Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Center of the Dance Floor

+2
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Center of the Dance Floor Empty The Center of the Dance Floor

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 2:34 am

Viktor laughed as he dragged Caradoc out onto the dance floor. He smirked as he checked Caradoc out before they started dancing, wondering if it was the lights that made him look sexier or whatever the hell was in that drink because Viktor was starting to have weird cravings for physical contact right about now. I wanna kiss you, but if I do then I might miss you babe. It's complicated and stupid, Got my asked to dance by sexy Cupid. Guess he wants to play, wants to play a love game, a love game.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Center of the Dance Floor Empty Re: The Center of the Dance Floor

Post  Sirius Black October 4th 2010, 2:39 am

Caradoc laughed as well, immediately slinging his arms around Viktor's neck as he moved to the beat, not nearly as close as he'd have liked, due to his own jumbled mess of thoughts. Don't want you to hold me and love me, just wanna touch your a minute, maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it? Oh fuck it, let's have some fun, 'cause this beat is sick-- and damn, I want you take a ride on my disco stick, he thought, feeling a low growl rising in his chest as he watched the way the lights danced across Viktor's skin, and that utterly enticing look in his dark eyes, ever so inviting.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 2:55 am

"You said you liked games, didn't you?" Viktor, who was not at all okay with the distance between them, made no hesitation when he pulled Caradoc's body closer to his own. "Let's play a love game," he smirked, liking the close contact between them as they danced to Viktor's favorite singer of all time.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 4th 2010, 2:58 am

"And let me remind you, I never lose my favorite game, sugar," he replied, sliding his hands down to Viktor's waist as his vision began to blur, everything around them slowly fading into each other, his head swimming, the sounds fusing, in some horribly demented, and yet strangely exciting manner-- not that he was entirely aware of it, and why should he be, with his hands on Viktor's body? "I believe I've told you before, Viktor, I'm always up for a love game, though whether I'm in it for the love or the fame is another matter. The real question is, are you in the game, dans le love game?" he replied, his voice dropping to a husky tone, as his breath caught in his throat.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 3:00 am

And Molly is still working her way through the crowd, generally just being awesome and trying to enjoy herself even though those cute boys she scoped out with Rad before turned out to be full on Monets, and Mr. OhmyGodyesplease seems to have not shown. Damn. Her eyes are roving the dance floor, looking for potential dancing buddies when she spots Viktor and Rad. Oh, awesome, friends to dance with... Or not. Molly blinks as Viktor pulls Rad in close, completely deleting the gaps between their bodies. Her tummy drops somewhere in the vicinity of her hot stilettos and she stares, unnoticed in the crowd.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 3:20 am

Viktor grinned as he felt Caradoc's hand on his body, but wanted to set one thing straight before he did anything else. "First of all, don't call me sugar," he said with a laugh, though he really does not like that particular nickname. "And secondly, do you think I'd be here if I vosn't up for a little fun and games?" he asks with a suggestive smirk as he sets his hands on Rad's hips, not really aware that they're slowly making their way backwards towards his nicely toned arse.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 4th 2010, 3:26 am

"I'll call you whatever I want, sweet stuff, unless you wanna be denying that you're tasty," he teased, running his tongue along his lower lip as his mind flickered to what exactly Viktor's flesh might taste like, among other things. "And I'm glad you're in for playing, 'cause I'm on a mission, see, and it involves some heavy touchin', yeah," he whispered, leaning forward into Viktor's ear to do so, while simultaneously gripping Viktor firmly by the hips and yanking him forwards, swiveling his hips as he grinded against him, his eyes fluttering shut for a split second as he reveled in the feeling of their bodies rubbing together. Oh, babe, you've indicated your interest, and I'm educated in sex, yes, and now I want it bad, want it bad, a love game, a love game.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 3:48 am

Viktor just laughed at that first comment, too distracted by the spinning of the room with all of its flashing lights surrounding them. And by the sexy Caradoc's body grinding up against him of course. "Vell, I see no problem vith that if you don't mind me doing the same," he smirked as his hand firmly placed itself on Caradoc's arse, not realizing how close their faces were to each other because in Viktor's mind, they still weren't close enough. Just want to touch you for a minute, maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 3:54 am

Molly is still just standing by, unnoticed in the crowd, trying in vain to make herself turn away from the sight of Viktor and Rad all over each other. And I'm just gonna leave her here til she's needed, really.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 4th 2010, 3:58 am

