Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

+25
Snuffles
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
Romilda Vane
Nikki Orwell
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Gideon Prewett
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Alice Prewett
Claire McCann
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Peter Pan
Lucy Weasley
Tristan Raksha
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Katie Bell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
29 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 13th 2010, 2:41 am

"Well, I don't think a girl like you has to resort to such means," he says with a confident tone. He gives her a small smile, then takes another cookies from the bag and puts it in his mouth, because he needs a moment and doesn't have a twix bar handy. "So err, who do you hang out with?" he asks her while trying to change the topic so he avoids seeming even more awkward.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 13th 2010, 2:53 am

She blushes again, but quickly composes herself. "Well, my best friend's name is Dorcas. Dorcas Meadowes. She's a family friend, you could say. She spends a lot of time at my house, and she eats all our food." She chuckles. "Oh, and I know Hermione Lupin, I dunno if you know her, and Viktor Krum. They're both good friends of mine- more of my brother, really. I know a nice Puff guy too, Tristan, and a total prick from Slytherin. Yep... that's everyone I know, besides..." She stops, and glances at him. "I'm rambling, aren't I?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 13th 2010, 3:00 am

"It's okay," he grins when she suddenly stops and he digests what she says. "I like when your ramble. You look unbelievably happy talking about things like cookies and friends," he replies. "I really only know a guy named Lionel who is in Hufflepuff," he says which Dom completely makes up on the spot because she doesn't want Frank to seem like a sad little lamesauce. "Oh, and the guys in my dorm....though I haven't seen them in ages."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 13th 2010, 3:16 am

Alice giggles and replies, "cookies and friends are incredibly happy things, didn't you know?" She pats his arm and laughs again. "You seem to be the most popular guy here." She is completely joking and hopes Frank doesn't take it the wrong way, because he seems like the right guy to pollinate her he could be a good friend.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 13th 2010, 6:48 am

"Yeah, I'm one that tends to stay in my err, shell," he mumbles while scratching the back of his neck. "I dunno, I try to get to know people...but I just tend to scare them away with my awkwardness," he finds himself admitting to his future wife.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 2:38 am

"Oh, you're not THAT awkward," she says reassuringly. "Well, maybe a little. Or a lot... you just need to meet people, you know? You have to break out of the awkward turtle shell!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 2:48 am

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. I just have difficulty really finding things to talk about...like common interests. Hopefully I'll meet more people soon who can help me break out," he finds himself saying. "You know, it's really easy to talk to you," he admits.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 3:02 am

"Uh... dude. Talk about cookies. Everyone loves cookies!" She blushes slightly. "Really? I was more under the impression that it's hard to understand my speech. My mum says I talk too fast, but thanks. Maybe it's because we're future spouses? You're a cool guy Frank. And you ate... almost all my cookies." She stared at him for a second, and then pounced.

[Er... yay for cute fighting? hahaha]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 3:25 am

"Sorry," he says sheepishly. He watches as she suddenly runs at him, then tackles or pounces or whatevers him to the ground. Laughing as she does, he finds that they end up so that he is on the ground and she is on top of him. He freezes at their sudden position, extremely aware of how close together they are. Not realizing what he's doing, he tucks a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear then gives an awkward, "Umm..."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 3:36 am

Alice shivers as his hand brushes her ear. "This is an awkward position, huh?" And without thinking, she leans forward and kisses him on the mouth. She doesn't even care that she's known the guy for a half an hour.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 4:02 am

Frank remains frozen for a moment, shocked when she kisses him. When he finally registers what's really going on, his lips move hesitantly and softly at first against hers, then slowly the pressure increases. He lets out a small sigh as they kiss for a moment, then he slowly pulls back and looks at his beautiful future wife.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 4:10 am

Alice pulls away, but does not get off him. She's comfortable, dammit. "You're pretty good at that for an awkward turtle," she says smirking. "You kiss your rabbit, or something?" She looks down at him, not feeling bad or awkward about this at all. It felt... right.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 4:19 am

"No!" he says laughing with a slightly indignant expression. What a preposterous accusation! "I've err...I've only kissed one girl before," he admits while his cheeks turn slightly pink. He finds it easy to admit the really embarrassing stuff to her.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 4:25 am

"Well, I've never kissed a boy before, so I guess we know who the boss is at the moment." She smirks again. "But I can always get better," she says thoughtfully, before leaning in to kiss him again.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 4:38 am

Frank finds this very surprising, because she is a really good kisser. Well, at least he knows that she doesn't make it a habit to go and kiss random. He kisses her back, reveling in the feel of her soft lips on his. One of his hands slides up to the back of her neck, where he gently holds her head in place while kissing her.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 4:44 am

Alice starts to pull back slowly, but decides against it, and dives in for another kiss.
This is totally what is happening right now- Beach by the Hogwarts Lake - Page 11 6165542883914hu9
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 4:59 am

Frank kisses continues to kiss her back. One part of his mind tells him how weird and somewhat manwhorish it is to be snogging a girl he just met like this. Another part though, tells him that this just feels...right. Kind of like destiny. He pulls slightly, his forehead resting on Alice's. "What are we doing?" he asks her with a small, questioning smile.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 5:10 am

"Well, I was under the impression that we were kissing," she jokes. She pulls back and looks at him. "But if you don't want to... that's fine, I guess." She feels a little disappointed, but she manages to keep it off her face.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 5:20 am

"No! That's not what I meant," he says quickly. "I... I like kissing you. It's just...I don't usually kiss people I just met. I mean...you're different though. I like being with you."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 5:24 am

Alice finally gets off him, and sits criss cross apple sauce a few feet away. Blushing, she replies, "You know, I like being with you too, and I like kissing you..." She smiles a little. "You're pretty amazing, you know. And I don't just say that."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 5:32 am

Frank scratches the back of his neck awkwardly as Alice praises him. "Err, thanks," he says giving her a small smile. "I really like being with you. There's something about you, it's like I'm drawn to you. You're charming, funny, beautiful," he admits out loud. "I'm glad I came over here and you shared your cookies with me."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 14th 2010, 5:40 am

"Maybe it's destiny?" she asks seriously. "You never know." She blushes again when he compliments her. "I'm glad you did too. I just hope you live." She pauses, and then says, "Do you have a out of control bladder?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 14th 2010, 6:00 am

Frank blinks in reply, digesting what she says for a moment. "Out of control bladder?" he repeats. "Err...no? Not to my knowledge? Uhh...why do you ask?" he questions in confusion.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 14th 2010, 6:28 am

[...............]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 14th 2010, 6:34 am

[*gigglesnorts*]