Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallows at the Lake

+18
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Louis Weasley
Marco Montague
Alice Prewett
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Remus Lupin
Trent Bennett
Tristan Raksha
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Elise Black
22 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Shallows at the Lake Empty Shallows at the Lake

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 8:53 am

The lake was crowded in the afternoon heat, but Rose went straight to some quiet shallows. for a moment she felt a little guilty for automatically walking past everyone, wondering if Louis would have wanted to stop and talk. Merline, she was so hopeless. She mentally shrugged and stepped around a tentacly thing that kind of looked like a baby Squidly. "Ah, here we are!" she said cheerfully, setting her parasol down in the grass and slipping off her sandals. "It's perfect. Quiet, warm, sheltered... There'll be lots of them. Oh look! There's one! Wait no... that's an actual brain. huh. Weird." She grinned and sat down, slipping her feet into the water and patting the ground next to her, inviting Louis to sit.

Back to top Go down

Shallows at the Lake Empty Re: Shallows at the Lake

Post  Elise Black May 5th 2010, 9:00 am

"There's an actual brain? Who does that?" Louis stared, in awe, at the crazy brain that was in the shallows. He shrugged and walked over to sit beside her, taking in the view of the area. He hadn't noticed the people they had walked by, but he hadn't cared much for them anyway. His eyes had been stuck on Rose - the intriguing girl who had punched Zacharias in the face, who was an avid reader of the Quibbler, and who wanted to help him learn about creatures that may or may not exist. He hoped that they did exist because it meant they could spend many afternoons like this. He looked over at Rose and smiled, "So! Teach me what to do, Miss Zeller!"
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 9:18 am

Rose picked her parasol up again and leaned it against her shoulder. You know. Like people hold parasols. Whatever. "Now we wait," she said. "They look kind of like brains, only lighter, and they have tentacle thingies but those are hard to see sometimes. They come out of the water sometimes to look around or something. No one really knows why. Do you like peanut butter and honey tortillas?" [don't mock me I love them] She had brought honey, peanut butter, and tortillas in case she got hungry. She had decided she was starting to really like Louis. He was interested in all the things no one else believed in - 'cept Luna - and he had been nice to her. She smiled to herself and poked Louis with her parasol, fighting down the wicked giggle that naturally went with the action.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black May 5th 2010, 9:28 am

Louis' eyes stared intensely down at the water. He wanted to see one of these buggers in the flesh and live to tell Zacharias that he was wrong and a lying lyer who lyes. His gaze refused to leave the water for a few moments, hoping one of them would jump out of the water and say hello. He blinked, not realizing he had nearly won a staring contest with a water. What a BAMF. He looked over at Rose and smiled, "Sounds delicious!" His eyes returned to the lake and he continued to look for the aquavirus maggots. He nearly fell into the lake when he was poked by Rose's parasol. He turned around and his jaw dropped, "Rose! Nuh uh, not cool!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into the water, because he was AWESOME. And his little sister did not this. No. She did not. Dom would never. Because she's weird. We're listening to a song that said a little sister wrote this. So, I put this here. The end.
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 9:38 am

Rose gasped. "No - no, put me down! No! NOT COOL!" She sat up slowly, her hair dripping, completely soaked. "I can't believe you did that!" She stood up and made sure to scowl extra fiercely at Louis, then as soon as his back was turned, she tackled him into the water. Two could play at this game. Yeah. Try to win your staring contest NOW. I DARE YOU.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black May 5th 2010, 9:45 am

"Shouldn't have poked me with a - " Louis never got to finish his response before he was tackled and fell under the water's surface. His hands grasped at the water's vastness, trying to get back up to where the oxygen was. Oxygen was what he needed to breath. To live. To be awesome. When he was able to resurface, he turned and arched a brow at Rose. He posed all ninja-like. He gestured for her to attack with his right hand, in his ninja stance, "Bring it, Rose. Let's get this tackle started!" He lunged for her and began to tickle her, because men love to make girls feel weakened by the tickle technique.
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 9:55 am

Rose smirked, and was getting ready to tackle Louis again when he started tickling her. She tried to step away, but he wouldn't let her. Eventually she fell into the water, gasping for breath from all the tickling, dragging Louis down with her. Under the water, she was still giggling from the tickling, and managed to swallow some water. She pushed up to the surface and took a lungful of sweet, sweet air, coughing a little and getting her breath back. "Oh you JERK!" She grinned and dragged him under the water again. Rose Zeller would SO win this war.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black May 5th 2010, 10:05 am

