Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone

+15
Cormac McLaggen
Scorpius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Angelina Johnson
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Molly Prewett
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Megan Nott
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
19 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone - Page 17 Empty Re: Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:45 am

*raises hand* I wonce thought a pole was going to be my new best friendzz!

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone - Page 17 Empty Re: Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone

Post  Ginny Weasley April 2nd 2010, 3:45 am

"Is has no funny stowys," Dom says solemnly. "Autumn...das is funnay!"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:46 am

"by all means, fire away the luna!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:47 am

lockhart giggled at autumns story as he took another swig.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 2nd 2010, 3:48 am

Ok here I go! -sits up straight...or at least as straight as she can while swaying-
Ones day two men were walking their dogs (a doberman and a chihuahua) when they say to each other "I'm thirsty." They see a nearby bar and walk up to it.

Unfortunately, there was a sign on the door that said NO DOGS. They thought for awhile to try to figure out what they should do with no luck. Suddenly, the man with the doberman said, "I have an idea! Do what I do."

The man put on his sunglasses, walked up to the door and tried to get in but a big muscular man stopped him. "Where do you think you're going?" asked the big man. "This is my seeing-eye dog." said the man hoping for good feedback. "Alrighty mister, go right in." said the big man. The doberman man walked in.

The second man slipped his sunglasses on and did the same as the first man. "Where are you going?" asked the big man. "I'm going into the bar, this is my seeing-eye dog." he said. "A chihuahua?" asked the big man with suspicion. The other man, playing his part yelled, "They gave me a chihuahua!?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 2nd 2010, 3:50 am

Dom starts laughing hysterically at Luna's story. "Das a very good one!"

[That's freaking hilarious...for real]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:50 am

[in fairness, thats hilarious!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:51 am

*bursts out laughing, then notices a tree and stumbles over to it and holds out hand* "Hi, my namezzz iz Autumn!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 2nd 2010, 3:51 am

[-giggles- I thought so too!]

I loves funny stories! -giggles and takes another swig of Firewhiskey-
Lockhart! You wanna see a crumple horned snorkack!?
-wide eyes-
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:53 am

"luna, you showed me one before, i helped you defend them from those people who thought they were scary!! do you not remember??"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 2nd 2010, 3:54 am

"Autumn, oo is your friend?" Dom asks while standing up and stumbling over to her.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 2nd 2010, 3:54 am

Oh rights!!! I forgots! You told thems that theys were harmless! I remembers nows!!!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:57 am

*smiles at Dom* This is my new bestest buddyzz! *throws arm around tree*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:58 am

"indeed i did" lockhart was staring at luna intently, yet his eyes were not focusing

[you know a girl in my year is friends with the REAL luna!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 2nd 2010, 3:59 am

Yous were the only one who understood me!

[WHAT!? -dies- Lucky!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 2nd 2010, 4:00 am

"Oh, he's verrrryy nice!" Dom says smiling at the tree.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:01 am

[yeah, they used to go to school together, pretty cool!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:02 am

Gilderoy Lockhart wrote:[yeah, they used to go to school together, pretty cool!!]
[Holy shit, there's a Gilderoy Lockhart. I miss EVERYTHING. Fuck being grounded.]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

The snorkack is da most wonderful creature of ALL time!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

*gasps and turns to tree* "Youz neverz told me youzz a guy!!!" *slaps tree and runs back to others crying*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:04 am

"good evening, would you like some firewhisky?" lockhart shakily hands over the bottle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 2nd 2010, 4:04 am

MORE!
-grabs the bottle out of Lockhart's hands before someone else takes it and takes a large swig-
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 2nd 2010, 4:05 am

"It's okay," Dom says while patting the tree. "I'lls be your new friend!" she says hugging it.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:07 am

*Turns to Dom* "Don't believe a word he sayzzz!!! He's a dirty, lying personzzz, and he broke my heart!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 2nd 2010, 4:08 am

"Wellz he didn't lies to me! He lurves me!!" she says while still hugging the tree.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next