Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrieking Shack

+17
Rose Weasley
Eileen Prince
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Remus Lupin
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
21 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Shrieking Shack - Page 13 Empty Re: The Shrieking Shack

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:25 am

"Oh," she said evasively, "somewhere inside... I don't really care." She shrugged and looked at him, smiling.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:25 am

[*enormous sigh*]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:32 am

[Grins evilly] "Um.. Library?" He asked, thinking to himself, anywhere, i don't care. [i cant find a good place to just sit and chill]

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:35 am

[*pouts and flails*] "Sure! I spend half my life in the library..." She grinned. "I'll help you with your... Potions homework." She paused. "Or... What you claimed was your Potions homework."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:40 am

[hehe, i went the easy way out on it this time... *pouts* wont be AS cool, but the old evil master plan wouldn't fit anymore] "Well, if im going to have you help me with my, potions homework." He grinned."Ill have to find a better place were we can talk and such with out being yelled at!" He smiled, glad that he can finally share what hes been thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:43 am

Padma shrugged. "The library isn't that bad," she said. "People talk in there all the time. The - librarian only gets mad if you damage the books. Or bring food into the library. Or..." She stopped, knowing that the list was long enough that by the time she got done reciting it, it would be time for school to end.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:45 am

He smiled "So any good ideas?" He asked, hoping that there was a place somewhere they could both hang out, like a multi common room for multiple houses to hang out in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:46 am

[There is none... unless we create it...] "The library is always a good place," she said, "but the kitchens are good if anybody's hungry."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:47 am

[well we need to create it!!!!! cause that would be PERFECT. You can have the honors.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:55 am

[ooh ooh I got one! what about the room of requirement?? nobody there... obviously... haha]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:55 am

[oh, hey! ok, you can post, room, with a couch, come chairs, a fire place... basically like a common room.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:57 am

[haha thanks for dumping it all on me... XD]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:58 am

[xD well i think that you should lead through the doors, cause its polite to let the gals go first.. but sorry!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil April 24th 2010, 12:59 am

[lol no it's ok... Razz]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 1:01 am

He continues walking down the stairs, and leads Padma to the room of requirement, but she takes off a head of him. He rolls his eyes and laughs, and follows her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 24th 2010, 5:56 am

Remus enters the Shack. He's not happy about leaving Hermione but at least he doesn't feel like tonight's going to be a repeat of last time. He's too happy for that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 24th 2010, 6:47 am

The transformation was as painful as always but, luckily, Moony wasn't in a bad mood. In fact, he was quite happy and in a playful mood. The wolf looked around and whined because there was no one to play with. He tossed himself at the door trying to get out.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 24th 2010, 7:26 am

It was a bit later when the wolf paused. A new scent was in the air...was it...yes, it was! The door to the room slowly opened. The wolf watched intently, waiting.

A second later a dark, shaggy dog entered the room. Padfoot spotted the wolf watching him. He stared back intently, waiting to see if this was going to be the same Moony from last full moon or a much calmer Moony.

The wolf sniffed. Realizing there was no threat coming from the other animal he moved forward and playfully nosed at the dog.

Padfoot jumped back in surprise as the wolf's face nosed at him. Must be in a good mood. The dog barked happily, glad that he didn't seem to be in danger for now, and ran off around the room.

Moony turned and watched. The wolf took off and howled, chasing the dog around the room. He playfully nipped at the dog's heels.

The dog turns abruptly and tosses itself at the wolf, knocking him down, then got up and ran towards the door.

Surprised by the sudden attack, the wolf growls in protest and pushes itself off the floor. He leaps, landing on the dog. There was a sparkle in the wolf's eyes, it was as if they were asking, pleading, for the dog to play. Energy was coursing through his body and he wanted to run it off, play, do whatever, as long as he was having fun.

Rolling onto his back and exposing his stomach, Padfoot whined. The wolf backed off and he rolled back onto all four legs. Moony was in an exceptionally good mood tonight it seemed, but that suited Padfoot just fine. Would it be safe to go out for a run? It was only him, and if Moony had a sudden mood change he didn't think he could handle angry werewolf by himself...but as long as Moony continued to behave like this things would, should, be fine as long as Padfoot kept an eye on him. Padfoot made up his mind, barked at the wolf, then turned towards the door. He looked back and nodded his head towards the door.

