Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone

+15
Cormac McLaggen
Scorpius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Angelina Johnson
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Molly Prewett
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Megan Nott
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
19 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone Empty Nikki and Dom's Tipsy Place! **Drunken Fun**

Post  Nikki Orwell March 29th 2010, 11:25 pm

[For when we get tipsy.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone Empty Re: Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:28 pm

[Hahaha, brilliant... it's gonna be a kickass time. I was thinking we'd get a bit crazy and try something like ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Dance almost like in The Proposal...sort of]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone Empty Re: Nikki's Totally Peaceful No Bad Vibe Zone

Post  Nikki Orwell March 29th 2010, 11:31 pm

[Can I show you The Proposal scene and we recreate it? And then sing show tunes loudly?]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:33 pm

[HELLS YES! Hahahaha...let's just be ridiculousssss. And if others try and come and join, they must bow down to us and shower us with peace offerings]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 29th 2010, 11:35 pm

[Okay, let's start it!, I am going to switch up how I write, to make it easier.]

Nikki dragged Dom to a little hidden patch of lawn, invisible from the lake. "I have been here before, and haven't seen anyone else here! We can have our toast here!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:38 pm

"Brilliant!" Dom said, "This place is perfect." She held out her flask of firewhiskey and the two shot glasses. "Can you hold the glasses while I pour?" she asked.

[Oh, and are we still in our bikinis? Because I kind of think that would make this more epic]

Last edited by Dominique Weasley on March 30th 2010, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 29th 2010, 11:39 pm

[Totally! I still am! *runs off to find a picture of Nikki's*]

Nikki took the glasses from Dom, and held them steady. "This is gonna be so much fun!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:43 pm

"Completely," Dom said grinning. She filled the two glasses before placing the flask onto the ground and taking one of the shot glasses from Nikki's hand. "I'd like to say a bit of a toast," Dom began while holding her shot glass up. "You might not know this, but I considered myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when I met you Nikki, I knew you were one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then Nikki, you joined later. You introduced me to so many friends and have been an awesome best friend!"

[So somewhattt like The Hangover, but I changed it a bit to work, haha]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 29th 2010, 11:43 pm

[OMG THAT SCENE CRACKED ME UP!!!!! sorry I'll leave now... Razz ]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 29th 2010, 11:46 pm

Nikki teared up a bit, at Dom's eloquent speech. She downed her Firewhiskey in one go, feeling it burn down her throat. it took a lot not to cough. With a smile, she said, "We should dance in celebration!"

[Okay, steering to the Proposal dance scene!]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:46 pm

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:[OMG THAT SCENE CRACKED ME UP!!!!! sorry I'll leave now... Razz ]

[Agreed! Betty White was hystericalllll... and its okay, I'm sure a lot of ppl will be creeping on this, since the name of the thread is interesting enough]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:48 pm

Dom downed her shot quickly too, her throat burning as she did so. "Yes! A dance in celebration! Though, I don't know if I'm a good dancer," she giggled.

[Psst, we gotta build a fire to dance around too]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 29th 2010, 11:49 pm

Nikki threw her head back and laughed. "I can assure you I am not that good a dancer!" With a wave of her wand, she started a fire in the center of the clearing. "All good drunken fun dances need a fire!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 29th 2010, 11:51 pm

[I have to go now... Sad *sobs uncontrollably* SCENE PAUSED! I should be back late tonight or tomorrow.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:52 pm

"Ooooh, agreed," Dom said smiling. She glances around the quiet little clearing. "Nikkkki," she begins, "I wanna dance, but I think I need another shot now to not care about how absurd I look."

[Okay, this WILL continue!]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 29th 2010, 11:54 pm

[I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THIS....]

*creeper is creeping*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 29th 2010, 11:56 pm

[-is creeping writing my paper-
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 29th 2010, 11:59 pm

[Hahahaha, I'm so excited to see how this all goes down Smile Maybe if you guys are around, you can stop by... we could use people to sacrifice during our Native American dancing, haha]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 30th 2010, 1:03 am

[need some entertainment Wink]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 30th 2010, 1:05 am

[Dom I miss you too! -is almost done with the paper and does not want to study for humanities because it is one of the dumbest classes ever-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 30th 2010, 1:07 am

[Dean... as long as you bring a peace offering to Nikki and I...you are more than welcome to come. Granted, I dunno when we're doing this. It depends if she makes it on tonight...and I can't do it too late, or my roomie may get mad.

LUNA! Dom's going to the lake because she is bored to freaking TEARS. Come visit if you choose to wait to study]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 30th 2010, 5:20 am

[I am here! And slightly tipsy because tonight was passover and I sat with my cousins and they gave me wine...]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 30th 2010, 5:28 am

[YESS! Let's start this up! Though I may leave in about 30-60 minutes]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 30th 2010, 5:28 am

[-waves-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 30th 2010, 5:29 am

[*creeps*]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next