Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+19
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Dean Thomas
Nikki Orwell
Katie Bell
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Angela Braddock
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
HorcruxHunter
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Molly Prewett
23 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 38 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 3:29 am

[Brilliant.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 3:46 am

[I'm at work guys, I'll be home in like 2 hours, 2 1/2 tops Wink ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 3:47 am

[Awesome, that gives me time to finish homeworkkk Very Happy]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 3:48 am

[you know, I can just picture you sitting there, bouncing with excitement! Razz]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 5th 2010, 3:49 am

[aaaaaggggh what is going on??????? i've been away all day and having a hell of a time getting caught up....oh and i have a mic now Herms!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 5th 2010, 3:50 am

[MYA. OMG. MYA. I OFFICIALLY GAVE UP ON EVOTTER. WANNA DO IT?]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 3:51 am

[yaaaaaaaaaaay well Pansy's just found Mya all alone in the tower, and apparently she's still a little hissy over that whole 'I screwed her boyfriend' thing... I'll jump on skype as soon as I get home from work so I can hear your lovely voice! yaaaaaaaaaay]
[ps - I did Sirius' homework and now we're friends again]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 3:52 am

[Did the Jamescopter crash!? Because the Jamescopter can crash into me anytime *winkwink*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 3:52 am

[Mya, just letting you know, James would totally probably end up in the Hospital Wing, thanks to Lily. Who will also probably disown you as a bff. >_> That, and she would totally run to comfort poor Remus because Remione is the awesome-est crazy pairing on here....]

Last edited by Lily Evans on April 5th 2010, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 5th 2010, 3:53 am

[I'm about to tell Lily IC in the common room if you want to watch? We'll see just what crashes]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 5th 2010, 3:55 am

[holy crap guys hold on let me get caught up here hahahahahah i'm sooo confused!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 3:55 am

[holy crapola, I go to work for a couple of hours and THIS happens!? I'll creep for a little bit, but I'm only on break for a few more minutes Very Happy ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 3:58 am

[Yeah, Mya you can read it later if need be. Remus: James gave up on Evotter and therefore is no longer a waffle. So...yeah. Sevily is now Lily's only pairing. Except Hermione totally seems to be considering ditching you for James. >_> ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 5th 2010, 4:01 am

[>.> i don't like this hahahahahaha]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 4:07 am

[Me neither. But it'll work at least for Lily. Just not exactly canon. :/ ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 6:18 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:
Hermione J Granger wrote:*Hermione climbs to the top of the Astronomy tower and settles on the ledge with a book. She finds this place depressing, but she wanted a quiet place to read without the interruption of the insane prank war that seems to be raging throughout Hogwarts. She smiles a little at the silence around her and begins to read.*

[Wow, so much randomness. Blue's Clues? Hahaha
Not on for good quite yet, still doing homework (or at least, attempting to) but figured I might as well get this started.]

Pansy made her way up the stairs of the astronomy tower, spiral after long spiral. After spending last night and much of today in the hospital wing, she was looking forward to a bit of fresh air. Pushing the door open, she saw that she wasn't the only one up on the tower. Granger. And alone, at that. The wheels in her head were turning, and she could feel her heart beginning to race. She somehow stopped herself from reaching for her wand and hexing her straight off, thinking it was really much more fun to play with your food first. "Come up to think of jumping, Granger? Not a very original way to off yourself, but I expected as much."

[Pansikins I'm here for hours now Very Happy ]

*Hermione is so absorbed in her book that she fails to notice the sound of approaching footsteps, but the sneering voice breaks through her reverie at once and her head snaps up. She fights the urge to roll her eyes. Didn't these Slytherins have lives of their own to be getting on with? She slides off the ledge - she knows enough to avoid tempting Parkinson to try and shove her over and she wouldn't put it past her either - and takes a few steps to the side, so her back is facing a wall.*

You wish, Parkinson.

