Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 14 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 13th 2010, 3:54 am

Gellert Grindelwald wrote:"I don't see it. Or--sorry, let me rephrase. Allowing yourself to do it. See, in a purely hypothetical situation, if I asked you to dance, you would neither allow yourself to, nor want to. Am I correct?" He smiles at her, clicking his tongue stud against the roof of his mouth a couple times.

Pansy regarded him beneath half-lidded eyes. "Precisely," she answered with a sort of smirk. Someone shouted her name, or at least a nickname, and she turned to see Roo. "Hello, Roo," she answered, smiling as much as she could manage.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:55 am

"Well hi there Kingsley, ah, what a party... haha, loud music and lots of people in your way all the time, great way to spend the night" Daphne says, grinning at the sarcastic comment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 3:55 am

Fred laughed and followed her to the table.

[Ugh. Lame post. D:]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 3:55 am

Dom smiles as she hands him a cup from the table. "No alcohol for either of us, we don't need it."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:55 am

James Potter wrote:James didn't seem to notice that Sirius has spoken. "Diffindo!" he yelled, his wand pointed straight at Sirius, and YOU CAN'T HEAL IT WITH EPISKEY BECAUSE I SAID SO DUH. "I read your note," he said, "and you expect me to talk quietly with you after what you said, what you did? I don't think so."

[Oh lord. Is it possible to move this to another thread where it's easier to follow, as it's actual plot line? It'd be easier to read... Maybe make an 'outside the great hall' thread]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:56 am

*notices new girl sitting down* [you daphne]

hi im seamus!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 13th 2010, 3:57 am

Fred Weasley wrote:Fred laughed and followed her to the table.

[Ugh. Lame post. D:]

"What kind of cookies do you like? I am a sugar cookie kind of girl. I know, boring, right?" She helped herself to the cookie, nibbling it and people watching.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 3:57 am

Severus Snape wrote:Severus is about to answer her when a flash of red hair catches his eye over her shoulder, and his jaw drops. If he wasn't seeing it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have thought it possible for Lily to look even more beautiful than she did the last time he'd seen her. He kind of just sits there with his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide, completely forgetting all his surroundings.

"Severus?" Narcissa asked, concerned. "Sev? Sev you there?" she leaned over the table and waved her hand in front of his face. "What are you--" she followed his gaze and saw Lily. Her face seemed to transform and a wide grin spread across it. "Is that her? Ooh, call her over!" had she not had a bit of dignity, she would've waved around and shouted her name, but such was not the case.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:57 am

"Hey! I'm Daphne nice to meet you!" She smiles, kinda glad to have someone to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 3:57 am

"Right!" He clinked glasses with her and takes a sip. "Sorry I didn't ask you to come to the gala with me...." he looks down awkwardly..
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:59 am

so besides the dance and duel and exiting stuff, whats up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery April 13th 2010, 3:59 am

[SEV. if you want to. Is it possible to move all the existing posts of it, too?]

Roo smiled at Pansy and tucked her wand away discreetly. Apparently no one had seen her beat down Scorpius, but that was okay. "Who's this?" she asked brightly, then checked herself and tried to look a little more intimidating, or at least sexy. Slytherin girls weren't... bright.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 4:00 am

"Eh, nothing much really, just got bored and decided to see what all the commotion was down here"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 4:00 am

Narcissa Black wrote:
"Severus?" Narcissa asked, concerned. "Sev? Sev you there?" she leaned over the table and waved her hand in front of his face. "What are you--" she followed his gaze and saw Lily. Her face seemed to transform and a wide grin spread across it. "Is that her? Ooh, call her over!" had she not had a bit of dignity, she would've waved around and shouted her name, but such was not the case.

