Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

+25
Snuffles
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
Romilda Vane
Nikki Orwell
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Gideon Prewett
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Alice Prewett
Claire McCann
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Peter Pan
Lucy Weasley
Tristan Raksha
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Katie Bell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
29 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake - Page 7 Empty Re: Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 1:42 am

-dies-

Regulus sits down on a rock at the water's edge, dangling his feet in the water and looking out at reflection of the moon on the water, then back at the shoreline, where he sees someone standing and looking at him. It's Viktor. Oh fuck. He glances back down at the ring dangling from the chain around his neck and clutches it tightly, wondering what Viktor was doing here and not at prom dancing with pretty girls and pretty-boys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 1:45 am

Viktor considers turning around at first but for some reason he walks closer to Regulus. "How's Gellert?" he asks without thinking.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 1:50 am

Regulus is surprised when Viktor approaches him, instead of turning away. He looks at him with his bloodshot eyes, grateful for the dim lighting from the moon, so Viktor couldn't see just how miserable he really looked right now. At his question, he looked away and back out at the water, wishing the water would rise and wash him away. Eowyn puts on "La Mer"- Nine Inch Nails and cries. "I don't know. And I don't really care. I haven't seen him in a few days," he mumbles under his breath, silently wondering why Viktor even bothered asking- it wasn't like he cared. Cormac was insane for thinking that he might possibly give a damn about what happened to Regulus- Viktor had so many better things to think about, better people to thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 1:54 am

Viktor looked down, unsure of how he felt about Reg's answer. He noticed Reg's hands wrapped around something. "Vot is that? In your hand?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 1:56 am

Regulus blushes deeply, wishing he could disappear. He slowly opens his hand, and waits for the impending mockery that he expects without a doubt as he looks down at the ring resting in the palm of his hand. He looks up at Viktor and says nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha May 24th 2010, 1:57 am

[LUNA. USE MY IDEA:

VIKTOR CROSSES THE DISTANCE WITH A LOW RUMBLING GROWL AND YANKS THE RING FROM AROUND REG'S NECK, CASTING IT INTO THE LAKE. SMACKING HIM ROUGHLY ACROSS THE FACE, HE LAUGHED CRUELLY UNTIL HE REALISED WHAT HE'D DONE. IN A FIT OF BI-POLARITY HE GRABBED REG AND KISSED HIM WITH AN INTENSE FIRE, AND THEN THREW HIM BACK TO THE GROUND, STROMING OFF.

USE IT. OMFGG]
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 24th 2010, 1:58 am

[*hugs Viktor and Regulus times 2000 million*]

Last edited by Fabian Prewett on May 24th 2010, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 1:59 am

[JOEL I LOVE YOU!]

"Oh." Viktor looked at the ring in shock before looking up at Regulus. "You kept it."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 2:01 am

[hjahahhaahaha Joel <3]

Regulus looked at Viktor incredulously. "Kept it? Of course I kept it, what did you expect me to do, throw it away, when it's all I've got left of you, besides this?" he said, pulling the scarf out of his bag. He'd taken to just carrying it with him everywhere, these days. It made things hurt a little less.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 2:03 am

[Devina looks around, even though she never read krack, turns the music down and cries..because this is as sad as george's life currently...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 2:07 am

Viktor stood there, staring at the scarf and ring. Part of him wanted to hug Regulus until he remembered what Scorpius had told him the other day. He just stood there and nodded. "Right. I still have your virginity if that counts for anything." He stood there, not knowing what else to say to Regulus.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 2:10 am

Regulus sighed and put the scarf away again, tucking the chain with the ring back inside his shirt, and looked at Viktor questioningly. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be off somewhere else, dancing happily at prom, or something?" Or does tormenting me bring you more joy? he added silently, pursing his lips as he gazed at Viktor, wishing with all his heart he could throw his arms around him and not let go, ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 2:13 am

He shrugged. "I left. It vasn't like I vas enjoying myself there. I came out here to think and be alone, but that didn't vork did it?" He looked down at the ground. "I'll leave if you vant. I shouldn't have valked over here."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 2:17 am

Regulus stared at Viktor, his mouth open and ready to cry out, no, don't go, don't leave, don't leave me here- but he closes it again, his gaze dropping to the ground. "... As you wish," he whispered, his grey eyes flickering up to meet Viktors' dark ones. "Go, if that's what you want. I'm sorry I intruded on your plans for solitude," he said with a tone of regret, wondering why he had even left his dormitory, it wasn't as if anyone wanted to see him around anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 2:19 am

[diofhngskjdbndsj I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW -sobs-]

"It didn't have to be this vay Regulus," he said quietly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 2:23 am

[ALUYGWEPOUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS DOING A GOOD JOB OF MULTITASKING AND WORKING ON MY PAPER AND POSTING AND IT WAS GOING WELLLLLLLLLL]

Regulus stared at Viktor, unsure of what to say, or what that even meant. "What do you mean, Viktor, it didn't have to be this way? You left that day before I could say a thing, I never had a chance to make things go any differently. What other way could this have been?" he asked, his voice filled with bitterness and self-loathing. "I'm sorry. For what I've done. Not a moment goes by that I don't regret it, or miss you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 24th 2010, 2:28 am

Djinn watched the whoooole thing unfold, half distracted by his fight that was going on with Djinn. He dripped little bits of silver from all over, blood and tears strangely the same colour and consistency. "Damn you both." he whispered, as he stamped his foot as hard as he could, causing some sand do fly. "None of what i'm dong is worth it anymore. Gods. I want to pummel you both into pulp but no. That wouldn't work. Damn you." he disappeared, leaving behind a footprint and silver tears being absorbed greedily by the sand.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan May 24th 2010, 2:31 am

[this is sad Sad hurry up and be happy again!]
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 2:31 am

Regulus will notice said footprint at the end of this scene.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 24th 2010, 2:41 am

The beach sand took on a silvery cast, which was more prominent in the place where the footrpint was, where Djinn's tears had actually fallen.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 3:10 am

[OMR THEY HAVE WIFI HERE!!!!!!!!!!!]

"Regulus, you had all the time you needed to tell me vot vas going on, but you didn't. You let me find out on my own," he said, sounding hurt again. He should have walked. Away when he had the chance.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 3:15 am

[SWEET.]

Regulus sighed and looked at Viktor, wishing he could kiss him softly on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I wish I had, if only so I didn't have to deal with the guilt of lying to you on top of the pain of losing you. I... I should have. But I was wrong and I was stupid and I was too scared of losing you to say a word, and so I didn't, and I'm sorry. But it's too damn late for apologies, isn't it?" he rambled, wondering if he should just shut up and let Viktor go away, but knowing he was far too selfish for that; he was near Viktor right now, and honestly, he'd say anything to keep him here- not that what he'd said wasn't true, because it was. "I never deserved you. You always deserved someone better, someone whole, someone who could get by, without this stuff," he said, absentmindedly fingering the pouch with the needle in his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 3:19 am

"You're not even trying to stop? That stuff hasn't done anything but hurt you."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 3:23 am

Regulus looked up at him again, and saw no point in lying to him- they were done anyway, nothing he would say would make a difference. "No, I'm not trying to stop. I don't want to. It makes things half-way alright, and so no, I won't let it go. And it doesn't hurt me, Viktor. What hurts me is seeing you, and knowing I won't ever have you, not ever again," he said truthfully, his bottom lip quivering as he pouted at him. "It helps me forget that. If only for a little while..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 24th 2010, 3:32 am

"It doesn't hurt you? That stuff is the reason all of this happened. How can you say that it's helping you?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next