The wolf eyed the dog, confused when it had barked at him, but when it turned to the door and looked back, nodding, Moony understood and whined happily. He was eager to go, to get outside and run.

Padfoot barked once more then ran out of the room, racing down the stairs.

Moony ran after the dog, howling happily.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on April 24th 2010, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 24th 2010, 8:53 am

The dog came out of the path, breathing the night air, and turned, waiting for the wolf to exit the underground path. When Moony showed up, he barked again and took off into the forest. He'd occasionally look back to make sure the wolf was following and not running off to who knows where.

The wolf stretched, basking in the moonlight. He spotted the dog and took off after him, howling in delight. He liked the forest. There were other animals there, other animals that he was allowed to eat.

Padfoot ran into the trees and spotted a squirrel. A squirrel with a particularly bushy tail. It reminded him of Whoremione's hair and he chases after it. He caught the squirrel, squashing it. [I wrote that just for you Sirius, because you asked.]

Moony smelled the blood from the dead squirrel. He bounded over and sniffed at it but turned away. Catching them fresh was more fun. Not already dead. He ran off into the trees then came back looking for the other animal. There! The wolf ran over and tackled the dog then hopped back up and ran off into the trees.

The dog jumped up and ran off after the wolf. He found the other animal and tackled him back. Getting up he ran off back in the opposite direction.

The wolf let out a howl of delight, the dog was playing back! He took off after the dog.

The two animals continued their game of tag well into the night. Occasionally one or the other would suddenly get sidetracked by a small animal or sound, but just as soon they would be right back at their game.

The night was almost over and both were getting tired. At one point, Moony was chasing after Padfoot and the dog turned around suddenly, intending to surprise the wolf. Moony let out a small bark of surprise and spun around to flee. His head smacked on a low branch and he howled in pain.

Padfoot backed up slowly, a few more minutes and the sun would be up. He didn't want to deal with an angry werewolf now.

Moony smelled more blood, this time it was his own though. He snarled and tore the branch off the tree. Then, turning back to the other animal, he fell down dizzy from the loss of blood.

Padfoot sighed and padded over to the wolf. He sat down nearby and waited. A bit later the morning light started to peek through the trees. He turned away from the wolf, knowing Remus didn't like anyone watching his transformation.

Remus groaned and sat up holding his head. Something wet and sticky was on his forehead and he brought his hand down. Ugh...blood...wait... He looked around wildly and panicked. He was outside after the full moon, again. So did that mean...

"Hey Moony."

Remus turned and sighed in relief. It was Sirius, and he looked fine. No blood or broken body parts it seemed.
"Why am I outside? Were any of the others here?"

Sirius laughed. "Someone was rather playful tonight. Should have seen yourself. Frolicking amongst the flowers and little woodland animals." He frowned at Remus' other question. "It was only me. Neither Prongs nor Wormtail showed up. Sorry."

Remus shrugged, feeling slightly dizzy. "How'd I get the head wound?"

Sirius summoned Remus' clothing from the Shack and tossed them at him. "Well, while someone was chasing me about he got a little frightened when I turned around and startled him. Spun around to escape, smacked his head right on that branch over there." He pointed to the branch that was laying, mangled, on the ground near them. "You do like to tear up innocent objects."

Remus smirked. "I bet you would have done the same thing if the situation had been reversed." He got dressed, careful of the cut on his head, and stood up a bit shakily. "We should head back..." He started walking in the direction of the castle, his mind focused on seeing how Hermione had dealt with the night.

"Yeah..." Sirius followed after Remus in silence. He figured he knew what Remus was thinking about right now and it annoyed him. She annoyed him. He thought of the squirrel he'd killed that night and smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached the stairwell. Remus turned to Sirius. "I think I'm going to head over to the Hospital Wing to fix this head up of mine. I'll see you back at the dorm later." He waved and turned, heading off in the direction of the Hospital Wing.

"Sure. Later Moony." Sirius waved and waited for Remus to disappear from view before heading back to the dorm.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 2:13 pm

-thinks Sirius should have killed more than one squirrel, and will have to make up for this-

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 24th 2010, 2:19 pm

[poor squirrels]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 2:46 pm

[it's the squirrels or your face]

Back to top Go down