*She sees the look in the Slytherin's eyes and her back straightens, she meets her contemptuous glare with one of her own*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 6:36 am

Pansy noticed as Hermione moved away from the ledge toward a wall. At least she was smart enough to do that. But I wouldn't end this so easily. "Well if that's not the case, why're you up here? Hiding from the world? Realized just how many lives you've screwed up?" She takes a few steps forward, knowing Granger's stuck backed up against a wall. She won't reach for her wand, not yet. Maybe this will be a verbal argument. A few harsh words, few tears from the Gryffindor maybe, and it'll be over. Yeah right.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 6:49 am

*Hermione stands still as Parkinson advances, not letting herself be intimidated quite so easily. She remembers the condition Remus had been in when he'd dueled with her and she doesn't enjoy the prospect, her hands appear loose and relaxed at her side, but she's ready to snatch her wand up within a nanosecond. Constant vigilance and all that. But Remus, she also remembers, had not fought back. Hermione's not going to take Parkinson's bullying lying down.*

Not that it's any of your business, but I was up here enjoying the peace and quiet... until a minute ago.

*She can't help but roll her eyes the tiniest bit at Parkinson's barb about her ruining lives.*

Honestly, don't give me so much credit, take a little responsibility for ruining your own life. Or, at least, give Malfoy his due as well.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 7:05 am

"Oh, it's not just him, love." she sneered. Pansy saw Granger's hands twitching at her sides, but ignored them. She wasn't worried about a speed-spell contest. She was quick, and she didn't doubt her ability to defend herself. This would be different from fighting her other half. Hermione might actually try and fight back. This would be more interesting, at least, having an opponent that would fight back. "Though I do wonder what you did to him to make him want to kill himself." She held off from grabbing her wand just yet, her hands calmly at her sides. She stared the Gryffindor down, hardly restraining the smirk that crept to her lips. "Hopefully you'll actually have something to defend yourself with, unlike your precious Lupin."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 7:11 am

*She swallows. She hadn't know Malfoy had wanted to kill himself and it didn't make her feel good. It hadn't made her feel good when she'd heard Snape had thrown himself from the tower that time, either - she wasn't some sadistic Slytherin like the girl in front of her. She'd done some terrible things, some hurtful things, but she wasn't proud of it, didn't take any real pleasure in the suffering of others. She keeps her voice clear and even.*

I'm sorry Parkinson, but I've got no idea what you're talking about.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 7:19 am

"Oh, please. Don't play stupid with me, Granger." She narrowed her eyes at the Gryff, remembering how broken up he'd been when he came back to the common room that night. If not for Snape, she probably wouldn't have ever seen Draco alive again. "Whatever you said to him, he was going to throw himself off this tower because of it. Isn't that the second person to try and kill themselves because of you? Bet you're proud of that track record, aren't you?" It was making her crazy fighting verbally when she knew her wand was so close to her fingertips, but she held off. Granger hadn't made a move yet, and she had a few things she wanted to get sorted first.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 5th 2010, 7:25 am

[So I take it Pansy is on the list of people who must never ever ever find out about the Snaco? If that's the case I won't mention it. If she already knows, let me know before you respond and I'll edit this post accordingly.]

*Her eyes narrow - she's not about to let on her feelings on the subject, especially not to the girl in front of her, always looking for a weakness, looking for ammunition, looking for a sore point to turn to her advantage. She continues to glare at Parkinson, her voice flat and cold.*

Like I said - you fools need to start taking responsibility for your own actions. What sort of person tries to kill themselves over words?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 7:37 am

[Yeah, never never ever should Pansy learn about Snaco.
Also, I blame James for how slow this is going, because I am rather distracted by PB&J arguing.]

Pansy smirks, knowing she's found a sore spot by the way she reacted. "Fools? You should know all about how words can hurt, Granger. They're about the only weapon you have, it seems. More than Remus, anyway." She moved her hand toward her wand a bit, before resisting. Not yet. Not yet. Pansy glared at her, waiting for the opportune moment to get this started. Her heart told her to go for it, but she knew better. She knew she had to plan this out right to make it worth it in the end. She would be satisfied with this fight, and that was all there was to it. "When I went after Remus, I had sympathy. I actually felt sorry for him, I really did. He had a decision to make and his answer needed swaying." She took a few steps forward, toe to toe with the Gryffindor, staring her down from inches away. "To think, I helped you out in that situation. I made him swear to go back to you." Her laugh was cold. "I felt sorry for the spineless git. You, however, not so much." She smirked, the corner of her lips curling with malice and utter joy. She couldn't think of anything that made her feel quite as good as she did in the moments of a duel. There was something about the adrenaline and uncontrollable aspect of it excited her. She could feel her blood pulsing through her veins, heart leaping, muscles tensing for action. There was almost nothing like a good fight.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 5th 2010, 7:40 am

[jbfh, Pansy. JBFH!!]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 7:41 am