Sirius, who, thanks to the stuff in Rad's drink, is now completely hyper, loopy, and totally shitfaced, swaggers up to the hottest girl he can see on the dance floor, calling out her name quite loudly, not particularly bothered by his own lack of shirt, jacket, or belt, apparently, none of which he can seem to locate, at any rate, though if he'd look at Viktor, he'd see where his jacket ended up. "MOLLY! Yo, sexy ginger!" he yelled across the floor over the music, flashing her his sexiest grin. "What're you doing in the middle of the dance floor by your lonesome?" he asked, as he made his way through the crowds towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 4th 2010, 4:02 am

Caradoc's eyes bulge slightly at the feel of Viktor's hand on his ass, and he smirks right back at him, still grinding their lower halves together, although by now he's dealing with more than just a semi, as Viktor can surely feel through their jeans. "Oh, we'll see about that, honey," he teased, and with that, using the hands gripping Viktor's hips, he removed Viktor's hands from his ass and spun him around, so Viktor's backside was against Rad's front. With his own hands clutching the Buglarian's waist, he resealed the gap between their bodies and rubbed himself against Viktor's ass in time to the beat of the song, losing himself in the moment entirely as he grinned, leaning forward to whisper in the other man's ear, tickling the nape of Krum's neck with his hot breath. "Just remember who's in control, and I don't think we'll have a problem," he replied, his eyes fluttering shut as he lost himself to the feel of the thundering bass issuing from the speakers.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 4:04 am

Having her name bellowed at her seems to be just what Molly needs to shock herself into looking away from the sexy Doctor grinding action. She turns to Sirius, her eyes flickering around him for any sign of Alice but finding none. Well, no harm in being friendly, right? She greams as she takes in his shirtless, jacketless and beltless form and then shrugs, looking around her with the puppy eyes. "I think, like, nobody here can keep up with me or something," she pouts.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 4th 2010, 4:07 am

"Oh, really now? That's a shame, though lucky for you, I'm here now," he said with his usual arrogance, grinning broadly as he slid an arm easily around her waist. "You've been a little off tonight, despite my show, y'know, I'm almost offended. Maybe you'd enjoy my performance more if I was dancing with you?" he suggested, practically hopping from one foot to the other in his hyperactive state, his eyes scanning Molly's body as his smile widens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 4:13 am

Viktor is not fucking amused, even if he is too high to realize how unamused he is. He chuckles and turns himself around, pushing himself up against Caradoc with that same smirk he's had all night. "I think you'll be the von who needs reminding of who's in charge," he retorted with a laugh as placed his hands firmly on Caradoc's waist, allowing one hand to slip under his shirt as he spoke, "No von controls Viktor Krum, blondie," he teased, though he's dead serious, or he would be if he was sober and thinking straight. The story of us, it always starts the same vith a boy and a boy, and a huh, and a game.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 4:13 am

Molly's eyes have strayed back to the grinding Doctor hotness, but a hyperactive Sirius slipping an arm about her pulls her attention easily back to him. She greams again, shaking her head as if to clear the Wrackspurts. "It's just been, like, a really weird night, you know? You should totally dance with me, it would definitely be an awesome show," she says, shifting her body so they're chest to chest, which is beneficial not only for dancing, but also for the fact that Molly's field of vision is now almost entirely blocked by Sirius. She rests one hand on his chest, because where else is she meant to put it right now? DO NOT ANSWER THAT, SIRIUS BLACK.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 4th 2010, 4:19 am

HOW CAN YOU ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT AND NOT EXPECT ME TO ANSWER IT, WOMAN!? FUCKING TEASES! Sirius grins right back at her, completely oblivious to Doctor yuckiness, which is how he sees it, anyway, and focuses his full attention on Molly, which he's sure she likes. He knows girls like her, and he knows that at times like this, they only want one thing, and that's attention and affection, and adoration, no matter if it's pretense or not, and so he glues his eyes to her face, not her rack, for as much as he can, though his eyes do flicker downward-- how can they not? But at any rate, he wraps his arms around her shoulders, dancing intimately with her, though not nearly so much as the two horny boys nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 4th 2010, 4:23 am