Severus takes quite a bit to snap out of it. "Huhwha?" he asked, making the violins in his head stop playing long enough to listen to her. "Come," he said, still trying to put his eyes back into their sockets as he offered her his hand, walking over to Lily with his arm around Cissa's waist. "Lily! You did come!" he said with a smile. "I'd like you to meet Narcissa. Narcissa, this is Lily," he said, beaming up at his love.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 4:01 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:Pansy regarded him beneath half-lidded eyes. "Precisely," she answered with a sort of smirk. Someone shouted her name, or at least a nickname, and she turned to see Roo. "Hello, Roo," she answered, smiling as much as she could manage.
"Thought so," he said, standing up, and picking up his firewhiskey, finishing off the glass. "Well you go have fun," he says, shrugging, "or not. That--I suppose--is up to you." With that, he walks away from her, searching for a for somebody he knew (and secretly Albus, of course), throwing a careless smirk behind his shoulder.

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 4:01 am

"It's fine. The whole thing was rather short notice and I'm sure you're still a bit...conflicted," she answers then takes a sip of her drink.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 13th 2010, 4:02 am

Teddy walked into the Gala late after returning from the dungeons and taking a good, long shower. He looked around, feeling guiltly for not being there when Fleur was ready. He saw her dancing with another boy, however, and breathed a sigh of relief. At least she looked like she was having fun. He sat down at a table and waited for the song to end.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 4:03 am

[moved it roo]

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 4:03 am

Faye stepped away from the two whoevers and continued to dance. She did not like people getting into her personal zone without permission. No, she did not.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley April 13th 2010, 4:04 am

[MORE POSTING FAIL. SORRY, I'LL JUST LOG OUT OF ALICE, OKAY?]

Last edited by Alice Prewett on April 13th 2010, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 4:04 am

Teddy Lupin wrote:Teddy walked into the Gala late after returning from the dungeons and taking a good, long shower. He looked around, feeling guiltly for not being there when Fleur was ready. He saw her dancing with another boy, however, and breathed a sigh of relief. At least she looked like she was having fun. He sat down at a table and waited for the song to end.

Kingsley watched a kid he hadn't met before walk in. He was bored so he went over. "Hello. May I join you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 13th 2010, 4:04 am

Roonil Wazlib wrote:Roo smiled at Pansy and tucked her wand away discreetly. Apparently no one had seen her beat down Scorpius, but that was okay. "Who's this?" she asked brightly, then checked herself and tried to look a little more intimidating, or at least sexy. Slytherin girls weren't... bright.
Gellert Grindelwald wrote:"Thought so," he said, standing up, and picking up his firewhiskey, finishing off the glass. "Well you go have fun," he says, shrugging, "or not. That--I suppose--is up to you." With that, he walks away from her, searching for a for somebody he knew (and secretly Albus, of course), throwing a careless smirk behind his shoulder.

"Yeah, we'll see." She rolled her eyes carelessly as he left. There was something about him that she couldn't decide if it intrigued her or annoyed her. "Uh, that was," she tried for a second to remember his name, realizing she hadn't exactly paid attention, too busy hating the world. "Gellert." She knew the corners of her lips must have been twitching upwards, noticing the way Roo was looking at him.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on April 13th 2010, 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 4:04 am

Severus Snape wrote:Severus takes quite a bit to snap out of it. "Huhwha?" he asked, making the violins in his head stop playing long enough to listen to her. "Come," he said, still trying to put his eyes back into their sockets as he offered her his hand, walking over to Lily with his arm around Cissa's waist. "Lily! You did come!" he said with a smile. "I'd like you to meet Narcissa. Narcissa, this is Lily," he said, beaming up at his love.

Cissy's smile seemed to widen even more as she turned to Lily. "It's so nice to meet you!" she thought about adding 'Sev's talked about you so much! Like, seriously. A LOT. You're ALWAYS mentioned.' but decided to go with "Sev's told me about you! I'm Narcissa, but feel free to call me whatever floats your boat."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 13th 2010, 4:06 am

Teddy looked up at the guy who had spoken. "Knock yourself out," he said, then quickly added "my names Teddy" so he wouldn't seem rude.

Last edited by Teddy Lupin on April 13th 2010, 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 4:06 am

Nikki Orwell wrote:
"What kind of cookies do you like? I am a sugar cookie kind of girl. I know, boring, right?" She helped herself to the cookie, nibbling it and people watching.

Fred looked over the array of sweets. "Sugar? Not really my thing. I'm more of a chocolate chip kind of guy," he said and picked a cookie, setting it on a napkin.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next