Rose Zeller would not win this war. It would NOT happen. Louis fake gasped when she tackled him and he fell beneath the water once more. So much for searching for aquavirus maggots. Instead, they were outdoing the Loudric cuteness at the Quidditch Pitch because Rouis was that awesome. It was. It could not be beat. It kicked the living canoodle out of Lolf. Did you know that? Probably not. Anyways, Louis picked her up again and took her back to the shore setting her down on the edge, "Alright, Rose! I think it's time you calm down a bit!" He chuckled and looked at her, with her dripping wet hair. He knew he didn't look much better. He ruffled up his hair and plopped up beside her, staring back down at the water, "You don't think the aquavirus maggots are going to be frightened off, right?"
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 10:13 am

Rose won the war in spirit. That's what really matters. She folded her arms in front of her chest and "hmphed" at Louis. She pulled her wand out of her bag and started to dry herself off, occasionally sending jets of water at Louis. "Probably..." she said, realizing that was what they had come for, and not awesome water tackle fights and flirting and cuteness. "Oh well... It looks like Squidly was coming over here anyway." As she waved to the giant squid, a tentacle came out of the water and waved back. "The aquavirus maggots don't like Squidly. I think they're scared of him. He's a big softy, though." She giggled quietly as a tentacle came out of the water and wrapped around Louis ankle, tugging softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black May 5th 2010, 10:18 am

"Hey!" Louis yelped when Rose sent water at him. He shook his head and pulled out his own wand, NOT THE SEXUAL KIND, and dried off. Once everything was back to normal, he returned his gaze back to the lake and gently swayed his legs back and forth in the water, "Ah, well, maybe we can come out here another time and look for them. I'm free any day this week, you know," He turned and flashed a grin, before he felt something with a slimy texture grasp his ankle. He did not scream because sexy men like Louis do not scream. He let his hand breach the water's surface and used his index finger to stroke the tentacle, "Aw, Squidly's pretty cool," he said, not to anyone in particular. He hadn't had this fun a day in a long time. It was better than....what was his name? I think it started with a Q.
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 10:28 am

Rose smiled and leaned her head on Louis' shoulder. She was so much better than Q-man. First of all, she was a girl and had lovely girl parts, which is good because there are too many gay people on this forum. Not that gay people are bad, or not cute or anything. It's just that there's so many... Anyways, Rose was supercool. "That would be nice..." she said. She had decided she could spend every day here at the lake with Louis. Except for days in the winter when the lake was frozen. But even then they could iceskate. It had already been one of the best days she'd had in a while, if not the best ever. She swirled her feet around Squidly's tentacles, and realized she was still smiling, and couldn't stop.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black May 6th 2010, 6:53 am

Rose was, indeed, super cool. Q-man had been nice and all, but Louis needed someone who wouldn't dump him for the next famous Quidditch player. He smiled when Rose rested her head on his shoulder and he gently let his head rest over hers, "I think we'd have loads of fun," he murmured, thinking about it. In the winter, when it was snowy, they could indeed ice skate or go share butterbeers at the Three Broomsticks. He could plan so many things! He moved his hand over and took her hand into his because he was being cutesy and this was cutesy. Rouis was cutesy. Rouis is greater than anything else. It is cuter than anyone else. If you think we're wrong, well, turn around. There's a sign there that says: YOU'RE WRONG. ROUIS WINS. If it's not there, it must have bought one of those mass-produced invisibility cloaks. Damn.
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 7:04 am

Rose gave Louis' hand a squeeze and scooted just a little closer. Already the sun was setting, because this is AWF and we don't have to follow any rules here, including those of physics and time. Blame magic. "I guess we should go back..." she said, but she didn't want to leave. She felt like she could sit here forever with Louis, pushing back the sunset with sheer force of willpower, and maybe adding a rainbow or two. And perhaps some bunnies. Because Rouis is officially the cutest pairing in the history of AWF, and bunnies and rainbows are completely appropriate for such cute a pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black May 6th 2010, 7:23 am