"No? We'll see about that, babe," he replied smoothly, grinning as Viktor does exactly what Rad wants-- he puts up a fight for power, one he can't win, but one he's willing to try damn hard to win anyway. With his hands around Viktor's ass, he forces their bodies as close together as possible, returning the smirk with equal satisfaction as he gropes the other man's ass, not a care in the world for who might see, because to him, right now, nothing fucking matters, but the proximity of their bodies, the feel of that tight ass, and the lustful look reflected in the eyes of both men. "It's about time we really played this love game, Viktor," he said, swinging his arms up and around his neck, then placing one hand on Viktor's chin, tilting his face slightly upwards to meet his gaze, their lips barely an inch a part. "Let's play the game," he whispered, and at the same time, 'cause Eowyn assumes we're still going with that plan, Viktor and Rad both bring their lips together, finally beginning the next round of their game.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 4:28 am

*gigglesnorts*
Molly doesn't miss Sirius checking out her rack, because she's not blind. Well, she's kind of impressed that he's not blind right now, because he's pretty slaughtered, it seems. Still a great dancer, though, and Molly moves her hips easily against his, because it does feel nice to be just a little bit wanted, and appreciated, and recognised. She's felt so off-centre lately with all these messy feelings for Rad, and Kingsley giving her hell at every turn, that Sirius' attention goes a long way to remind her that she is friendly, and awesome, and gorgeous, and she does deserve attention. Her other hand comes up and she braces both against his chest as she moves against him, smirking up at him just a little because it's all about the attitude when it comes to being sexy.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 4th 2010, 4:33 am

Sirius knows that as well, about the attitude and the sexy, and has always been immensely turned on by the Prewett sisters, because of that one, glorious thing-- the Prewett ego. It's one thing for a girl to be gorgeous, another thing for a girl to know she's gorgeous, and another thing for a girl to know she's gorgeous, want to flaunt it, and go ahead and strut her stuff, quite the way Molly was doing right now, and more than Molly's actual physical appearance, it was more the attitude behind that greaming and girking, than anything else. He's still oblivious to the scene ongoing over his shoulder, as he's far more focused on Molly and her body, and trying to figure out just how much touching he can get away with, right about now, as he slides his hands down to her lower back, resting on her hips as they swiveled tauntingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 4:36 am

Viktor's grip on Caradoc's ass tightened as he finally gave into the kiss, moaning softly as he felt his own ass being groped with Caradoc's sexy man hands, very similar to his own which was new to him, considering he was used to dating less manly men like himself. He forgot about his surroundings because right now, the other students around them really aren't that important now that he's finally kissing the sexiest guy in Hogwarts.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 4:44 am

Molly's eyes flash a little as Sirius' hands move, the girk deepening with the knowledge that he wants her right now. For no other reason than it feels good, and she can do whatever the hell she likes (and most certainly with nothing to do with the fact that she's just caught a glimpse of Viktor and Rad making out around Sirius for that split second she let her eyes wander), she moves closer still to Sirius, her hands trailing up around his neck. The miniscule gap left between her body and Sirius' is charged with the hot tension of two egos feeding each other, two bodies that know their value encouraging and challenging each other through every move.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass October 4th 2010, 4:46 am

Go die in Annie's hole, why don't you.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 4th 2010, 4:50 am

Let's get a few things straight.

1. Sirius is very, very drunk.
2. Sirius is very, very high.
3. Molly Prewett looks like this:

The Center of the Dance Floor Alyson-hannigan-pic1

4. Those hands? They're on Sirius' neck, a very horny, delirious, and drunk Sirius' neck, while their bodies are very, very, very close.
5. He has completely forgotten about Alice, along with all the other Prewett siblings.

And these five things lead up to one very stupid, and also very awesome action, taken by Sirius, which is to say, he promptly places both his hands on either side of Molly's face, and while still dancing to the beat, albeit rather drunkenly and stumbling slightly, he promptly presses his lips to Molly's, and in the moment of surprise he's caught her in, he most certainly lets his tongue slip out of his mouth and into hers, and in doing so says goodbye to anything he might have thought in his rational mind.

[PAUSED UNTIL GIDEON SIGNS ON AND POSTS.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 4th 2010, 4:52 am

Daphne Greengrass wrote:Go die in Annie's hole, why don't you.

UM LOL SEE ABOUT THAT I LOVE YOU??

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass October 4th 2010, 4:54 am

I think I'll just go and be forever alone now, thanks.

YOU WANT TO SEE MY RIGHT HOOK OR SOMETHING? YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum