. "Damn straight, 'cause you see, clearly I'm dancing with the best catch in the room, much to their dismay. I mean, really, smokin' hot, utterly hilarious sense of humor, and that spunky personality? Girl, you're as good as it gets, now work that stuff, so I can laugh when their jaws drop! Show 'em what you're made of!"

I can totally see Rad being one of those guys with all his mirrors set up just so he can see his butt better in his dressing room. She spins about twice, just for good measure, smirking at the cluster of boys as she does so. "Oh yeah," she says, settling back into moving her hips against Rad's body, which given their heights would probably be somewhere around his thighs, which makes Mya giggle. "He's totally bi. Don't know if I could, like, deal with him for very long though," she muses, because cute as he is, he's got that 'I can has threesome?' look in his eyes, and Molly Prewett does not share attention. She turns her smirk up towards Rad's face. "OhmyGod, please. Like, just showing up is 'working it' enough for a Prewett, you know. Let them work for me!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 4:31 am

Bea rolled her eyes and wrinkled her nose at him. "Well, now that we're aware of our gaping height difference," she said kind of just trailing off because she doesn't really know what to say. She looked around at all the people. "See anyone that catches your eye?" she asked.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 4:32 am

Caradoc laughed and promptly dipped her low to the ground, though his hand is steady at her lower back, and there's no chance of him dropping her. He leans down as he does so, still laughing and nodding. "That's my Molly," he said with a wide grin, pulling her back up and spinning her back into his arms, the alcohol really starting to get to him now that it's been some time since he started drinking. "Whoa, I might've had a little bit too much, because clearly my eyes are deceiving me, or is that a girl Viktor's dancing with? Well check that out, two gays dancing with two gorgeous girls, sucks to be one of them," he snorted, gesturing at the sulking guys staring.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 4:37 am

Viktor's eyes flicker over to Caradoc before he looks back at Bea and smirks. "You could say that. Though I thought there vould be some other people here," he says with a sigh, wondering why Rolf hasn't shown up yet because he would have liked to get to know him a lot better. Oh well, he'd just wait until their experimenting together with the potion's homework. "Vot about you? Any guys out there you'd like to dance vith? I'd hate to be holding you back," he teased.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 4:41 am

Molly squeals with laughter as Rad dips her almost to the floor, the rush of blood to and from her head so quickly making it spin just a bit again, her arms automatically wrapping around him for support. "Like, how much have you had?" she jokes, because she thinks Rad must be seeing things. But oh, nope, there it is - Viktor's dancing with some chick wearing a cool tutu. "Whoa, workin' the tutu there. Neato. I dunno, maybe those straight boys are just, like, totally bummed that they can't move like you and Viktor. But you know what? They're totally not even trying, just standing there like big jealous lumps of lameo, so whatever. I'll just be over here, having fun, until one of them decides to work up a little courage or something," she says lightly, secretly elated to still be dancing with Rad for however long she gets to.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell October 3rd 2010, 4:43 am

Bea looked around again and shrugged when her eyes returned to Viktor. "Not really," she admitted. "I don't really know any guys. And as outgoing as I am, I don't just pop up to random strangers and ask them to dance- er, well, I do, but there don't seem to be any unfortunate wallflowers that need pepping up," she said.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next