Louis frowned slightly, but he couldn't keep them out much later. He nodded slowly, "Okay. Let's head back, but we can hang out in the common room a bit, right?" He asked, trying not to sound hopeful. He failed. It was impossible not to sound hopeful when you were involved in Rouis cuteness. It was cuter than anything cute. Anything. Bunnies and rainbows? Cuter. Angeorge? Cuter. Remione? Cuter. Panco? ...Cuter. You may not think so, but Rouis is the cutest darn thing on the planet. Cry with jealousy! CRY! Anyway, Louis lifted his head off hers and stood up, holding his hand out for her to grab. He had a plan before they went their separate ways in the common room. A cute plan. Who am I kidding, there can be no other type of plan.
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 7:34 am

Rose grabbed her parasol and put her bag back over her shoulder before grabbing Louis' hand and dragging herself off the comfortable ground, which is NOT an oxymoron, I swear. And I even go camping. So I know all about being on the ground. It sucks is comfortable as shit. "Of course," she said, smiling. She knew she would have trouble tearing herself away from Louis' company back in the common room. They started walking toward the castle, Rose still holding Louis' hand and swinging her parasol. "I totally would have beaten you in that tackle war, by the way," she said, breaking the peaceful silence. Because she so would have won. No doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise Black May 6th 2010, 7:40 am

"I challenge you to a rematch," Louis smirked. He really liked tackle fights. No, that wasn't it. He needed another excuse to see Rose. Cue the 'Awwwww'. Louis was glad to have time with her in the common room because he found himself really liking Rose. They would find aquavirus maggots and maybe go to Sweden and look for snorkacks. It was all so invigorating! Wait. He was getting ahead of himself. He could feel himself blushing and immediately pushed it down. The Weasley blush was not something wonderful. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and he led them up to the common room.

ROUIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER.
ADMIT IT.
SAY "AWWWWW"
Elise Black
Elise Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 6th 2010, 7:42 am

[I WOULD BE COMING UP WITH ALL SORTS OF WITTY COMEBACKS ABOUT HOW REMIONE IS THE EPITOME OF CUTE, BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE THE HEART RIGHT NOW. YOU GUYS ARE VERY CUTE THOUGH.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 6th 2010, 7:47 am

Hermione J Lupin wrote:[YOU GUYS ARE SO MUCH CUTER THAN REMIONE IT'S RIDICULOUS. I CANNOT GET OVER HOW CUTE YOU GUYS ARE. IT'S SO ADORABLE AND CUTE.]

Oh, well thanks!

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 6th 2010, 7:48 am

King Kong wrote:
Hermione J Lupin wrote:[YOU GUYS ARE SO MUCH CUTER THAN REMIONE IT'S RIDICULOUS. I CANNOT GET OVER HOW CUTE YOU GUYS ARE. IT'S SO ADORABLE AND CUTE.]

NO, WE'RE REALLY NOT! NOTHING BEATS REMIONE! I LOVE YOU HERMIONE!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha May 10th 2010, 3:41 am

Raksha wandered down to the Lake, away from Dom and Teddy in case they were still busy. He carried his guitar and a pencil stub in his pocket. Gently setting the instrument on a natural dock m ade of large boulders, he pulled out some composition paper. He wanted to finish the song today and send it to his bff Lacey Mosley because he was secretly Sammerr Bhattacharya because it had been itching int he back of his mind, even more than the need to Change itched.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Bennett May 10th 2010, 3:44 am

Trent walked out to the lake engrossed in his book. He walked past Teddy and Dom and kept walking. Trent stopped only when he walked straight into Tristan. He looked up from his copy of 1984 "Oh, sorry"
Trent Bennett
Trent Bennett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha May 10th 2010, 3:48 am

Raksha dropped his pencil and bit back a curse as he searched for it. He turned to the new boy and waved. "All good." he grinned his puppy grin and if he had beena real puppy his tongue would have been lolling all over. "I'm Raksha." He held out his right hand.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin May 10th 2010, 3:50 am

[JOELLLLL I LOVE YOU!! *glomps Wolfy Jr*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha May 10th 2010, 3:51 am

[OMG REMUSSS -glomps back- WOLFY Sr.!1]
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Bennett May 10th 2010, 3:51 am

"I'm Trent." Trent stared at Raksha's hand for a second then doggy-eared the page he was reading, closing the book.
Trent Bennett
Trent Bennett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next